Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

3.5K 152 11
By She1D3vil

The studio's parking lot was crowded with police vehicles and imposing journalists by the time your little Scooby gang arrived at the crime scene. Sarah Darling, one of the actors you'd briefly spoken with yesterday, was killed inside earlier this morning — stabbed through the back.

After Dewey received the news from Jennifer, he alluded to the fact that both murders happened in the same order they were supposed to die in the movie. And after skimming through the new script Roman had given you, you quickly discovered that Gale's character was apparently the next victim.

This revelation did not sit well with Miss Gale Weathers.

The order could've easily been a coincidence as there have only been two deaths, but chances are, probably not. So, you all headed inside to speak with the detectives to figure out what exactly happened before jumping to conclusions.

Dewey and Randy split off to find Jennifer, who was around here somewhere while you and Gale entered the lobby where the film's production took place. You made a right down the corridor full of doors to see parts of the area were enclosed with yellow barricade tape. As you neared Roman's office, you noticed the transom window of his door had been shattered as bright red blood stained the wood below.

Your movement halted, nearly ramming into Gale's back as she suddenly stopped in front of you. You followed her line of sight as two detectives entered the corridor from a side hall up ahead.

You immediately recognized the two as you saw them yesterday on set.

"Detective Kincaid, what do we know? Same killer?" Gale questioned as they headed back your way, down toward the lobby. The attractive one's head turned at the sound of his name as you and Gale quickly trailed behind them.

"Hey. Hey," His partner interjected. "Terminal Entertainment, this is a crime scene, okay?"

"Wallace, Miss Weathers is working with me now," Kincaid stated, much to his partner's disapproval.

"Thank you, Detective." Gale smiled while exiting the corridor. When they paused to stand beside the archway in the lobby, you chose to remain silent as you weren't sure that your input was wanted or needed.

"Well, in that case, I'm gonna go dust for fingerprints with Jane Pauley." Wallace spoke dryly, and Gale rolled her eyes.

"Photos, Wallace, please?" Kincaid held his hand out as his partner passed him two black-and-white pictures. "Thank you."

Wallace left the area as Kincaid passed the photos over to Gale to inspect.

"New pictures, same person." He stated, and you stepped closer to take a look yourself. Just as Gale previously said, both pictures were of a young Maureen Prescott, each in different settings. "Anything turn up on your research, yet?"

"Nothing that will help with these," Gale replied.

"What about Jennifer?" You asked, glancing between the two. "She'll need protection if she's the next one to get killed in the script."

"She has a bodyguard," Kincaid informed, finally returning your gaze. Those teal blue eyes left you feeling totally exposed as he studied you for a moment before turning to take back the pictures of Maureen. "Besides, the producers told us there were three different versions of the script. Something about trying to keep the ending off the internet."

Gale shifted as you shared an uneasy look with her.

Yesterday, you remembered Sarah getting all worked up when you gave her the new script, frustrated as the constant change made it difficult to memorize her lines. If there was more than one script, maybe Gale wasn't the next victim.

"Three versions. Three different characters die next." Kincaid said. "And we don't know which one the killer read."

For some time now, Dewey has been working on set as a technical advisor which means he must've read parts of each script. Maybe you could narrow down the killer's next possible victims by taking a look at all three versions.

"I need to find Dewey," You announced before turning to head back to the main area of the studio.

Just outside the set, near the front entrance, you found Roman sitting in his director's chair next to a woman you presumed to be Jennifer. Dewey was also there, standing near the two as Roman began ranting about the destruction of his movie.

"All I ever wanted to do was make a real classic love story, and the studio said they'd let me. I just had to do a scary movie first." Roman griped as you made your way over to them. "Now, we're shut down and I am fucked!"

"God, it's not the end of the world, Roman." Jennifer said with a cigarette between her fingers.

"That is so easy for you to say. You can always go back to Must See TV." Roman declared, and Jennifer gasped dramatically at the galling remark. "I have no movie, I'm about to turn thirty, and it looks like I'm now the next target."

Ignoring all the other trivial words Roman spewed, you couldn't help but focus on that last part as it was unclear why he'd think he was next.

"You?" Dewey questioned. "Why you?"

Roman turned to Dewey and picked up, what looked to be, a decapitated statue of a directing award he'd won. "Do you think this wasn't a message?"

You almost burst out laughing, using a fake cough as a means to recover before pulling your best poker face. The assumption was pragmatic, too far-fetched for even a killer.

"Y/n, where's Gale?" Dewey asked when he finally noticed that you'd come back alone.

"She's still with the detective," You answered with a sigh. Though, you glanced around after realizing Randy was nowhere in sight. "Where's Meeks?"

"He went to find you, so he's probably with Gale." Dewey replied.

Oh, so you basically swapped places.

Overlooking the hilarity, you stepped forward to reveal what you know about this case. "Apparently, this film has three scripts and it's uncertain which one the killer read. So, I was hoping I could take a look at each of them to thin out the possible targets. Maybe get them some extra security."

Unbeknownst to you, Roman's ears perked up at that.

"I can show you the scripts–" He attempted to stand from his director's chair only to slump back down. "But, they barricaded my office."

That would be an obstacle seeing as Sarah was butchered through the door. But perhaps, you could ask the detectives to let you through as it'd help with the investigation.

As if on cue, both detectives came down from the office, approaching your little area.

"Roman Bridger?" Detective Wallace asked, earning the director's attention.

"What?" Roman just about snapped until he saw it was the police.

"Mr. Bridger, you didn't tell us you spoke with Sarah Darling before she was murdered." Detective Kincaid said.

You quickly glanced at Roman in surprise as you had a feeling you weren't going to like where this conversation was headed.

"Uh, spoke with her when?" Roman asked, clearly not following.

"The guard said she was here for a meeting... with you." Kincaid informed, admitting his obvious suspicion of the man.

Roman furrowed his brows, eyes darting around at everyone, wholly bemused. "What meeting? I don't–"

"We talked to her roommate, too. Says you called Sarah, told her to come down to the studio." Wallace disclosed, voice brusque and unamused. "Roommate answers the phone, says it was you–"

"Wait a minute." Roman quickly interrupted. "No, no– I never called her. I never told her to go anywhere."

You listened to their conversation in silence as it was quite obvious what the detectives were alluding to. Roman was their number one suspect, however, the man genuinely seemed as if he had no clue what they were talking about.

"Roommate says she knows your voice, Mr. Bridger." Kincaid stated, impassively.

You looked at Dewey for reassurance of what the detectives were saying and he, too, believed that Roman could be the potential killer.

"Well, she wasn't speaking with me." Roman defended, distraught by these sudden accusations. "God, look– I did not call Sarah Darling."

"Sarah Darling said you did." Kincaid asserted, becoming impatient.

"Someone's trying to ruin my movie. Someone wants to kill my movie!" Roman declared frantically.

"Alright, we'll talk about your movie down at the station." Wallace stepped forward. "This is the scene where you come with us."

Roman, not wanting to leave in cuffs, reluctantly stood and straightened out his t-shirt. "Dewey, Y/n... she wasn't talking with me on the phone." He swore before leaving with both detectives.

Gale and Randy had witnessed the entire scene from afar as they returned from the office, but chose to approach only until the detectives were gone.

Although you were reeling from the abrupt arrest, the only thing on your mind was Billy. Whatever information he had on Roman, you hoped to God it wasn't true. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right, but damn, he always was.

"God, Roman..." Jennifer muttered, taking a drag from her cigarette. "Remind me not to sleep with him again."

You could hardly control your scowl as you were starting to understand Gale's unabashed disliking for the woman.

"You know what I just realized?" Randy asked after sneaking up behind you, making your body jolt.

"What?" You spun around to face him while Gale moved around you to speak with Dewey about what just went down.

"Every guy you've been interested in has turned out to be a killer. Talk about bad luck." Randy's brazen observation made you scoff. He was absolutely right, but that doesn't mean you weren't annoyed by his comment.

"Asshole." You jibed, turning your head in the direction Roman left. You really hoped it was all just a misunderstanding.

"I overheard the producers saying the movie's production is officially being shut down today." Randy divulged, and you looked back at him.

"So, I guess that means I'm out of a job now?" You deduced. And to think it's only been a day.

"Welcome to the club." Randy grinned, making you snicker.

"Hey, at least we still get the sick apartment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 20.1K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
39.8K 655 21
In the town of Woodsboro, lives an innocent and guilty amount of people. The innocent ones who wanna pass and live an excellent life and there's the...
406K 12.9K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
44.9K 1.4K 16
It's been over 2 years since Ghostface attacked the peaceful town of Woodsboro, and your life has significantly changed. Now you're a mother to your...