Heal me ( Namkook)

بواسطة amusink

Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful s... المزيد

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Nightmares
Chapter 2: Just curious
Chapter 3-Worthy
Chapter 4: Hey smokey!!
Chapter 5: Lust
Chapter 6: Afraid of the unknown
Chapter 7 : You are crazy!
Chapter 8: Broken
Chapter 9: Sins and Sinners
Chapter 10:Nimbus
Chapter 11: Sunshine After The Rain
Chapter 12: Icecreams and Shocks
Chapter 13: I m F***ed!!!
Chapter 14: CoolCoolCool..
Chapter 15: Stay
Chapter 16: Baby it's Cold Outside
Chapter 17: Midnight Whispers
Chapter 18: Boundaries
Chapter 19: Who hurt you?
Chapter 20: For us
Chapter 21 : You are Not alone
Chapter 22 : The Storm Inside
Chapter 23 : The Calm to my Storm
Chapter 24: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Caught in the Act
Chapter 27: A Secret Mission and A Step Forward
Chapter 28: The Calls from Heaven and Hell
Chapter 29 : Turning Tides
Chapter 30 : Just a Guy !!
Chapter 31 : Damage Control
Chapter 32 : You and Me
Chapter 33 : The Boyfriend Privilages
A/N
Chapter 34 : New Beginnings
Chapter 35: Love and Other Things
Chapter 36: Moving Forward
Chapter 37: The Nepo Baby

Chapter 25: Pup

553 45 16
بواسطة amusink

This is a cute and fluffy chapter..I need some energy after all that angst😊

" Wake up Jungkook " Jungkook's snores echoed in the room as Namjoon tried to wake him up, shaking him gently. The younger spend the night inNamjoon's apartment for the first time and the next morning Namjoon woke up as usual to go on with his daily routines, but Jungkook didn't . It made Namjoon wonder if he is one of those people who doesn't plan their days meticulously . Namjoon woke up , went to the gym and returned and got ready for work but Jungkook showed no signs of waking up. He heard his phone repeatedly ringing, what sounded like alarms but Jungkook surprisingly slept through all 10 of them.

The younger stirred in sleep , annoyed by the disturbance "Hmm...fuck off, Gyu."he mumbled

Namjoon sighed, brushing Jungkook's hair from his face. "Jungkook, it's Namjoon, not your friend. You're late, and I don't prefer you using such language with me. Please, wake up," he insisted, glancing at the clock and realising Jungkook was already running very late for his class.

"5 minutes," Jungkook muttered, covering his head with the blanket once again.

"You said that an hour ago. Come on, wake up," Namjoon urged, moving the blankets away and tugging at Jungkook's arm. However, as soon as he released it, Jungkook fell back into bed, snoring.

"Okay!" Namjoon huffed, placing his hands on his hips. "I didn't know it's this difficult to wake up young men. Maybe I need to research this more."

Namjoon lowered himself and moved his lips towards Jungkook's ears " JUNGKOOK!!" He yelled loudly

Jungkook who was still in deep sleeep jolted up  with big eyes ,hearing the loud voice. His eyes widened even more as he saw the CEO in front of him.

"Namjoon hyung, what are you doing in my place?" Jungkook asked totally confused.

"It's my home, and you slept here, remember?" Namjoon reminded him.

"No," Jungkook yawned, his eyes fluttering once again as sleep attempted to claim him.

Namjoon frowned, wondering how Jungkook could forget where he slept. "Okay, fine.!!mmm...That's not a very good thing to know—not being aware of your whereabouts. Now, I'm worried for your safety. But i will discuss that later..right now ..you have to get up and go to your class, and then to work."

"Do I?" Jungkook said, laying back in bed and snuggling into the blanket once again.

Namjoon closed his eyes shut sighing seeing him once again back in bed "Yes, Jungkook. "

The younger buried his face into the fluffy pillow "You said you will pay me fees, right? Please do that..and let me sleep. I love this bed..it's soft, feels like I'm sleeping on clouds," he said, snuggling into the bed and blankets ,once again with a satisfied smile

Namjoon groaned and  lifted him by the shoulders. "Jungkook, I will gladly pay your fees, but you still have to get an education. And I think it's all sleep talk, and you really don't want me to do something like that . Also, if you like this bed, I will buy you a similar one today."

Namjoon stared as Jungkook fell back into snoring, seemingly able to fall asleep in seconds. "Jungkook," he called loudly again.

"Hyung, please,..let me sleep!"Jungkook mumbled, getting up, scratching his head, and yawning.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose. "I can't believe I'm doing this so early in the morning.Wake up!!!You don't have time to go to your apartment to get changed, so please wash up, and I will give you clothes."

"Yours won't fit me," Jungkook said in his raspy bed voice.

"I have the clothes I brought for you here. I haven't returned them. Wear that," Namjoon said, guiding Jungkook out of bed. "I have kept it on the table. I don't understand what people your age like to wear to college but i hope i did decent. There's a new toothbrush under the sink, and towels inside. Please take it and get ready," he said, pushing him toward the bathroom.

As Jungkook dragged himself  to shower lazily,Namjoon went into the kitchen, looking for something he could give him for breakfast. He didn't have time for breakfast, and he realised there wasn't anything in the kitchen to give him either. He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and called his assistant,

" Soobin, find a place that can deliver food in about 15 minutes to my place. A breakfast smoothie with banana and shot of espresso, please. Delivered to my apartment fast.." he instructed him "...What? Yes, you can get one too. ..Croissant, yes, buy whatever you want. I don't care. Pay with my card. God!'" he said, annoyed by his assistant's early-morning antics

"He is bossing me around and leeching off me..Jin is right. I seriously need to hire someone better,' he mumbled , rolling his eyes.

As that was done ,Namjoon came to the living room, remembering that Jungkook had to actually go to class. "Does he even have a bag? Wait, does he have books or supplies for school here or not?" he wondered, looking around and recalling that Jungkook didn't carry any bags with him.

He went into the room to ask Jungkook about this and found him sitting on the bed, still sleepy and yawning, wearing only a sweatshirt over his towel-tied waist, with water still dripping from his hair.

"How can you be sleepy after a shower? That too after sleeping the whole night?" Namjoon said to himself , surprised.

"What?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes.

"You don't have your books or anything with you. Please text your roommate to bring those." Namjoon suggested

Jungkook yawned in response and shook his head like a wet dog to dry his hair making the water go spraying everywhere

Namjoon stepped back as water fell on his face and body. "You are something else!!" he remarked wiping his face with a frown .Just then the doorbell rang and he realised the delivery had arrived. He went near Jungkook and handed him his phone.

"Please..here is your phone. Call your roommate," he said, patting Jungkook's cheeks to wake him up.

But as soon as Namjoon left Jungkook felt his eyes drooping and he began to nod off again. He quickly shook his head, warding off sleep and scrolled through the phone and dialed his roommate's number, putting it on speaker while he put on on the jeans Namjoon had kept for him.

"What's up, bitch?" Mingyu's voice echoed in the room.

"Sup Bro!! bring my bag and books to with you please. Laptop too...I don't have time to get to the room," Jungkook said.

"Where the fuck are you? Who did you hook up with?" Mingyu asked.

Jungkook buttoned his jeans and licked his lips, "I'm somewhere," he replied consciously avoiding the specifics.

There was a pause on the other side before Mingyu yelled, "Wait a minute...you slut!! You were with your dilf CEO, isn't it?"

Jungkook was about to reply when he saw Namjoon standing at the door with a takeaway glass in his hands and frowning.

"Tell me, did you bang? How was it?" Mingyu continued without realising what's happening on the other side

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Namjoon staring at him with a serious expression . He quickly cut the call and kept the phone in his pocket, smiling awkwardly.

Namjoon sighed and walked forward "Your friendship with this man is weird, and do you regularly disapper to sleep with men..also I'm not familiar with this language too. Is this how you normally speak? But you've been very normal and respectful with me. I didn't realize you knew how to speak this particular way...and if you will begin to use it with me in future. I have to get used to it then, but we need to have a talk about these things when you have time "he said curious about the new found side of Jungle ". And your roommate.. so he is the one my brother likes. That's , one more fear unlocked ..i may have to do more investigation about that guy now" he continued his talk.

Jungkook stood there with his mouth slightly open , not understanding a word Namjoon was saying "Too many words!!! I'm not processing anything," he  said with a nonchalant expression.

Namjoon creased his brows and looked at the younger " Processing...what? Okay.... Jungkook, please put on your clothes properly and dry your hair so we can get going..i need to go to work after this too.I took the day off yesterday so i have a lot to do today" Namjoon said, looking at his still-wet hair and his one leg of jeans folded up.

"I'm so sleepy," Jungkook said, yawning.

"I can see that," Namjoon said and handed the glass to the younger."Here, there is coffee in it. Drink,...!! take a sip. Hopefully, it will knock some sense into you."

Jungkook quickly grabbed the glass , his stomach growling at the sight of it..he realised he was actually hungry. He took a big sip out of it and groaned "waaahh!!! That's good," he said smiling and continued drinking more of it..

"Okay, let's go!"he said as the caffeine entered his system making him wake up.

"Dry your hair first," Namjoon insisted.

"Mehh...it will dry on the way. Come on, hyung, I'm late," Jungkook said, dashing out of the door.

"He is getting way too comfortable with me!!," Namjoon rolled his eyes and followed him.

"How can he sleep again? After that espresso shot smoothie!!" Namjoon asked himself, watching the sleepy Jungkook, who was once again snoring and peacefully sleeping on the passenger seat.

As he neared the destination he parked the car just a few blocks away from Jungkook's university premises and woke Jungkook up.

"Jungkook, we are here." He announced gently shaking him

Jungkook exhaled hard and woke up with a sudden shock."Wow, I slept again."he said trying keep his eyes open

Namjoon sighed and removed his seat belt "Yes, you did!!  after drinking coffee. Now I'm worried about your health..i will book you an appointment with my doctor for a health check" he said

"I parked a few blocks away. You will walk from here, right? I don't want Jimin to see me here or your friends." He said as he opened the door to get out

Jungkook nodded. "Yes." He slapped his own cheek to wake himself up properly and got out of the car yawning, still holding onto the smoothie glass. He stretched his muscles and shook his hair once again, and brushed it back. As the morning sun hit his face, his senses began to clear up . He looked atvhis watch and found that his lecture begins in about 5 minutes

"I'll go now, hyung," he said to Namjoon, who was standing beside him with hands in his pocket, watching him.

"Okay, take care..don't sleep again," Namjoon said.

Jungkook waved to him and began walking away quickly

Namjoon sighed in frustration and pincjed his nose bridge"The other way!!"he yelled  noticing that Jungkook was going to the wrong direction.

The younger  quickly looked around and bit his lips " Ohh, sorry," he walked back in the right direction and on his way , quickly ran near the elder and placed a peck on his lips before running away..

"See you at night! Hyung!!" He said loudly between running

"Night?! Are you coming over? What time?" Namjoon asked , but Jungkook had already disappeared somewhere, making Namjoon sigh.

"Ahh, this is not an age gap!! this is a freaking generation gap. He is like a golden retriever puppy...I'm not built for this shit," he shook his head , his lips slowly curving into a smile. It was a completely new experience for him to deal with someone like Jungkook since his brothers were all pretty punctual and organized like him..even though itv was strange, he did love doing everything for Jungkook.."Or maybe I loved it. He is cute," he mumbled . Just then, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He quickly picked it up and groaned.

"Oh yeah!! Satan's minion did his work, I guess," he muttered and pressed the phone to his ears.

"Hello, Jin... Yes, I drink banana smoothies now. Do you have a problem with it?" He asked, rolling his eyes while he walked back to his car.

"What exactly is your relationship with my assistant? Should Taehyung be concerned?"

How was the chapter..??Do not forget to let me know!
Love you all🩵🩵

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

194K 10.4K 28
A man who had nothing to lose.. Kim Taehyung, a 22 year old CEO of the biggest company of South Korea, had nothing left to lose. He works from the sh...
167K 5.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
15.5K 1.6K 30
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
298K 8.3K 40
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...