BroZone/Trolls Scenarios <3

By BlueSpicaStar

From Trolls band together Read this it's fun promise, I'll write short one shots but they'll suck. More

You meet
He starts to fall for you
Asking you out
Who said "i love you" first?
Who kissed first?
Where he likes to kiss you
Theyre favorite features
Nicknames
Who is older
Who has a crush on you
Who theyre jealous of
Does he want a family?
Why would you break up
They walk in on you changing
Affection chart
His love language
Im no fun - Clay
You listen to BroZone
Dressing up Like him
You get turned into a baby
Pick up lines
They accidentally hurt you
Request are open
🍦Floyd headcanons🌺
πŸͺ»Bruce headcanonsπŸͺ»
πŸ₯½John dory headcanonsπŸ₯½
🐍Clay headcanons 🐍
πŸͺ΅Branch headcanonsπŸͺ΅
When your sick
"Ill never be perfect" JD x F!Reader Part1
"Ill never be perfect" last part
They propose
When they're jealous
BroZone's little sister/sister
One of the boys like you
You cheat
If you had a panic attack
" We got caught " Clay x Reader
Edited/ Character Q/A?
BroZone, Poppy and viva
Mostly Clay Q/A
You're pregnant!?
Weird and annoying things they do
Cute things they do
CHRISTMAS
Secret santa
What Christmas are they
Their fav winter drink
Catch up!
Catch up!!
Catch up!!!
You argue with them (your in the wrong)
They make you cry!
πŸŽ‰HAPPY NEW YEARSπŸŽ‰
Things you do that annoy them
Period😒(BroZone)
Up and coming updates!
How They deal with exes
Goodbye!

Bad mood

892 23 16
By BlueSpicaStar

You had a sucky day/week and you feel very moody

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

John Dory -

• He notices you're in a bad mood but doesn't say anything at first.

• instead he got into a super playful and hyper mood

• he was trying to cheer you up but it was just annoying you.

• "y/n! You wanna go on a hike? There is this super cool trail that I want you to see!"

• after a while to try to cheer you up he just gives it to you straight.

• "ok y/n you're clearly in a bad mood. What happened?"

Bruce -

• He notices after you didn't try his food, you always ALWAYS try his food so it was a bit off.

• he was a bit confused but didn't ask anything.

• but after you refused to dance with him he KNEW something was up.

• "ok, honey. Is everything alright you seem off? You can talk about if you want."

• he listens to you yelling about how bad the week/ your day was.

• "wanna take a break for the day? We can go out and eat and drink a LOT"

Clay -

• he is a bit slower to notice since he just thought you wanted to stay quiet, you don't have to talk everyday!

• but when you didn't even respond to him, and the look on your face made him realize that it was more than taking a break from conversation.

• he's a bit nervous to say something but you seem really stressed and irritated.

• he asked about how your day went, big mistake. You started aggressively ranting about your day/week.

• after you finished you lashed out at him " so ya Clay! My week/day was just PERFECT!!" You jolted up and stormed off.

• he had this face 😨😬 and he was fidgeting the whole time, he understands you're angry and upset so he let you be.

• the next day you apologize and he says it's ok. You both talk about how you've been in a more calm matter in sad book club.

Floyd -

• he felt your energy right away, it sent shivers down his spine 😭.

• but he was mostly worried, he didn't wanna make you angrier by asking (poor Clay😥)

• but he gradually started doing things to relax you.

• "want a smoothie beautiful?" "Want to watch your fav movie? "You want food?" "Wanna cuddle?"

• all the questions stressed you out but you held in the anger😭 he's trying to be sweet.

• eventually you were able to relax enough that you won't lash out, but when you were talking about what happened you sounded pretty mad and stressed.

• he gives you kisses on your cheek.

Branch -

• he notices pretty fast, he notice how you kinda stomped. And how quick you were to lay down, and that big sigh was a big give away.

• he inhaled and exhaled, preparing to face the fury! Kidding!.......😥

• he sat next to you and awkwardly started a convo "so... babe! How are you?"

• another mistake made by a BroZone member 😔

• you gave him a glare "I'm great." You rolled your eyes and looked away.

• he sighed and put a hand on your back " y/n you're obviously not ok. We can talk ok?"

• you didn't feel like talking but you still cuddled him.

• he got to know most of the details the next day at least.

Poppy and branch -

• Poppy didn't notice until branch mentioned that you seemed a bit moody.

• they both talked and decided it would be best to let you cool off before talking to you.

• which worked out, once they came to you and asked what's going on you seemed better than before.

• they kissed you and cuddled you.

Veneer -

• he noticed your energy and it kinda scares him, he knows when you're mad it doesn't go well for anyone in your way.

• he was kinda on guard the whole time.

• "soooooooo....y/n! What are you doing here???" He's all fidgety.

• "you invited me? If you don't want me here I'll leave!.." you had furrowed eyebrows.

• "no no! I want you here! I'm sorry.. it's just that you seem kindaaaaaaa mad..."

• you sigh and apologized "sorry it's just that I've been having such a shitty week/day and it's really getting to me.

• he rubs your shoulder while he listens to you rant.

• "how about we have a spa day! It will be super relaxing"

• you agree because, why would you pass that up. Best time to talk shit about whoever you guys hate.

• "CRIMP! Set up a spa for us!"

King trollex -

• well he started of by greeting you at the door.

• he went in for a kiss, you let him kiss your cheek but he can tell you felt pretty shitty at the moment.

• he gave you a sympathetic look and he grabbed both your hands.

• "what's wrong beautiful? Why is my queen upset?"

• you started to tear up from all the stress, he quickly hugged you and brought you to the couch.

• "hey hey hey, don't cry ok? You can tell me what's going on in here."

• you wiped your tears away and your eyebrows furrowed "I'm not sad! It's just...I'm just so stressed. The week/my day has been so crappy and I just need a break..."

• he frowned at the thought of his lover being upset " well what do you feel like doing? Laying down?"

• you both cuddled and fell asleep.

(Guys... don't be mad  🤚🏽😓🖐🏽 let me give you the reasons why I was gone for so long.

• I had finals😥

• lots of moving around places😔

• I forgot🥹

That's all but I promise I'll give you one more OR two more upsets today ☺️🤷🏽‍♀️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)
18.2K 396 33
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
14.1K 178 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...
3.2K 84 11
Ν‘Ν™Ν˜β˜…ππ‘πŽπ™πŽππ„ π—¦π—˜π—₯π—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—£π—œπ—§π—¬ (𝗻.) 𝗳𝗢𝗻𝗱𝗢𝗻𝗴 π˜€π—Όπ—Ίπ—²π˜π—΅π—Άπ—»π—΄ 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅π—Όπ˜‚π˜ 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗢𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 π—Άπ˜ ...