RWBY Frost Fall (Weiss Schnee...

By True_Frost

This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he pre... More

V.1 - 0. Bio Updated
V.1 - 1. Ruby Rose
V.1 - 2. The Shining Beacon
V.1 - 3. The Shining Beacon Pt.2
V.1 - 4. The First Step
V.1 - 5. The First Step pt.2
V.1 - 6. The Emerald Forest
V.1 - 7. The Emerald Forest pt 2
V.1 - 8. Players and Pieces
V.1 - 8.5. Team T/N BIOs
V.1 - 9. The Badge and The Burden
V.1 - 10. Jaunedice
V.1 - 12. Forever Fall
V.1 - 13. The stray
V.1 - 14. Black and White

V.1 - 11. Jaunedice pt. 2

88 3 0
By True_Frost

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "...What the hell is in that coffee?"

Talking: "What?! You both got a problem huh?!"

Author: enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

——————————————————————————
Third Person
We see Jaune in his uniform with his head resting on his hands sleeping while a fast moving Professor Oobleck is in the middle of his hyperactive lecture, teaching the rest of the students while a leaned back Cardin is sitting directly behind a still sleeping Jaune not giving much attention to Oobleck's words which is the opposite of F/n who is writing down notes and surprisingly keeping up with professor Oobleck.

Lilith: "This is too much to follow." She says as smoke emits out of her ears.

F/N: "I can see the gears in your head are really trying their best." He nonchalantly says as Lilith pouts at him while comically hitting his right arm.

Kaitlyn: "So one teacher who brags about himself and another who is on something... great."

F/N: Still hitting his arm. "Knock it off you're messing up my handwriting." Still pouting Lilith stop hitting him.

Piper: "Your really invested in this lesson F/n, it's quite nice to see that."

F/N: "History is like one my favourite subject to learn about. I would read any books about historical events and about important people any chance I got, it's was so fun to read about, especially about the ancient race the "Demi-Wolves"." He says with a big smile and with enthusiasm as the others look at him with widened eyes but break out into giggles as they see a different side of their serious leader. "Ehhhhh... you didn't hear any of that." He quickly gains a serious expression but has a slight blush.

Kaitlyn: "awww, I wish I recorded that, I could have blackmailed you." She says with a mischievous smile as he stares daggers at her.

Weiss: who looks back at him. "Aww he looked cute like that... wait no, bad Weiss you hate him..." she tries to convince her but struggles to. "I wish you stayed with me F/n." She looks down sad as she trying to compose herself and continues to listen to Oobleck.

Oobleck: "Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunus War--" he zooms up to the front of the class.
"--humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." Then zooms back to his desk and points at the map of the area with his stick, then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk. "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" He zooms around the classroom more, sipping his coffee again before continuing to speed around and talk. "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?"

Some of the students raise their hands as Velvet after a moment does the same which causes F/n to shake his head in disgust due to the treatment they get for being Faunus.

Oobleck: "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" Weiss raises her hand. "Yes?"

Weiss: "The battle at Fort Alistair!"

Author: I refuse! to use Fort Castle it's a stupid name.

F/N: "...What the hell is in that coffee?" He thinks to himself for a moment. "I need some of that!" As he in shock at the professors speed.

Oobleck: "Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?"

As the professor is distracted, Cardin flicks a paper ball at Jaune's head, causing him to jolt and wake up.

Jaune: "Hey!" He rubs the back of his head.

Oobleck: he immediately zooms over into Jaune's face. "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?"

Jaune: "Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus..." he looks behind Oobleck's face at Pyrrha, who tries to help the struggling Jaune.
"...had over that guy's stuff..." He then sees her cup her hands around her eyes and thinks he got the answer. "Uhh... Binoculars!"

Jaune looks pleased with his answer but the class laughs at him as F/n pinches the bridge of his nose in disbelief at Jaune's answer and confidence and shakes his head while the rest of team T/N tries to hold in their laughs and Oobleck who's now back at the front of the class sips his coffee. Pyrrha sighs and slaps her hand to her forehead as Cardin hits his fist on his desk while laughing at Jaune.

Cardin: "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier."

F/N: "And said "Animals" have way more intelligence then you'll ever have, So I know you're not smart enough to know the answer, So why don't you go hit some rocks with your mace... CAVEMAN." Hitting a nerve Cardin gets angry.

Pyrrha: as Oobleck shakes his head. "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

F/N: "No brain in there Pyrrha, So the only thing you'll find is a thick skull." Pyrrha giggles at the insult while Cardin get even more angry.

Cardin: "What?! You both got a problem huh?!"

Pyrrha: "No, we have the answer! It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark." Cardin growls at the correct response.

F/N: "General Lagune was quite inexperienced, known for making incompetent decisions and made the very mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured, You might resemble him in the future Cardin you know being a failure but... You already got that down don't you." He smirks while Cardin growls even more, clenching his fist.

Blake: she adds on to the fact. "Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure."

Oobleck: as Cardin gets up from his seat so does F/n, both clenching their fists. "Mr. Winchester And Mr. F/n! Please take your seats." Just as Jaune is laughing at Cardin's embarrassment, he zooms up to him. "You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings and Mr. F/N please wait outside the class room at the end of the lesson." He tells them as he takes yet another sip of his coffee.

Jaune: his shoulders slumps. "Oohhhh..."

F/N: "God damn it..." he mutters under his breath.

Cardin just grumbles.

Oobleck: "Now! Moving on!"

Lilith: whispers to F/n "Where you going to fight him?"

F/N: "If he did anything yeah I would have, he needs to realise I'm not gonna tolerate him and his attitude."

Kaitlyn: "I'm shocked to say this but Damn F/n respect man."

Piper: "Don't encourage him Kait!" She loudly whispers to her "He could have gotten in to serious trouble." But Oobleck zooms over to them and they all stop talking, He then zooms back to his desk and resumes teaching.

The lesson finally ends F/n, his team, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren walking out of the classroom only for Pyrrha to stop near the doorway with F/n waiting outside by the side of the doorway for professor Oobleck as he tells his team not to wait for him which they reluctantly agreed to.

Pyrrha: "You go on ahead. I'll wait for Jaune." they look back inside as the Oobleck talks to the two boys still seated. "Oh and F/n" He gives Pyrrha a side glance. "Thanks for standing up for Jaune."

F/N: "huh? Yeah sure... no problem." Wasn't really standing up for him but if it makes her happy I guess. He thinks to himself as we see Oobleck talking to the Jaune and Cardin.

Oobleck: sips his coffee. "You two have been struggling in my class since day one! Now, I don't know if it's a lack of interest, or just your stubborn nature, but whatever it is..." takes a longer sip of his coffee. "It stops now! Also Mr. Winchester I would appreciate it not to cause problems in class I will also speak to Mr. F/N about it too! As it's unprofessional behaviour and you've worked hard to gain entrance to this school, and we only accept the best of the best, so I expect you to act like it. History is important, gentlemen! If you can't learn from it... you're destined to repeat it. Pages fifty-one to ninety-one! I want an essay on my desk by next class! Now! Run along, Mr. F/n please come back into the room!"

With that, he waits for F/n to enter the classroom. Jaune comes out first, and Cardin emerges behind him, pushing him to the ground and emitting an Ow! from him that makes Cardin laugh but is stop by F/n as he barges his shoulder into him causing him to stumble back hitting the doorframe and glares at
F/n who laughs at Cardin before Cardin walks away grumbling to himself.

Pyrrha: pulling Jaune back on his feet as F/n walks past them into the classroom. "You know, I really will break his legs." F/n shouts in agreement with her words as Jaune sighs and Pyrrha comes up with something. "I have an idea! Here, come with me!" She then grabs a confused Jaune by the arm and drags him along as she turns down the corridor as it goes back to the classroom.

F/N: "So sir I assume it's about the confrontation I had with the cavema... I mean Cardin, you wanted to talk about?" He stands in front of Oobleck with his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

Oobleck: he sips his coffee then zooms in front of him. "Why yes Mr. F/n it is I've noticed that you been taking "jabs" at him while in my class that will not do, you're training to be a huntsman you don't want to do something and be expelled now do you Mr. F/n so please refrain from doing so in the future you've been doing excellent in my class we don't want you to ruin it, now run along!

F/N: "...Yes sir, sorry I'll try not to in the future, history is my favourite subject." F/n gives a weak smile with Oobleck smiling then nods he then disappears from the class as F/n blinks a few times. "Ehhh what the hell..." still perplexed he leaves the classroom and heads to his dorm room now determined to find the coffee the professor drinks.

A rooftop comes into view as a dejected Jaune and Pyrrha arrive at the rooftop of one of the buildings with a clear view of the central tower.

Jaune: "Pyrrha, I know I'm going through a hard time right now, but I'm not that depressed." He looks over the edge of the roof, As Pyrrha stand there confused. "I can always be a farmer or something..."

Pyrrha: realising what he means she panics. "N-n-no!" She quickly dashes to Jaune and pushes him away from the edge. "That's not why I brought you up here!" As they talk unaware that Cardin is leaning on his windowsill right below the pair. "Jaune, I know you're having a difficult time in class and that you're still not the strongest of fighters, so... I want to help you!"

Jaune: "Wh-what?"

Pyrrha: "We can train up here after class where no one can bother us!"

Jaune: "You think I need help?"

Pyrrha: N-no! No, that's not what I meant.

Jaune: "But you just said it."

Pyrrha: "Jaune, everybody needs a little push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us. You made it to Beacon! That speaks volumes of what you're capable of!"

Jaune: he turns away from her, lowering his head and voice. "You're wrong. I-I don't belong here."

Pyrrha: "That's a terrible thing to say! Of course you do!"

Jaune: turns back around, now angry. "No, I don't!" He sighs as Pyrrha looks shocked and he reveals the truth to her. "I wasn't really accepted into Beacon..." turns his back to her as he can't face her.

Pyrrha: "Wh-what do you mean?" With worry and confusion in her voice.

Jaune: "I mean I didn't go to any combat school, I didn't pass any tests. I didn't earn my spot at this Academy!" he looks at her again. "I lied! I got my hands on some fake transcripts, and I lied!"

Pyrrha: "What? But... why?"

Jaune: "Cause this is always what I've wanted to be!" turns away from her again. "My father, my grandfather, and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes! I wanted to be one, too. I was just never good enough."

Pyrrha: approaches him and places a hand on his shoulder. "Then let me help you!"

Jaune: he quickly turns on her with mad frustration. "I don't want help! I don't want to be the damsel in distress! I want to be the hero!

Jaune: He reveals his true thoughts to Pyrrha.
"I want to be like F/n! I want the strength and courage that F/n has! He doesn't let people walk all over him, He's cool, He can back up his words with his power, he didn't have anyone help him, he's got a great weapon and I'm jealous of it! You're both prodigies... why can't I be like him... minus the cold attitude..."

Pyrrha: shocked and surprised at his outburst. "Jaune, I-"

Jaune: "I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives! Or when F/n who goes off and fights a Death Claw! Don't you understand? If I can't do this on my own... then what good am I?"

She tries to reach out for his arm and console him, only for him to lean back from her.

Jaune: "Just... leave me alone. Okay?"

Pyrrha: She bows her head, in sadness. "If that's what you think is best..."

She walks away, her footsteps getting quieter and quieter until she leaves the area. Jaune paces a little until he hears a mocking laugh and Cardin appears on the roof from his window.

Cardin: "Oh, Jaune..."

Jaune: gets scared and worried as he looks at "Cardin!"

Cardin: "I couldn't help but overhear you two from my dorm room. So, you snuck into Beacon, huh? I gotta say, Jaune, I never expected you to be such a rebel!"

Cardin: "And jealous of F/n of all people huh." He smirks.

Jaune: Starts begging. "Please, Cardin, please, don't tell anyone!"

Cardin: "Jaune, come on! I'd never rat on a friend like that!"

Jaune: "A... a friend?"

Cardin: "Of course!" Puts Jaune in a headlock as he struggling. "We're friends now, Jauney boy! And the way I see it, as long as you're there for me when I need you, we'll be friends for a long time." He finally releases Jaune, who gasps as he leans on the ground. "That being said, I really don't have time to do those extra readings Dr. Oobleck gave us today. Think you could take care of that for me, buddy?" leans down to rub Jaune's hair and gets up with a grin. "That's what I thought." heads back to hang onto the edge. "Don't worry, Jaune; your secret's safe with me." Before he goes back to his room he looks at Jaune one more time. "Oh and don't breathe a word of this to that punk F/n, ok buddy." He smirks.

Cardin then drops back down to his room as Jaune rubs his neck in pain and completely worried with the situation.

Jaune: "I couldn't go to F/n with this anyways..."

F/N: "Couldn't what?" He appears in front of Jaune which frightens him.

Jaune: "F-F/n! Where did you come from." Worried he might of heard everything.

F/N: He points to the entrance to the roof. "Ehh the stairs..." He looks unamused at Jaune as he walks around him. "You know... I saw Pyrrha a few minutes ago, she looked..." he turns his head to face him. "Upset and it looks like she came from here."

Jaune: "I-it's nothing F-F/n" he stutters but as he walks over to the edge making sure Cardin isn't listening. "We got into an argument and now I think she hate me..." He looks down in guilt.

F/N: "Pyrrha hating someone? unheard of, if you ask me, so tell me." He turn to face Jaune completely. "What happened?" Jaune looks surprised at the random concern he has. But doesn't know F/n does care for Pyrrha as she was one of the few that genuinely worried for him but he doesn't show it.

F/N: Jaune doesn't answer but looks away instead in shame. "...Fine don't answer me but if you hurt her anymore..." He vanishes and then reappears in front of Jaune scaring him. "You'll regret it." With that he walks away as Jaune looks down again before leaving the roof as the scene goes black.

——————————————————————————

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
33.8K 797 23
Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself, seeing how it changed his older brother...
137K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...
6.2K 110 11
(RWBY x Mute Male Reader, Volume 1) First book, spelling mistakes, bla bla you get it. Each volume will be a separate book cuz fuck it. Also, a (not...