The Dark Pheonix

By bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' More

Intro.
Author's Note
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
The Past crawls back
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let's Forget Today.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
House of Cards(2)
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Back to Milan
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
Good to be back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless

Standing Next to You

28 5 21
By bluesmeraldos1310

Jimin was afraid, really gravely afraid.
He doesn't know when he fell asleep but right now he is drenched in sweat. He woke up from a nightmare just a moment ago.

Fucking Nightmares!!!!!!!

And it is very different from all the other ones.
He felt like he is in Yoongi's apartment standing at a corner known too well to him. It was soothing until he heard the broken sobs coming from somewhere in the darkness. And then he saw someone curled up in their living room couch.

Him.

His Prince of Hell.

Yoongi.

Broken, absolutely broken.

Jimin wanted to rush to him, wrap him in his arms, ask him who dared to do this to him.

He will fucking burn down everything again.

But then the realisation hit him.

It's him.

It's Jimin.

He himself has hurt him.

And he couldn't move, he was frozen experiencing Yoongi breaking down.

He can't reach, how much he tries he can't. It hurts him. It feels like a punishment.
The pay of Karma..

Still he wanted to hold him but something pulls him back.

Soon the whole world swirled into something and then he saw Yoongi drowning.

And he is not even struggling or fighting.

Jimin wanted to scream, yell, he wanted to swim towards him. He wanted to save him from drowning.

He is struck. And the horror of Yoongi  sinking in the depths of water is still running in him.

He closes his eyes and tries to normalize his breath.
Jimin feels he is still shivering, trembling.

He gets up from his bed.
He knows sleep will not come to him. Even the sleeping pills doesn't work these times.

It's been three days he and Jasmine came to Santorini from Florida.

That day he and Yasmeen nearly escaped death.

Thankfully right in the moment Yasmeen pulled a trick to blow the fire alarms and the emergency exit started getting flooded with people, giving them a good exit.

They took the flight to Santorini as soon as possible not even risking another day there.

"I think they got a hint???" Jimin suggests casually as they waited to board the flight.

"That someone is trying to kill the Changretta's???" Yasmeen asks.

"Yeah!?!"

"Do they doubt it's us???" Yasmeen suggests then.

"I don't think so."

But as soon they reached Santorini, Yasmeen had some important stuff to do.

Her only family, her father who is currently admitted in a hospital for a long time now, urgently needed some attention and Yasmeen needs to be there.
So she left.

It may take her two days or three. Maybe she will come tomorrow or the day after.

Jimin goes to the washroom as he throws cold water on his face.

He looks up to see his reflection in the mirror.

With days are passing, he hardly recognises his own reflection.

Even though he is doing work, or maybe he doesn't even know what he is doing nowadays but he just knows some times he is not even there.

He knows a part of him is wilting inside and he doesn't have the energy to save it.
He feels like a ghost, a empty hollow shell of human.

After leaving Seoul he quickly went to Rome & asked Yasmeen to contact Hoseok to meet him there.
And it was least to say that his hyung was furious.

"What did you fucking do?????" Hoseok yelled furiously.

Jimin flinched for a second then calmed down,
"I did what I need to." He spoke without any tinge of emotions but his voice was gravely low.

"You don't need to do any thing like this." Hoseok gritted out, "We can work-"

"We can't & you fucking know it." It was Jimin yelling again, after he did that with Yoongi.
Jimin's outburst was very out of his character and everyone flinched.

"We can't, Hyung." He whispered this time, but maybe mostly to himself.

"Jimin-"

"I did what I need to. And now I just want you to help me in what I am going to do!"

Jimin really didn't have the energy to go through another resistance now.

If needed he will run away from Hoseok too.
He can do this fucking alone. He doesn't need anyone.

To be true to himself, Jimin is burning in a rage.
A rage that doesn't have a reason, a rage that doesn't belong to someone.
He is burning.

"Jimin don't tell me you are planning to...."

"Yes....." Jimin spoke even before Hoseok finished talking.

For days after that, Jimin knew well, it's not just a revenge.

It's him running away, pushing everyone and everything away. But it feels good. It hurts but also feels good.

The revenge is the only thing he know and that's his survival. He wasn't born to have a normal life. It eats him up everyday, every fucking day. He is a monster.
A bad blood.
He was born to be burned and that's what he seeks.

But still it hurts. But he can't complain. He did everything himself. He doesn't want his bad blood touch his loved ones. He doesn't want them to burn in his own rage, own hunger or revenge. It's his own.
They doesn't deserve this.
He doesn't deserve them.

"Jimin are you okay!???" Jimin was caught off guard hearing those words. It was after weeks he came from Seoul.
Hoseok was looking at him with sympathy. He has seen the same look in Yasmeen's eyes too.

"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah I am." He stuttered.

"You don't look like you are."

And when Hoseok hugged him, he felt his insides are crashing again.
He can't allow himself to feel this way.
He can't.

But he would be lying if he speaks that the information of Yoongi moving on didn't stung him.
It did.

He knows maybe it's a rumour, maybe just what people made up. People just likes to talk shit and made up stuffs.

He knows cause he can't allow himself to believe anything else.
If he does, he doesn't know what he will do.

But what has hurt him is the fall out between Yoongi and Jungkook. Jimin asked him to look after the younger. He can't leave Jungkook in that ticking bomb.
No, Yoongi surely will take care of it.
He is not selfish. He loves Jungkook.

Yeah, words don't matter.
He knows him

He pushed all his thoughts aside as he tries to clean up his head. His reflection still staring at him.

He feels like he is tired. He feels like he wants to close his eyes and drift to sleep.
But somehow he can't do this.

"Sleep.... I am here."
The deep voice echoed in his head as if the person is standing behind him as he speaks. Words that used to lull him to sleep soothingly.

Yoongi.

It hurted him when he saw Yoongi at Bali. It hurted him as hell.
It felt like stabbing himself when he held his gun next to Yoongi's head, or when he pushed the injection to make him loose consciousness.
But his heart wanted to just hold him, tell him that he loves him.
Still.
And that he will always.

He could not see the pheonix pendent or anything on his neck as he was wearing a turtle neck.
But he wished deeply that Yoongi kept it safe.
Cause it means a world to Jimin.

He unconsciously brushes his finger over his own pheonix pendent as he closes his eyes, wishing to all the God, deity, heaven and hells to keep him safe.
Jimin will try his best, but still a little wish doesn't hurt.

He looks at the ring that still on his finger. He remembers that at Bali, Yoongi has the similar kind of ring on his finger.
It feels the exact same one.
Jimin believes it's that exact one.

He believes and he will.

He doesn't know why suddenly he is thinking all of this cause this doesn't make sense.

Cause he is not going back to Seoul.
Whatever happens.

If he lives, then he will move away to somewhere far.

If he dies he will feel content.

But he will never go back to Seoul.
He can't go through the phase where people fall out of love and everything crumbles.

So he ran away.

He takes a ciggerate from the box and lights it, fiddling with the Pheonix lighter.
Eyes fixed on his reflection, the reflection that's staring at him.
The reflection doesn't even belong to him.

He puffs out the smoke with a shaky breath, the smoke curls up infront of him. His mind reeling to all the memories he shared with the person he loved, no he loves.

Everything is aching inside him. It feels like he is sinking, drowning and burning at the same time.

The need to sink into the embrace of his Prince of Hell, the need to hold him, to breathe his scent, to hear his voice is too intense. His warm hands when he held his face so gently, the fuzzy warmth he felt when he brushed his nose in his cheeks and with his own nose. The pretty gummy smile that Jimin loved more than anything.

Jimin knows he can do this, he knows too well that he can bear this.
Fuck, he needs to do this now every day.

It kills him, enrages him more. He hates himself more. A voice inside him just screams at his reflection that he is a fucking coward.
Another calls him selfish. Another screams that yes he never even deserves those beautiful memories.

It feels like a slow poison killing him.

And maybe this is the reason he chose to ran away.

His phone buzzes then.

He wonders who is calling him this late. A bit surprise hits him when he sees it's Hoseok. He picks up quickly.

"Yes, hyung!!!"

"Are you sleeping, Jimin??"

"No... Tell... Anything urgent???" He wonders.

"I-uhh- ummm... Jimin...."

"Hyung? What happened??? Tell me." His voice turned serious.

"Whatever I am going to tell you, listen calmly and carefully!!! Okay???"

"Okay!???"

"Umm... Hyowon contacted the Changretta's for possible business."

"What!!??? What do you mean???"
Jimin can't believe his ears.

How??
When??
What!??

"I do not know the details--"

"Hyung?? Stop them."

"Jimin -"

"I don't know anything. Just stop them."

72 hours ago,

"So we are fucked???" Jungkook asks with a high pitched and frustrated voice.
The whole room remained silent at his little outbursts and it infuriated him more. His arms are folded on his chest as he rocks on his heels eyeing everyone in the room.
He chuckled breathily,
"So what I understand, it's not just my brother is in danger, we have also fucked up his plan!?????"
His question was sharp & pointed this time pricking everyone in the room, suddenly radiating the aura of the youngest son of Park household.

Again the room remained silent but this time Yoongi nodded slightly not daring to meet the younger's eyes.

After he got to know about things from In Ho, the guilt that is eating him is huge.
He is thinking too much that there is a constant ache in the back of his head.

Yoongi could feel the younger's eyes burning on him. So he spoke,
"Yes, I fucked up."

He could see from his peripheral vision how the rest in the room snapped their head at Yoongi but he didn't mind.

"Hyung, it's me-" Namjoon tries but Yoongi quickly raises his hand to stop him  mid-sentence. And then returns to fold his arms in his lap.

Jungkook kept silence for some moment before he spoke pointing his index finger at Yoongi,
"True!!! It's you who fucked up!!!"

Maybe after that day in the hospital this is the first time when Jungkook has such hostility in his voice for the elder.

"Jungkook!! Calm down." Taehyung spoke with his heavy intimidating voice. But it irks Jungkook more.

"Calm down???? Calm down and me???? You guys may not understand what is at stake here but I do." He glances quickly at Yoongi for a moment & then look back at Taehyung,
"And also the fact it's my only family who is in danger here and not of anyone else."

Yoongi's breathe hitches in his throat, he feels an anger started to bubble inside. He snaps his head up to look at Jungkook. Then he looks at Taehyung and finds his dark eyes settled on Jungkook with a icy dead look.

"What!???? You guys just don't know!? Okay!!!!" Jungkook yells frustrated now raising his hands in surrender,
"The problem is not just he is in danger. It's also a issue that we totally fucked up his plan. He will kill us alive."

"He will not." Yoongi shruggs calmly.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at him,
"Talk to me after he literally kills you, Yeah!?? You are standing on the top of the list, if he believes the rumours are true."

There is a slight sarcasm, mockingly in Jungkook's voice but also something serious very serious.

To be honest, Yoongi doesn't know how is breathing the air. Cause yeah the given circumstances it's a miracle that Jimin is not standing infront with a sharp knife.

And something clicks in him.

If he needs Jimin to come back, he needs to give him a reason to stand infront of him.
Any reason.
Any.
Maybe holding a knife???
Sounds good.

"Okay, I had enough." Yoongi gets up.

Yes, he has enough. The time is slipping. He need to save Jimin. He need to reach out to him before something happens.

No that can be.

"I am going to Palermo or Italy... Whatever."

"What do you mean???" Jungkook frowns.
Confusion written all over his face.

"First, your dumbass brother is some real deep shit, we all know it.
Second, he is way to pride and I am sure he will not believe even we get successful to pass him the information."

"But-" Jungkook tries.

"No!! Just listen to me, this time. Yes, it's me who fucked up. And let me clean my mess.
I am going there. And that's it."

Jungkook opens his mouth trying to say something but opts to just nod in silence.

"Namjoon..." Yoongi calls,

"Yes, hyung."

"Start the game with Sang Min."

"Hyung!!"

"Namjoon!??? We are running out of time. Get it together. Okay???"

Namjoon nods too but chooses to speak,
"But... But it's risky. Very... Very risky. What if everything gets messed up???"

"It will not." Yoongi states way too calmly.
"I know my game, Namjoon."

Even though Namjoon doesn't seem convinced, he lets it slide.
He is also in hell of thoughts after In Ho's words.

And in the end, Yoongi looks at Seokjin and Taehyung,
"Let's throw ourselves in fire then." He says as he looks dead in their eyes before walking away.

"What do you even mean???" Jungkook asks now standing infront of him.

"We are approaching the Changretta's." Seokjin states simply.

"What????" His eyes widened in shock, he can't quite grip what the hell is he hearing.
"It's a joke right!???" He asks a bit chuckling nervously.

"It's not." Taehyung says this time with a sigh.

"Do you guys even understand what you are fucking doing????" He nearly yells again in disbelief.

"Yes we do." Taehyung gets up from his seat now standing near his elder brother,
"We do and it's a good way to-"

"Kill yourself!!! Yeah!! Sure?! Why not!???"

"Jungkook, think logically." Taehyung tries.

"Oh stop lecturing like your best friend. There is no logic. This is pure madness. All of you have gone mad.."

(Yes, Jungkook the author too. Thanks for pointing out.)

Taehyung quite doesn't give any importance to that and speaks,
"Changretta's will look at it as a good way to enter the Asian business market. Hyowon has a good hold and it will help them. And the slightest influence that the Cassano's have here all thanks to Jimin they will think it will help them to overpower it.
It's a good business deal."

"And will it not make them suspicious that Jimin was your close friend, they probably kept all of us under radar when they threatened Jimin."

"Obviously they do. But we are forgetting something!!!"

"What???" Jungkook asks.

"That Lee Jae Jun was literally my brother which I didn't know about and Jimin also killed my father which I think the Changretta's are aware about."

"Taehyung.... No!!!!! It's wrong and most importantly risky."

"Do you have a other way to reach your mad brother who chose to run away???"

"But that doesn't mean-"

"If you don't have a way then calm the fuck down and listen to us. Don't make it hard for us." He states quite coldly.

Yoongi was listening and watching the encounter.
It feels a little bad to see them fighting.
Specially where they have the same intention.

Is it the same way he and Jimin looked like when they fought?
Cause maybe even then they have the same intention?

Yoongi sighs, and chooses to intervene.

"Jungkook, you trust me right????"

"I- yeah - hyung!!!!
Hyung obviously I trust you. Obviously trust you more than anything. But don't take this risk...."

"Then trust me in this, Jungkook. The risk is needed."

And your brother is worth the risk.

"And you need to stay in Seoul, Jungkook."
He announces.

"Me!? Whyyy??? I know them. I have dealt with them. Why I should be here??"

"That's the thing, Jungkook-ah.
We can't risk showing that we are playing a game. Also we need to be aware so that they can't stab us in the back or push us.
You need to take care of everything here. I will be leaving with Taehyung and Seokjin.
Namjoon will leave separately. You will be quite alone here.
You need to manage everything here Jungkook."

Jungkook calm down for a moment and nods,
"Okay!! I will be here. And watch out."

"Yeah. Save our backs, yeah???" Yoongi offers him a smile.

Jungkook returns it with a small one of his.
"Yeah!!!
Just come back each one of you safe with my brother. Okay??"

"I promise, Jungkook.
We will."

(Okay I am alive guys.
I am atleast alive.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 494 23
The sequel to bruises, my Min Yoongi series! What will happen when you and Yoongi are together? Will you work out or are you better as friends? And...
26K 953 36
PART 2 OF RUN Heaven gets kidnapped by a group dealing with jobs the BTS boys used to do. Yoongi and the rest of the group go through trouble with t...
494K 41.4K 59
"The day we've been waiting for is finally upon us." - Sequel to Cannibal. Yoonmin and other ships.
301K 11.1K 67
'I once wished for a wonderful life but didn't get it.' !FETUS WRITING!