Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

Από She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... Περισσότερα

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

3.4K 158 68
Από She1D3vil

Friday, February 4, 2000
7:12 am

"It's too early to file for a missing person's report," Kincaid told the small group crowding the investigation room at the police station.

"But Y/n was with us at the party, she wouldn't just run off without telling anyone." Dewey bolstered, looking to Randy and Gale for backup.

"I'm sorry, but until it has been over twenty-four hours, I can't help you." Kincaid said. Even if he did feel sympathetic, his hands were already full with another high-priority case.

Turning around, he grabbed a ziplock bag off his desk that carried the newest photo of Maureen Prescott. It was found last night by Dewey after the explosion, with three unsettling words written on the back: 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫.

"Whoever it is, is now taking credit for Maureen Prescott's murder." Kincaid stated, holding the photo up to everyone.

"But we know who killed Maureen Prescott. Billy Loomis and Stu Macher," Gale stepped forward with her face all scratched up from descending the steep. "I mean, they even told Sidney and Y/n how they did it."

"If I'm not mistaken, you said in your book that Sidney got it wrong once before," Kincaid interjected as he sat down on his desk. "She accused Cotton Weary of murdering her mother, and he was sent away for it. Maybe there is a third killer."

"Yeah, but Sid's dead." Randy muttered, and everyone turned to look at him as he had been quiet all morning. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed and face bruised when he finally looked up from his feet. "Why would the killer target people who have nothing to do with Maureen?"

Kincaid sighed, setting the photo down aggressively as the stress and little to no sleep started to get to him. "Look, I have a press conference in an hour. I need to explain why there a three dead celebrities and a bodyguard."

"And a very angry mayor," Wallace added as he passed through the room.

"Okay, we all know this has something to do with Stab 3." Gale said as she could sense the rising tension in the room. "But what we do not know is why the killer keeps leaving pictures of Maureen Prescott taken over twenty-five years ago."

"The photographs taken at the same studio Stab 3 is shooting out of," Kincaid pointed out, lips pressing into a thin line.

"Well, if Sid's dad who was married to Maureen couldn't even help you, how are we supposed to figure this out?" Dewey questioned, his tone showcasing his growing irritation with Kincaid.

"All I know is last night you were almost charcoal, and now you say Y/n is nowhere to be found. We need answers." Kincaid put bluntly.

A heavy silence fell upon the room. Nothing but beeping, clicking, and distant chattering from the other working detectives permeated the station.

"...I might have an idea where she is." Randy suddenly confessed, gaining everyone's attention once again.

"What? Where?" Gale questioned, confused as to why he would withhold such vital information.

"Well uh... speaking of Billy and Stu, they're sort of here in Hollywood. And I think they might've taken her." Randy explained sheepishly.

"And you waited to tell us this until now?" Dewey asked. He was ready to throw those two in prison just as much as the next person. They killed his sister, and she deserved retribution.

"You know that's an obstruction of justice, right?" Kincaid rebuked.

"Look, I wasn't thinking, okay?" Randy tried defending himself, though very poorly. "But right now we need to find them. If anyone has answers about this case, it's those guys."

Kincaid inhaled a weary breath as he nodded, "Alright, I'll start a search."

.
.
.
.

It was early morning when you had woken, your body jerked forward, your mind blank of last night's activities. However, you felt like you had been struck by a bag of bricks as your eyes panned to the arm draped across your stomach. The sight of Billy sleeping soundlessly next to you was a reminder of your intimate liaisons.

If you thought you were drained after round one, you had another thing coming. Graphic images of the two of you flashed in your mind; on the couch, on the floor, and finally in his bed. You were a sore mess.

A wave of horror swept over you, the realization of what you've done had you spiraling into a pit of condemnation. You so easily tossed all your morals out the door due to the heat of the moment. But it was over now, and all you could feel was cold, empty, and ashamed.

Holding your breath, you carefully removed Billy's arm as to not wake him while slipping out of bed. The hairs on your body stood as you tip-toed across the room without your clothes. The cabin was freezing and all you wanted was to collect your things and sneak off without any obstacles. Though, as you exited Billy's room, you were unfortunately met with the biggest one.

Stu Macher.

You stifled a shriek as he stood in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich when he suddenly turned around. He froze mid-bite, scanning your naked form with raised brows.

"Stu!" You hollered while covering yourself up. "Take a fucking picture, why don't you?"

Looking outwardly enthralled, Stu followed you with his eyes as you scrambled for the nearest clothing on the floor. "Gimme a camera, and I will." He retorted as you threw on what looked to be Billy's t-shirt.

Your face flushed with embarrassment as you flipped him the finger before finding your underwear and pants, and quickly sliding them on.

Stu laughed out, biting into his sandwich once you were fully clothed.

"What're you doing here?" You questioned, glancing at the bedroom door hoping your shouts hadn't woken Billy. "I thought you were told to fuck off."

"I did," Stu held his food in one hand as he left the kitchen and walked right up to you. "But I got hungry."

With a sigh, you ignored his piercing gaze. Since Billy was still asleep, you thought now was a better time than any to question Stu about the killer situation.

"What did you say to Billy yesterday, about Maureen? He seemed pretty pissed." You crossed your arms over your chest, suppressing a shiver

"He's always fucking pissed, man." Stu scoffed. "He's hellbent on keeping secrets. He wouldn't tell me shit about Sid's mom or about that guy he knew."

You eyed Stu as he maneuvered around your figure to pick something up off the ground. A wicked grin pulled at his lips as he dangled your baby pink bra in front of you using just his pointer finger, "You forgot something."

Before you could even react, Billy's bedroom door opened as he walked out shirtless. You thanked the lord he was wearing pants, but it was still a shameful reminder of last night.

"What's going on?" He paused, eyes flickering from you to Stu, then to the bra in his hand.

"Nothing!" You declared, snatching it back as the blood rushed to your face.

"I left for one night, and you two horny freaks couldn't wait to jump each other." Stu voiced, moving to sit on the couch. It'd be a lie to say he didn't feel bitter. Walking inside to find your clothes littered around the room was not what he expected to come back to. His chest tightened like an over-stretched rubber band at the thought of you and Billy together. He knew he had no chance, so just like in high school, he pretended as if he weren't affected by masking his jealousy with a dimpled grin.

"I wouldn't sit there," Billy told Stu as he stood by your side. "We kinda–"

Your eyes widened as Billy cocked a brow, and Stu immediately knew what he was insinuating.

"Billy! Can we not." You exclaimed, whacking him in the arm. He laughed at your flustered state whereas Stu was seemingly appalled by the imagery that flashed in his head.

"You just killed my appetite, man." He whined, looking away from his sandwich.

A sudden ringing echoed around the room, and you recognized the ringtone as your own. Your eyes scoured around for your cell phone, spotting it on the floor near the coffee table. As you bent down to pick it up, you saw the caller ID belonged to Randy.

You could almost feel Billy stiffen beside you as he also read the name. However, you ignored the pensive look he wore as you answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, are you busy?" Randy's voice sounded a bit strange, and you shot a look toward Billy before answering.

For a short moment, you forgot all about the explosion from last night, and how you had gotten separated from the group. They must've been worried sick when you disappeared.

"No, why? Is something wrong?" You questioned anxiously.

"Everything's fine," He said without skipping a beat. "We're all waiting for you down at the studio."

"The studio? Why there?"

"It's not important, just meet us there." He said before abruptly hanging up. You pulled the phone away from your ear, frowning. That was odd, but maybe he was just in a rush. They probably have more information on the killer.

"I've got to go." You announced, looking between Stu and Billy as you put your cell phone away.

"Woah, wait a minute." Billy caught your wrist before you could even move. "You can't go back to the studio."

You shifted slightly, stealing a glance at Stu to find his piercing blue eyes were already on you. He had also taken notice of Billy's suspicious attitude as he obviously knew something neither of you did.

"Why can't I?" You asked, expectantly.

"Because..." Billy trailed off, reluctant to answer.

"Because?" You prodded as you pulled your arm from his grasp. He was clearly stalling, and you weren't having any of it. "There's more to the story, Billy. If you're not gonna tell me then I'll figure it out myself."

Billy didn't even try to stop you as you spun on your heel to leave.

He couldn't tell you himself... not three years ago and not now. It'd break your fucking heart if you found out what he knew. There was more information— not just about Maureen, but your family as well.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

406K 12.9K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
14.4K 425 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...
39.4K 760 11
madison lopez and billy loomis were the power couple of woodsboro high, he was her protector from anything and anyone. then people started getting mu...
22.4K 593 17
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie?" In the small and tranq...