๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ โžช Lแตแต หฃ Mหก...

By Shisi79

lmk!platonic x mlb!Marinette || "๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•, ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’•... More

โœฟ.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโœฟ.*โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ
โ™ก*๏ฝก.๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ
โš ๏ธ ALERT โš ๏ธ
๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐—ค&๐—”
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ

726 22 14
By Shisi79

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

MARINETTE'S POV

MK AND I WERE AT THE MOUNTAIN flowers fruits to help the Monkey King or rather help with the cleaning.

I was saving some things but I stopped because the Monkey King had given me a scroll that had some details about the old guardians.

When I started to feel useless because I couldn't use my Miraculous in front of my friends I asked Monkey King if he could help me train.

But instead of that he told me that I should learn more about the ancient guardians so to help me he gave me a scroll that he got from his old master.

"You know when I found out that I was going to be trained by the Monkey King himself, the Great Celestial Sage! I had no idea... That I would be stuck here! Hammering walls all day! Remind me why I'm doing this?!"

I dare MK to complain, drawing my attention away from the parchment. I raised my eyebrow as I mentally questioned what MK expected him to do when he became the apprentice of the Sage Equal to theirs.

"Ah! So I can have a little corner to drink coffee... Light up the space a little!" Monkey King replied. I gave him a disapproving look.

Sometimes I compare Monkey King with Master Fu but I realize that they both don't have that many differences.

"But I wasn't supposed to be Monkie kid... Construction boy!" MK exclaimed irritated at having to do this.

"But... Big brother being a hero doesn't mean you have to leave other matters aside just to live in battle." He said as he put away the parchment.

"Peaches is right Bud... It's Oh Oh... You want to know 'the fighting stops', right?" Monkey King then spins his staff and pins it to the ground.

"Like that?" Monkey King then makes his eyes glow gold.

Monkey King then took out his staff and threw it towards the wall.

"Whoa! Yes! Exactly that!" MK said in surprise when he saw the destroyed wall. "I... I'm ready for something really cool!"

As soon as he said that Monkey King started laughing aesthetically at MK. I didn't find that funny because I could see the determination he had in learning new things.

"Look man... You can't rush these things... You'll get there you just need to practice!" Monkey King said as he waved his hand in the air.

"But... That's not practice!" MK said which I quickly agreed.

"Agh... I'll never teach you something you don't need to know. Okay." Monkey King said looking irritated.

"Okay. Now this priceless ancient mural won't destroy itself!" Monkey King told MK to go back to what he was doing.

"Then remember, jump right in!" Monkey King says only to be interrupted by MK's phone ringing.

MK then starts talking on the phone to who I think is Mei. I look towards Monkey King and seeing how relaxed he is makes me sigh.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm that went up to my neck. Tikki, who was nearby looking at things, noticed me with pain.

I let out a low moan of pain so that Monkey King nor MK could hear. Tikki approaches and sees that I was holding her arm causing her to look at me with concern.

"Marinette..." Tikki caught my attention. "Does he still hurt you?"

"Not much like it used to be... So there's nothing to worry about." I said as I patted his head.

The pain gradually went away so I started to relax until I felt someone grab my arm.

"Come on Mari! Mei is the others need us!" MK exclaimed as he ran out of the mountain.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

As soon as we arrived I saw a giant purple monster. I wasn't very impressed as I had seen worse.

Like... An ice cream titan, A girl made of gold and a giant gorilla... Yes, that definitely didn't hold a candle to this thing.

"What I lose?" Mk asked as he got into position.

"MK what took you so long?!" Mei asks desperately and irritated.

"My bad, my bad... The Monkey King was telling me to do boring things." MK apologized. "Is this the bad guy?" 

I look at the monster again. He seemed pretty calm for something that wants to destroy the city.

"Okay, I'll be right back!" MK said twirling his staff.

"NO DON'T WAIT-" 

"Here comes Monkie ki-AHHH!"

MK and thrown like a doll by the creature next to me and Mei.

"Ui... We already tried that..." Mei said pointing to where Pigsy and Sandy were.

Sandy threw a white handkerchief near the falling Pigsy as if it were a dramatic scene.

That's when something suddenly passed us quickly. 

"Ah... Is that...?" Mei asked trying to fill up. "The Monkey King?"

Even from a distance I could tell that it wasn't the Monkey King because he had a staff. This would be impossible since the staff was with MK.

With a single movement he made the monster disappear while a gust of wind passed by us.

MK then ran towards where the being was and ran trying to catch up to him.

I started to climb the building where MK was. As soon as I got to the top I could see MK there with a monkey demon like the Monkey King but his fur was black.

"Ahm Big Brother?" I called MK. 

They both then look in my direction. MK then moved a little away from the monkey.

"Oh Marinette I want you to meet Macaque!" MK introduced him while Macaque smiled at me strangely.

"He's going to teach me cool things from now on!" MK said making my eyes widen.

"Big brother... Are you sure about this?" I asked, worried about the fact that MK was looking for other mentors.

"There's nothing to worry about Manga, I'll take good care of him." Macaque said as he patted my head.

He then returned to MK and put his arm around his shoulders. 

"So... Let's go." Macaque said, dropping his arm to MK's back.

Suddenly the symbol on MK's shirt changed to something more frightening. I felt something bad coming from this and frowned realizing it didn't mean anything good.

"Marinette you should be careful with him." Tikki advised me.

"Don't worry Tikki, I'll be careful!" I confirmed it but I was also anxious about what might happen from this Macaque.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

I close my eyes after seeing MK being thrown against the wall.

Unlike the Monkey King, the Macaque's training was much heavier.

"Not bad. Don't get me wrong but I expected a little more from someone with your power." Macaque said to MK.

"Hey... Hey! I have more! I have a lot more than that!" MK protested. "I can improve." 

"Okay... Maybe try showing me next time." Macaque said.

In the next few days MK was training with Macaque and Monkey King. While I just watched

As I was going along with MK to the training sessions Macaque offered to help me after all the Monkey King was not giving me 'proper' training.

I wanted to refuse at first but he convinced me that it wouldn't do any harm. So I ended up accepting.

And unlike MK Macaque's training, he trained me more gently.

As time went by, MK's behavior changed to something more aggressive while I just gained a little more responsibility. Macaque also taught me to pay more attention to the noises around me.

More and more I realized how dangerous Macaque training was. But there was nothing to do, MK already trusted Macaque too much.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

The smoke then disappeared revealing the wall that MK just destroyed with his staff.

"Whoa! How did you learn to do that..." Monkey King sighs. "Are you hanging around with other mentors?!"

"Patience and focus... Isn't that what you said?" MK spoke darkly.

"Look kid. Using that much power... Your body can't handle it." Monkey King exclaimed, intrigued in the way his successor was.

As soon as the Monkey King said it it made my heart freeze remembering someone I knew who had gone to their limit and it didn't end well.

"You just don't like that there is someone who is actually teaching me what I need to know!" MK said about there though.

I quickly buried myself running towards him and holding his arm with a worried look.

"Brother MK please! Monkey King is only worried about you with the fact that you are using too much power and that is true if you reach your limit you will-" He pulled his arm and walked away.

MK looks at me, looking more annoyed with me than the Monkey King.

"What do you know about this?! You don't even trust me to tell your secrets, you don't even talk about your family! We're not even real brothers, you... you're irritating and a liar!" 

My eyes widened as I felt my heart tighten. A few tears appeared in my eyes. MK didn't say anything, he just looked at me with disgust and left.

That look, how many times have I seen that look? I remember...

"You are a monster!"

"You liar!"

"You're annoying, you know that?"

"Do you like me? OH how pathetic!"

"Do you really think anyone will like you?!"

I clenched my fists as the memories continued to appear.

I should never have trusted him, I should never have told him my secret! No... It wasn't my fault, it was his fault...

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look back. Monkey King had angry eyes but I could see determination in him.

"Let's go after him." 

We arrived at the place where MK and Macaque were thanks to Monkey King's floating cloud. 

I could see from above MK trapped by his own staff struggling to get out, I felt my anger grow.

Monkey King looks at me and smiles.

"Would you like to make your grand entrance?"

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

NOBODY'S POV

Monkey King then jumped in front of MK.

"ENOUGH!"

"Monkey King...!" MK stops when he receives an irritated look from him. 

"Monkey King! Good to see you man!" Macaque said jokingly.

"Will there come a day when you get tired of living in my shadow?!" Monkey King shouted irritably.

"It's time to return what you stole." Monkey King completed as if it were an order.

"You're so cute. It'll be so satisfying to kill you with your own powers!" Macaque says as a purple wave surrounds him.

But before Macaque can do anything, something catches his arm, surprising him. Macaque looks to see that it was a red yo-yo with black dots.

"DON'T TOUCH THEM!!"

Macaque and pulled by the yo-yo with force. Monkey and thrown at the wall causing dust to rise due to the impact.

MK was shocked and confused at the same time while Monkey King had a smile on his face but couldn't hide his shock either.

Macaque falls hard to the ground and looks ahead looking for whoever did this. The dust then settled revealing... Marinette!

But his clothes were different; She wore a red dress with polka dots, the sleeves revealing her shoulders, black gloves, tights and black boots, she wore a red mask with black polka dots that covered part of her face, she wore a black bow and a red ribbon on her head. , and all of her clothes were in a ladybug pattern and her hair was loose and shorter.

Marinette then pulls the yo-yo back to her while keeping her eyes on the Macaque.

"Marinette?" Macaque asked shocked as this was the first time he had done this.

"No..." Marinette then placed her hands on her hips. "My name is Ladybug!"

Ladybug then takes her yo-yo and throws it at Macaque ag but he runs away using his shadow. Macaque then appeared behind Monkey King and attacked him luckily Monkey King reacted quickly.

They moved away and started fighting each other. Macaque then summons his shadow clones while Monkey King takes some of his fur and blows it creating clones of himself. 

The clones started to fight. Ladybug was about to join the fight when a shadow clone appeared from behind and grabbed her. Luckily Marinette was quick and grabbed the clone's arm and threw him over her shoulder.

"Look who's using what I taught." Macaque commented at the same time proudly.

Ladybug frowned upon hearing this. But it wasn't a lie, she really learned that from him. And this angered the Monkey King as he realized that Macaque was not only trying to steal his successor but also his daughter.

Monkey King and Macaque began to fight on the surface transforming into different animals. Ladybug took advantage of her distraction to use her talisman.

"Luck charm!" Ladybug screamed as quietly as possible so they didn't dare.

The yo-yo glowed until the ladybug light began to form the object and when the object appeared it revealed itself to be... A Monkey King giveaway?

Ladybug looks at the dog in confusion, her eyes began to look for something that could help in this battle. She is startled by a loud noise and Ladybug turns around and sees the Monkey King trapped by the Macaque clones.

Ladybug then turns her attention to MK who was still struggling to get out of the boulder. That's when everything around Ladybug turned gray and when she focused on MK and the staff she then looked at Macaque and then at Cede focusing mainly on the staff that the Monkey King was holding in the image.

Ladybug then realizes what this means. She then runs towards MK knowing that only he can handle this.

"No no you shouldn't go there..." Macaque says causing a clone of himself to arrest Ladybug.

Ladybug struggles to free herself more with no luck. Macaque just laughs before turning his attention to MK who continues to try to get the staff off of him.

"Hahaha bad kid! Nothing personal!" Macaque said as he transformed into the same monster Ladybug remembered.

"Boy!" Monkey King shouted, freeing himself from the shadow clones' hold.

Monkey King then flies towards MK and manages to grab the shadow show's fist in time.

"Let's go! Show me the real Sun Wukong! The old you would have leveled all these mountains to stop me! But are you afraid of hurting a child? PATHETIC!"

Ladybug couldn't stand to hear this anymore. She couldn't bear to hear that. 

That word, that damn word, was the one she hated the most.

Pathetic.

The anger began to subside. Some red rays began to appear around Ladybug.

"Get off me..." Ladybug ordered quietly but her patience was running out.

"I said...

Get...

Off...

Off...

ME!!"

As soon as she said that her eyes turned blue and a red explosion drove the clones away. Ladybug then picked up her pulse and ran at full speed towards the others.

Ladybug then appears behind the Monkey King and starts pushing the shadow monster. Surprisingly, the creature starts to lose strength and ends up going a little backwards.

This shocked Monkey King and Macaque so much that they were shocked by his strength. Ladybug then looks at MK. 

"MK I think we need your help!" Ladybug said making the Monkey King come back to reality.

"Peach is right! We'll definitely have a little chat later but...! Now it's time for the hero parade!" Monkey King says.

The shadow monster then throws another punch, this time with the other hand. Monkey King and Ladybug went back but only a little.

MK begins to struggle to get the staff off of him, causing several yellow beams to hit the being. 

"Patience. Focus. Go on the attack!"

MK then throws the staff towards the shadow monster. As soon as the staff made contact with the creature it exploded.

Monkey King quickly picks up MK and Ladybug and shields them with his body. 

Once everything calmed down MK, Monkey King and Ladybug now in their form as Marinette were looking at the passage.

Marinette gives Tikki a piece of candy. Tikki happily chews her food.

"Ah! You did it man. You remembered what I told you." Monkey King spoke, catching Marinette's attention.

"I'm sorry." MK apologized regretfully.

"Ah... Ah! You should really ask! I can't believe you misled me about the training!" Monkey King said angrily.

"Not just you, but Peach too!" He concluded, making Marinette look down in embarrassment.

"I just wanted to be good enough... Like you." MK said feeling guilty about everything.

"Hey, you have great intentions kid... We'll work on the rest." Monkey King said hugging MK.

"So you're going to keep training me?" MK asked.

"Of course man! I already have something special in mind..." Monkey King said assured that everything would be fine.

Marinette smiles at that whole scene, feeling happy for MK. Marinette was about to leave when MK intervened.

"Hey! Wait don't go!!" MK shouted as he ran towards Marinette.

"I... I wanted to apologize for what I said... You're not just my friend..." MK sighed as he felt guilty. "You are my sister..."

MK looks down feeling really bad for saying those things to Marinette. Even what he did was wrong he shouldn't have shouted and accused her unfairly.

Marinette didn't say a word but instead approached him. MK was expecting everything but what she did.

Marinette hugged him as a few tears appeared in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it... Brother MK." 

MK couldn't contain himself and hugged her back. Marinette was warm and it was comfortable and MK liked that. But as soon as he rested his cheek on Marinette's shoulder he felt something hard.

MK walked away leaving Marinette confused. MK then touched Marinette's shoulder and noticed that he really was hard. MK then takes off Marinette's shirt causing her to panic.

MK's eyes widened when he saw a huge scar on Marinette's arm.

"Marinette... Who did this?!"

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
464 25 18
Warning: This fanfic includes cursing, panic attacks, references to anxiety, suicide and depression, little self harm scenes. If this triggers anyone...
94.2K 1.5K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
118K 3.3K 43
|| LEGO Monkie Kid ร— Child!Bunny!Reader || In which the rabbit zodiac is actually a living, breathing girl who ages abnormally slowly. Not to mentio...