Burdened Love - A Peaky Blind...

By Pugsnotdrugs99

Amelia Solomons is Alfie Solomons' little sister. She is beautiful yet brave and mostly stays out of Alfie's... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

9

81 2 0
By Pugsnotdrugs99

It was almost a week since I saw Tommy last. I hadn't heard anything about what happened and I finally decided to try and get some information out of my brother. I head to the warehouse and knock on Alfie's office door.
"Come in!" He says loudly.
"I am right here brother you don't have to shout" I say coming in to the office and closing the door behind me.
"What do you want?" He asks.
"Just wanted to catch up I haven't seen you in a little bit." I say casually.
"Are you leaving on a world tour again?" He asks not looking up from the papers on his desk.
"No" I laugh. "Honestly I've just been worried about the situation with Tommy Shelby and that priest. Any trouble in that department?" I ask sitting back in the chair and lighting a cigarette.
"Don't worry sister even if the great Tommy Shelby found out I had leaked some information he wouldn't be able to get out of bed to come here anyways" he says chuckling.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"The bloke tried to kill the priest and now he's stuck in the hospital. Beaten to a pulp I would assume internal bleeding. The whole nine yards. You don't fuck with the Catholic Church" he says still laughing.
My heart sinks to my stomach.
"Wow. That's intense." I say quietly.
"You alright?" Alfie asks looking up at me.
"Uh yeah just don't want that to be you. So please don't do anything stupid" I say getting up and grabbing my bag.
"I have an early shift. I've got to go but we should get dinner soon?" I ask him.
"Yes I actually have something to talk to you about." He shouts and I am already out the door.
"Alright do you want to tomorrow?" I shout back.
"Yes" he yells. I barely hear him since I am almost out of the warehouse at this point. I walk quickly out of the warehouse and my breath is short. I decide on a whim without thinking to take a train to Birmingham.
After a short train ride I arrive in Birmingham. Almost immediately my new boots get mud on them as I walk the streets. I go to the best hospital Birmingham offers, betting that is where he would be. I walk up to the nurse station.
"Can I help you ma'am?" The nurse asks.
"Um do you have a patient by the name of Thomas Shelby here?" I ask.
She looks caught off guard and eyes me up and down.
"He is not taking visitors" she says bluntly.
"Could I drop off a gift for him?" I ask.
She turns to the other nurse and whispers to her and turns back to me.
"That should be fine. I can take it right now." She says.
"Oh I don't have anything right now. Are there any good shops around here I can get something?" I ask hastily.
She sighs "there's a couple shops a few blocks over" she says.
"Thank you!" I say turning and walking out the doors again.
I find a few shops but they were pretty pathetic. After 30 minutes of searching I decide on a stuffed horse and some stationary to write a note.
In the note I write: "shops in Birmingham don't have much for a man like you. At least not where I looked. The best I could do is a stuffed horse for you or your son. Here is my telephone address. I want to help. Signed M. S"
I seal the envelope and walk quickly back to the hospital. I walk in and the nurses are not at their station. I wait for probably 15 minutes and decide to find his room. I walk down the hallways quickly looking at the patient folders and finally find the room. I open the door slowly and see him asleep in the bed his face purple and swollen. I see bottles of opium some empty some not on the table beside him. It hurt to see such a powerful man so weak. I set the horse and the note on the table beside him and clear the trash off.
I walk out and make my way back to London immediately after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 16.5K 43
𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐀 | ❝ in a fight they're malicious, around each other, they melt.❞ ━━━ in which evelyn shelby falls for...
136K 3K 42
Emilia Weathers has worked for the Shelby family for years , but a family secret has started to draw a line between blood and money. [[ Thomas Shelby...
830K 22.2K 53
In which Thomas Shelby draws up an alliance between his family and that of his rival, not knowing that it's to have far more complications than he th...
28.6K 796 41
❝And I love you; for that, I vow that my absence will plague you for the rest of your cursed days. ❞ Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season t...