The Devil and I

By _shee_writesss

To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Sma... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
Important
34

26.

47.4K 2.6K 360
By _shee_writesss

Hello my cute little cupcakes 🧁

HOW ARE YA'ALL????

!LONG CHAPTER ALERT!

*IMPORTANT*

Okay before you come at me lemme brief you about my exam schedule. I had pre board 1 this month and I have preboard 2 from 2nd Feb and then I've my farewell and practicals and THE BOARDS lined up back to back so I'll not at all be regular with the updates. Please do not come at me for them because I don't like hurting you guys. I know ya'all are attached to the book and even I am but atp I can't continue writing like before.
First of all I don't have time and Secondly my creativity doesn't really show up under pressure so please do understand my POV. This update is here just because one of you texted me that you cried missing Noor and Abhiman😃😭.

Chalo abh aage badho!
HAPPY READING💋

Abhiman's POV

It feels nice. My hand between her legs and her warmth and that fucking raspberry and vanilla fragrance of hers. Her body feels nice, really goddamn nice. She has this amazing body, of a fucking model. And I know how horny and disgustingly pervertish it sounds, but it pains me that I haven't gotten to see the piece of art that she is. It's 7 in the morning now and I-

Well I've been gawking her since the last 6 hours maybe. She is so so beautiful. I was looking at her when her alarm rang.

No. I don't want her to wake up, its too soon.

I quickly removed my hand from her hold and ran towards the other side where her alarm was kept and shut it off.

Alarm bhi penguin wala? Eww.

I kept the alarm back at it's place and my hand accidentally touched something on the side table which fell down.

Fuck.

I quickly bent down and picked it up, a diary?

I looked back at the bed and saw Noor trying to open her eyes and adjusting to the very small sunlight in the room.

She rubbed her pretty hazel eyes with the back of her hand and yawned. Oh she looks so cute, like a small baby. My baby. Well not mine, because my world is too dark for her to let in. And those marks, whatever the reason may be, I need to know. But only if she lets me in.

She stretched her arms above her head and ruffled her hair still not realising I was there. And fuck, something in my pants twitched seeing her like this. No I'm not a horny teenager, but she sure is a sight to behold.

Her cleavage was on full display and her sleek arms looked so goddamn sexy. She's so tiny compared to me that i could just kneel and her face will be inches to mine, and i could kiss her the way i did last night.

She removed her duvet a little her milky and thic thighs came in sight a little. I stood there admiring her, for far too long than i would like honestly.

Finally she realised what was happening when she looked at her clothes. She looked around, adorably flustered and then, she found me. Our eyes met.

How can someone look so beautiful just after they wake up? So diaphanous?

Her cheeks turned slightly red. What is she thinking?

She stretched the duvet back on her thighs and covered them. She lifted her gaze and looked at me.

Her eyes travelled down and her eyes widened suddenly. What what? What is it?
Did I come-

Oh the diary.

She gave me a weird look and looked back at the diary back and forth. The tension between her and the diary could be seen totally. It looked like she wanted to snatch it out of my hold and rip it to shreds so that i never fucking find it again.

I could sense the tension growing so i kept the diary back on the table and said- "Don't worry I didn't touch your things. I was just turning off your alarm."

Noor's POV

What is he doing here? No. No. No. It could nevahhhhh. Why would he come here? He doesn't care.

Event. Library. Kiss.

Oh fuck. No Noor control, don't blush. Don't you blush and fucking feed his ego which is probably even higher than the net worth of his company.

I looked back at him and saw my diary in his hands. MY DIARY? Did he read it?

I looked at my diary and him back and forth and maybe he got my question hence he replied,
"Don't worry I didn't touch your things. I was just turning off your alarm."

"Oh... okay." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I gave him a weird look and replied again.

He was still looking at me. What's his problem? Idiot.

Wait did we sleep-

"No we didn't sleep together on one bed! I carried you here after you slept in the library.." He answered my unasked question before I even framed the question in my head.

How did he know? Huh.

"I must say the Queen is a heavy sleeper." He said cockily and started smirking while walking towards me to the opposite side of the bed.

"I mean how could you not wake up when I was literally picking you up and shifting you on either car seat or bed."

Hawwww. How dare he?

"Maybe because your body is also like bed and car seat, I didn't wake up. You know, really soft?" I bit my tongue as soon as those words rolled out of my mouth.

Kya bol rhi h pagal ladki???

He stopped smirking and gave me an offensive look. I never meant to say that but.

HAHA SCORE.

"I'm not soft. Have you seen my abs?" He asked a rhetorical question, like he was complimenting himself.

"Mauka hi nhi diya toh kaha se dekhu?" I muttered under my breath.

"What? What did you say?" He asked.

I gave him a smile and replied,

"Nothing. Now please go to your room I want to shower."

"I'm not going anywhere." He said.

What?

"I'm shifting myself back. I miss my room." He said.

I know it's not about missing his room or anything. It's because, because of those marks. He should have never seen it. I am not ready to voice it out. I wish he would have read that diary, he would have understood everything maybe.

Wait! What am I thinking? I have literally written about him in those pages. No no no.
He can't read it. Never.

I gulped and couldn't look back at him. Will he ask about the marks again?

Suddenly, he sat down on the floor and took my hand which was on my lap and adjoined it with his own hand.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have- I shouldn't have touched... you without your permission. I just... I had a lot of alcohol maybe."

Alcohol? I was disappointed. Does he mean...if he hadn't had too much to drink, would he have never kissed me? Am i nothing but a fucking drunken mistake?

I was unable to look back at him and was already engaged looking at our joined hands. It might be the first time he has hold my hand. I wanted to engrave this memory forever.

"And also, don't worry. I will not ask for any answers, you can tell me when you trust me. Truly. I want you to know, that i would never force anything, upon you." He said and kissed my hand.

I looked at him with both admiration and shock, i mean did he truly mean, both- his words and his actions. My brain flickered back at the memories of last night and my eyes soften remembering it. The way he took me in his embrace and kissed my hair until I slept.

"Thank.. thankyou." is all I could reply to him. Thankyou for understanding Mr. Chauhan.

(Later that morning.)
Author's POV

After having their breakfast, Noor was all set and ready for her first day. It was her first step towards her own career and her dream. A step closer to the life she dreamt of.

Everyone was now present in the living room and were leaving for their work. And she was too.

Noor took blessings from everyone and was about to leave when Nandini called out for hert.
Nandini took some kohl from her eyes and put it behind Noor's ear. Classic Indian mother.

"Bete, you look very pretty today. Have a great day. And Abhiman, don't you dare irritate my daughter." She said cupping Noor's cheek.

Noor was a clad in her hot pink skirt and notch collar blazer paired with her white shirt and white Jimmy choos. Her hair open and wavy, spread across her shoulders, as always.

Abhiman was looking at her wife and mother and got his morning flashback, while she was getting ready in her walk in closet, he looked at her outfit's colour and chose to wear a pink shirt for himself. He wore it inside his shiny lapex tux to twin with her looking handsome as always.

To match her outfit, he went overboard and asked his garage keeper to pick out his pink Porsche, which he bought once, just because his youngest sister wanted to see one. He also made some calls to get something special for her.

flashback ends

They both head out finally after taking everyone's blessing. Abhiman halted at the front porch waiting for his car while Noor started heading left.

"Hey hey hey. Where are you going?" Abhiman asked, grabbing her wrist to stop her from going away.

"My.. my car is there." She stammered,
"Oh." Abhiman said, sounding disappointed.

Noor sheepishly smiled and turned her back towards him to walk to her car. Even though it was weird that he inquired about her whereabouts, but it didn't stand out as necessarily strange. I mean, she was used to his dismissive behaviour at this point. No matter how much it hurt her, she had accepted it.

"Wait," he called out for her and Noor halted in her steps, "You can't go in your car," he said.

Noor turned around, a confused expression on her face, "And why is that?" she asked

"I, well, you-" he stammered, trying his best to find a reasonable excuse. "Well, your car isn't registered in the RTO as property of the Royal family so it's not safe for you. And you also don't have the pass which'll permit you inside the building" he said.

Noor raised her eyebrows in confusion, "I don't understand, I've been using my car ever since we got married and it's not necessarily dangerous, in that matter." she said, surprised by her own words because she had never answered back to Abhiman, not since their date night.

"Well, if I need to remind you. Aapne kal apna brand launch kiya hai, which means that you went public. It is dangerous," he warned, taking a step closer to her.

"But-,"

"No buts, Noor. Come." he said.

Noor's POV

We stood in silence until a driver came with Abhiman's car.

A pink porsche?

"Come," he said and I trailed behind him. He opened the door to the passenger seat, and I settled inside, while he rushed to the other side.

Pink. Everything is pink. The dashboard, the rear view mirror, the seat covers, the steering wheel and even the fucking air bag compartment. Babygirl kbse ban gaya yeh? I mean this car looks like it could be straight out of the Barbie movie. I guess not everyone is what they seem to show.

He leans in, closer to me as he pulls the seatbelt over me and locks me in my seat. And I can swear to myself that before leaning back in his seat, he stops for a split second and his eyes are almost locked with mine before they drop to my lips. Like I swear that happened but maybe i'm literally hallucinating?

I chuckle to myself as i read the little sticker on the dashboard which says, "Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss.", kitna babygirl hai yaar yeh.

He looks at me in confusion, wondering what i'm laughing about and then brushes his thoughts away, he starts the car, "Check the cup holder. " he says and i do exactly that.

I gave him a smile and picked up the drink kept there. Ahh looks fresh. I tuned it around and my name was written there.

"Is it for me?" I asked him.

"Is there anyone else named Noor." He replied.

"Huh unfunny ho." I muttered under my breathe.

"And how do I know that it isn't poisoned, the drink?" i ask giving him a serious look.

"I don't know, take a sip to check and see if you end up dead or not?"

Haw. Mean. Men.

"That's your murder plan? Seriously? That's dumb but okay" I chuckle sarcastically and take a sip of the drink, i moan at the slightly sweet and rich taste of my drink settling into my taste buds.

Wait is this -

It is!!

Red mocha, with extra cream and extra chocolate. Just the way i like it. My heart starts to beat at a fucking abnormal rate, and i blush like fucking crazy. How does he know. He stalked me??????

Well only my instagram and Vanie knows about it so obviously he stalked.

"Thank you," I turned and told him. Genuinely.

He gave me a curt nod.

Akdu kahika.

"Uhm by the way what's your favourite colour?" He asked out of nowhere which almost made me choke on my drink.

I smiled looking at his eyes and said,-
"Brown."

Abhiman's POV

The car ride was silent and it was expected. I mean we've not really had any conversations which'll help to get to know her better and neither do I know if she shares any common interests, so I didn't expect anything really.

I press the brakes and the tires screech, and I turn to look at her, only to find her wiggling out of the seatbelt. She's definitely a kid.

I help her with her seatbelt and she walks out of her car, "Bye," she mutters softly and turns as if she wasn't expecting me to say the same to her.

"Bye," I say, and I almost think she didn't hear me because she's too far from the door, but i guess I was wrong. She turns around, and her hair sways with her movements, she smiles brightly before taking off, walking towards the building.

I turned my car around and headed towards the parking area. As soon as I stepped down from the car everyone was giving me a super weird look.

Oh fuckk my reputation. It's just a pink car.
I ignored them royally and headed to my office.

Jayveer entered my office and as usual gave me my morning black coffee. Will that chopsticks also take care of her like this? Only I should be allowed to do so na. Should I become her secretary?

Ayy idiot shut up. I smacked my brain internally.

"Sir Mr. Fernandes is on hold since past 10 minutes. Should I transfer their call?" He said. I nodded and received my phone.

"Good morning Mr. Chauhan.. ahh I mean Hukum. Sir so are you sure you want a customised Rolls Royce with a V12 engine and 4 airbags."

(A/N:- those who don't know V12 is one of the fastest engines used rarely but mostly in sports cars, jyada jan na h toh google kro.)

"Yes. And make that in brown colour." I replied.

*******

Well well well😃.

Look who updated. Guys please read the rant above vrna update update krte rhoge😤😏.

Leave a heart if you liked this chapter.💗

Pink Porsche in case ya'all are wondering. And it's a fucking beauty okay!!!

Or either imagine this one. I like them both😭👍

Thankyouuu. Love ya'all.

(3000+ words) - redemption dedo pls.😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
557K 37K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
165K 5.4K 23
Kashi Tripaathi is a simple and kind-hearted girl. Her family belongs to a political background. She is the first born daughter after 4 generations...
1.3M 52.7K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...