๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.

Door MRSBVRBIE

๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.. Meer

preface.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty one.
chapter thirty two.
chapter thirty three.
chapter thirty four.
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven.
chapter thirty eight. *LC*
newneww.

chapter thirty five.

5.9K 371 174
Door MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙹.

"But it's fine, I'm okay. How much longer could it really take? Oh no." Mieke sang along, pulling into the plaza where the pet groomer's place was. After finding a parking spot, she turned off the car, took the key out, and got out of the car.

Mieke closed the door behind her and locked the car doors pulling her sunglasses down over her eyes. She walked up to the pet groomer's store and pulled the door open, stepping inside. "It's so hot outside for what?" She spoke to herself.

Brielle, one of the workers she often conversed with, greeted her with a smile. "Hey girl."

Mieke waved at her "Heyy. He was good today?"

Brielle nodded "Very. He sat still through his exams, didn't fuss during his treatments, and he even sat still during the bath, not even trying to jump out of it or anything. They were able to check his vitals, administer his medications, and give him a good check-up and he just sat there through it all not causing any problems and now he's sleeping. He's tired from all the work today."

"Yeah, cause he knew not to act up today."

Brielle chuckled. "Let me go get him for you." she said before disappearing into the back.

Mieke looked around the place, her eyes landing on the TV on the wall that was playing an episode of Bunk'd. After watching for a few moments, she felt her phone vibrating, and she pulled it out.

❤️
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

Mieke answered the call, a smile forming as Keanu's face popped up. "Hey baeeee."

Keanu smiled and said, "Wassup baby."

Mieke glanced at his background, squinting her eyes slightly, and asked, "Where you at?"

Keanu looked at something before looking back down at the phone "Touch yo nose." He responded and Mieke rolled her eyes. Chuckling, Keanu added, "I'm at the studio with Sage."

Sage leaned back in his chair, positioning his face in front of the camera. "Wassup ba-" he started, but paused upon noticing Keanu's reaction, he started laughing "Wassup, Mieke."

Keanu nodded and said, "Yeah, okay."

"Hey Sage." Mieke waved.

Raising her gaze from her phone, Mieke saw Brielle approaching from the back with Cupid's carrier. With a smile, Brielle said, "Here he gooo."And Mieke grabbed the carrier from her.

Looking into the carrier, Mieke smiled at Cupid sleeping peacefully. "Awww," she muttered softly before turning to Brielle. "Thank youu."

Brielle replied with a smile, "You're welcome."

Sage asked, "Who's that? Let me see how she looks. She sounds like she fine." Mieke rolled her eyes at the phone, and Keanu chuckled. Sage, looking confused, said, "What? Let me see her."

Brielle interjected, "Let me see." And Mieke chuckled then turned the phone towards Brielle.

Sage glanced at Brielle briefly before nodding, "Oh yeah, you look good. What's yo name?"

Brielle smiled a little, "Thank you. It's Brielle."

"Sage. How you doing?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

Sage responded, "Chilling."

Brielle asked, "Vibing?" and Sage nodded.

"Yeah. You single?"

"Yeah. Why? Wassup?"

"You know wassup." Sage replied with a smile, and they both laughed, "What's yo number?" Sage pulled out his phone, and Brielle began sharing her number. As she recited it, Sage typed it down, saying, "Aight, I just texted you."

Brielle took out her phone and checked, "I see it."

Sage teased, "You better text me."

"We'll see." Brielle replied coyly.

Sage glanced at her for a moment and then nodded, "Yeah, we gon see Brielle."

Mieke raised her eyebrows as she looked at Brielle, who rolled her eyes, smiling. Mieke then said, "Alright, Let me go so you can get back to work. I'll see you next time I come over here."

Brielle chuckled, "Okay see you next time." waving goodbye to Mieke as she turned to leave.

Pushing the door open, Mieke stepped outside, feeling the heat hit her. With a sigh, she commented, "I really don't like this heat. I'm already knowing I'm about to get nauseous."

Sage scrunched his face up and asked, "You get nauseous cause it's hot outside?" And Mieke nodded, and Sage looked at Keanu before looking at the phone, "Nah, it's some other shit."

Keanu grabbed the phone and inquired, "Nah, She been like this since I met her. It's hotter in Vegas; you gon be feeling nauseous every day."

"Im already knowing. It's just heat exhaustion. I get tired from the heat too quickly." Mieke said as she opened the back door, placed Cupid's carrier inside, then closed the door. "My stomach hurts."

Keanu asked, "What you ate today?"

Mieke got in the car and closed the door behind her. She began to think for a few seconds while rubbing her stomach, "Damn." She started laughing, "I haven't eaten anything since we came back from Chaylia's house. Woww, No wonder why my stomach's been hurting all day."

"It's been a whole day since you ate."

"I forgot to eat." Mieke drove out of the plaza.

"How yo fat ass forget to eat? Youn ever forget to eat. You wake up with food on yo mind."

Mieke's jaw dropped slightly, "Boy, fuck you cause you didn't even have to say all that. I just forget to eat." Keanu started laughing, and she rolled her eyes, adding, "That wasn't even funny."

Keanu responded with a chuckle, "A lil bit." Mieke then looked down at the phone and smiled a little bit then Keanu said "Go eat though."

Mieke nodded, "I am. I'm about to go to my daddy's house, and I know Ivy cooked." As she stopped at the light, she heard Cupid meowing. She looked at the back and said, "My baby is awake." Mieke opened his carrier, pulled him out, and sat him on her lap. She picked up the phone, showing Cupid to Keanu with a smile.

Keanu stared blankly at Cupid, who had his eyes closed. Then, Cupid opened his eyes, and Keanu mugged him. Cupid meowed, and Keanu stuck up his middle finger, saying, "Fuck boy go to sleep."

"Another one added to the Cupid hate train. My baby isn't the problem. It's y'all. He don't be doing shit to yall." Mieke placed Cupid in the passenger seat before she started driving again.

Keanu shook his head and said, "Nah, he be doing shit. I see why Haveli acts the way she do."

"This beef she has with him is so one-sided. He is Hellen Keller to her bullshit. As he should be."

Keanu asked, "When you coming home?"

"Soon. I'm just going over there to get some swimsuits and food then I'm leaving. Why?"

Keanu replied, "Nun. I just miss you."

"You're not even coming home anytime soon."

Playing with his dreads, he looked at her. "I am. Let me know when you leave from over there."

"I already know you're lying once you start playing with those dreads. You don't do shit but lie and play with your dreads." Mieke stated.

"I ain't lying. I needa lay with you."

Sage sighed loudly and said, "Same."

Keanu turned his head quickly to look at Sage. "Son, stop playing with me, real talk." he said.

Sage nodded, "Bet that up. Say no more. Keep that same energy." making Mieke laugh.

Mieke stayed on the phone with Keanu the entire drive to her dad's house, their phone call consisting of him going back and forth with Sage.

Mieke pulled up in front of her dad's neighborhood gate, stopping beside the code box. She asked herself, "What's the code again?"

"It's 5082675." Keanu told her "You gotta do something 'bout that memory, bae."

Mieke put down the window as she chuckled, "Auntie getting old, her memory getting bad." Then, she reached out of the window and typed the code in, and the dial box started ringing.

Derrick's voice came through, "Hello, you've reached my estate."

"Dad, please don't tell me that's how you're answering now."

"Yes. That's something new I'ma start doing to put a lil fear in yall. Did I sound intimidating?"

Mieke replied, "No."

"Yo heart ain't drop a lil bit?"

"Not at all." Mieke answered.

"Oh. Better luck next time. Wassup? You need me to let you in?"

Mieke smacked her lips, "Dad."

"What? You probably just wanted to talk to your old man since I did block you."

Mieke looked in the rearview mirror and noticed a car pulling up behind her. "Dad, hurry and open the gate, there's a car pulling up."

Derrick kissed his teeth, "Fine, jeez, no need to rush me." A few seconds later, the gates lifted up.

Keanu asked, "Why he blocked you?"

Mieke drove into her dad's neighborhood, "Girl, he blocked me because the other day he texted me, asking if I think his Uber is gonna work in Vegas since he downloaded it here, like what? And he was dead serious too. So I told him it won't work; he has to download Uber Nevada. Then, he gon text me, talking bout some 'you lied,' like duh, You asked me a dumb question."

"Yo daddy got a gambling problem."

"He is so annoying." Mieke said as she pulled up in front of her dad's house, "I'm gonna text you when I'm leaving. See you later. I Love you."

Keanu replied, "I love you too." Then, Mieke picked up the phone and hung up. She grabbed Cupid out of the passenger seat and got out of the car. After closing and locking the doors, she placed Cupid down who began walking to the front door while Mieke walked to her dad's Audi.

Seated on the car, Mieke started pointing middle fingers at the roof of the house, which had a camera pointing down. "All that sneak dissing, bitch I bring it to your front door." Then, she heard a door close, and she turned her head, seeing her dad's neighbor walking out. "Oop."

Getting off the car, Mieke walked to the front door, where Cupid was scratching at the door. She pulled out her keys and unlocked the door and Cupid ran inside and Mieke yelled, "Daddy!"

From the kitchen, Derrick yelled, "What?!"

Mieke walked further into the house to the dining room and said " I dented your car, I'm sorry."

"Which one?" Derrick asked.

Mieke replied, "The Audi." Derrick dropped the spatula and looked at Mieke, who continued, "I sat on it, and it just dented like somebody gotta come take this big wagon from me, she's getting too much to handle. I'll pay for the repairs."

"Get the fuck out of my face Capri."

Mieke laughed, "Ahhh." Derrick picked up a spoon, and Mieke quickly got up, ran out of the dining room still laughing, "Where's Ivy?!"

Ivy yelled, "In here!" from her business room. Mieke walked to it and entered. Ivy looked away from the boxes to the door, "Heyyy Mieke girl."

"Heyy." Mieke walked to Ivy and gave her a hug before asking, "Did the bathing suits come yet?"

"Yeah, they just got delivered." Ivy said. She owns a clothing business that sells all types of women's clothing and shoes. Pulling one of the boxes and a knife steel she opened the box "Here they go. My DMs are filled with people asking when I'm restocking. The people love them."

"I love them too." Mieke picked up one of the bathing suit sets. "Oh yeah, I'm taking this."

Ivy got off the floor and said, "Take as many as you want. You know what else I'm restocking?"

Mieke looked at her and asked, "What?"

"The two-piece basics in more colors. I'm bringing in new pajamas too. Let me show you this pink one the designers sent me. Each of the nightgowns is coming with robes, which is something new I'm excited for. Did I show you the photoshoot pictures from the plus-size pajama line?" Ivy asked walking to her desk.

"Finally. What colors are you bringing in now? I hope dark blue is one of them. I need one of your sets in that." Mieke pulled out some bathing suits from the box. "And no, you haven't show me."

"Light blue, dark blue, purple, pink, and red. All the old colors are still gonna be on the site." Ivy turned the iPad towards Mieke, who looked at it. "This is the pink one; I like this shade a lot."

"Yeah, that shade of pink is fire. Let me know when they come in because I need some of the sets, and I need those pajamas too."

"I'll let you know. I think I'm gonna name this set. Sweet Serenity trio. It comes with a top, shorts, and the pants." while swiping to show Mieke the pictures the designers sent her.

"Girlllll, you're going to sell out the first dayyy."

Derrick entered the room, "Yeah, we gon be up."

Ivy furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Derrick. "We? I do not fuck with you like that buddy."

Mieke started laughing, "Ahhhh, Ivy is funny." Derrick glared at her, and Mieke quickly stopped laughing. "Yeah, it really wasn't that funny like."

Ivy chuckled and said, "Girl, bye. Anyway, these are the photoshoot pictures from the plus-size line." And Mieke looked at the ipad.

"Yeah, these pictures ate. That girl right there looks like a doll. She's so pretty." Mieke commented, pointing at one of the models.

"She does. I very much took down her info. Girl, you one of my models now." Ivy then placed her iPad back on the desk. "You're gonna be helping me package these orders too." she told Mieke.

"Mhm, I'm already knowing. But it's the least I could do, considering I get everything for free."

Ivy nodded, "Exactly."

Derrick leaned on the door, "Show her the dress."

Mieke looked at Derrick, then Ivy, "Let me see."

"I almost forgot." Ivy said as she walked to the closet, opened it, and grabbed the dress. "I got this dress designed for you."

Mieke grinned and grabbed the dress, saying, "You're always getting something designed for me. Thank you." She walked to the mirror, held up the dress. "I like this dress. It's really cute."

"Cause you and your sisters are like my personal dolls that I like to dress up." Ivy stood there watching Mieke admire the dress in the mirror.

"Now I gotta make plans with somebody just so I could wear this dress." Mieke expressed.

"Wear it for Valentine's Day." Ivy suggested.

"I really should. It depends on what Keanu has planned though, and he won't tell me anything."

"Take it with you just in case." Ivy advised.

While the girls talked, Derrick stood there, watching Mieke, his first daughter, whom he likes to refer to as his haven.

He felt emotional seeing how much she had grown up. He had cherished every moment with her since she was born, and now, she was all grown up, and the thought of her potentially getting married filled him with a lot of emotions.

He used to tell Mieke to stay away from boys because they give you deathly diseases and when they die they'll haunt you forever. Now here she was, about to get proposed to one of those boys.

He was proud of how mature and responsible she had become, he was happy for her and knew she deserved all the love in the world and the way she talked about Keanu made it clear that he was good for her. He had even given his blessing for them to marry, which had made him happy.

But at the same time, he couldn't help but feel sad at the fact that his little girl was all grown up.

Mieke smacked his head, "Daddy, your forehead is screaming shine bright like a diamond."

Derrick mushed her head, "Yeah, I don't allow this much negativity in my house, so get out."

________

Mieke walked into the pantry, her eyes immediately landed on a bag of tortillas. "There they go." she muttered, reaching for the bag and snatching it off the shelf. Exiting the pantry, she placed the tortillas on the counter beside the other ingredients she needed for her snack.

"Girl, you really serious about this going vegan shit?" Lottie asked on the phone with a laugh, "What's next, you gon' start living in a tree?"

Mieke rolled her eyes and looked at her phone, "Don't give me any ideas but for real. I actually like it. I used to think this was gon' be something I wouldn't like, but it's not. It's all about the types of foods you choose to make. Like I made some chili the other day, and I didn't even notice that it didn't have meat in it. It was that good."

Lottie shook her head, "You got that. I need my chili with meat. How do you even do that?"

"It's easy." Mieke shrugged. "I just use extra beans and vegetables to make up for the meat. And girl, let me tell you, it tasted just as good, if not better than regular chili with meat. I'm not going completely though; I still like my meat."

"What are you making right now?"

"Burritos with curry mashed potatoes, cauliflower, chutney, and spinach. Sounds good?"

"No, That sounds disgusting."

"Girl bye. Anyways, How was the baecation?"

"Girlll I loved it. So we stayed at this really nice resort, and when I say that bitch was nice, That bitch was nice. The view from our balcony was amazing. You could literally see the beach from there and don't get me started on the resort itself; it had everything we could want. Buffet-style breakfast every day? Yes, please. I probably gained a good 10 pounds from that trip. I was eating something every hour. I love their food."

Mieke chuckled, "Their food was that good?"

"Their food was amazing and every word that means that especially their fruit like I ate their mangoes, and them mangoes was so juicy. In all my years of living, I've never tasted mangoes so juicy. I wanna go again. We should go."

Mieke opened the refrigerator and grabbed her water. "Ouu, I love me some mangoes." she stated, taking a sip of the water. Then, glancing at her phone, she asked, "When do you wanna go?"

Lottie pondered for a moment before speaking up, "Instead of you coming down here next month, we should just go there. My homegirl works for the city, and she told me how they're thinking of having a curfew during spring break because of all the people that died last year and you know that's boring so let's go to Hawaii."

"This year must be my traveling year."

Lottie laughed, "Man, what? The amount of
trips I have to go on this year? Everybody said fuck celebrating birthdays in their home states."

Mieke chuckled, "Right? We just went out the country for both me and Keanu's birthday's now Bora Bora for Valentine's, and you wanna go to Hawaii and then Tokyo for the twins birthdays and Bahamas for Dakota's. It's a lot but I like it."

"Heavy on the 'I like it,' because we used to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this, so we had to grind like that to shine like this, On my soul."

Mieke nodded, a smile spreading across her face. "Yeahhhh, on my soulll, on God in heaven." She looked at the oven and noticed the tortillas softening, then continued, "I still don't know where to go for me and Keanu's anniversary."

"Go to Dubai. I heard it's real nice there."

"You don't wanna see me no more? Just let me know, and I'll leave you alone. Dubai is too strict. I feel like if I cough the wrong way, they gon sentence me to life in prison. I'm cool off that. They could have that and them camels."

"Who you coughing at? When I was talking, she started coughing, Bitch like I'm some type of fucking germ. Bitch, I know you ain't coughing at me, hoe." Lottie mimicked Joseline Hernandez.

"Pussy ass bitch, you can't be coughing at me."

Lottie shook her head and smiled. "Joseline is too funny. It is really strict in Dubai, though. I don't even know why I told you to go there. You know you can't chew gum or hold hands over there? It's not like that at all in Hawaii. As long as you're respecting their culture and don't cause any trouble, you can literally do whatever you want."

"Tuhh, it's 195 countries in the world; it ain't hurting me to not go to Arab. I could just find us somewhere else to go. What y'all did in Hawaii?"

"We went jet skiing and swam with turtles and dolphins, something you ain't gon' ever catch me doing again but anyways, most of the trip was really spent on the beach just relaxing and eating. It was nice to just be out and actually relax without having to worry about anything else."

"I want us to swim with dolphins so we can take pictures with them, You're doing it again."

Lottie bit her finger, smiling, and replied, "Ouu I like it when you're demanding like that."

Mieke rolled her eyes, "Gay. Gay as fuck."

Lottie kissed her phone screen, "Only for you, bae. Girlll, I don't know what Hawaii activated, but it activated some kinkiness like, Mieke, we made a tape and did every possible position you could name like I don't know, I loved it too."

Mieke chuckled, her tone teasingly affectionate. "Awww, They grow up so fast. Auntie gon cry."

Lottie rolled her eyes, "I'm older mind you."

Mieke waved Lottie off, "Whatever, It's just by a couple of weeks." Then, she covered her face with her hands, peeking through her fingers, and admitted, "Me and Keanu made one too." Lottie started squealing and Mieke added, "Multiple."

"Wowww, Bitchhhh, we're too grownnnn."

Mieke nodded, "Righttt? We fucked to one of them too, and girlll, that man knew what he was doing. You know when a nigga fucking you so good, you just gotta keep on saying sorry?"

"Bitch!" Lottie yelled sitting up "Girlll that was me like all of a sudden I'm feeling apologetic."

"I don't even know what I'm apologizing forrrrr." Mieke dragged. "Then, I dropped my head, and he lifted it up. Mind you, this is when we're doing the do while watching one of our tapes, and he was like, 'Nah, watch you take yo dick.' Like, I kid you not, I spent the rest of that week angry at him cause he really was out there fucking bitches after me and that doesn't sit right with me at all."

Lottie chuckled, "You get it, like, I kid you not, the air in the room got so serious that day. I needed names, dates, addresses, everything like where did you come from with all this skill and technique and who else got this treatment?"

"I could've stayed mad at him longer, but he ended up pleasuring fat mother, and I cheered up." Mieke opened the oven, taking the tray out.

"Girllllll." Lottie dragged while laughing, "You need to ball up yo coochie lips right now, youn give him some when you supposed to be mad."

"Girl she doesn't listen. That girl got lips of her own and she said she's sorry. She just wanted a lil kiss, that's it. She ain't mean for it to go that far."

Lottie laughed, "I hate you. You wanna see?"

Mieke chuckled, "Yeah, let me see."

"Let me edit this video and make sure it ain't nothing you're not supposed to see in here."

"You're serious? I thought you was playing."

"I'm not now let me edit this video."

"Oh okayyy let me let you edit that video."

As Lottie did that, Mieke started preparing her burritos. She spread the curried potatoes on one side of the tortilla, then added chickpeas and cauliflower on the other side. Next, she grabbed the spinach leaves and chutney and started spreading them on both sides. After, she began to wrap the tortilla like a burrito, careful to make sure all the ingredients were evenly distributed.

"It's sending." and right at that moment, the notification that Lottie had texted her popped up and Mieke pressed it and as soon as she pressed play, her jaw dropped at the audible moans.

Mieke continued watching the video and as soon as it was done, she pressed the green call button at the top of her screen and looked at Lottie with her jaw dropped and Lottie just started laughing.

"He laid me out like a bagel, Huh?" Lottie asked.

"Don't forget the cream cheese sista." Mieke said and they both started laughing. In between laughs Mieke picked up her burrito and chuckled, saying, "I don't like how he was touching yo ass."

"Right? Like boy don't do that I know what I'm doing, Thank you cause I'll stop this right now."

Mieke, smirking, replied, "No you ain't." before taking a bite of her burrito. After swallowing, she continued, "Let's talk about this trip to Hawaii though. How many days do you wanna spend?"

Mieke and Lottie spent the rest of the call discussing their upcoming trip and planning everything out to a T. They talked about the dates they wanted to spend there, the things they planned on doing, and even ordered their tickets.

Mieke scrolled through her phone, checking her notifications. "What did my daddy tag me in?" she wondered, as she pressed the notification.

"My dad made some beautiful kids." Mieke shared the post before pressing the comments. "'Look at Mieke, she's grown into such a beautiful woman. I miss her mean butt.' Girl, who are you?" Mieke clicked on the person's account. "I don't know you. I never know these people who comment on my dad's page like they know me."

Lottie chuckled, "Then your daddy gon' reply and say, 'She misses you too, lol. She just asked about you the other day. I'm surprised she still remembers you.' Your daddy is hilarious."

"Like, why would you lie like that?" Mieke asked, her brows furrowing as she scrolled down her timeline and came across her dad's post to Bryce.

"The one he loves the most? Hold on." Mieke exited out of Facebook, and went to her messages pressing the group chat she has with her family.

Can yall shut up
Today 7:08 PM

The one you love the most?? You love him more than life?? Really Daddy??

Haveli
bryce parlay hit and he said the only way he's giving daddy some is if daddy lets the world know that he's his favorite 😂😂😂😂😂

Daddy
I did it. I accept payments everywhere

Daddy
Stocks too

Bryce
U ain't getting some I told you to only post me Idk why you posted them too now i don't feel as appreciated & special you tryna make me feel

Khouri
IT HIT?? WE UPPP YES LAWDD 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Bryce
We? Who's we? There is no we

Haveli
trust me partna we'll get that money if we want that money 😂😂😂 you following me khouri?

Khouri
🏃🏽‍♂️

Bryce
Try it and watch this whole family have something important to do next weekend

"Bryce is hilarious as hell." Mieke haha'd the message before exiting her messages.

"Right? How is my nigga doing by the way?"

"You have a boyfriend." Mieke responded. "You need to be worried about how he's doing."

Lottie smacked her lips, "Man, why you gotta bring him up right now?" And Mieke and Lottie both started laughing, "He's straight. I gotta make sure my side nigga is doing better though."

Mieke chuckled, "You're sick." Lottie started fake coughing, and Mieke added, "And annoying."

"Hey." Lottie shrugged. "It ain't my fault your brother's sexy. I needa get me something to eat. What do you usually get from Chipotle?"

"The chicken bowl with extra rice, black beans, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, tomatillo-green chili salsa, corn, cheese, and guac. Ouu and extra sour cream like, a LOT of extra sour cream."

"Honestly, this just tells me how obsessed you are with me like you really went into detail about what you get so I can get it too, so we can basically kiss each other cause I'm putting my mouth on the same food you put your mouth on... Bitches can't get enough of me for real."

"Oh that's not." Mieke said before she looked down at her phone with a confused and scared look before ending the FaceTime call abruptly.

MESSAGES
My best girl  💘 Now
🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Mieke tapped the message and sent laughing emoji's before getting up. She walked to the sink and began washing her dish, and once done, dried her hands. Exiting the kitchen, she headed downstairs where most of their entertainment was located. Passing the theater and mini bar, she entered the gym, where Keanu was.

Mieke opened the door to the gym, and Keanu, who was engrossed in something on his phone, looked up and Mieke broke into a smile "Hii."

Keanu greeted Mieke with a smile, "Wassup." He then wrapped his arms around Mieke, pulling her in for a hug. "You just woke up?" he asked.

"No. I've been awake for some time." Mieke then  pulled away from the hug and walked behind Keanu. Jumping on his back, she instructed, "Don't grab me. Just keep both of your arms out."

He did as told and Mieke wrapped her arms around Keanu's neck and then flipped around, where she ended up now facing him with her arms still around his neck and her legs around his waist and he chuckled, "What you doing?"

"I saw this on TikTok. I think it's called the Koala challenge or something? Shoot, I don't know."

Mieke stood up on Keanu's thigh and then threw her leg over his shoulder. Out of instinct, Keanu grabbed her legs, and Mieke quickly responded, "Wait bae no, you're not supposed to hold me."

"You gon' bust yo ass if I don't hold you."

"No, I'm not." Mieke stated before she started sliding slowly down his back. Hanging upside down, her arms were wrapped around his waist, holding on tight, while her legs were wrapped around his body, trying to maintain balance.

Once she was low enough, Mieke removed one hand from around him. Just as she was about to put it through his legs, she lost her grip and tumbled down, landing on the floor with a thud.

Mieke and Keanu started laughing as she laid flat on the floor. "Well that didn't go as expected."

"I told you." Keanu chuckled and extended his hand, and Mieke grabbed it, pulling herself up.

"I wanna do it again."

Keanu looked at her with a smile and held both of her hands,"What you even tryna do?"

"I gotta climb over and around your body without touching the ground. Let me show you." Mieke explained as she rubbed her eyes.

She grabbed her phone, unlocked it, went to TikTok, and showed him the video she had favorited and he stood there watching attentively.

Keanu nodded and said, "Aight, come on."

Mieke walked behind Keanu and jumped on his back, then swiveled around so that she was on the front of his body, with her legs wrapped around his waist. She locked eyes with Keanu and smiled saying, "Pull me over your shoulders."

Keanu lifted her over his shoulders and Mieke began sliding down his back, removing one of her hands from around him. She then reached through his legs, and Keanu grabbed both of her hands, pulling her up until she was in front of his body. She grinned, "We did ittt. That was fun, Never again though. I feel nauseous as fuck."

He tensed his muscles, and it seemed like he was about to let her slip from his grip, "Don't get fucked up." She warned clinging tightly to him.

"Do it please." Keanu stated and Mieke looked at him for a moment before chuckling. Keanu continued to act as if he was losing control of his grip on her. "Ima drop you, It ain't gon hurt."

"It ain't gon hurt? Tuh."

Keanu smacked her ass, "Yo shit fat cause of me."

Mieke looked at him like he was crazy with her eyebrows furrowed, and said, "I know damn well that is not my shit I just heard—" And Keanu cut her off, saying, "You gotta stay off that app."

"That app is too addicting." Mieke then turned to face herself in the mirror, walking towards the mirrored wall and striking poses. "I'm wearing my boyfriend's shirt, my boyfriend's boxers, my boyfriend's slides." she said, gesturing to each item. Then, she slipped her feet out of the slides, exclaiming, "Oh my gosh, these are my socksss."

Keanu looked at her fake-shocked, "You wearing something that ain't mine? Woww Im proud." then he dapped her up, and they laughed.

Mieke played along, "Right? I'm proud of myself too. I look good in your clothes though right?"

Keanu chuckled, his voice coming out raspy as he spoke, "You look good." His intense gaze locked onto her, making her feel a bit flustered.

Mieke smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Kiss me."

She didn't have to tell him twice and he immediately closed the gap between them. Their lips met in a soft, yet slowly passionate kiss and Mieke pulled him closer as the kiss deepened.

Keanu groaned lowly as his arousal became evident with her kisses. Pulling away, he planted kisses down her jawline, trailing down to her neck. "You like when I touch you here?" his middle finger traced the outline of her slit, slowly. "Or here?" He began to circle her clit, and Mieke closed her eyes, bit her lip, and nodded, "Let me hear you."

"Bae." Mieke moaned out, pushing his hand away.  "We need to go upstairs."

"Nah, I need you now." Keanu insisted as he pressed her against the wall. Urgently, he pressed his mouth against her neck, sucking on the skin and she sighed and bit her lip at the contact.

He breathed against her skin caressing her neck and hair, tracing his fingers up and down her body, and gently grazing her breasts and waist.

His hand reached the waistband of her boxers, pulling them down and tossing them aside. Bending down, he took hold of both her legs and effortlessly threw them over his shoulders and Mieke looked down at him with fear in her eyes.

"I got you, Baby. This pussy so fucking pretty."

"Th-" her response was cut short as Keanu's tongue dragged up her slit in one long, sloppy lick, spreading the arousal that had already begun to pool there. The sensation made her breathe out, "Fuck." her head falling back as an overwhelming pleasure coursed through her.

He kissed her clit, enveloping it with his lips and sucking softly and Mieke's hips bucked against his face. "Shit." she moaned, her fingers tangled in his dreads, attempting to pull away from him.

"Stay still." He pulled her down before continuing to suck at her clit as if he couldn't get enough. Each suck and nibble driving her crazy, leaving her speechless and overwhelmed by the pleasure he was giving her. "Ain't gon ever get enough of this." he murmured against her flesh.

He devoured her like a starving man who hadn't eaten in days, diving in with an endless appetite. His tongue explored every inch, making her lose herself in pleasure as she arched back.

"Baby." Mieke moaned out as she swayed her hips back and forth against his tongue. Each stroke of his tongue sent waves of ecstasy through her, reaching the depths of her soul. Keanu's desire intensified, his arousal growing at the taste of her and the sound of her moan.

"That's good, baby, keep doing that." His tongue then worked rapidly, thrusting in and out of her, while his nose kept stimulating her clit. He eagerly sucked the release from her glistening lips. "You feelin' good, baby?" He gazed at Mieke, and she whimpered, nodding in response.

"Ion wanna hear that whimpering shit. Tell me how you feel." The huskiness in his tone was enough to send shivers through her body and she couldn't help but moan uncontrollably, as her hold on his dreads tightened, mirroring the tightening of her inner walls around his tongue.

"You making me feel so good." Mieke moaned out, her breath ragged as she continued grinding against his face. The knot in the pit of her stomach tightening with each movement.

"Keanu." she gasped, "Just.. like that..Yes baby." Her cry was a blend of pleasure and pain, and her words were a desperate plea, as she bit down on her lip, trying to balance the pleasure with pain.

Her breaths grew heavier, each one sounding like a struggle as her chest rose and fell rapidly. Keanu, knowing her body well, recognized the signs. He knew she was on the brink of climax.

"Chill out, baby, you got it. Cum for me." His voice muffled as he kept his lips pressed against her clit. She arched her back, her breath catching before stopping completely as her whole body froze in the climax that washed over her.

He licked and sucked, drawing out every last bit of her release until her legs twitched. Keanu stood up, his lips meeting hers in a kiss and their tongues danced in each other's mouths as they lost themselves in the moment, sharing the taste of Mieke's release and the taste of their saliva.

Mieke pulled away from the kiss, a smile on her lips and she planted tender kisses around his mouth, licking off the remnants of her wetness.

"I could eat you for days."

Mieke couldn't do nothing but continue staring at him, a smile playing on her lips and it was like time stopped until she blinked herself out of the trance she was in and softly said, "I love you."

Keanu smiled at Mieke and replied, "I love you more baby." before leaning in to peck her lips.

•••

hate tf out of that scene and i could've written it better buttt i just wanted to get this chapter out and over with 😃!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

44.7K 1.3K 23
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
187K 9.5K 25
Dษชssแดแด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด- แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœษชแด›ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s, sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษขs, แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส. -๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-
86.2K 4.1K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...
50.2K 2.6K 17
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ..."