The Glorious Spider-Man

By SidKnee_______

Peter Parker was once a normal freshman in high school until an accident sent him on a Journey of grief, hope... More

Chapter 1: The Daily Life Of A Peter Parker
Chapter 2: Post-Bite Process
Chapter 3: Responsibility And Power
Chapter 4: Lies Of Oscorp
Chapter 5: Human-Spider
Chapter 6: Sparky
Chapter 7: Who Is Spider-Man
Chapter 8: Middlton Science Excursion
Chapter 9: Women Of Consequence
Chapter 10: Devil In The Cage
Chapter 11: Daredevil
Chapter 12: Daily Bugle
Chapter 13: Relations
Chapter 14: Transformation Of Dr.Conners
Chapter 15: Compound
Chapter 16: Stripes With Plaid
Chapter 17: Sewers That Never Sleep
Chapter 19: Honored
Chapter 20: Freindly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Authors Note

Chapter 18: Mutated

10 1 0
By SidKnee_______

"Kid... Kid... get up... c'mon let go..."

Spider-man "What?"

Peter lies in his self-created creator in the street, he has been unconscious fit a good amount of time. The city is ravaged, and smoke rises from every possible corner of the Oscorp building.

"Kid... remember what I said... always get up... after any kind of hit..."

Spider-man "Matt?"

Daredevil "Yeah now get up... the city needs the four of us?"

Spiderman "four?"

Peter begins to attempt to stand, he is struggling, and his body cracks during his attempt.

Daredevil "Yeah kid... four..."

Spiderman stands and looks upon the scorched city, he sees ravaged military vehicles."

Spiderman "What happened?"

Daredevil "The government sent in troops... the lizard slaughtered them all... so me, Luke, and his new apprentice have been helping evacuate, you are the only one strong enough to fight against Lizard..."

Spiderman "Alright... all-star team up!"

A large crash can be heard in the distance.

Spiderman "somethings wrong with my shooters... I need to find out what's wrong... I must go to the man who built them..."

Daredevil "Go but hurry back..."

Peter nods to Matt and begins to run down the street.

Daredevil "ok... we are still on our own..."

Power Man "Whatever Matt... Jess roll out!"

Matt sighs.

The three vigilantes are running through the fiery streets.

Daredevil "There is someone under that rubble there."

Power Man "on it..."

Luke walks to the rubble on the sidewalk, he slowly lifts it and a civilian crawls out from under.

*CRASH*

Power Women "What was that?"

Power Man "The Lizard, .. He's close... again."

Daredevil "We are no chance against him..."

Power Man "If Danny was here... we might have had a chance..."

Daredevil "really like? Not now..."

The lizard then busts out of a building wall next to the group...

The Lizard "WURAGH!!!"

Power Man "focus up..."

The lizard begins to chase the heroes, he is steadily catching up, and his claws dig in the ground at every step.

Daredevil "Motherfu..."

Milliseconds before the lizard reached the three, two webs attach to the back of the lizard, causing him to be in a frozen state."

Luke "sonuva bitch!"

Luke uppercuts the lizard's jaw with a fierce yet powerful punch.

Lizard screeches after Luke touches his scales.

Spiderman "The Calvary has arrived!"

Daredevil "What was wrong with the shooters?"

Spider-Man "So yeah... Octavius never informed me that the shooters need to be refilled with web fluid every once in a while..."

The four heroes begin to stand in a line, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Power Man, and Power Women.
Luke cracks his knuckles and punches Lizard in the gut, seemingly unaffecting him.

Luke "How are supposed to subdue him if we can't hit him?"

Spider-Man "no clue to be honest..."

*SNAP!"

The webs that were constricting the lizard in the street snap, lizard grabs Luke's head and smashes him in the ground rapidly.

Kevin On Coms "PETER! Oh my thank god you are alive..."

Spider-Man "Yes I have some help now..."

Kevin on coms "Yeah I saw on the news..."

Spider-Man "So Kevin... do you have any ideas to take Conners down?"

Kevin on coms "One!"

Spider-Man "Shoot."

Lizard drops Luke and begins to run off into the city. Luke is bearly alive, Matt and Jess run over to him and pick him up.

Daredevil "We have to get him out of here

Kevin comes "The cure worked Peter..."

Spider-Man "Obviously not bro..."

Kevin on coms "No no Peter you don't understand, yes there may have been mutations but the cure is in his system... all you need to do is jolt him... you need to awaken the human part of his brain... that will easily overpower the animal part...".

Spider-Man "How the hell am I supposed to do that? Oh my... where is Sparky when I need him..."

Kevin on coms "The electrical plant Peter... on the edge of the island..."

Spider-Man "smart man..."

*Twip*

Peter is following the terrifying sounds of screams in the distance. Peter spots the lizard wiping into a school bus filled with evacuees.

  Spider-Man "step away from the civilians Conners..."

Lizard "SPIDER!"

The lizard creeps away from the bus and toward Peter.

Lizard "I want you DEAD!"

Spider-Man "I get that slot... catch me if you can Conners..."

*Twip*

Peter begins to swing through the streets, lizard on his tail.

Spider-Man "damn your fats for a big fella."

...a few minutes later...

Peter swings in front of the electrical plant.
Lizard arrives seconds after Peter.

Spider-Man "Sorry doc... what I'm about to do might be a little shocking..."

Lizard begins to charge at Peter, but in that split second after the charge Peter leaps, fires two webs at Lizard, and pulls as hard as he can. Lizard gets smashed into the electrical plant, he begins to shake violently. And he falls to the ground.

Spider-Man "Sorry Conners... but I can't let you hurt anyone else..."

Lizard's scales begin to shed off his body rapidly, then regrow instantly, then shed again, his teeth fall out of his mouth, and blood flows from his gums, soon after Dr. Conners lies there on the ground unconscious.

Kevin on coms "Peter get out of there, the station is about to explode!"

Spider-Man "Rodger that..."

Peter fires a web to drag Dr Conners closer to him, and Peter swings to the building above.

*SKA-BOOM!*

The electrical planet explodes in a fiery bang, and the island of Manhattan has gone dark. No power, anywhere.

...3 mins later...

Detective Stacy "Any Sign of either of them?"

Officer "None sir."

Peter then jumps from the roof with Conners in his arms.

Spider-Man "sup detective... I got Conners right here.

Detective Stacy "Great..."

Spider-Man "You not happy I caught him?"

Detective Stacy "Paperwork is going to be hell..."

Daredevil, Power Man, and Power Women walk in from behind.

Daredevil "Good job kid..."

Spider-Man "You ok Lu... Power Man?"

Power Man "I'll live..."

Daredevil "not unless you get help... you need to come to my place..."

Power Man "Fine..."

Detective Stacy "Yoy four saved the day... but power man you are wearing a ski mask... you should invest in something more superhero-like."

Power Man "Maybe you're right..."

Spider-Man "I must get home..."

*Twip*

...Outside mats house...
Peter Seed may be sitting on the stairs waiting for Peter with a box of tissues...

Aunt May "Peter?"

She is teary-eyed and she runs to hug Peter.

Aunt May "I saw on TV... I thought you were dead..."

Peter "No may... I'm fine... everything is fine..."

Aunt May "I love you, Peter..."

Peter " I love you too May..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 27 35
3 years after Stella's move she finds herself living a pretty normal life as she starts college in the upper west side. New school, new apartment, an...
240K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
20.5K 768 8
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n Parker was a young boy when it all happened, nearly twelve. The Avengers had failed and Thanos succeeded in snapping away half of...
98.1K 2.9K 42
PTR Arachnid 24601, now known as Peter Parker, was stolen away from his parents at the young age of two. HYDRA kidnapped him, experimenting on him an...