Little Red Plum (ON HOLD)

By SS_purple25

•••○○○○○••• (Y/n) your average 17 year old girl who was satisfied with her peaceful life dies in an accident... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

55 4 0
By SS_purple25

😃Author: Hey I'm sorry I didn't update for so long. Please enjoy and let me know what you think or if I should make improvements. This chapter will keep changing from oc's pov to a third Pov.

"Talking" 

Thoughts or speaking to Bijuu

Bijuu speaking 

Twelve years ago a Nine Tailed Fox suddenly appeared in the village hidden in leaves. It Tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. The ninja rose up to defend their village. One Shinobi faced the Nine Tailed Fox in mortal combat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast and seal it in body of two children. The ninja was known as the Forth Hokage. It is a story told by many parents in village hidden in leaves tell to there children either in a way portraing to the Forth Hokage as a hero or in a way to warn there children about the two kids possessed by Demon Fox.

.........sigh😮‍💨

God if I were to improvise the Naruto shows intro it would sound like this, so dramatic though. I wait in classroom for Iruka sensei to come with Nii Chan I can't believe he pulled a epic prank like that and didn't invite me, I know that he was going to paint the Hokage faces but I thought he would include me too. I would have added glitter for special effect. As payback I am not helping him clean up.

I sulk thinking how he ignored me, And Hinata next to me consoles me silently by rubbing my back for comfort.  But still I should take a picture to put in our album that are full of memories. As I pull a whole Camara out of one of my many seals on my arm I get comical looks from the rest of my class which I hadn't noticed. The Camara here is so old fashion they don't have much technology here I thought with a disappointed sigh. Then I notice the look the whole class is giving me.

Just then I realized that this is the first time they have seen me perform Fūinjutsu. Oh well it doesn't matter anymore I took care of Danzo long ago as for Obito and his gang of miss fits as long as they can't predicted the level of my strength so it's not a problem which I know they can't. So I just Ignore them and too a picture of Nii chan's art work, after I was done I sat in my seat as if nothing happened Shikamaru was the first to break out of his trance and asked me

"What was that!?" Shikamaru asked still a bit shocked but I just look at him nonchalantly like it's no big deal. "Fūinjutsu" I answer in a casual tone which he didn't seem to like. He wanted some explanation for it, considering it not every day you find out that your friend that you know almost your whole life can do Fūinjutsu like it's nothing. 

"I know that but since when are you able to do that" he said not trying to sound irritated. "Since I was five" he was getting ticked off, it was obvious but I didn't want to explain it's too..... troublesome"And you didn't tell anyone about it why?" he asked "You never asked" I said plainly at this point he looks completely speechless. "I... troublesome" looks like he lost energy to question me and he knows that I won't answer him anyway.

Few minutes later Iruka sensei came back with Naruto all tied up and gives him a earful to which he gives him attitude and pissied him off even more that leads the whole class to reviewing the transformation jutsu all over again much to the displeasure of the whole class.

"All right Sakura here I'm going to start 'Transfom' "  then Sakura transforms into Iruka sensei almost perfectly to which he gets satisfied.

"Yes I did it! Sasuke kun did you see that?" Sasuke just looks the other way completely ignoring her much to her disappointment. I never really understood when he doesn't pay any attention to her why does she bother chasing him, like have some dignity girl. Then I see him perform the jutsu perfectly.

"Next Uzumaki Naruto" unlike the cannon Nii chan  doesn't get detested like a pest, here and there complaints instead gets a death glare from everyone that promises a lot of pain. Because of me now that they are friends from the start of the academy they express their anger on him as a friend and don't consider him a pest that's a bother. I don't know if you can call it an upgrade. hmm... now that I think about it in this situation nothing changed much, meh who cares.

As Nii chan starts to sweat violently but then he shakes his head to shake of his fear and does the transformation. Naruto does his sexy jutsu, as Iruka sensei falls from nose bleed. And Naruto's laughs from his prank. Much to my displeasure.

HE STILL TANSFORMED INTO A FEMALE NAKED VERSION OF HIMSEF, As much as it was funny on screen I can't approve of this he is too young, I didn't raise him to be a pervert. My hands starts to twitch as I could barely control my anger the room temperature dropped suddenly and everybody unconsciously takes a step back from me, Iruka sensei get ready to scold my brother but I stopped him.

"Iruka sensei let me take this one" I said in a calm voice too calmly. At this point even Iruka sensei took a step back from me to give me space and I was behind Naruto I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Naruto" as I call his name he felt a chill run down his spine, broke out in cold sweat and hesitatingly turned around to face me. He let out a girlish yelp in fear as he saw the dark look on my face. 

"Naruto" I repeat in calm manner "what did I tell you about using that perverted jutsu" and he just squeaks in response.

"Sorry Mei chan sorry..., sorry...." he pleads me to avoid punishment when he sees the dark look on my face, you clearly the look of terror on his face.

                          ~Time skip~  

From a distance Mei's clone is keeping an eye on Naruto that can be seen cleaning the Hokage Faces with a tooth brush and has multiple bumps on his head as Iruka sensei scolds him. Unlike the original he doesn't say that there is nobody waiting for him home. Though Iruka sensei still treats him ramen alone because I decided not to go and train with the shadow clones, I was thinking of doing letting myself free a little now Danzo is out of the way.

In the last few years Mei has become proficient in using Flying Thunder God and Fūinjutsu but these days she has been working on her physical training for enhance her natural strength and speed by placing weight seals on her body, like Rock Lee with weights but she has seals she has total of five levels of it she will keep increasing the weight as she gets use to the previous weight right now she is still getting use to the first level which is pretty heavy and difficult. And also she workings in her medical ninjutsu which is difficult.

But right now some of my shadow clones are practicing different things from Taijutsu, Medical Ninjutsu and Fūinjutsu. while I the original was meditating to make contact with the Kurama for the first time. Let me tell you one thing I did not have the slightest idea of how to enter my mindscape. Then a stupid idea came to my mind, Eh what the hell! I thought. "Kurama can you pull me into my mindscape?"  "I want to talk to you!" 

Then I was slowly pulled into my mindscape Holy hell that actually worked!!! I was shocked by that one. I looked around the weird dark space which was poorly lit and saw a larger cell infront of me with a seal in middle of it. And a large dark figure inside it suddenly there was a huge gust of warm wind and I almost lost my balance but caught myself in time and now there were larger red eyes behind the cell which could still be seen despite the poor lighting.

"What do you want human?!" Kurama raged now that my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see him he was bigger that what I imagined. "Oh nothing just wanted to talk with you Kurama" I shrugged causally and sat on the floor and made myself comfortable. His was a bit taken aback when I made myself comfortable that changed to anger when he registered my words, his eyes held anger as he asked me "How do you know my name?"

"Oh I actually knew you name since before my birth actually" I said and he went to say something but I cut him off "And before you ask I want you to listen to me and my story and the proposition I will make then you can say what you want ok?" I asked him he just grunted in response "so... I'll take it as a ok?..." I said and told him the whole truth as to gain his trust or maybe his allegiance and offered him a deal to work with me to defeat the common enemie and then let him have his freedom after it. 

In the end Kurama did not have words he was down right stupefied with my explanation and looked even more when I told him about the future. "So you're telling me that in few year from now Madara Uchiha will be revived in Forth Great Ninja War and cast Infinite Tsukiyomi on the world which will release Kaguya Otsutsuki, Jiji's evil Mother. And I am supposed to believe that?!"  "Yeah pretty much. But you should know that my brother is the Child of Prophecy so we have to help him"

After a pause he spoke again "how do I know your telling the truth"  "because I couldn't have know half the information I told you,  and how cute you looked when you were small" I added the last part with a grin. "I WAS NOT CUTE" he said enraged and flustered I just giggled at his flustered expression. "But back to the important part you can have time and think it through and let me know later" I said seriously and bid him good bye and exited my mindscape. 

After training some more it was night and I went home and ate dinner as Nii chan had already had ramen with Iruka sensei, so I ate alone and went to bed. Next day was our final exam and after Iruka sensei came and gave his speech and wished us good luck he left me and Nii Chan waited for our turn and it was now Nii Chan's turn and he was called and just like the original he failed I didn't teach him shadow clone jutsu so that Mizuki could be caught plus it did great character development for him originally so it'll be fine although I think Nii Chan would be mad at me for hiding the truth about  Kurama. 

Next was my turn and Iruka sensei asked me to perform clones and I did shadow clones instead just for my pure amusement and there jaws droped to the floor it was really funny considering they thought I was a average student throughout academy and there was a pregnant pause in the room after a minute Iruka sensei shakily asked me "Mei since when did you know shadow clone jutsu" I just grined with mischief shining in my blue eyes and replied "Since I was three" I said nonchalantly.

"Umm... Iruka sensei did I pass?" I asked innocently after a minute he answered ".....yes" he said still in shock and I just took the headband and left totally ignoring Mizuki cause he makes my blood boil just at the thought of how he would manipulate my sweet Nii Chan even though I am the mature one out of the two of us he still looked out for me many times as much as he could. When I saw him on the swing my heart broke into million pieces I just ignored the gossiping ladies and went straight to him.

"Don't listen to them" I took his face in my hands and made him look at me "You are going to pass no matter what, become a ninja with me and be the strongest Hokage ever" I told him firmly he just looked to me with tears in his eyes "You will find a way dattebane" I said while looking straight into his eyes and took him away from there so he won't hear those ladies talk bullshit about something they don't know and won't understand.

I sat with him and hugged him as he let out his tears and told him to take sometime alone and come home before dinner and be careful and left to let the plot play out on it's own. At home I baked a cake for Nii Chan as to celebrate him passing cause I know he will and after finishing it I put it in the fridge and left to help defeat Mizuki I know Naruto can handle him but I want to give him some of my special chakra punches too. As to show that nobody manipulate and puts down my Nii chan and gets away with it.

I made my way through the forest jumping off from branch to branch. And I reached just in time when Nii chan was finishing Mizuki off and barged into fight with a battle cry with my fist ready. When Nii Chan saw me him and his clones cleared the way for me and and I punched Mizuki so hard in the face that the whole forest floor changed beneath him as a large crater appeared. Nii Chan and Iruka sensei paled at the pure strength of my punch. "Don't. Ever. Mess. With. My. Nii Chan!!! Or You Won't Be Left Alive Next Time!" I said in a calm tone with a concerning amount of killing intent leaking out of me.

But he was to injured to reply back. And long story short Naruto got to become a genin and later we celebrated it with Iruka sensei and the cake I made, though I think I scared them a bit too much cause they kept flinching ever time I got to close to either of them. All in all it was a good day I even took pictures of us at the moment when I Iruka sensei gives Nii chan a headband it was really special moment for both of us.

----------------- To be Continued --------------------------------

Disclaimer: Images above does not belong to me so doesn't any of the characters of Naruto except for my oc Mei, and I do post my story on Quotev also so it's available there too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
142K 5.7K 29
Sasuke Uchiha is an 18 year old high school student who lost his parents to infidelity when he was 16 yesrs old. Due to that, it put him in a really...
4.3K 123 11
Uchiha Sarada's life was about as average as any ordinary shinobi, besides being the daughter of the Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. But when the da...