𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑...

By cl16luvr

"there's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. @cl16luvr More

𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐁
𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐙
𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘...
𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

2.3K 68 11
By cl16luvr

so here's the deal — if you guys are gonna be dry readers there will be threats!!!🎀 please comment! i love feedback and talking to you all

april 2023

Liked by pierregasly, gigihadid, lewishamilton, madisonbeer and 5,392,093 others

abigailmurphy | i can't believe i'm saying this, but my first album emails i can't send is dropping tomorrow!

i couldn't have done this without my fans and my amazing friends and family for being patient with the making of this album. every song has a special meaning to me, and i hope this album can help everyone who doesn't know me get to know me a little better!

ps. petition for them to play feather at baku??
yours sincerely, abigail

View 56,190 comments

ezramurphy | petition signed.
abigailmurphy | love u ez

user9 | watch them all be about jacob🤣🤣

madisonbeer | stunner😍
Liked by creator

pierregasly | hot!! 🔥
abigailmurphy | kika i'm praying this is u

mattmurphy | So proud of my girl. Momma will be so proud of you.
abigailmurphy | i hope so 🤍

gigihadid | THATS MY BESTFRIEND!!
abigailmurphy | i wanna go home i miss you and khai

user15 | u didn't deserve jacob
pierregasly | um she's the hottest and funniest and sweetest girl on the planet she deserves the world and more
abigailmurphy | kika istg.

ABIGAIL READ THROUGH THE COMMENTS, something she had promised herself not to do last year before her and her ex, JACOB ELORDI, called it quits 10 months prior. Somehow, the comments weren't much better to when they were together, just a different kind of harsh. This was exactly why Abigail wrote 'because i liked a boy'.

For the album, Abigail was nervous to say the least. To be completely honest, she had little to no clue how the public would react. Before she even thought about releasing it, she went through all the lyrics with her PR agent JORDAN to see if any were TOO unhinged. (They were).

This would be her first album. She was ready for the critism, but she didn't want to be. After all, Abigail Murphy is just a girl.

She wanted the album to highlight her ups and downs, but she also just wanted somewhere to rant about her shitty love life and hopefully help the girls across the world relate to her. For her the money was just an extra perk.

Heading to the studio and writing with beats playing in her ear was her form of therapy. All alone. No one to judge her.

But she decided not to let random users bother her that day, which she probably should've done when she was with Jacob. But it's over now, and he's probably out and about with some other girl.

She felt nothing towards him. She didn't believe the breakup was entirely his fault, but he definitely wasn't innocent. Apart from the constant backlash online, Jacob was completely numb to it, not seeming to acknowledge the affect it had on his girlfriends mental health.

Abigail climbed out of bed hesitantly as the sound of her alarm filled the room. She had set the alarm as 'Unwritten' for the past 5 years now so she could wake up with a memory of her late mother every morning. It didn't make her sad, though. She thought of it as her mom waking her up like she used to on Sundays so they could watch her dad's race.

Sunlight filling the hotel room, Abigail yanked open the curtains in her room which she instantly regretted, her eyes beginning to burn from the sudden change in lighting. After she got used to the brightness, she admired the view from the top floor.

People watching was Abi's favourite thing to do. It always stunned her how every single persons that walked or drove pash had a live of their own. Their own interests, family, jobs and more. I wonder why they're here. Do they live here? Are they watching the race?

She walked over to her trusty kettle that she brought to Baku with her. This kettle was her prized possession as no where in America sold these. She always brought a kettle every time she traveled as she believes she can't function without a hot coffee every morning, which is probably correct seeing as her sleep schedule consisted of scrolling through her phone until she couldn't pry her eyes open anymore, and waking up pretty early everyday.

Slowly, she poured the boiling water into her mug. This mug was the one EZRA bought her at 8 years old. It was too big for her 4 year old hand to hold and it said 'Weekends are for racing!'. She also brings this everywhere with her kettle.

ABIGAIL SAT ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER, looking at herself in the mirror as she did her own makeup carefully. She had 15 minutes until she'd be getting picked up by her brother as he was racing today.

She didn't usually go to Ezra's races. She'd try to come to at least 5 a year, so why she decided to go all the way to Azerbaijan, Abigail herself was unsure of. However, Ezra seemed to be happy about his family cheering him on so that was all that mattered to her.

Although Abigail wasn't necessarily a shy girl, she struggled bringing herself to socialise with new people. With people she knew, she could be as loud as she wanted, but her confidence would dim around completely new people.

The 15 minutes passed like lightning and she was holding her phone between her cheek and her shoulder as she tried to pack her handbag.

"Hey, Ezra, I'm coming right now," She stated, her hands digging through her bag, making sure she hadn't forgetting anything.

"Alright, see ya," Her brother said, hanging up the phone right after.

She walked as fast as possible out of the hotel and opened the car door. Ezra was sat in the front, his trainer, Eric driving. The car started to make its way towards the Baku track and she found herself getting excited for some reason.

Abigail had only gone to 2 races last year at the beginning of the year, so it's coming up to a year since she's gone to a race.

"Hey Ez," Abigail said breathlessly. "And Eric."

"What position are you starting?" She asked, trying to start conversation with her clearly exhausted brother.

"Sixth," said Ezra. Abigail patted him on the shoulder proudly, her mouth opening in surprise.

"That's amazing!" She cheered. Ezra just nodded back to her and went back to gazing out the window. Something was up.

After the silent drive, they finally made it to the track. As soon as Ezras feet his the ground, he stormed off. Abigail knew it wasn't the best idea to go after him, so she just hoped he'd keep the agression for the track. She walked to the paddock and headed towards the Alpine garage where she'd usually go to meet Pierre and Kika before the races.

Walking fast, she looked down at her phone to check the time. Lost in her phone, Abigail didn't notice the world around her until she felt herself faceplant into a stranger.

For a second, all she could see and feel was a red shirt on her face. She stumbled back, clutching her nose that was in pain from the sudden impact with the strangers back.

"Oh my God, sorry about that." She said, blinking down hard, refusing to make eye contact with this stranger.

"It's alright, Abigail." The familiar voice said, chuckling softly.

She immediately looked up to see a man in sunglasses smiling down at her. She recognised his smile and those dimples.

"Oh! Charles," Abigail said, immediately smiling back, but the smile was completely force.

CHARLES LECLERC. Her brothers rival since the karting days.

A pink flush spread across her cheeks, hidden by her hands that was playing with her blonde bangs.

She heard a familiar laugh coming from behind Charles. She broke eye contact with him and went to to look who was there.

PIERRE stood with his hand over his mouthed trying to hold back his laughter. She smiled sarcastically at him, making him laugh even more. Her attitude didn't last long as she began to laugh with him, his laugh contagious.

The laughing fit came to a halt as they could feel another familiar voice coming closer.

"PIERRE GASLYYYYY!" DANIEL RICCIARDO shouted, jogging over and patting Pierre on the back.

Charles turned to Abigail. "Well done on the album, by the way," he commented as the two men next to him were busy cracking jokes to eachother.

"Oh, thanks," She smiled back to him, nodding as she spoke. Their eyes met for a brief and content moment.

All 3 drivers were whisked away by their team, leaving Abigail to head to the Haas garage where she'd be for the rest of the race.

Great. Just great. Her first time going to a race this season and she'd already face planted into a driver. And ofcourse it had to be Charles.

a/n:
obviously not all the song meanings align with abigail's life, especially songs about sabrina's family. please don't think too much into it!

COMMWNT PLSSSS

this is so bad i can't
and i'm so tired so if it's shitty that's why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 44
"He set my world on fire, colouring it fifty shades of red. I was bound to get burned." The conflict between the Ferrari and the Red Bull Formula One...
10.1K 385 8
"Ghost writer": @JungkookJiminBunny Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Hate and enemies Hidden emotions and fears A complicated beginning and an even m...
15.7K 529 13
- the stars incline us - fem!oc x oscar piastri - 2023 © -verpiastri
57.3K 2.1K 29
"I might regret this when tomorrow comes. But, them drunk nights are more fun than sober ones..".A lot of things can happen when you are trapped in t...