Cupid's Charm(CLOSED)

By Sylphira_Community

"Cupid's Charm" We invites you to a journey where your book's emotions are painted with the strokes of love a... More

'*•.¸♡Payments♡¸.•*'
͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 Rules 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙
.·:*¨༺ Genres ༻¨*:·.
.·:*¨¨* ≈Sub Genres≈ *¨¨*:·.
꘎♡Forms♡꘎
♡.﹀﹀Prizes﹀﹀.♡
ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕋 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℙ𝕃𝕆𝕋 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝕄𝕐𝕊𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔽𝔸ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕊𝕐 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔽𝔸ℕ-𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝕃𝔾𝔹𝕋ℚ+ 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
ℍ𝕆ℝℝ𝕆ℝ 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕓 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝕊ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔸𝔼𝕊𝕋ℍ𝔼𝕋𝕀ℂ𝕊 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊
𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝕃𝔾𝔹𝕋ℚ+ 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕋 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
ℍ𝕆ℝℝ𝕆ℝ 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕓
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℙ𝕃𝕆𝕋 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
𝕊ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤
Prize distribution
Afterwords
Congratulations to Our Winners!
participants and judges

⋆。‧˚Introduction˚‧。⋆

187 57 1
By Sylphira_Community

Dear Readers,

Step into the beautiful world of love and magic as we start on a trip through the pages of "Cupid's Charm:A love infused odyssey" Your presence here is more than just a visit; it's an invitation to be part of a happening story, where feelings of love, hate, fear, etc. circular flow and hearts dance to the rhythm of an amazing love story.

ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

We are thrilled to have you join us on this fun trip filled with passion, luck, and the always-existing attraction of romance. As this love season bloom, we introduce you all this extraordinary award book where all of you come together and celebrate each other's work.

This story isn't just ours to tell--it's yours to shape and love and honor. Your thoughts, your feelings, and your creativity are extremely valuable ingredients that will add depth and color to this fabric of feelings of love, hate, fear, etc. We invite you to participate actively, share your insights, and engage with the characters and their world.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Let's make this trip a collaborative celebration of love, where every reader becomes a loved and honored part of the story. Your presence and engagement are the heartbeats that will resonate through the digital pages of "Cupid's Charm." Together, let's create a space where love is not just watched but felt, where each reader becomes an extremely important part of this literary celebration.

Thank you for being here. Your participation is what makes this trip truly special.

With love and excitement,

Sylphira_community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 498 9
Welcome to the Heather Community, Friendship, loyalty, and positivity are some of the most important aspects of life, and we strive for all three he...
6.6K 592 36
Open ( ) Judging ( ) Closed (🎆) Once again, it is time to welcome the wonderful people of Wattpad to the Borderverse Awards! Are you looking for...
54.3M 386K 68
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!