Side Lesson: Fisby

AsmaAshikah tarafından

Night Skies. Slime Pools. Wolf Furs. Catastrophe. Red Blood. All end. - Thats what a girl could describe befo... Daha Fazla

Lesson 1: Merry Disaster!
Lesson 2: I Didn't Get to Say Goodbye, Yet...
Lesson 4: Suddenly, Invitation!
Lesson 5: Lootday Good-Day

Lesson 3: Home Bitter Home

10 0 0
AsmaAshikah tarafından

(A/T: fuck wattpad, why the fuck they limitin the gif size bruhh-)

..

Everything is white...

Oh..not anymore...

Were in a bedroom now.
And in a bedroom, a ginger girl laying unconscious at the floor, as if she had fallen from her bed.

Hold on.
Shes Fisby, she is in her bedroom. And eventually, The Bacon Girl opens her eyes slowly.

Fisby: "W..Wol...?"

She barely grasp at her surrounding. Looking everywhere, Fisby confused, then surprised.

Fisby: "Wuh-wait what??!"

Thats right. Youre in your bedroom, Fisby. You may take your time processing all of this.

Fisby: "how the fuck i- i aint fucking dreaming, right?"

Fisby: "maybe..maybe..."

*SLAP* Fisby slaps her cheeks. And well, it hurts. No shit, sherlock.

Fisby: "..."

Fisby: "...im home.."

Realization and Excitement brewing shortly in her mind. Then Shortly...

Fisby: "IM HOME!!!"

And her bedroom still stays the same. The outside view is seemingly peaceful too. If that so, what happened earlier is a dream, right? Fisby happily stands up and look at her window. She gotta make sure everything earlier is just a bad dreeeeeaaaam- actually scratch that.

Reality betrays expectation, once again. The neighborhood road that once clean and plain was turned dirty by splattered bloods and glittery slimes. Many homes wrecked and vandalized by who knows who(some of those houses even got burned down!!). Not so far she also seeing a view of skyscrapper gets (probably) destroyed and burned, and a couple of helicopters going there for rescue.

Fisby, yet still widely stare at what she just saw. And slowly, turns away and sits with her teary eyes.

Fisby: "...the fuck?"

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

A ginger girl walk downstairs while carrying a school bag and a Ban Hammer with rushed steps. She runs, and runs, and stops in main room. Disfigured corpses spreading around there.

(gif unavailable in this place)

Its Her parents, in fact.
They...

The girl kneels and wails

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

After Crying for presumably an hour, She packing foods in kitchen's cupboard in her bag, despite still grieving. She also puts some knives and medkits in her bag.

"Fucking world and this shitty cruel day"

Fisby use her bag, grabbing her hammer, then heading out of home.

...But a hungry wolf sneaks in and eating father's carcass. They stunned seeing another living.

...

...

...are we gonna sit or-

Fisby: "YOUUU!!!"

Suddenly, the furred canine Slapped. They screams in pain.Fisby runs to them and clobbers them.

(gif unavailable in this place)

The poor wolf yells to stopP̷̳̪̊̍̿
L̴͎̊E̴̛̪̒͝Ã̴̰̲̎̌S̶̬̭̓͗E̸̹͔̅̓-̸͉́͜ ̸͎̔J̵̡̃͐̈́Ǔ̸̢̧͎S̵̢̨̼̊̓͠T̶͎̎̈́ ̷̠̅̒̕ͅS̶͎̬̞̒͑̍T̸̠̱̟̀̅O̶̢̽P̷̺̲̳̑̀͝ ̶̢̀͌I̵͕̯̾͑͛͜T̷̙̟̰̆͗͝-̷̥͍̪̈́́̃-̶̯̭̾
She keeps pummel the mammal, ruthlessly.
W̸̲̼͐̈́͘ͅH̸̟̊A̵͑́͒͜T̵̳̕ ̵̥̅͜Â̸̹̳̩͋̇R̴̨̀͑͝E̸͉͈͗̈́ ̶̗͋̎Y̷̠̌͆̒Õ̷̧͎̋U̴̻͒͋-̵̛̝͚ ̶̠͈̐̈̄S̵̛̙̱̀Ṭ̴̈͐O̷̧͙̺̐̍P̴͉͔̪͗̇ ̶̧͝Ṡ̷̯̏̃Ť̸̼͈̲̎͐O̴̡̦͆̉̒P̵̭̤̔͐̄!̶̥̣͋!̸͙͆̈́!̸̙̙̂́
The beaten wolf plead for mercy.
Į̴͚̀͜ ̴͎̠̖͌D̶̹͇̈́̚Ị̸̓̑͝Ḑ̷͇̹͋Ṅ̸̲T̸̼̻̽͒͐ ̴͕͖͛͘D̵̘̅͗͜O̷̙̮̩͗̽ ̶̜̤̯̔̐I̵̛͚̲Ṭ̶͙̋ͅ-̷̰̫̔Å̶͖̯Ȁ̸̢̳͎̏͐Ä̶͉̖̍͂G̷̝̈́͝Ḩ̵͍͇̈̽!̴͎̩̋!̵͔̪̎̀͝!̶̨̙̣̋
She still slaughter them without mercy.
I̴̍ͅM̶̧̛̹̃̏͘ ̶̰̞̗̆H̵͙͑̔͌̿U̷̻̎̑N̶͇̪̏Ģ̷̞̼̈́̎̿R̵͖̺̞̙̿̈Y̴̢̛̞̥̘͆͛Ỳ̵̧͚̾A̸̛͎̙A̵̜͉̿̐͌͒Ụ̷̈́U̵͎̻͆̍̆͛ͅG̸̖͓̤̽H̵̬͎̥̓͋͝H̷̬̺̻͜͝!̸̯̐̚͝!̶̦̜̒̂͠!̸̖͖̑̆̑͐̈́̎͆̊̌̓̚
The deformed creature whines hurtfully.
Ḭ̴̾̈́̕M̵͔̞̿͝ ̸̗͑͋́̎͜S̷̱̭̃͗O̷̗̹̭͊R̵̯͍̹̎͠R̵͚͑I̷̳̔̀̚Y̸̖̿̅ ̴̖͚͙̻͑́̂̌M̶̠̋̋ ̵̪̮͇̺̿̋S̸̨̮̒̇̎O̷͇͑R̴̢̠͛̌̆͜͠I̴̬̺͈̊I̸̫̪̘̗̽-̵͓͕͒͘
And she, keeps hammer them until they looked like a pile of flesh.

...thats cold blooded, fisby..

...

She stares for a while, and cries again.

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Okay, so lets skip some time...

Its been 2 days since that event, and Fisby is walking in a town road. She already leaves her neighborhood, and its kinda hard. Yesterday, she nearly get caught by a pack of infected wolves. This morning, 3 wolves tries to turn her, luckily she kills 1 and managed to run away from other wolves.

...And well, according to Fisby's thoughts, she quite dont know what to do now considering all people she know fallen victim by this damned apocalypse.
Oh wait! She actually know now! find Olfie first.

If he going to the same portal and separated midway, then he sure ends up in another part of ROBLOX, right? If she still alive till today, surely he too, still alive. But where to go now?

???: "walking alone without direction sure is hopeless, you know?"

..whats that sound?
Fisby stops moving and looking anywhere to search for voice source. It came from a pink wolf. Thus, Fisby grips her Ban Hammer, more thighter.

Fisby: "im not. Outta way, dumbass.."

???: "oh, so you making a lie out of yourself? Dont you needing a help?"

Fisby: "Says a liar, you ugly wolf!"

???: "manners, young lady..let me get you a taste of what is like to be like us!!"

They gallop at Fisby, and nearly caught her. She dodges a sloppy way and nearly falls, and readies her Hammer. The pink wolf quickly faces Fisby and Howls, thus summoned pink spikes at Fisby.

Fisby swings her hammer to throw fires at the spikes. She then runs to pummel the wolf. Pink wolf summons more spikes, and dodges Fisby's hammer. A spike nearly throws Ban Hammer from Fisby's grip, yet she able to grab it back. With more strength, Fisby Hammers the ground, cracks it, and causing the wolf to fall.

..and with the falls of that wolf, the ground shall revert to normal...

..yay, Fisby wins!!

...

...?

*Rumble rumble*

...okay, what is this again?

*rumble rumble*

*BOOOM!!!*

Pink tentacles erupted from earth, and Fisby is caught by one of them. And Pink wolf...pink wolf is still alive and floating out from the ground.
...this tongue is jinxed, wonderful >:(

Fisby: "Waagh- the hell? Let Me Go!!!"

???: "HA!!! Are you that stupid to understimate me? Im a Dragon-Wolf, you witless!"

Fisby: "so what? I dont even care!"

???: "Is that your manners to a powerful being like me??! Thats horrendous coming from a sweet child like you!"

Fisby: "IDGAF 'bout all of that man. And i actually have some manners if you DIDNT FUCKING ATTACK ME, FUCKASS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FOR??"

???: "LOWER YOUR VOICES!!! This is an important order from the Great Galax! Dont you see all of you running helplessly from dangers? The safety you yearn for is provided if you join us, child! Everything you wished for could be granted from Great Galax."

Fisby: "or actually being a wolf with special kind o' rabies and setting the world to end in the process? Yup, not funny, dude."

???: "hmph, so youre misinformed just like the others..like i said, our Great Galax could grant you anything, fool. You see, i could do anything and EVERYTHING like this thanks to Great Galax. So...be one of us ASAP or else..."

Fisby: "yeah, yeah. Maybe whats you said is true. But if it cost me to be that disgusting furry-thing, Hell nah forever, man. Even if you stab me million times, i wont even say "yes", you know?"

???: "...you..Reject?"

Fisby: "you hear me, sir. You sucks at convincing me. And to be honest, your "Galax" or whoever the fuck is that, is the worst at giving makeover, okay?"

???: "....D=<?"

Fisby: " yah, suck it up, ugly furry-"

*BAAM!!!*

???: "First of all you reject me, insult me, and most disrespectfully, YOU INSULT OUR GREAT GALAX???!l THATS IT!!! YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE, YOUNG LADY!!"

And now theres more of that tentacles, albeit some of their point is covered by slimy glitter blue. And the angry wolf is floats closer to Fisby, ready to turn her on spot.
Fisby never regreting her action this much...

???: Now let us Feast on you, Shouldnt we..?"

Fisby: "*Panics* Imfuckedimfuckedimfuckedimfuckedim-"

*CRASH!!!*

Fisby: "...Fuuuuucked..?"

Thankfully, the pink wolf was run over by a...Wild-west carriage thingy? Its more like a circus tent, tho. Now that the damned wolf has been slain, those pink tentacles too, has gone.

Fisby, who no longer got hold by tentacles, falls to the ground. *Thud!* ugh, thats hurt...

Balloon head?: "uh..uuugh..where the heck that portal came from?"

Feminine voice?: "Everythings blurry, Harry...what happened there?"

Balloon head?: "i-uuh..accidentally passing a portaaal- oh my god, oh my god!! The circus tent!!"

Balloon head: "*stands out from bike* Aah-Jolla, you okay there??"

Feminine voice?: "still okay! Except our stuff suddenly piled above me. So..im kinda stuck? Should i stay like this, Harry?"

Balloon head: "dammit me! Let me help you, Jolla! Heck, why is this tent's big on inside?"

Fisby just barely wakes up from falling. She confused what did she just heard and see. Yet she still choose to observe. A ballon head entering his tent and seems trying to pull something.

Balloon head?: "*pulling*..uuughh..youre so heavy Jo-AACK*THUD*!!"

Feminine voice?: "Woop! Im out! Thanks Harry!"

Balloon head?: "no problem, miss- *looks around* oh, uuuh..."

Fisby: "*nervous*....yeah?"

Feminine voice?: "what do you looking at- oh! Look!! A new audience!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...