Broken yet Beautiful (Complet...

By AngelTweet

'I hope for us.' 'This hope gives me strength to breath.' 'Strength to fight with our odds.' 'One day to wi... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Epilogue

Chapter - 35

12K 985 93
By AngelTweet

Myra came out from the washroom changing herself in a night suit when her eyes captured Neil going out of the room. She asked absentmindedly, "Neil, where are you going?"

Hearing her voice, Neil stopped in his tracks. He took a few moments to find an answer.

"Do you need anything?" She asked again.

"Ahh... wa... water... I need water." He fumbled without turning to her side.

"I have got the bottle, see it's over here." She pointed towards a water bottle on his side of the night table.

He gulped audibly before turning to face her.

'Shit what was I going to do?'

"Ohh... I did not notice it." He replied in a shaky voice. He closed the door behind and moved towards their bed.

Myra could not move her eyes from his troubled face. "Is everything ok?" she asked cluelessly.

"Yes, perfectly fine." He smiled looking at her. But Myra could observe his smile did not reflect in his eyes. He sat and gulped a sip of water from a bottle. He closed his eyes for a moment to gain his mental and physical equilibrium.

'Myra should not know about this.' He took a quick glance of her from his peripheral vision. She was staring at him trying peep inside his soul.

"You know right... I am always there for you if you want to share anything..." She spoke tenderly in assurance. She sat on her side of the bed.

"Always" This time she could see honesty in his eyes.

He stretched out on bed but pulled her holding her arm. It was a sudden pull and Myra cannot balance herself, she directly landed on his chest.

Neil looked at her startled face which was hidden behind her hair. With his free hand he pushed the hair back to adjust them behind her ear. His other arm was wrapped around her petite figure.

"Do you know how beautiful you were looking this evening, my Nightingale?" He was lost in her innocent, flushed face.

"It was so hard for me to keep my hands in my pockets." With his each sensual word was enriching her cheeks competing them with tomatoes. "I just wanted to kiss you then and there."

His one palm was cupping her face whereas thumb was caressing over her cheeks, his other hand was shamelessly moving over her waist over her night suit.

In a swift moment, he turned her to hover over her. Without wasting any further time he captured her lips in a passionate kiss. It was a promising kiss as if promising her that he will protect her from every pain, he will care for her no matter what happens in his life or their life. She was his most precious possession.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she equally participated in the kiss. She knew that he wanted her very much the same way she wanted him too. His possessive instinct reached its peak, Myra could feel it. She fiddled her long fingers in his jet black thick hair.

Urgent need to breath air to keep their bodies functioning broke their kiss. Both were panting heavily after a long intimate moment. Neil could not move his eyes from her face, he saw her swollen lips, he pecked them quickly but left a lingering kiss on her forehead.

"Promise my Myra. Whatever happens in future you will be by my side." he mumbled against her skin.

"Where will I go? I don't have anyone other than you and Neev. Without you two, I will be lifeless." Tears formed in her eyes. Just the thought of them not being around her scares her these days.

From the day Meera has entered their home, her insecurities have reached to it's all time high. She was trusting Neil but one part of her heart was engulfed with fear of losing him. Over the last 20 days, she was successful in masking her inner thoughts behind her smile. But today, she herself could not control her anxious heart which poured it's concern in the form of her tears. Each passing day was giving her relief concluding, her own sister's departure will resolve all her insecurities.

'Just 10 days more. And she will be gone forever.' The mantra she kept on ranting to maintain her sanity.

"You are my life Myra..." He again kissed her forehead.

"I love you Neil" She confessed again before burying her face in his chest, clinging to his body.

Neil saw her fist clenching his t-shirt. He held her fist and brought it till his lips. He kissed her knuckles. He kept on tapping on her head softly making her sleep.

Recent revelation of Meera's deception has pushed him in a vicious circles of thoughts. It was mentally as well as physically exhausting for him.

After a long time, he decided to keep it undercover till he gets the right time to confront his ex-wife. He was well aware about her cunning and devious nature. His heart grappled with safety of his two precious. Automatically his hold over Myra's figure got tightened, feeling unexplainable concern for her. He kissed her crown.

Soon Myra slept in deep slumber whereas thoughts running in his mind kept Neil wide awake for a long time.

Here in Meera's room, she received a message from a number which was saved with Dr. James Yu's name.  'We have to reschedule your surgery's date. Reports have been misplaced recently.'

Meera gritted her teeth looking at the message. She threw her phone, breaking it into two pieces shattering its screen in resentment. She was well aware about the sender of this message, it was her own father. Ashok Sehgal.

Ashok had his own motives to support his elder daughter in her evil plan. First, it was Neil. He was the reason he had to stay and run his activities underground.

Another was his younger daughter. When his first wife left him post his divorce and his younger daughter chose to be with her mother, he considered it as his insult. Till today, she was the one whom he could never influence, he took it on his ego. He wanted to take revenge for his wife's rebellious behavior from his own daughter.

Ashok Sehgal, once upon a time millionaire of the city was thrown on the roads when Neil Sighania played his master stroke earning E-Care deal, around 8-9 months back. Business world thought that the pharmaceutical king Ashok Sehgal would be facing hardships but unknown to them Ashok was soon back to his previous financial condition as he knew deep dark secrets of few high profile prominent personalities. In return to keep their dark secrets they provided their financial assistance to him. Also Ashok had his hands in the illegal trafficking of banned drugs which added to his wealth.

When Meera saw Neil and Myra together in London, she contacted Divya to gain more information about her ex-husband and twin sister. It was Divya, who helped Meera to travel back to the US. Ofcourse, entering Canada would have grabbed Singhania's attention, both knew about the influential status of their enemy family.

'How could he marry Myra?" It was the first question thrown on her father by Meera. "He is still married to me. We are not divorced. That makes his marriage with that bitch is illegal."

"Court confirmed his divorce, when he showed the letter you left behind. Living one day old baby was enough for the court to grant him divorce without your signature. And he married Myra legally so there is nothing you can claim on account of your so call lost marriage." Ashok filled her with additional knowledge.

"But he loved me like a crazy man. The moment I step in front of him, he will be mine." Neil's blind love and trust had raised her confidence level.

"Do you think you will go and Neil will take you back as nothing has happened? You had left him walking out of your marriage." Ashok gave her a reality check.

"I know how to convince him. I still remember the words I had written on the letter. He will never have any idea that I was backstabbing him..."

"He knew it... he knew it was you who was betrayinghing him being our mole." Ashok interrupted, swiping the floor beneath her feet. "After your departure, he dug out everything. Those proofs also concreted his claim for divorce in front of a judge."

"We have to lay out a plan... We cannot go in front of him without proper homework and planning. This time he will be more cautious." Divya added for the first time between father and daughter sipping her vodka.

"I have an idea." Meera spoke curtly after a long thought. "It's time to kill two birds with one stone." She smiled evilly.

It was a secret message informing her that there is a chance Neil had got hold of her fabricated medical reports theory. Even Ashok's men were keeping an eye on Neil's activities just like him. Ashok knew first Neil would have added a tracker on Meera's phone for her messages and calls. That's why he sent a message portraying Dr. James Yu.

'Shit, just 10 days are remaining and he got to know about my deception. Now, I have to play my cards. Else things will go out of my hands.' Meera kept on gazing outside in the dark.

Nesxt day, Neil and Neev were on the dining table waiting for their dinner.

"Hey Neev, you are your Mumma's beloved son right?" Neil whispered secretly.

"Mumma. My Mumma" Neev smiled brightly while playing with his toys sitting on a high chair.

"Who is Mumma's good boy?" Neil asked mischievously.

"Meeee" Neev screamed while flashing smiley showing his front teeth. These days this has become his favourite question.

"So my good boy you have to sleep on time. Right?" Neil raises his hand infront of his son.

"Yeee" Neev gave a clap.

"Did you know tomorrow is Mumma's birthday? So Dadda has planned a surprise for Mumma at night. Dadda wants to wish Mumma Happy Birthday first? So please... please Neev please sleep on time." Neil raised his eyebrows which were matched by his son.

Neev looked at his father, widening his eyes. Little guy didn't understand what his father was secretly planning with him.

"Happy birthday to Mumma." Neil murmured, carefully clapping his hands. "Say" He took his son in and taught him to clap.

"Appy bay Mumma" Neev finally understood and yelled with extreme happiness.

"Shhh ... not now. You can wish her tomorrow. ok? " Neil put his palm on his mouth. He widened his eyes and continued while checking out his wife was not around, "Neev this is your and Dadda's secret. Ok. till then Shhhh..."

"Shhh '' Neev copied his father, palming his little hand over his father's lips.

Neil smiled looking at his little son, truly he was growing up so fast. He started checking his mobile which had a to-do list for his wife's birthday surprise.

Meera entered the dining area cautiously, wishing both of them in a meek voice.

Neev flashed his bright smile, whereas Neil just nodded his head in recognition without a word.

"Hi Baby Neev." Meera sat beside his high chair, technically in Myra's place. She caressed his face. He showed his toys to her and Meera tried to understand and play. Her eyes were continuously moving towards Neil, who had dug his head in his mobile.

"If he knows about the reports, why is he still silent?"

Meera had thought he would be belittling her but much to her surprise he was silent opposite to her expectation. Soon it would be 24 hours she had received a message about him knowing her lie but to her amazement he was still calm about it.

There was no confrontation session or any taunt or insult or anything which would tell Meera about his inner thoughts. She was waiting for his outburst to play her masterstroke.

Myra stepped inside with a tray in her hands. Looking at her Meera stood up, "Sorry I took your place. I was just playing with Neev."

"Mumma appy bay" He screamed, clapping his hands. It was for the first time Myra did not understand his baby language.

Neil secretly patted his forehead, shaking his head. He widened his eyes, gesturing to Neev to keep quiet. Myra laughed looking at both. Maids brought the rest of the food on the dining table and they had dinner silently except Neev's blabberings.

Myra returned back to her room after kitchen wind up whereas Neil stayed downstairs on the pretext of his late night meetings.

It was 11 pm, when Neil returned back to his room to see, Myra was half lying on their bed resting her back on the headboard with Neev sitting on her stomach.

"Mumma Appy Bay." He was continuously saying this to her today after their dinner time, but Myra was finding it hard to understand.

"He is still awake?" Neil raised his hands in grimace.

"Yes... He is in the mood today." Myra was tickling him whereas little Neev was rubbing his nose tip over her cheeks earning giggle from his mother.

"I had told you to sleep early today. Did you forget my little munchkin?" Neil slumped beside them, joining his wife in her tickling session to their son.

"Actually he slept long hours in the afternoon. Maybe that's why." Myra guessed, still staring at her little one and pushing his hair back from forehead.

Neev always loved his mother's this gentle gesture, he buried his face in her chest, cooing and sucking his thumb.

"No... He knows how to spoil my plans. My romance breaker." Neil murmured with gritted teeth.

"What did you say?" She scrunched her forehead.

"Ahh nothing." He huffed and stomped his feet. He went to the closet and then immediately returned back with a packet in his hand.

"What is this?" She straightened up on bed. Both mother and son were looking at him with their wide open eyes.

"Can you please get ready in this?" He asked, making a puppy face.

"Where are we going?" She asked cluelessly.

"It's a surprise" He replied with flushed face scratching his back of neck.

She got up from bed, to take a look inside the packet. It had a beautiful teal pastel coloured dress. "You are going to wear this tonight."

"This is for..."

"Please make him sleep." He requested throwing glare at his son who was on their bed playing with his toys. He kissed her cheek and entered the washroom to get ready.

"But I am not going out of the house leaving him alone." She frowned.

"We are not going out. We will be just downstairs." He said peeping out of the washroom.

Myra picked up Neev, she took a few rounds of stroll to make him sleep. Little guy slept immediately in his mother's cocoon. She settled him in his crib.

Myra opened the packet, stepping inside the closet to get ready. Her eyes glittered with the shine of the dress. It was a teal coloured knee length gown embedded with small shining pearls around the waist. It was a strapless off-shoulder gown with a boat neck. She bit her lip when she imagined herself in this dress.

Neil changed into light blue jeans, white semi casual shirt tucked neatly in his jeans, he wore a khaki coloured jacket to match with his look. He set his hair applying some gel and wore his favourite apple watch. It was after a long time that he had taken a long time to get ready. After spraying perfume, he came out and waited for her.

He felt her presence in the room, he raised his eyes from mobile to her. When he had bought this dress two weeks back, he had imagined her look but reality was no where close to any of his imaginations. His jaw dropped when his eyes landed on her but he composed himself. Without any heavy make up and costly accessories she was looking like a beauty pageant.

Myra held her breath while stepping outside, she looked nervous. But her eyes found him, he was sitting on the edge of their bed and was staring at her from head to toe. He walked to her, and raised his hand in front of her. She gave her palm to him readily. He kissed her knuckles, not moving his gaze from her naive cherry red face.

"This neck is quite exposing." She tried to pull the fabric up to cover up her bare skin. He stopped her meddling around the dress.

He bent near her ears to whisper, "everything is perfect."

Myra had no idea how gorgeous she was looking today. She always looked beautiful even with her regular attire but today his eyes were seeing her from different lenses.

"What if there are any onlookers?" She asked, not meeting her eyes with his.

"I am much more possessive about you than you think. Only I have the right to see you like this." He left quick peck on her bare shoulder leaving her with thumping heart.

"Shall we?" He asked.

But he saw her eyes move towards the crib.

"Don't worry, he is sleeping and we are just downstairs." He slipped his hand to hold her waist.

"I need to blind fold you." He took out a handkerchief from his pant pockets.

"I seriously have no idea what you are doing." She turned as he put blindfold on her eyes.

"Just trust me. And I will never let even a single tear fall from your eye." He mumbled in her ears kissing her ear lobe.

Both walked down to the family area.

"I am going to open the blindfold now." He kissed her cheek.

She slowly opened her eyes. It took a few seconds for Myra to adjust with the lights. She could see the room filled with white lilies and teal coloured balloons. In the centre there was a small table which had cake.

"Happy Birthday Myra" He wrapped his arms around her waist from back mumbling in her ear.

Myra gasped at the realization that, over the days, she had totally forgotten about her birthday. It's after long long time someone had took efforts to celebrate her birthday,

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Myra." He kissed her cheek. His lips felt her tears.

"Just now I promised that I will not let even a single tear fall from your eyes and now..." He turned her to make her face him. She was crying yet smiling.

"Thank you Neil." She could not hold and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Thank you so much."

"Thanks to you Myra." He kept on caressing her hair, kissing them in intervals. "Come on, it's time to cut the cake." He released their hug and wiped her tears.

Neil lit up the candle, he handed over the knife to Myra but her eyes were fixed on the baby monitor which was showing their son sleeping peacefully in his crib.

"Let him sleep." He rubbed her arm, breaking her trance.

Myra nodded her head but next moment they both heard cooing sound from baby monitor.

"Mumma" Unexpectedly Neev, woke up and sat in his crib rubbing his eyes.

"He is awake" one exclaimed with extreme happiness whereas another, "Shit he has perfect timing" tapped his forehead in irritation.

"Go please bring him down." Myra requested pouting.

"Your wish is my command." He kissed her cheeks before going upstairs.

In the next 10 minutes, it was Neil, Neev and Myra, perfect family together for cake cutting.

Myra blew a candle and cut the cake whereas Neil was holding Neev who was clapping his hands with a bright smile.

"Happy Birthday to you, Myra" Neil sang

"Appy Bay Mumma" Neev tried to copy his father. And at that moment Myra realised what her son was telling her from the last few hours.

She took out the small piece of cake and first fed her son, kissing his cheek.

Neil fed her cake which Neev observed, now he wanted to compete with father. He bent towards the cake, dipping his fingertips in the cream and then he brought forward those in front of his mother's mouth.

"He is such a copycat." Neil mumbled glaring at his son.

Neev yawned, his eyes started drooping and in the next moment he buried his face in his father's shoulder.

"Ohh he just got up to wish his Mumma." Myra turned emotional. She kissed his chubby cheek.

Neil made him sleep on the couch, "Where are you going?" Myra asked when she saw him leaving the family room.

"Your special gift." He winked with his signature smile.

Myra was caressing Neevs hair when she heard the tune of their song. 'I get lost in your eyes...'

She turned to see Neil holding a violin playing the same tune. His simple gesture triggered a whirlwind of emotions in Myra. She was crying. She was smiling. She was feeling on top of the world.

Neil gestured to her with an eye blink when Myra started singing the same song. The song which united two soulmates long back.

It was for the first time her violinist was playing their tune for his Nightingale.

It was for the first time his Nightingale was singing their song for her violinist.

But one witch was looking at them with hatred.

*************************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as a suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 37 27
"What do you think you are doing?" Asked suzane with scared little eyes. Caden was smirking with mischief hidden in it. "What do you think, baby girl...
442K 8.1K 68
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Two years since he threw her out. She's a model and he is still the same guy who she remembers. Except he is a cold hearted cunt. What wi...
13.1K 576 43
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
603K 7.5K 11
His Princess Series Book 1 Professor and His Princess Book 2 Master And His Princess Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. S...