~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~❀

~Chapter 65~

4.7K 356 31
By SoumyaShet

"Vaidu.. Vaidu.. Calm down! ", Mihir finally gave up on his drama as he said, " Yes we are family. And you just said na, I am one of the best gynaec and obstetrician! Well family cases are handled and monitored by " the best gynaec". ", Mihir said, softly.
" The best? ", Vaidehi re questioned.
" Riya kakisa! ", Raaghav stated.
" Mihir gave a sheepish smile.
"Riya Kakisa? ", Vaidehi was surprised.
" Yeah! Though she has taken voluntary retirement. Par still maasa, is the best in this field and so is the team that she trains under herself. And when it comes to family, she becomes a little extra. So.. If I even dare to think of being your gynaec, she might.. I don't even want to imagine! ", Mihir replied.

Vaidehi couldn't believe." Riya Rajvansh", everyone knew she was best in the field, Vaidehi couldn't even imagine, that she would monitor, her's and Raaghav's baby.
Who wouldn't want the best after all. And it was concerned to their baby, Vaidehi definitely wanted the best.

"I didn't tell maasa! But yeah, I called her here! I think babasa would drop her! Well that's the obvious thing.
Anyways, it would be great, that they'll hear this from you both!They'll be here anytime soon. ", Mihir said.
" It totally went off my mind! ", Raaghav said.
" Hota hai! Hota hai! ", Mihir shrugged his shoulders. Just then his office door opened, revealing the power couple, " Abheer and Riya Rajvansh. "
("It's happens! ")

"It better be something important, that you called us so urgently, Mi! ", came the booming voice of Abheer.
" Mi.. Raaghav- Vaidu! Beta aap dono yaha! Everything's alright na? "Riya said as they both entered inside.
" Everything's alright ma! And yeah! It is important babasa!
But.. See, Didn't I tell you Raa! This man would be following my maasa! ", Mihir snarled.
" This man! Is you father! And your maasa is my wife! The love of my life, young lad! ", Abheer grunted.

Vaidehi was enjoying this sweet banter of the father- son duo.
" Okay okayy! Why are you so irritated babasa! ", Mihir cross questioned.
" I was about to have my lips on hers, when you.. You idiot thought of this amazing idea to disturb us! ", Abheer ranted pointing towards Riya and Mihir.

As the words left his mouth, Riya hit him lightly on his shoulders, " Besharam Rajvansh! ", she retorted.
" Bacche hai samne! Jara to liyaaz karo! ", she continued.
(" Atleast have some shame,atleast in front of the children! ")

" Anyways! What was it Mihir?That you were huffing on the call! And Raaghav, baccha why are you both here? ", Riya questioned.
" Woh maasa.. ", Mihir was eyeing Raaghav to continue.
" Kaka- kakisa.. Mei aur Vaidu... . ", Raaghav started.
"We are pregnant! ", Raaghav and Vaidehi both completed it together.

They both spotted the utter happiness that laced the Rajvansh's faces, clearly radiating their joys.
Riya rushed to hug both of them.
" I am soo happy! My babies are going to have a baby now!! That's soo soo amazing! ", she exclaimed.
Abheer Rajvansh had his signature smile, that people rarely get to see, as he too blessed the couple.

" Chalo.. Let's check how's my little one doing there! ",Riya said as she asked the couple to follow.

It took minutes, as Dr. Riya, conducted all the tests.

Raaghav and Vaidehi sat, as Riya interpreted the reports to them.
" Everything's great there! The little one.. Whom you both just saw one the screen.. Is too little, and is perfectly fine. ", Riya started in her little aged voice as she continued telling the couples all the reports, do's and dont's.

As they were done, Riya finally said, " You can come inside now, instead of peeking like that! It's irritating to be honest. ".
Raaghav and Vaidehi looked behind only to find Abheer Rajvansh walking inside in all his glory, but the particular sheepish smile was adding to his glamour.
" If you are done, can I have my daughter for a while, Chinu? ", he asked Riya, with her years long endearment.
Vaidehi- Raaghav, both found it way too cute. They were certainly the ideal couple.

But what made our too be parents, emotional was, the way Vaidehi was addressed by Mr. Rajvansh as, " My daughter! "
"You can! Rajvansh! ", Riya said shrugging her shoulders.

As Abheer walked outside with Vaidehi, he did gesture Riya, seeking the ensurance that everything was perfectly fine.
Mihir stood with Raaghav.

Abheer bought Vaidehi inside Mihir's office room.
He handed her a bouquet of her favorite flowers, of tulips.
She, clearly knew what those white and yellow tulips meant. Her heart was filled with warmth on receiving the symbols of newness and happiness, that too coming from some one like Abheer Rajvansh.

"Baccha! I know, basically I should be congratulating your husband too, par Mihir se Raaghav ke favourite flowers puchna, is way to awkward you know! ", Abheer spoke in his authoritative yet a bit elderly voice, but Vaidehi felt the love and affection that the voice held.

(" Child! I very well know, basically I should be congratulating your husband too, but it's quite awkward to ask Mihir about Raaghav's favourite flowers, you know! ")

Abheer softly tied a beautiful piece of diamond pendant around her neck, " Congratulations baccha! You and Raaghav! I know you both are going to be very good parents. The new journey that you both are going to endure, I wish you all the luck and love. ", he said.

" Kakasa.. Yeh.. ", Vaidehi was saying when Abheer cut her off saying, "Apni beti aur pote ya poti ke liye, uske kakasa aur nanu ki taraf se chotti si beth hai! "

Vaidehi was taken aback. There was so much of love, so much of affection radiating from Abheer. She engulfed him in a hug, as few tears left her eyes.
"Always remember baccha! This kakasa along with your Kakisa, is always there with you both.
Aur ha.. Mana mei thoda.. Thoda zyada hi kaam expressive hu! Par I am always there. And I love all my children,way too much. And you both, "Are my children." He said as he detached her and laid a affectionate peck on her forehead.

He wiped her bits of tears.

("It's a small gift from my end to my daughter and my grandchild! ")
("Always remember baccha! This kakasa along with your Kakisa, is always there with you both.
Aur yes!! I am a bit less expressive.... Well! A lot 'less' expressive! But I am always there. And I love all my children,way too much. And you both, "Are my children."

Raaghav and Riya stood outside watching the scene inside Mihir's office. The way, Abheer was caressing Vaidehi's head softly. The way he was talking to her, if any unknown would have seen the scene, they would have certainly considered them as daughter-father duo.

"Raaghav.. I am sure enough you must have already ordered all the books related to pregnancy na? ", Riya questioned Raaghav who sheepishly nodded in affirmation.
"Jaadui matra du? ", she questioned.
Raaghav nodded frantically, which made her chuckle.
("Should I give you the magical chant? ")

" Read everything, know as much as you want to. But in this all dont you dare turn into a controlling being.

"Yeh hi khana, yeh hi peena, roz walk, roz fruits, roz milk, it's time for exercise, it's time for sleep! "
Aisa bilkul NAHI karna hai.
Yes! Certainly, all that I said earlier, about diet, exercise, routine checks are important.
But,
Be patient. Don't order her around. Don't impose all that those books say on her. Let her feel free. Okay? "Raaghav nodded as he attentively listened to her, she continued, " There will be times, when she'll be irritated without any reason, handle her calmly, there'll be times when she'll not feel like eating anything, find ways, but dont impose unnecessary stuff on her, there'll be times when she'll feel like crying without any reason, let her.
There'll be times when she'll feel elated and happy, all up for celebrations, don't ask for reasons,just celebrate.
Be there! In all. And let her experience everything, while you to do.

Log, books, sab kuch,bohot kuch kahenge.
Yeh right hai, aisa karna hota hai, this is how you are suppose to handle pregnancy, humne bhi aise hi kiya tha, sab aise hi karte hai..And a whole lot of stuff.
Don't listen.

You make your own theories, as you both will discover everything, as time passes.
Aur phir bhi kuch ho, toh I am always there! ", She completed. Raaghav listened to all her words with great attention, absorbing and understanding every detail that she spoke.
He hugged her.
" One more thing, if she's is becoming a mom, you too are turning into a father. So enjoy this journey. While being their for her, you also experience all of these new's, with the same zeal. It's new for you too, and it's your journey too.
You both are one now. And this journey of parenthood, is full of ups and downs that you both are supposed to experience together! Equally! ", Riya finally concluded.

Raaghav nodded with a soft smile on his face as he detached himself.
" Arey ha! The last thing, Vaidehi must surely be knowing, just letting you know, it's okay to "express" Love in all the ways! Even during this time! It's safe! ", she winked teasingly, indicating that the couple had no restrictions to hold on over each other,and they could make love to each other.

Raaghav scratched his neck embarrassingly.
" Most of the soon to be father's have this question, so I thought I should answer it before you ask! ", she further teased.

Vaidehi and Abheer walked outside, as Mihir too came.

" Congratulations once again! We'll meet in the follow ups, till then take care. Okay? ", Riya said as she again hugged Raaghav and Vaidehi.

The couple bid goodbye.

Raaghav and Vaidehi on their way back home, offered prasad and prayed in the temple as well, thanking the Almighty for bestowing such a great happiness on them.

(Eat only this, drink only this, daily walk, daily fruits, daily milk, it's time for exercise, it's time for sleep!You are not doing it this way!
People, books, everyone,will tell you a lot of things.
This is right, you are supposed to do it this way, this is how you are suppose to handle pregnancy, we also did it this way, everyone handles it in this way....And a whole lot of stuff.
Don't listen. " )

____________ __________________ ____________

~Later that day~

Vaidehi and Raaghav returned back home. Their happiness knew no bound. Vaidehi clearly remember, the way Raaghav had shed a tear or two while praying in the temple. The happiness that overflowed as his tears, clearly thanking his Mahadev. She could feel all of it.

The settled on the sofa. Bela kakisa got them, glass of water, which both of them gulped down.

Randhir came on guessing their presence.
"Babasa, aapne dawai le li? ", Vaidehi questioned, as Randhir settled on beside them.
(" Babasa, did you take your medicines? ")
Randhir nodded to her question in affirmation.
A part of her was screaming to shout the good news to everybody. But she knew it was both of their good news, she looked towards Raaghav only to see him looking towards her all the while.
She understood, he was also going through the same dilemma.
She gestured her eyes, softly shutting and opening them. Raaghav understood.

He got up, as he went to get Bela kaki, along with all the other staff, in the hall.
Randhir at first did felt bad that his son left. But. He couldn't do anything right! Somewhere, he felt that this was how it was supposed to be. His heart had made a pact that things will never be right between them both.
But now, it didn't matter! All that mattered was, his son was in front of his eyes. That his son was happy.
And he wanted nothing more than his son's happiness.

But as he saw Raaghav return back, that too with the whole staff, he understood. There was something coming up.

Raaghav came and settled beside Vaidehi softly holding her hand, looking into her eyes with a look of assurance.
"Hume aap sab ko kuch batana hai! ", he said. His voice was not usual. No matter, even if he tried to sound usual but the happiness had taken over his full senses and anyone could make it out.
(" We both have something to tell you all! ")

The staff, Bela kaki, Randhir all gave him full attention as he spoke, " Hum.. Hum dono.. We are going to be parents! ".
That was all it took, smiles erupted across everyone's faces as they were overblown by the wave of happiness.
Randhir was smiling heartily, so much so that tears made way to his eyes.

He was going to be a grandfather.
That was such an elating news for him.
He got up as he took steps towards the couple. Coming close he softly laid his hands on their head, pouring all his blessings over them, and the one that was growing inside Vaidehi.
"Raaghav baba, yeh toh.. Itni badi khushkhabari hai! ", Bela kaki too exclaimed as she too blessed both of them.
(" Raaghav baba, this is such a great news! ")

Th staff congratulated the couple heartily, as a wave of joy overtook. Everyone was happy to hear the news, everyone felt a sense of responsibility towards the unborn, they were on their toes.
Few rushed to get sweets.
Bela kaki, went to get the pooja ghar ready, to light the lamp and to offer prasad.
She wanted to thank the Almighty in every way, for having given her Raaghav baba, the happiness that he was yearning for since ages. She wanted to thank the Almighty for bringing Vaidehi in her Raaghav Baba's life.

Randhir softly watched the couple, as much as he could. His eyes wanted to capture the happiness, the joy.
He looked towards his late wife's portrait. His eyes conveying the happiness that he was experiencing. The broad grin didn't leave his face even for a moment.

________________ _____________ _____________

~At night~

Vaidehi was sitting of the bed, in between Raaghav's legs,with Raaghav hugging her his chin softly and lightly resting on her shoulder.

"Should I start getting the room ready, Vaidu? " He asked. It was this. From the last fifteen-twenty minutes, he had been asking such questions. Though it might feel bizarre, but his excitement was real. And Vaidehi felt a whole different level of peace while answering to him.
"It's too early, Jaan! We have nearly eight-nine months to go! ", Vaidehi said to which he hummed.
" So should we start looking for cradle and all! The comfort level must also be checked na! It'll take time! Yeah! I'll start with it tomorrow only! ", this statement from him made her turn sharply as she looked at him with squinted eyes.
Feeling her glare, he quickly said, " Accha baba! There's time. No hasty decisions. Nevertheless! I want the best for our little one. ", he replied pecking her forehead.
" Raa.. Will I be bad, if I say that I don't want to inform anyone about it right now! I mean I know, babasa won't! He told me earlier. But what about us? Should we.. Like inform the Ranawats and Yaduvanshi Or.. It's.. I don't know. If I want them to be a part of this or no. I.. Just don't know..

"Jaan! First thing first. You certainly won't be bad.
Secondly, let's take our time na! We'll do all that later! ", saying this he again pecked her forehead.
With that the couple talked for a while as they later retired to bed.

_____________ ________________ _____________

Okayy!! So here it is!!

Let me know how it was???? 🥰

Whom did you like the most? 🤔🪄

Anything about Riya's advices? 😉

Aur tum logo nei bataya hi nahi, what do you'll think about "Ranjish" guys!!!?? 😙🤭

Hope the chapter's good enough ! ✨
Do vote and comment! 🥰
Love Love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| β™‘Aliasha Rathoreβ™‘ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
92.8K 3.6K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
157K 12.2K 18
β™‘Book one in Destiny seriesβ™‘ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
1.2M 89.4K 65
Υα†Ξα€αŽ»αŽͺΝᏆαŽͺ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...