A Chaotic Marvel (Marvel x OP...

By D4V1D-01

Meet Steve, a basically Omnipotent and possibly eldritch boy who decided it would be a perfect vacation for h... More

Aw dang it I wanted 616
Meet Steve
Let's Play Doors
Transylvania Sleepover
Dinomon
Wakanda Brawl Part 1
Wakanda Brawl Part 2
Your Reality?

Twilight of Memories

125 3 0
By D4V1D-01

*Many years ago...*

There once was a young man who lived a fairly normal life

The man came across something he should have stayed away from and fell into a void...

He stayed in silence for who knows how long until he was found by something...otherworldly

The young man was given a new power to his form like that of a character he knew once from a world he thought was nothing more than a story....

He was sent to a world of blood and horror and dreams where the man killed and consumed his way through the nightmares until he himself became more like one

This young man eventually killed the cause of the horrors of this world...he had done it...but what now?

He was approached by a tall porcelain woman

Doll: "It is good to see your ok...you did it Good Hunter, the presence as been slain by your hands"

Hunter: "....shouldn't I have turned into an infant great one now?...I thought i did the stuff for that ending to happen"

Doll: "If you were still a normal human yes...but you entered this world as something more good hunter, you entered as what you called a vampire yes?"

Hunter: "yes...a very special kind...I guess I kind of already was an eldritch horror"

The Hunter finishes bringing his shadowy mass of darkness and eyes back together and re-makes his body as he now looks and feels human again.

Doll: "You have already become a Great one with all the blood you've consumed good hunter, along with the souls of great one's you've absorbed...you are the new master of the dream"

The hunter breathes heavy as he calms himself and looks up at the moon

Hunter: "So I am...I really am not human anymore am I?..."

Doll: "No Good Hunter...and yet you still have your soul...your original soul was never taken which is surprising and makes your situation unique...but psychically and maybe even just a little mentally you aren't human anymore"

Hunter: "...so what now?...can I even go home?"

Doll: "you are now the most powerful of the Great Ones, you may go home if you wish for you have the power to do so...there is only one thing left to learn Good Hunter"

The Doll approaches him and gently touches his head with a finger and it was then the hunter understood...he knew the nature of reality...and how to change it with mere thoughts and imagination...he understood creation.

*power of imagination gained*

The power of Imagination itself that once belonged to a girl apparently his new memories told him and now that he had ascended above so many others already he was finally worthy to be granted this power and complete his Metamorphosis...the Hunter finally ascended properly and became something more than a human or vampire or even Great One.

Doll: "It is done...I know not what I gave you good hunter but I was told to hold onto it until you were ready"

Hunter: "who told you?"

Doll: "I am unsure...they were only but a voice to me..."

Hunter: "figures...still...this power I wield now...is truly incredible"

This power fused with his very essence and being, the Hunter was already some type of eldritch being of great power because of what lead up to now before but this new power merged with his others was now truly above even the power of a Great One.

Hunter: "let me try something"

The Hunter focuses on his Saw Blade he still carried and with his new power with a conscious thought and some imagination his weapon is morphed into a small ruby and then turned into a rose and then turned into a cupcake.

Hunter: "....marvelous...I was already powerful before but now with this added I'm what I guess you could call...like a Pseudo-God? I can alter reality as I please"

Doll: "your power has become truly incredible great hunter and I feel like you still yet have room to grow, what will you do now? with the heights you've achieved"

Hunter: "first I'm going home so I can finally see my family again, after that?...I don't know...it's a big omniverse I bet"

*time passed*

This young man would spend the next years to come back home at last and experimenting with his new powers, his new eldritch nature and the creation equation. eventually however time would catch up and all his family and friends would pass away...all except him, he was immortal and eternal and would never die.

As the years would pass he would discover how to properly traverse the wider omniverse and would visit many different worlds, he grew a love of traveling them and having some fun where he could find it. He did many good things...and many bad things at times, at the end of the day he did what he wanted by that point.

These days he isn't as "evil" as you might have been able to call him once but it is debatable if he was every truly evil or not despite some actions, he is simply a chaotic being of sorts by now. The Doll remains by his side in a re-constructed dream if he ever needs her, he is always welcome there to rest or talk with her and she will always listen for she always will care.

He then would to create more things and would eventually create things in a different way after meeting some special individuals but that is a story for another time, this young man would have many adventures in many different worlds and all kinds of stories to share...his ego grew very high at one point even but would mellow a little later on.

Currently this young man walked into a bed room

"Why are you still up sweetie?"

Kid: "Sorry dad, I'm just not tired!"

"ok ok, how about a story to help you? a new one"

Kid: "a new one?! Yay! what's this one about?"

The Father sits next to his daughter and thinks back

"Well in this one I went to this reality I called Marvel and let me tell you it started off quite crazy"

*end scenes*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a little bit of lore nothing much, wanted to do this intermission before we get back to the actual story. besides what was more obviously stated I'll let you all figure stuff out or guess.

Steve: HEY! are you trying to give out lore behind my back author?!

Ah shoot, see you all next chapter whenever that is

Steve: "I SAID NO LORE! GET BACK HERE!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting engaged on Halloween be like:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 2.8K 46
Bored and with nothing to do, a strange deity decides to summon a bunch of people to watch the stories of one person unfold. That person being someon...
167K 2.8K 31
In this fic the reader will travel through the multiverse while starting very OP. It is pure wish fufillment so don't read it if you don't like peopl...
18.9K 438 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...
67.6K 664 16
This is where the anime characters or any fictional characters react to your universe...do you want to find out their reaction then come and read