ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ, jac...

By swiftbeauty

"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities... More

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏᴠᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 1
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

1.2K 29 9
By swiftbeauty

• real life •

As the sun starts to make its way through the curtains, her alarm starts ringing and she quickly reaches over to it stopping it before it put her in a bad mood .

Mayve did not want to get up for work today because they were shooting a certain scene that she had been dreading ever since she read it on the script .

She knew it had to be done so she reluctantly threw her covers off and swung her legs over to the side of the bed . Brushing the hair from her face she gets up and gets ready for today .

She shaves and tries making her skin look as smooth as possible because she was going to be almost fully naked today for the whole world to see .

Mayve goes onto her phone and decides to call Sydney to ask her for any advice she had for today since she had done scenes like this for Euphoria before . "Just don't stress it's a really nice environment you'll be fine!" She reassured the girl .

"Okay okay thank you this has calmed my nerves a bit" the knot in her stomach starting to loosen .

"Alright I'll see you later I love you bye" they finish up the phone call and Mayve finishes getting ready and then heads off to set .

Before heading to set she quickly caught up with Gracie Abrams and Madison Beer for breakfast before being rudely interrupted by paparazzi and leaving .

Arriving on set she heads straight to hair and makeup where Chris is getting his makeup organised . "Mayvie!!" Chris squeals wrapping her in his arms .

"Chris!" she says as they sway back and forth . Once they break out of the hug she takes a seat and Chris starts prepping her skin .

He swipes the brush along her skin . "So what are we filming today?" He asks her intrigued .

She presses her lips together holding back her nervous laughter . "A sex scene with Jacob" she mumbles under her breath .

A loud gasp escapes his lips "Did I just hear you right?" His eyes widen with surprise and she nods with shame . "You lucky bitch" he says .

"You mean unlucky" she corrects him .

He looks at the girl absolutely puzzled at what she just said "What are you talking about?" He asks her confused .

"Okay are you ready for some drama" she said sitting up in her chair .

"Hit me" he says . Mayve gives Chris the run down on everything that's happened between the two of them . "That dick!" He yells out . "I hate men." He said spraying hairspray locking her hair into position .

"That's you all done my lovely" he said placing his hands on her shoulders . "Good luck for today you're going to look so sexy" he smiled as she chuckled making her way out .

• instagram •

liked by hunterschaefer , sydneysweeney , zendaya and others

chrisjohnston Makeup on the beautiful Mayvie

view all 3,419 comments

sabrinacarpenter that face
- > addisonrae We can't get enoughh

• real life •
*sexual themes*

The room outside is filled with chatter from the extras and the clinking of glasses as they were filming the New Year's party scene where Nate and Clarissa meet for the first time and drunkinly sleep together .

The two were in the bedroom waiting as the cameras were being set up . Jacob was sat on the edge of the bed chatting to a producer as Mayve was up slowly pacing getting herself into character while the makeup artist was doing quick touchups on her .

"Okay ready" a cameramen says to the director after they all were fully set up .

The director stands behind the camera man as the two actors get into position . Jacob lied back on the bed practically naked as Mayve's robe was taken off her , she held her boobs and got onto the bed straddling Jacob .

She readjusted herself on top of him and for the scene Jacob had to put his hands on her hips , he hovered them over her not knowing where to put them . Mayve rolled her eyes grabbing his hands and placing them onto her hips herself .

Jacob shakes his head and moves himself to be more comfortable against the bed frame , the two of them not looking at one another .

The cameras came up closer and the director did the final checks as someone came over with a spray bottle and sprayed them both with water to make them look sweaty .

The director called action and the scene began . They started acting like they were having sex which was obviously an awkward scene to film but they both ignored that fact .

"You're so fucking beautiful" he says moving his hands up to her boobs .

"Fuck" she moans throwing her head back . They keep moving together moaning like it said to in the script just wanting to get this scene over with .

Once they finish that part Jacob sits up with her still in the same position as she starts laughing .

"I meant what I said you know" he pants tucking a piece of hair behind her ear

She stares into his eyes "What do you mean?" She asks breathing heavily .

"You really are fucking beautiful" he says as they share a moment before he leans in to what is supposed to be a heated makeout but is anything but that .

When they kiss there is obvious chemistry missing between them and they are out of sync with one another .

"Cut!" The director yells out as the two move away from each other . "Guys what's happening?" they ask "This kiss is all wrong ." They continue .

Mayve moves herself off Jacobs lap and is handed a blanket to cover herself for the time being . "How was that wrong?" Jacob asked the director curiously .

Mayve looks over to him "Well maybe if you stopped smothering me, this is supposed to be a passionate kiss not a CPR demonstration" she said looking into his eyes .

"Me, smothering?" He laughs . "Maybe if you stopped turning your head to complete wrong way then-"

The director smacks her hand onto her head interrupting the argument going on before them "Enough!" she says frustrated . "Those things aren't the problem its the chemistry you two need to get on each others level and stop wasting everyones time ." she said angrily .

They both stare at each other and Mayve rolls her eyes . "How about we do this scene another time so you two fix whatever issues you have going on, okay?" She says walking off the set .

Mayve gets up off the bed and puts her robe back on before heading out into the hallway .

She's makes her way to Sydney's dressing room before a voice calls out . "Hey , Mayve!"

She turns around and stops crossing her arms over her chest "What do you want?" She asks annoyed .

"Can you do me a favour and sort your shit out?" Jacob asks staring down at her .

She steps closer to him frustrated "Me? Come back to me when you've learnt how to kiss properly ." She replies and turns around leaving him in the hallway alone as he scoffs at her comment .

She knew it wasn't the fact that he was a bad kisser it was the fact that they didn't like each other despite the fact that their characters did which threw the whole thing off but she wasn't going to let him know that .

Mayve paces back and forth in her Sydney's dressing room her hands are flying everywhere "Can you believe him? Telling me to get my shit together . He's impossible!"

Sydney sits in her makeup chair just watching the angry girl before her . "He has everyone fooled . But I know the real him . Arrogant, infuriating, and... and..." She hesitates, her anger faltering for a second "Ugh!" She says sitting in the stair next to her taking deep breaths to calm herself down .

Sydney can't help but laugh "Sounds like you really hate him huh?" She giggles .

"You know it" she replies hugging into the cushion she grabbed off the chair before sitting down .

Authors note: Idk if I did well or not writing the sex scene if there was anything u think I could improve on pls let me know I'm so open to suggestions

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed remember to vote and comment , Love uuuu 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 3.5K 27
when everyone can see they're in love but themselves...
22.7K 306 31
+ CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING "what if he finds out" "he won't baby." he was always my best friend, my person, like a brother to me. but oh how...
33.8K 872 26
❝ you look so pretty, pretty like the wind, every time you touch me i feel adrenaline ❞ ADRENALINE junkie and british pop star, phoebe raynott spend...
28.7K 543 37
What happens when two rising music stars get forced into a publicity relationship to boost both of their careers?