Magic Of Destiny 😍

By Smrtimandhanna

this story is just imagined not to hurt anyone feeling hope everyone understands πŸ™πŸ™ this story is written b... More

the beginning
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
announcement
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
ranking

chapter 31

216 12 26
By Smrtimandhanna

The sun started to peak through the window of a room . Where a girl was shaking her stubborn sister wake up as she wanna know something from her immediately ..

Wake up veeee it's too late.. shouted a girl .as the girl being a night addicted person refused to get up.

After many tantrums she started wake she opened her smokey doe eyes .. the most beautiful eyes . She  looked too beautiful in her white nightwear with cute pout.

What do u want Diya asked a girl with sleepy voice..

There is news about u in the magazine that u are gona be a part of Mahabharata as subhadra . Is that true..

Yess I am saying that she again laid  on bed ..

OMG really Diya jumped in the joy and landed next to her sister..

Thats a great news it's amazing. When the shoot is gona start ..

The shoot already started my schedule is in the next week she said this time waking up

Do u know about the other characters ..I mean ur husband. Excuse me  vee interpreted rasing eye brow at her ..

Sorry sissy I mean the Arjun .

No I don't know about him  they just told about my role and I said okay .I don't no anything apart . She said and moved to washroom ..

While Diya began to read the whole magzine . But a name caught her attention....

She jumped in a joy went towards her mother calling her

What might it be???

Do vote and coment 🤞🤞🤞 it's just introduction of the character soo it is short

The next one will be big one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.7K 29
☾︎ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™Έπš—πšœπšŽπšŒπšžπš›πš’πšπš’πšŽπšœ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™ π™±πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πšŽπš• ☽︎ ~β™‘οΈŽ~ π‹π¨π―πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛�...
132K 10.6K 98
πŸ’™ "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...
1K 46 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...
4.7K 355 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********