Imagine-Scenarios ๐ŸŒถ

By Strawberry0Dreams

Fake Scenarios/Imagines More

Story 0.1
Story:0.2
Story 0.3
Story 0.5
Story 0.6
Story 0.7

Story 0.4

117 0 0
By Strawberry0Dreams

I sit at my desk, music playing in the background as I study. I rub my eyes tiredly as I hear a buzzing on my phone, but I ignore it, trying to refocus my attention on the work in front of me. I hear a knock, but not knowing where it's coming from, I simply ignore it until it grows louder. I look around my room, seeing the heavy rain through my window. My tired eyes have not yet registered the figure of my boyfriend knocking on my window. I stare at him, and he stares at me before he knocks once again, seemingly mouthing the words to let me in. I walk to my window, tiredness evident in my body and my face as I open the window quietly and carefully so as to not wake my parents. I open the window and see him come in. “Why are you here?” I ask him. “To make sure you sleep” he says. I stare at him dumbfounded and taken aback “Thats it? It's 3 in the morning. Shouldn't you be at sleep?” He quickly replies with a snarky comment as he grabs my hand, pulling me in, and I roll my eyes, knowing how this late night is gonna end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
432K 24K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...