Mafia brother's

By btsfics1123

Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their... More

Introduction
I
HOUSE TOUR 1/2
HOUSE TOUR 2/2
ll
lll
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XXI

2.9K 109 6
By btsfics1123

Yn blinked her eyes in the confusion that what he wanted to ask her??

Heeseung bit his lips, he was nervous that what if he tried to steal her from him???

He was sure that if he asked yn out her family will agree because he is more powerful than him, his stupid thoughts were not letting him have a breath of relief..

Ran: you are from the Kim family, which is the second most powerful here after the lee clan ??

Yn: yes...

Ran: ohk..

Yn: why??

Ran: nothing I thought you are from any normal kim family, I was curious to know your love story...

Yn: my love story??

Ran: hmm can you tell me how you meet him??

Yn: I was a person who never believed in love after what happened with me in my past, but, when heeseung made his entry in my life. My stupid heart started beating again, he never judged me nor asked me about my past. He never pressurized me to love him, I fell for him myself after seeing his true love. He always said he will fight for our love, as he knows my family won't agree simply. But, he never mentioned that he was always like, you are mine even if i have to fight hard for winning you, I'll do that!!!

Heeseung stared at her, he blinked his eyes the real truth she said it clearly. He smiled knowing his true love won!!

Ran: nice, what a good love story I'm happy for you both. So, yn do you love painting??

Sunoo: yes she drew very well, even she won first prize in the painting competition..

Ran: do you have a birthmark on your back??

Yn: what you mean??

Ran: just asking...

Yn: no i don't have..( why should I tell you that yes I have a birthmark, i know there is something he wants to know)..

Ran: oh!!

Yn: why??

Ran: no i was just curious!!

Heeseung: let's have lunch now...

He was super jealous seeing them getting close with each other!!

They all started eating, after finishing lunch they discussed about the further process and finally ran was ready to leave...

Ran; it was nice meeting you all, for next meeting you will be coming to Japan and don't forget to bring your fiance too...

Heeseung: ya ya sure!!

Jealously was visible in his tone...

Ran: hmm bye see you all soon...

All: bye...

He looked at yn for the last time abd left...

Heeseung: thank goddd finally, one problem is solved . Now, only one is left ...

Yn: what??

Heeseung: agreeing your family love!!

Yn giggled and nodded ...

Heeseung: it's 4:30 of evening, we should go to your home ynahh??

Yn: yes they will be waiting desperately i know..

Jay: can we all come??

Yn: yes why not!!

They smiled and sat in the limo, then drive towards the kim mansion...

Yn messaged Minho and informed him that they are coming ..

Everything was ready, all were waiting for them to arrive...

Mr. Kim with Minho and Jong suk they were sitting on the middle couch, BTS members were sitting on the right couch, in the left boah with kuru were sitting there...

Entering in yn saw everyone, her jaw dropped, she didn't thought her dad would be here too ..

Talking about enhypen members, they were happy except Heeseung. Who was dying from nervousness, he didn't want to lose yn , this is the time for his real examination....

Yn run to her dad and hugs him ..

Yn: hlo dad, how are you ??

Mr. Kim: I'm good you say,I see you brought your boyfriend huh??

Yn: no dad, he will be my boyfriend only if you guys will agree..

Mr. Kim: I know Minho has explained everything, come guys have a sit. But, heeseung you will sit separately in front of us because we want to ask a few questions,.

Yn looked at him, heeseung smiled and bow at him then followed his command...

Yn sat near Mr. Kim and Jong suk...

Jong suk: hey cupcake...

Yn: hloo hyungieee...

She hugs him, he hugs her back and kissed her forehead then looked at heeseung...

Mr. Kim looked at him...

Mr. Kim: we know your family is powerful and you can provide every type of luxury to her, which she wants. But, i want to know about your true feelings...

Heeseung: uncle, I can promise you that every type of sad firstly have to meet me before going to her. I will love her more than anything, I can die and kill anyone for her...

Mr. Kim: hmm if in the future you have to decide between yn and your family whom you will choose??

Heeseung looked at his brother's, then at mr. kim...

Jay: this won't happen, because there will be not any type of situation in which he has to choose one...

Sunoo: if this occur, then he only will only select suzy because we will be supporting him...

Heeseung: yes sir, we are one and yn is also a member of us now, nothing can apart us...

Mr. Kim: what if you harmed her??

Heeseung: I'll die myself before causing any harm to her...

Niki: don't worry uncle, i won't let him harm my nonna...

Mr. Kim: it's your guts that you are sitting here in front of us, talking about being in a relationship with my daughter...

Heeseung: sir, I don't want any boyfriend and girlfriend type of relationship with her. I want her as my fiance, like when i introduce her to others they will directly know that she is mine and they don't have any chance with her...

Mr. Kim: but you both r still small for this...

Heeseung: sir, i want a serious relationship that's why I'm saying this, i won't marry her till she will complete her studies i promise. Till then, i want her as my fiance and blessings from you all...

Jong suk: I think it's a good way dad, we will announce that we have fixed their relationship and they both are engaged. They will marry each other after completing studies, it will be a good way to shut all the rumours which will occur in future...

Mr. Kim: hm I agree with him, now brother's will tell their answer ..

Jong suk: i agree...

Minho: me too .

Yn look at bts...

Yn: what about you all hyungs....

Jin: if they agree, then we also don't have any problem...

Yn: no hyung, you guys are equally important to me like them, if you guys disagree I won't be with him...

Heeseung: yes hyungs, you all are important for her and it's also vital for me to get permission from you all. Then only we will be able to get a new start ...

Bts looked at each other and smiled...

Rm: yes we agree for our yn's happiness, we know you will take care of here...

He smiled...

Mr. Kim: hmm now you should also ask your girl will she be with you??

Heeseung smiled and stand up, he moved together her then come on his knees...

Yn looked at him...

He pulled a box out and opened it, inside which there was a beautiful ring...

Heeseung: will you be my partner to eternity, my love??

Yn nodded while smiling and gives him hand, heeseung smiled then kissed her hand before sliding ring in her fingers...

Everyone started clapping...

He stand up and hugged her...

Heeseung: thank you for accepting me...

Yn: thank you for choosing me ..

He smiled..

Kuru: kiss!!!

Tae: noo!!

Jo boah: yes do ittt , come on they are couple now!!

Mr. Kim: yes yes!!

Bts covered their eyes as everyone laughed...

Heeseung: I love you ynnie~~

Yn: I love you too my love~~

They kissed each other, while everyone cheered for them!!!

....Part: 1 Mafia brothers ends here....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 36
#1 - ot7 #1 - tae #11 - jhope #3 - mafiaqueen Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her...
171K 4.8K 26
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
138K 4.3K 32
YN is an Indian, beautiful and sweet girl but something happened that turned her life upside down. When YN was 10. Her mother separated her from her...
225K 5.8K 52
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...