Giggles and Chocolate (Ninjag...

By KenzieKei

A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest fo... More

✨Hello!✨
Green Bean: Lloyd
My Children: Father Garmadon
Family: Zane
Request
Flame and Life: Kai
Electric: Jay
I see you: Cole
Secrets: Lloyd
Free: Cole
Free Pt2: Cole
Free Pt3: Cole
The Lightning Thief: Jay
The Lightning Thief Pt2: Jay
The Adventures in Ninja Sitting: Kai
Adventures in Ninja Sitting Pt2: Kai
Protect: Zane
Jealousy: Lloyd
Hope: Kai
Hope Pt2: Kai
Head Cannons
Flamingo: Kai
Time: Kai
Starstruck: Lloyd
With you: Jay

Enemy: Lloyd

588 8 9
By KenzieKei

This was sitting in my drafts so while I'm on hiatus enjoy!
Evil Lloyd AU
Reader is Lloyd's Love Interest and apart of the Ninja Team.
Lloyd is tired of hiding his Oni side and lets it lose claiming himself Emperor of Ninjago. He wants you to be his Empress.
Based off the song above. (Plz let me know if it doesn't show)
Tw: death, fighting, Oni Lloyd
——————————————•—————————————
Kai Pov:
How could this have happened? Lloyd just declared himself emperor of all Ninjago.

We run to the top of Borg Tower where he is.

"Lloyd-" I stop in my tracks at the sight before me.

Lloyd in his Oni form. His eyes an eerie purple. His skin now Golden Scales. Two horns and Four arms.

"My Ninja" He turns to us. "You came. I knew you would." His smile is replaced by an evil and cruel one.

"Lloyd what is going on?"

"Have you come to join me in my ruling of this City!"

"You said you didn't want to become like your father!? He tried to do the same thing!"

"I thought you would understand kai...." He sighs. "Ninjago needs someone to rule it. Why not me? Haven't I done enough for this city?!"

"This isn't right Lloyd!" Jay yells.

"You won't stop me!"

The next thing I know all of us are thrown to the side and into a vengstone cage, but Y/N she is left unharmed.

Y/N Pov:
"Now all I need is my Empress...." He looks over at me.

"What?! Never! You aren't my Lloyd!" I yell. "My Lloyd would never do this!"

Lloyd sighs looking down at his hand. His power, now purple, weaves around his fingers. "They tell you you're the greatest, but once you turn they hate you."

"You're causing misery to Ninjago Lloyd!"

"Oh the misery?" He smiles his powers growing as he walks forward.

"You can't do this Lloyd. I will stop you!"

"Everyone wants to be my enemy?"

"Please Lloyd come back to me..."

"Spare the sympathy! You are now my enemy?"

He throws his powers at me. I do my best to avoid them. While staying on the roof.

I run over to the vengstone cage to try and free the others, but one of Lloyd's blasts hits it and knocks it over the side of the roof.

"Nooo!" I scream.

"Look out for yourself, Y/N." I collapse onto the ground looking over the edge. Tears streaming down my face. "Don't become my enemy..."

——————————————•—————————————
Pt 2 will come when I return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 113 37
A series of short stories dedicated to Ninjago. (Yes, the lego series of ninjas!) [I do not take credit for the images, references, the series or mov...
263K 4.8K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...
2.8K 117 33
Hey there! If your reading this, then you probably already know me and know why im writing this, but if your new and you don't, I'm writing this book...
62.8K 676 16
You find yourself falling in love with the serpentine of Ninjago. Requests are now CLOSED. I will put the characters and information inside for you t...