The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 5.

55.7K 3.3K 103
By _authormanpreet

Avayan left his office angrily and after some time he reached old mansion. Avayan used to imprison his hunts at two places, one was his old mansion and the other was his cottage built in the forest. He would keep his victims at both these places and also torture them here.

Within some time, Avayan came inside the mansion and reached a secret basement built in the mansion.

Where those two people were tied to the ceiling and hung upside down.

Avayan came and sat on his chair and Vipul went and stood behind him.

Avayan asked his gaurds to take them down. When guards got his signal, they brought them down and made them sit in front of Avayan.

Their condition was very bad, they was not even able to sit properly. Avayan looked at them angrily and said, "You people do not have much time..., so open your mouth and tell, on whose order you people attacked me, on 'Avayan Singh Rathore".

Both of them did not say anything and just sat with their necks bowed, Avayan stood up angrily and went to them, pointed his gun at them and said, "The more you waste my time, the more dreadful will be your death."

Hearing this, they got scared and started looking at each other. One of the men gestured no to the other, as if saying, whatever happens, don't open your mouth.

Avayan saw all this and an evil smirked formed on his lips, he sat near them and said, "wow pretty loyal you are but what is the use, he will not come to save you on whose order you did all this".

Despite Avayan saying, they were not opening their mouths, seeing which even he was surprised.

Then after some time, Avayan looked at Vipul and said, "Hang them back like that and keep putting their heads in water and yes, these two should not die until I say so".

Saying this, Avayan left from there, while his guards tied both of them to the ceiling, hung them and placed water drums below and started immersing their heads in water again and again.

The condition of both of them had gradually worsened and they were not even able to breathe but still they were not ready to say anything.

Rathore Mansion,

Kaki had slowly fed Nitya a little food, due to which Nitya was now feeling much better. Kaki placed her hand on her head and said, "You take rest now, okay." Saying this, kaki left from there and Nitya lies down to sleep there. She fell asleep within some time due to the medicines.

After some time, when she was sleeping deeply at night, suddenly she started seeing in her dreams the same things that had happened to her in the past days.

Vikas and Sudha Ji were beating her and she was crying and shouting, "Leave me... leave me". Nitya was completely drenched in sweat and was shivering even in her sleep.

Then she saw Sudha Ji coming near her, who mercilessly cut her tongue. As soon as Nitya saw this, she lost her sleep due to fear.

She was so scared that she could not even breathe. She quickly got up and hid under the bed.

She was so scared that she had forgotten that Sudha Ji and Vikas were not here and she had come far away from them.

She was sitting under the bed and was still trembling with fear and had closed her eyes. It seemed to her that she was still in the same dark room of the basement, she remained hiding under the bed for a long time and after some time she fell asleep there.

Next morning when kaki came to the room, she did not see Nitya anywhere, kaki started calling her, when kaki did not get any answer from her, she got worried and quickly went out to see her.

But suddenly her attention went to the side of the bed, from where Nitya's dupatta was visible. Kaki picked up her dupatta.

When she looked under the bed, Nitya was sleeping there. Kaki was very shocked to see her like this and started calling her name.

Kaki said, "Nitya get up, why are you sleeping here, Nitya?"

When kaki's voice reached Nitya's ears, she suddenly got very scared and started turning back. But kaki held her hand and said, "What happened, I am Shanti kaki."

Hearing this, Nitya looked ahead and took a deep breath after seeing kaki.

Kaki extended her hand towards her again and said, "Daughter come out, why are you sleeping here?"

Nitya slowly came out and stood in front of kaki. Kaki made her sit on the bed and asked, "Nitya! are you okay?"

Nitya nodded. And kaki placed her hand on her head and said, "You take a bath, I will bring clothes for you, okay."

Saying this, kaki left while Nitya remained sitting there for some time and started looking here and there, she was looking around and wondering where she would go now, because she cannot stay here like this forever. Nitya was thinking in her mind.

"And on top of that, I don't even know where I am?"

Thinking all this, Nitya got up and went to the bathroom. After time took shower, she started waiting for kaki.

Nitya in her mind, "Why hasn't kaki come yet?" Then she looked at her clothes and started thinking, "I can't wear these clothes, they are very dirty, where is kaki left?"

Nitya kept waiting for kaki for a long time, but when kaki did not come, she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Nitya stood at the door and started looking to see if anyone came into the room. When she did not see anyone, she came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed and started waiting for kaki.

On the other hand, Avayan had now returned home after night. He came and started going to his room, then stopped looking towards Nitya's room and he said, "Has this girl gone or is she still here?"

Saying this, Avayan started looking around, but neither kaki nor kaki were seen anywhere. Thinking for a while, Avayan himself moved towards her room.

He opened the door without knocking, he stopped where he was. Nitya was sitting in front on the bed in towel.

She was looking so beautiful, small water drops were dripping from her long wet hair which she had left open.

Water drops were falling like pearls on her face and neck. Avayan had seen her for the first time today and he was not able to take his eyes off her even if he wanted to.

Nitya's eyes, in which earlier he had seen only tears, had no tears today due to which she was looking very beautiful.

A drop of water from het hair started running down her face, from her neck to her shoulders and his eyes were also following it.

And when his eyes fell on her shoulders and her hands, he was stunned because there were innumerable injury marks on her shoulders and arms which had now turned blue.

Seeing such terrible marks on her body, Avayan could not think of anything for a moment and his steps automatically moved towards her.

On the other hand, Nitya who was lost in herself, when she felt someone is coming, she felt that kaki had brought clothes for her, and she quickly looked but seeing Avayan ahead, she got shocked and scared,

Nitya didn't understand what to do while Avayan was coming forward.

Without thinking a bit, Nitya quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door. Avayan was just kept looking.

Nitya closed the door with force, Avayan suddenly came out of his thoughts due to the sound of the door. He was completely shocked because he did not even know when and why he came inside the room.

He was thinking all this when Shanti kaki came there and was a little surprised to see him here.

Kaki said, "Avayan Baba, you are here?"

At first Avayan did not say anything, then after pausing for a while he said, "That girl is, she still?" said this, he stopped midway.

Whereas kaki said, "ohh Nitya? she is still here, as soon as she feels a little better, I will ask her to go".

Avayan heard Nitya's name, he said softly, "Nitya?"

Kaki did not say anything further and he also left from there. Kaki called Nitya, "Nitya your clothes, these are your clothes."

Nitya opened the door a little and took out her hand, quickly grabbed the clothes and wore them and came out.

She started looking around to see if that boy was still here or not and when she did not see Avayan anywhere in the room, Felt a little relaxed.

Kaki was standing in front waiting for Nitya and she said, "How are you feeling now?"

Nitya nodded her head with a slight smile and kaki understood what Nitya was saying.

Kaki held her hand and made her sit on the bed and in the meanwhile kaka also came there.

Madhav Kaka had also brought breakfast for Nitya with him, which he placed in front of her and said, "Now you eat something, then you also have to take medicine."

Saying this, Madhav kaka started looking towards kaki because he had to ask Nitya to leave from here.

But he was not able to say anything. Looking at kaka kaki nodded that he should talk. Kaka paused for a while and looked at Nitya said, "Where are your family, they must be worried about you, you tell us and don't worry I will drop you to your home myself".

And when Nitya heard about her family members, she became very upset and even scared. She left the breakfast plate there and stepped back a little and sat against the bed rest.

Kaka and kaki were surprised to see this, they could not understand why she started behaving like this as soon as she heard the names about her family.

Nitya was very scared inside, she could not understand where she would go next and how would she hide from Sudha Ji and Vikas.

What will she do if she comes into their hands again?? Nitya was thinking all this when kaki came near Nitya and placed her hand on her head.

Nitya suddenly got scared and started hiding her face as if she was saying no, don't hit me.

Kaki quickly retracted her hand and then said, "What happened, why are you so scared?"

Hearing kaki's voice, Nitya came out of her thoughts and took a deep breath and then looked at kaki and asked with a gesture where she was at this moment.

Kaki didn't understand anything and neither did kaka.

Nitya again pointed towards the whole house and asked where she was. Kaka immediately said, "Where is this house, is this are you asking?"

Nitya nodded. Kaka said, "This house is in Mumbai and you are also in Mumbai at this time."

On hearing this, she was very shocked. She could not believe that she had come to Mumbai from Jaipur, where would she go in such a big city. This thought made her very upset.

On the other hand, Avayan went straight to his room. And then went to take shower.

He turned on the shower and as soon as water drops fell on his face, he started remembering Nitya's face. He started seeing scattered water droplets on her face. It was as if her face had settled in his eyes.

He was not able to get the thought of her out of his mind even if he wanted to. After taking shower, Avayan came out wearing a bath robe and picked up the wine bottle lying in the table, poured it in a glass, took a sip and sat on the sofa in front.

Avayan was sitting on the sofa drinking wine and there was a different expression on his face at this time. Seeing whom one could not understand what he was thinking.

Nitya was sitting in the same upset and kaki and kaka were standing in front of her. Both of them did not want Nitya to go anywhere because they too had become very attached to her. Then kaka said, "Where is your home?"

On hearing kaka's words, Nitya started shaking both her hands in no. Kaki said, "Tell me where do you live and where are your mom and dad at this time?"

Tears welled up in her eyes at kaki's words, seeing which kaki became a little sad and perhaps somewhere she also understood the reason for her tears.

While crying, Nitya first pointed her finger at herself and then started shaking her hands in a no.

Kaki understood a little bit and then asked, "Isn't they are not alive?"

While crying, Nitya wiped her tears and nodded. Kaka and kaki became even more sad to know this.

Kaka paused for a while and said, "Okay Nitya, will you come with us to our house?"

Kaki also became happy after hearing Madhav kaka and a lovely smile spread on Nitya's face too after hearing him because she was also fond of kaka and kaki, she also felt good with them.

This love and care of kaka and kaki was the biggest medicine for her at this time. She nodded and both kaka and kaka started smiling.

Kaki said, "okay then, Nitya and I will leave for home in the afternoon. Anyway, I had come here only for her and now she will go with us. You come in the evening".

Kaka said, "Yes, it's okay to go but first make her have a good breakfast and also give her medicines."

Saying this, kaka left from there, while Nitya held kakai's hand, closed her eyes and said thank you to her in signs.

Kaki could not understand her gesture, she thought that Nitya wanted to say that she did not want to eat any more.

That's why she said, "Hey you have just eaten a little bit, what will happen with this much?"

Nitya started laughing after hearing this and started eating breakfast with a smile.

Kaki was feeling very happy to see her smiling like this and she was also surprised that even after facing so much pain, Nitya still had a smile on her face.

Kaki said in her mind, "I don't know what has happened to her that she gets so scared of every thing, the poor girl can't even speak to tell what sorrow she has gone through, I don't know who is the brute who has made her in this condition."

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

★ Sorry to keep you waiting but I don't know why but I am facing a strange irritating problem, all the drafts of both my stories got deleted suddenly and even after trying a lot I could not get them back 😢
and it's so frustrating😕

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 43K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
57.7K 1.9K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
70.1K 3K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...