DEAR ELENA

By stelenaaesthetic

Stefan Salvatore is a successful musician but he carries something deep inside him which isn't music and let... More

Pilot
Her
The "Her" Secret
The Old Studio
The Truth
Your Ghost

Promise Ring

80 7 0
By stelenaaesthetic

Chapter 7: Promise Ring

I can't help but roam my hand on her naked belly. Her head is resting on my arm. I know this isn't her. I know it's the drugs. But I can't picture myself with Melissa. I blink hard. I shake my head. I close my eyes to let go of her but when I open it again, it's her. Elena.

"You're not real" I say in a deep sigh. She brushes her hand on my naked chest. "To others, yes. To you, no" she says now getting up a little and place both of her hands on my chest, keep her chin on the top while she's looking at me.

"I'm sorry" I tell her. It's true. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't save her or help her. And the baby. Our baby. We lost it.

"Are you really!" She asks me tilting her head. I look up. "Yes" I say. "I don't believe you, Stefan. If you were actually sorry, you wouldn't be moved on too fast" she says kissing my chest.

"I'm...." I let out a silent moan. "Ehmmm" I hum. "You like that don't you" she giggles on my skin. Goosebumps rush on my skin. Inside me, deeper.

"Elena" I say softly caressing her hair. She looks at me with those mischievous eyes. She slowly goes down kissing my chest, my stomach. I know where she's going. I inhale deeply.

Her tongue swirls on me. I groan. She keeps taking me more and more. I'm unable to think straight. Her mouth is dangerous. I know it. I've been there. Some intense pleasure only Elena can provide.

I yell when I get to cum inside her mouth. I look up when I see her wiping my cum of her mouth and jumps off me.

I exhale deeply. "Where are you going?" I ask her tiredly. She giggles as she picks out her clothes. I keep looking at her. She looks so free and full of life. But above all she looks real, alive. The way I wanted her to be always.

"Home" she says zipping up her pant, throwing her bra on her skin. I hate how she's covered in clothes now. I love to see her in no clothes.

"We can stay for a while here" I tell her. She brushes her hair off. "Nope, gotta go" she says running towards me leaving a peek kiss on my lips.

I sigh and throw myself on the couch again.

"God!!" I yell loudly.

What happened! Are you okay?

I look around. I'm alone at my studio. Who's talking?

Who? I ask.

Stefan? Wake up. Are you okay?

I hear again.

What the fuck is going on.

And then everything gets clear. I wake up in frustration. I feel sweaty. Have I been dreaming? Dreaming of Elena.

I look around and then I see Melissa looking at me scared.

"What happened?" I ask her, trying to process everything.

"You were mumbling something and making faces like you were in pain or pleasure. I don't know exactly" she tells me placing her hand on my forehead.

"What happened last night!" I ask her.
She licks her lips. "Well, we were kissing and you put me in your arms then we fell asleep" she tells me.

I close my eyes. Curse myself. So, I was dreaming about her. Great! Now she's consuming my dreams too as if hallucination wasn't enough. This must stop. I need to end this.

I get up immediately. Melissa looks tensed. I take my jacket and wear it fastly.

"Where are you going!" She asks me. I look at her as I wear my shoes. "I've to be somewhere else right now. Mel. Go home and take care of yourself." I tell her and storm out of the vanity.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Forbes Graveyard

I walk in. I don't go on graveyards. Not since my mother died. Damon insisted me so much to go and visit mother but I didn't have enough strength to go and see her again.

I keep walking and walking until I find Elena's grave. I sigh. I bend my knees exhale loudly.

"Hi, El" I say. "I know I've never been here until now..." I pause to look down.

"And I know how much I sucked being a boyfriend. I practically used you for my benefits. I never gave you the credits for the songs you've written. I never valued you as a girlfriend, let alone a human. I always thought of you as a time pass and my time healer. And I know that you knew all this and you let me." I exhale. A tear drops of my eye.

"And I couldn't save you. Watched you fall off the bridge. I couldn't, Elena. I couldn't save my mom too. I'm scared of being with people. People that I love and care about" I sob.

"Our child. He/she should be here with us. You're supposed to be here and you're not." I say. I rub the dust on the silver stone.

"So, I have let you go. I need to move on. I've a person in my life now. And I care about her. I love her. She's nice. You'd have loved her too. I can't let you consume me anymore, Elena. You're gone. You're not coming back" I say softly.

I shove my hand in my pocket and take out the ring she gave me. It was a promise ring. I run my thumb on the ring. To Stefan from Elena together forever was written.

I drop it and stand up, wait for a moment.

"Goodbye Elena"

Thanks for reading please vote and review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...