BILLIONAIRE OBSESSION (Taekoo...

By Josephinenwa

A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a co... More

πŸ’œ INTRODUCTIONπŸ’œ
πŸ’œ1πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ2πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ3πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ4πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ5πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ6πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ7πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ8πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ9πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ10πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ11πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ12πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ13πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ14πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ15πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ16πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ 17πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ18πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ19πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ20πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ21πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ22πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ23πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ24πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ25πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ26πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ27πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ29πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ31πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ33πŸ’œ
NEW STORY UPDATE.
NEW STORY UPDATE
πŸ’œ30πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ32πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ34πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ35πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ38πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ39πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ36πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ37πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ EPILOGUEπŸ’œ

πŸ’œ28πŸ’œ

973 48 9
By Josephinenwa

✨ KIM'S FAMILY HOUSE✨

Namjoon sat in the dining room alone, Felix was absent.

He faced one of the maids

"Call Felix out for breakfast" he ordered.

"Yes, Chairman," the maid said and left.

Moments later, she returned and there was no sign of Felix behind her

"Where's he?" Namjoon asked.

"Young master felix said he's not hungry," the maid replied.

Namjoon dropped the fork in his hand and stood up from the chair.

"Clear the table," he said.

"Sir?" The maids chorused.

"Trash the food away," he said and left the dining room.

He was on his way to felix room when Felix came out dressed in his uniform, his backpack behind him.

On sighting Namjoon, Felix rolled his eyes inwardly and walked past him without uttering any word of greetings to him.

"Why didn't you have your breakfast?" Namjoon asked, stopping Felix from taking any further move.

"Because I refuse to dine with you," Felix said.

"Why? You refused to eat with me last night too" Namjoon turned to face him.

"Isn't that obvious? Brother is angry with you right now and he's not been picking up my calls all because of you! And you expect me not to be angry?"

"I won't stop doing this till you do the proper thing, which is apologizing to Brother and his boyfriend," Felix said and left.

Namjoon exhaled loudly.

Truth be told, he has been troubled ever since Taehyung left the house. Even after all that he did to jungkook, he still refused to collect the money he offered him.

"he's different, really different" Namjoon mumbled to himself, turning and walking to his room.

****

✨ JEON'S RESIDENCE***

"What?" Jiho spoon fell from his hands.

"Are you sure he's not in? Have you checked the bathroom?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, he's not there," hyunji muttered.

Jisoo and jiho exchanged glances and at once, Jisoo picked up her phone and dialed jungkook's number.

"he's not picking," she muttered after a while.

"You don't have to panic, Mom. Jungkook must have gone early to work, you know how much he loves his job" hyunji said.

"Do you think so? What if..."

"Wait Dad... Do you think he was kidnapped?" Hyunji asked, staring at his Dad in incredulity.

He suddenly burst into a laugh.

"Dad! Jungkook is not a kid anymore, okay? Even me too, I'm an adult" hyunji said, still laughing.

"You're just being overprotective," he muttered, sitting on the floor.

Jiho glared at him.

"Will you keep your mouth shut or I should do that for you?"

Hyunji. raised his hand and zipped his mouth imaginably.

"Jiho, hyunji might be right. Jungkook must have gone to work because he doesn't joke with his job."

Jiho sighed.

"Keep trying his number," jiho muttered.

****

✨TAEHYUNG'S' MANSON***

Waking up with the most beautiful damsel in the world in his arms felt like the best to Taehyung. Last night was the best night of his life, and knowing that he was jungkook's first made him overjoyed.

He stared at jungkook as he slept peacefully in his arms. The younger delicate body was curled like a baby, seeking protection from his mother.

He chuckled as he recalled their lovemaking the previous night, he couldn't believe jungkook was going to ask for more. he was awesome for a first-timer.

He raised his hand and touched jungkook's soft cheeks, he smiled softly.

"Can I love you less, Cara?" He mumbled.

He leaned closer and kissed the younger eyebrow. He felt jungkook smile against him and his body leaning closer to his.

He pulled away and smiled when he saw jungkook's eyelid moving. Jungkook was awake, he could sense that.

"Are you going to be faking your sleep all day, Cara?" Taehyung asked.

Slowly, jungkook opened his eyes and smiled shyly. It still felt new to him, he wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Good morning, love" Taehyung whispered, leaning his face closer to jungkook's own.

"Morning, Tae" jungkook whispered too.

Taehyung smiled and kissed jungkook softly on the lips. He pulled away and licked his lips afterward.

He pulled jungkook's head to his chest and placed his hand on jungkook's hair, rubbing it softly.

"Thank you, Cara. For giving yourself to me and trusting me, I promise to not let you down" he murmured.

Jungkook smiled against his chest, sniffing in his manly musk. Last night, jungkook saw another side of himself. he couldn't believe he was asking for more despite him being sore.

"You were wild last night" jungkook heard Taehyung saying.

Jungkook's cheeks reddened and he hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

"But I love it that way, I love the fact that you showed it to me, not anyone else," Taehyung muttered.

"Stop being naughty, it's still early in the morning," jungkook scolded.

Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you for not leaving me, Cara. Even after what my Dad did to your family, thanks for not giving up on our love" he muttered.

"My parents are in support of our relationship" jungkook said.

Taehyung moved back a bit so he could stare at jungkook's face.

"They told me not to give up on our love, I was so glad" jungkook muttered.

Taehyung smiled widely.

"Don't worry Cara, I will make sure something like that will never happen again" he said.

Jungkook's eyes widened as though he suddenly remembered something. he didn't tell anyone about his whereabouts and they'll be worried as hell!

"My goodness!" He sprang up from the bed, wrapping the cover around him but regretted it immediately he felt some pains in his ass

"Oh my!" he groaned, falling back to the bed right in Taehyung's arms.

"My ass hurts," he cried.

Taehyung giggled.

"And you kept asking for more last night," he said.

Jungkook glared at him before pushing him away.

"Shut up," he said.

Jungkook tried to stand up again but Taehyung stopped him by pulling him to himself.

"Stop that, you're gonna hurt yourself the more" Taehyung said.

"I need to go home, my parents will be so worried," jungkook said, panicking silently.

"You didn't tell them you were coming?" Taehyung asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I just rushed over," jungkook bit his lips.

Taehyung smiled, he stretched his hand and took his phone from the nightstand.

"Here. Call them and say you're in my place" he said.

Jungkook stared at him in disbelief. Was Taehyung kidding him right now?

"Are you serious?"

"What? You didn't bring your phone, did you? Call them with mine and explain that you're in my house"

Jungkook slapped his forehead in frustration. he collected the phone from Taehyung and dialed his Mom's number.

"Hello, who's on the line please?" he heard jisoo's voice.

"Mom, it's me, jungkook," he said.

"Jungkook? Oh my God, your Dad and I were so worried. Why haven't you been picking my calls?"

"I forgot my phone at home, Mom. I'm sorry if I made you worried"

"Where are you?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm...." jungkook stared at Taehyung whose eyes were on him before he looked away.

"I'm at work, Mom. I had some things to do so I rushed over without telling anyone. I forgot my phone in the process" jungkook lied, biting his lips.

"I guessed so. So, whose number is this?" Jisoo asked.

"Er... I need to go now, Mom. Bye" jungkook kissed the phone before disconnecting the call.

"Never knew my Cara Mia is a great liar" Taehyung teased. He stood up and jungkook's eyes widened, he quickly turned his eyes away.

"Can you just put on your clothes?" Jungkook half yelled.

"I don't want to," Taehyung replied, walking to him.

"Don't come closer if you aren't gonna put on any clothes" jungkook warned.

Taehyung ignored the younger and carried jungkook in his arms, removing the covers from jungkook's body in the process.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"What does it look like to you?" Taehyung asked back.

Jungkook's eyes widened. Were they going to bathe together?

he stared at Taehyung who winked at him in return.

*****

✨ KIM'S INVESTMENT✨

J-hope entered the company and went to take the elevator. He came to find out if Taehyung and jungkook are back together.

He entered the elevator and just when the door was about to close, a hand suddenly stopped it and Amy entered, panting heavily.

"Sorry" she said breathlessly.

She stood far away from him and arranged her hair. She woke up late today and worst still, there was traffic on the road. She was sure she was going to be queried by her Boss.

J-hope raised his head from his phone and glanced at her. His eyes went wide and his phone fell from his hand in the process.

That caught Amy's attention, she turned to him and gasped when she saw his phone on the floor, the screen was cracked already.

"Oh my," she bent and picked it before handing it to him.

All through, j-hope eyes were on her and his mouth was wide open.

"Hello?" Amy called when j-hope didn't make a move to collect the phone from her.

The elevator dinged and she hurriedly placed the phone on j-hope's chest, the phone fell, this time breaking into pieces and she gasped again.

"I'm so sorry" she bowed and rushed out of the elevator immediately.

"Who's she?" J-hope muttered before letting out a smile.

"She's beautiful," he mumbled.

He touched his heart which was already beating fast and rubbed it slowly.

"I just found my missing rib," he whispered to himself.

***

J-hope came out of the elevator still smiling to himself but the smile got wiped out from his face when he saw an annoying face in front of Taehyung's' door.

"Hwan?" He called.

Hwan turned to his direction and smiled.

"Hi j-hope, longest time" he said.

J-hope scoffed angrily before walking to him, he dragged Hwan by the arm roughly, walking back to the elevator.

"How dare you bitch show up your ugly face here? Aren't you ashamed?" He yelled.

"Dude, calm down, okay? I'm not here for you but Taehyung" Hwan smiled.

"Oh, really? Well, lemme tell you this, Taehyung is not in at the moment. Why? Because he's with the man of his life at the moment" j-hope said spitefully.

"What?" Hwan's eyes widened.

"No, that can't happen. He can't do this to me" Hwan roughed his hair. he pushed j-hope away from him and entered the elevator.

J-hope stared at him till the door closed before bringing out his phone.

"Why is he not picking up?" He muttered as he kept dialing Taehyung's line.

****

✨ TAEHYUNG'S' MANSION ✨

Taehyung walked to the kitchen with jungkook in his arms. He placed jungkook on the kitchen counter before going to the fridge. He brought out a bottle of banana milk and poured it into a glass cup before walking back to jungkook.

"Here" he handed it to jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and collected it from him. he took a sip and moaned out in pleasure.

"This tastes so good" jungkook moaned as he continued sipping the banana milk.

"Stop making that sound, Cara," Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook stopped drinking the yogurt and stared at him.

"Why? Do you want a taste too?" He asked.

Taehyung shook his head before smiling naughtily.

"I want something else," he muttered.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

He placed his hand on jungkook's thighs which were exposed as a result of the shorts he's wearing.

"This," he raised jungkook's top and captured a pink bud in his mouth.

Jungkook gasped and the glass cup fell from his hand, the milk splattering on the floor.

"Tae" he moaned cutely.

"Let's spend the rest of the day at home together" Taehyung muttered against his chest.

Jungkook nodded meekly, still holding unto him.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized what Taehyung just uttered and he pushed Taehyung away.

"What? I can't do that, I don't joke with my job, yunno?" Jungkook said,

"Well, you're sore and..."

"Fine, fine" jungkook rolled his eyes and Taehyung smiled.

"So, shall we continue?"

Jungkook glared at him and pushed him away from himself.

"No, Mister!"

he came down from the counter and limped to the door. he felt Taehyung laughing behind him and he turned to him with a frown.

"What's funny?"

"You seem to need my help but yet you keep pushing me away" he grinned.

"I can walk by myself. Don't think so highly of yourself" jungkook said

"You can't go in, sir"

"Tell Taehyung I'm here to see him, he won't refuse me anyway"

"What are you doing? Throw him out!"

They heard noises and they both exchanged glances.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll check," Taehyung said. He went out of the kitchen and jungkook followed him behind, or should I say limping?

***

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked.

The guards who were trying to throw Hwan out of the house stopped when they saw him.

"Good morning, Boss" they bowed their heads.

Taehyung stared at Hwan and he laughed in disbelief. Did hwan came to see him or what?

"Taehyung, good thing you came outside. You need to sack these men, they're so incompetent. How could they think of throwing me out" Hwan said, trying to move closer to him.

"Don't" Taehyung stopped him with a hand.

Jungkook appeared at that moment and the first thing Hwan noticed was the way jungkook was limping. His eyes went to the clothes jungkook was putting on before staring at Taehyung. He was shirtless.

"Don't tell me..." Hwan mumbled, staring at jungkook.

"What's he doing here?" Jungkook asked, holding Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung placed his hand around jungkook's waist before looking at Hwan who was already smoking with anger.

"Think he came to beg for money or sort" Taehyung shrugged.

Hwan's eyes widened.

What?!

One word for Hwan.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please vote and comment 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 13.1K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
595K 22.3K 52
( Completed βœ”) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
5.7K 187 4
Top Tae 🐯 Bottom Kook 🐰 The story of a playboy who fell hard for someone who doesn't even take a glance at him...
428K 18.7K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...