Mafia brother's

By btsfics1123

Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their... More

Introduction
I
HOUSE TOUR 1/2
HOUSE TOUR 2/2
ll
lll
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XX

1.9K 71 2
By btsfics1123

Yn: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

??: what happened why are you screaming??

Yn: arghh jungkook hyungg, nothing i was thinking what to wear as I have to be presentable in front of them...

Jk: hmm don't hide anything from me understand, I know you are more worried about what will happen in evening. Will hyung accept your relationship??

Yn: you know me!!

Jk: yupp..

Yn: but one thing, I don't want aria to be part of our conversation, I don't even want her presence around us today...

Jk: don't worry, Minho hyung wants the same that's why she will staying out of mansion today...

Yn: thank God, in this house full of fools at least there is someone who is intelligent like me...

Jk: what you said??

Yn: I'm just jokingggg~~~

Jk: hm you should get ready now, otherwise you will be late...

Yn: rightt!! You go I'll come downstairs after getting ready...

Jk nodded and left...

Yn went to take a shower and get ready for going to company...

Yn set her hairs...

Yn: oh god , I'm looking good na?? Please,help me today!!!

Yn took a deep breath and went down..

She saw all of her hyungs waiting for her there...

Yn: good morning hyungieesss...

All: morning baby..

Minho: hmm looking good...

Yn: thank you hyunggg, you know how much struggle I have done to select to this dress. I spent my 2 hours yesterday night to select a perfect dress to wear, I don't want to make any type of bad impression infront of them..

Minho: hmm good, best of luck for the deal and wish him to from my side...

Yn: yes hyung...

Jin: hmm and tell him to be careful, a small mistake can easily become a big barrier in this deal...

Yn nodded...

Rm: come I'll drop you...

Yn: ok...

Minho: and remember, after meeting you guys have to come to here for meeting us...

Yn: yes hyung don't worry I'll surely bring him with me..

Minho: yupp bye...

Rm and yn left from there...

Minho: did you called dad??

Hobi: yes, dad, boah aunty and Jong suk hyung are also coming to judge him will he be a good choice for yn?

Minho: hmm no one has told yn that all will be here including dad??

Jimin; no we didn't...

Minho: hmm we are doing this for her safety only, I've found everything about this guy heeseung..

Suga: yes from information, he is a nice guy and was never I'm relationship. He is heir of lee family and very talented...

Minho: that doesn't matter to me until, he will take good care of my yn...

Tae: don't worry hyung we all know you won't take any wrong decision against her life...

He nodded..

On the other side,

Heeseung was waiting for yn to arrive.

Heeseung: I'm looking good na??

Jungwon: come on hyungggggg, you have asked this question more than a hundred times now!!

Heeseung: I want to make sure, I'm looking good enough to leave a good impression on her..

Jake: don't worry hyung, you are looking handsome as usual...

Heeseung: hmm ..

They saw yn coming out of a car and waving at someone...

Yn: bye hyung...

Rm: best of luck and remember to bring him home after meeting...

Yn: yes hyung don't worry i won't forget...

Rm: hm bye....

Yn: bye...

He left...

Yn smiled and came inside to see all the enhypen member presented there, all ready in suit but heeseung was looking stunning and beauty left a good impression on her...

She smiled and went to them...

Sunghoon: hmm nice choice hyung, she is looking gorgeous...

Heeseung smiled and set his tie then went to her ..

He bowed at her and gently kissed her forehead like a gentleman..

Heeseung: you look dazzling my love...

Yn smiled...

Yn: you are also looking handsome, yes hyungs have wished you good luck for the meeting. I also wish you a good luck, I know you won't disappoint us...

Heeseung: when you are with me, I know I can do this!!

Yn smiled...

Sunoo: hey suzyyyyy you look fabulous..

Yn looked at him and smiled...

Yn: thank you...

Sunoo: huh??

He looked around the whole building and checked yn from up to down ..

Heeseung: what happened now??

Sunoo: no I'm checking from which direction today sun raised, or, is there something wrong with her??

Heeseung: why??

He glared at the young one..

Sunoo: because she smiled at me!!

They all sign...

Then, heeseung's secretary approached them...

Secretary: sir they are here...

Heeseung: let's go everyone, my love come...

Yn nodded and slid her hand from his arm then walked to there with him...

They all stand in front of the entry and saw a handsome young men coming out of the car, with his cold expressions...

He came in front of them...

Heeseung: hlo Mr. Ran Takahashi...

He nodded and his eyes fell on the yn standing next to him, while hugging his arm ...

She also bow to him...

Yn: hlo Mr. Takahashi, nice to meet you it's pleasure that I got a chance to meet you...

Ran: hlo nice to meet you both, your good name young girl??

Yn: my??

Heeseung: she is my fiance, kim yn...

Ran: oh ok...

Heeseung: yes and they are my little brothers..

Ran meet them to..

Heeseung: let's go sir, I think firstly you should have some refreshments then we will start the meeting....

Ran: no need for that let's start meeting first, we will lunch after the meeting..

Heeseung: as you wish, let's go to meeting room..

Yn: I think it's a private matter of your company, you go in meeting I'll waiting for you in the waiting area...

Heeseung: you are my fiance, means my future wife and future boss if this company. You should know everything happening here, let's go i don't want to hear anything after this...

Yn looked at him, heeseung took her to the meeting room with himself...

Ran was observing them very curiously, as he wanted to find out something...

He followed them,reaching in the meeting room. They all took their place and the projector started with whom heeseung started his presentation about the deal...

Yn was listening to him attentively and she was left speechless with his flawless idea. She never imagined that he had such a good statics and knowledge in business...

After the 2 and hour meeting ended, now everyone was waiting for the response from ran takahashi....

Ran: hnm I'm really impressed with the idea of this project, I'm interested in this deal let's do collaboration...

Happiness filled inside everyone, yn was on the seventh sky as she was really happy because heeseung's hard work finally paid off ..

Heeseung: thank you for collaborating with us sir...

Ran: hmm let's have lunch now, after eating we will discuss our further collaboration...

Heeseung: why not...

They all sat on the same table, yn sat between heeseung and niki..

Heeseung serves her...

Yn smiled...

Ran finally asked when his curiosity ended up..

Ran: Mr. Heeseung I want to know about your fiance kim yn..

Heeseung; huh??

Ran: means i want to ask her a few questions can i??

He nodded slowly...

Ran: thanks...

Yn blinked her eyes...

What he wanted to ask her?? The person she never meet in her life, wants to know about her?? But why??

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1300..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8K 53
Y/n has six overprotective, loving, caring brothers. They would do anything to keep her safe. Specially from BTS. Though they hate Kim Taehyung th...
324K 9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...
74.2K 1.6K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
753K 20.3K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...