Atharvriti : Love Between The...

By Somiii3456

The story focuses on a girl named smriti Vyas she is a self made buisness woman who hated relationship since... More

Dedication.
Characters Introduction
Prologue 1.
Prologue 2.

About

31 4 0
By Somiii3456

This is book isn't a copy it is my original book the characters in this story are completely fiction.

This book contains matured contents and a lot of killing and stalking you can leave it if you are uncomfortable

Also this book is the second book of love series the first book of love series is
Destiny

You can read the first book and then come to this one if you want to.

Please ignore the grammatical errors in this book and pls forgive me if I update the chapters late .
Also if by any chance you are offended by this book then I am sorry and you could leave the book.but no hate comments against the author, the book or the readers will be tolerated. I hope you guys will not have any problem and yeah one last thing this book is a dark romance. So read only if you are comfortable.

Love you all (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡
     - your author 🍂

Ig I'd : theoceanic_writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 36.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.4M 277K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...