Sacred Marriage

By SnehaSharma876

Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, th... More

Author's Note
Characters ;)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask Anything
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

826 53 8
By SnehaSharma876

A/n: Please don't be a silent reader I really need your support. Please please vote and comment.

Siya POV:

The week has passed, and today is my engagement. The previous week was dreadful and hectic. Every day, my mom and di(elder sister) beat me regularly. My whole body was sore and tired. Despite all that, here I am, ready for the engagement.

I haven't spoken to Abhiram since that day. The only communication I've had is with Abhiram's mom and Chachi. They are the sweetest people; I go shopping with them and bought my engagement and wedding dress. They insisted on paying for it, and though I said no many times, they insisted, so I gave in. They even suggested buying more, but I politely refused as I prefer not to have others pay for my things.

You might be wondering how I got in contact with them. I bought a phone because I didn't have any choice; I didn't know how to explain to my in-laws why I didn't have one. In my phone, I have only 5-10 contacts: my friends, bhai, soon-to-be bhabhi, dadaji, momma (Abhiram's mom), and chachi(aunt).

My bhai is already engaged, and their marriage is fixed for three months after mine. My bhabhi(sister-in-law) is kind, beautiful, and elegant. She resembles my maa, which is why I affectionately call her bhabhi maa.

"Are you ready, Siya? Your to-be-husband already came," my bhabhi said, entering my room. "Yes, bhabhi, I am ready, but I'm really nervous," I replied. "Don't worry, Siya, it's normal to be nervous. Besides, we are here with you, okay?" she reassured me. "And look at you; I swear Jiju will be head over heels seeing you. You look so beautiful," bhabhi continued.

I wore a grey lehenga, opted for natural makeup, and let my hair flow down, ending with wavy curls. I chose to keep some loose strands as I have beaten marks on my back, and I love loosy hairs.

Siya's outfit

"Ab Chalo(Now, let's go); everyone is waiting for you," bhaibhi said. Stepping into the hall, my nerves started to fade, but my hands were sweaty from nervousness. Bhabhi, noticing my anxiety, gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and offered comforting words. The support from her helped ease the tension as I prepared to face the eagerly awaiting crowd.

My eyes locked with his brown orbs, and he looked absolutely dashing-handsome like a Greek god. His physique, sharp jawline, and overall perfection left me in awe. Now I understand why everyone says men look hot and sexy in traditional attire. When our eyes met again, he smirked, and I couldn't help but look down, overcome with embarrassment. I wished the earth would swallow me, but the continuous stares and being the center of attention didn't make the situation any easier.

Abhiram's outfit

I reached the stage, and we exchanged rings. I bought his ring with my money - a simple diamond ring with a diamond in the middle, and I engraved his name with a heart on it. I know he might not like it that we are marrying, but we're getting married, and our destinies are connected. I don't fully understand it, but there's a special feeling when our hands touch - a spark and tingling sensation that makes me feel safe around him. I can't say it's love yet, but I realize I really like him. Maybe, in future, we'll fall for each other.

Abhiram's ring

You must be wondering how I have so much money. Well, let me tell you, I'm using the money I've been saving for the last 12 years to start my own business. Now, I only have some left, and I'm considering working two jobs again to save more money.

"Hi, bhabhi maa! Finally, I am meeting you," a boy around my age exclaimed. I chuckled. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Krish, the cousin brother of your husband-fun-loving and more handsome than your husband," he said, and we both laughed.

"I like you, Krish. Thank you for calling me bhabhi maa; now, you're like my first child," I replied. Two more boys and a girl approached. The boys seemed older, and the girl was a spitting image of Krish, with some gender differences and different hair and eye colors.

"Ho gya tera kyu bhabhi ko pareshan kar rha hai?" (Done with your teasing, and bothering bhabhi) one of the boys said.

"Bhabhi maa, kya mai apko pareshan kar rha hu?" (am I bothering you) Krish asked.

"Nhi bikhul pareshan nhi kar rahe ho,"(No, not bothering at all) I reassured him.

"Dekha meri Bhabhi maa kitni achi h infact tumha pta mai bhabhi maa ka ab favorite devar ban gaya hu", (See, my bhabhi maa is so nice. In fact, I've become her favorite brother-in-law) Krish said, making me laugh.

"Acha hat huma baat toh karne de phla bhabhi se phir dekhta hai kon favorite hoga,"(Okay, enough! Let me talk to bhabhi first, and then we'll see who becomes the favorite) another boy chimed in.

"Hi, bhabhi, I am Ishaan, cousin brother of your husband, and he is Vihaan, brother of your husband," he said, pointing to the other boy. "And she is Aadhya, our sister, and Krish's twin."

"Hello, Aadhya. Nice to meet you. Finally, some girl's company, or else I got bored in all boys. Can I call you Aadhi if you don't mind?" I asked, smiling.

"Hi," she replied coldly. I sensed pain in her eyes-pain of wanting love and care, of losing someone, of feeling unworthy. I understood it might be related to Choti Chachi's death. I wanted to help her, to take away her pain, as I knew how it felt. "Aadhya, bhabhi is talking nicely; at least talk to her," Vihaan said.

"It's okay, bhaiya(brother). I don't mind. In fact, I like her. Don't worry; we'll be friends in no time. And please don't be formal; you seem older than me. You can call me by my name," I said.

"What did you say, bhabhi? Please say it again," Vihaan asked eagerly.

"We'll be friends in no time," I repeated.

"No, before that," Vihaan insisted. I then realized I had called him 'bhaiya.' Maybe he didn't like it, I thought

"I said Bhaiya, it's okay if you don't like it. I can call you whatever you want," I said.

"No, I love it! From now on, you are my little sister, and I'll pamper, protect, and love you the most," Vihaan said, making me smile.

"Huh, mera kya mujha tum sab bhul hi kar gya?"(Huh, what about me? Have you all forgotten me) Ishaan bhaiya said.

"No, you're also my bhaiya. Don't be sad," I said.

"Oh, I love you, Siya, and I'll protect you always," Ishaan bhaiya said, and I smiled. This felt like my family-siblings fighting and loving. But I wanted to solve the problems Aadhya and Abhiram were facing.I know there is a secret Abhiram is hiding behind his cold behavior. There's a soft heart behind his ruthless demeanor, and I want to help both of them return to their usual selves.

"Okay, everyone, it's time to leave," Momma said. "We'll meet you soon, beta," she added, and I smiled. I touched the feet of Momma, Papa (Abhiram's dad), Chota Chacha(uncle), Chacha(uncle), and Chachi(aunt). I hugged all the younger ones and smiled at Abhiram, bidding them farewell."

The whole day, he didn't speak to me and didn't even compliment me. I know he said not to expect anything from marriage and not to expect love. But I don't understand why it still hurts, why I feel so unworthy and unloved.

After returning to my room, I changed into comfortable clothes and lay on the floor. Thoughts about how Abhiram's family embraced me with love compared to my own family filled my mind. After much overthinking, I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 496 15
Abhiraj Singh Rathore..... the rude arrogant billionaire😏......King of Rajasthan👑....... A big softie for his family members❤.... {CEO of AR Compan...
308K 22.6K 34
Genre : Romance fiction Tropes : billionaire's love , love marriage, Slow burn , Opposite attraction, emotional scars, soft romance Start : 18 Octob...
53.9K 2.4K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
21.5K 1.2K 15
Abhimann Singh Rathore: 27 year old, heartless and ruthless king of Rajasthan, a perfectionist, CEO of Rathore industries and mafia king of the world...