BILLIONAIRE OBSESSION (Taekoo...

By Josephinenwa

A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a co... More

πŸ’œ INTRODUCTIONπŸ’œ
πŸ’œ1πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ2πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ3πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ4πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ5πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ6πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ7πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ8πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ9πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ10πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ11πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ12πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ13πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ14πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ15πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ16πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ 17πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ18πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ19πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ20πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ21πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ22πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ23πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ24πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ26πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ27πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ28πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ29πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ31πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ33πŸ’œ
NEW STORY UPDATE.
NEW STORY UPDATE
πŸ’œ30πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ32πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ34πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ35πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ38πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ39πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ36πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ37πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ EPILOGUEπŸ’œ

πŸ’œ25πŸ’œ

1.2K 67 5
By Josephinenwa

✨KIM'S INVESTMENT✨

Taehyung entered his office, a deep frown visible on his face. He brought out his phone and dialed jungkook's number for the umpteenth time, but he wasn't picking up.

"Where the f**k are you, Cara?" He muttered.

He already went to check jungkook's post but he wasn't there. It was unusual for him to leave the office without informing him.

He dialed Lewis's number and he picked up.

"Meet me in my office" he simply said and hung up.

He went to the window, staring outside but his wind was faraway.

The door opened and Lewis entered. He bowed his head.

"You called for me," he said.

"Have you seen Cara? I mean, jungkook?" Charles asked.

"Mr jungkook? No, I haven't" Lewis said.

"he's not here in the company" Taehyung turned to face him.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was outside checking out for Mr jungkook," Lewis said.

Taehyung stared at him, not saying a word.

"I went out for lunch and I'm just returning back, I didn't even take long" Lewis quickly confessed.

"Damnit!" Taehyung growled, rushing out immediately. Lewis went after him.

Taehyung got outside and entered the car hurriedly.

"Drive me to jungkook's place, hurry!" He commanded the driver.

The driver nodded and started the ignition, the car zoomed off speedily.

Lewis came out of the building, looking at the car which was already disappearing out of sight, he roughed his hair aggressively.

"F**k! I should have just starved myself" he muttered to himself.

****

Jungkook walked dejectedly home, his face was filled with tears. His mind went to his discussion with Namjoon and he sobbed harder

**Flashback**

"Leave my son's life and your family will be safe" Namjoon said coldly.

Jungkook cried loudly, his tears wearing the tiles. This was a hard decision for him. Was he ready to give up his love for his family?

he wasn't,he couldn't even give up on one, he loved both his family and Taehyung very much.

Namjoon. brought out the bag of money and placed it on the table.

"I knew you were going to come back, so I kept this for you" he smiled.

Hearing that statement, jungkook grew angry and stood up, staring at him in anger.

"All this because I'm poor? You even think I'm going to accept your filthy money? I jungkook, will never stoop so low to that"

"I'm going to leave your son, but note this, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life. Your son will never forgive you and I too! I'll never forgive you till I die. And..." he moved closer to the table and picked a handful of money, he tore it into pieces right in his presence.

"To hell with you and your money!" he threw the money to his face.

"Go closer to my family once again and I'll kill you myself, take my words" he glared.

"F**k me for thinking you are a nice person not knowing you're a snake in a green grass" he stormed out of the place.

he might be poor and weak, but he would never stoop so low in collecting his money. Never!

****

"I'm sorry Taehyung," jungkook whispered.

he just needs to do this for his family, he loves him but he loves his family more.

A/N: I don't about you guys but my family is my first priority.

he got to their house and met Taehyung outside, Taehyung was about to enter his car but stopped himself when he saw jungkook.

Taehyung quickly rushed to him and held his shoulder.

"Cara Mia, where have you been? How could you leave without a word? Do you know how worried I was?" Taehyung bombarded jungkook with questions.

Staring at Taehyung eyes which were filled with worries, jungkook broke down in tears. he couldn't even bring himself to break up with the man in front of him, he couldn't.

Taehyung wiped his tears with his thumb.

"Cara, your brother told me what happened and..."

"It was your Dad," jungkook blurted out.

"What?"

"Your Dad ordered some people to hurt my parents, they destroyed our restaurant too"

Hearing that, a vortex of anger swirled inside Taehyung and he went cold with fury.

"That old dog," he gritted.

It took all of jungkook being to say the words he's about to utter out.

"Let's break up Taehyung, I can't do this anymore please"

"Did he threaten you to say this?" Taehyung asked slowly.

"How could you? Something like this happened and you didn't bother to inform me about it? You went ahead to meet him, how could you?"

"Did you expect me to stay calm when he almost ruined my family? My parents' restaurant too,," jungkook bit his lips.

"Let's just end it here Taehyung, please" jungkook said, blinking back his tears.

"That's not funny, Cara. I told you I'm not gonna leave you, remember? You promised me too, you said you aren't going to leave me no matter the circumstances!" Taehyung said, trying not to raise his voice.

"Do you think I can do that when my family's life is at stake? I can't, Taehyung"

"So, you wanna end it, is that it? You want to break up with me without even telling me about it?"

"I thought you loved me," he whispered.

"I love you, Taehyung. I do very much, but...."

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand from his shoulder and shifted back, moving out of Taehyung's reach.

"Let's give each other some space" jungkook muttered and ran inside the house before Taehyung could stop him.

Taehyung stared into space, his eyes wide open. It still felt like a dream to him, jungkook can't break his heart this way.

"Kim Namjoon...." He growled, clenching his fist real hard.

***

Jungkook closed the door and bent on his knees, crying his eyes out. His heart hurts like hell, it was as if he was stabbed with a knife.

If it were up to him, he wouldn't break up with Taehyung, but his parents were involved. Will they support their relationship knowing fully well his Dad tried to ruin them?

They'll totally be against it.

"Jungkook?" Hyunji called.

"Are you crying?" He asked on noticing the tears in jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook shook his head and cleaned his tears.

"You don't have to, Mom is awake already," he said.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook asked, getting to his feet.

"Yes," hyunji nodded.

Jungkook went to the room and met jisoo awake already, she's sitting beside jiho who's still unconscious.

"Mom!"

"Jungkook" jisoo smiled sadly.

Jungkook went to her and pulled her to a bone crushing hug.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to go through this" he said.

"What are you saying, jungkook? It's not your fault, everything just had to happen" jisoo said.

"The restaurant, that's your sweat, Mom, it's..."

"Jungkook, stop crying, you're gonna make me cry too" Leah said.

Jungkook broke the hug and cleaned his face, he stared at jiho

"Your Dad will be awake soon, you don't have to worry" jisoo butted in. She was trying to make jungkook calm but truth be told, she wasn't fine at all. Her head which was bandaged hurts like hell, it was as if some sets of drummers were drumming in her head.

"Mom...." jungkook called slowly.

"I broke up with Taehyung" he mumbled but jisoo clearly heard him

"What?"

"His father is against our relationship because we're poor, he was the one who sent the men to the restaurant because I refused to leave his son"

"I love him Mom, I love him so much and it hurts" jungkook whispered as he burst into tears.

"I don't think I can do without him, I'm addicted to him already" he continues crying.

"Come here, baby" jisoo pulled him to a hug.

"It's fine, I understand those rich folks hate it when their son is in love with a poor one. It's fine, you'll find another man"

Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't want another man, I want Taehyung,, only him" he cried like a baby.

All jisoo did was to rock him. She understands her son's plight, this was his first time in love and it will definitely hurt.

One thing she's sure of is that jiho will never approve his relationship with Taehyung again, not after this incident.

****

✨KIM'S FAMILY HOUSE✨

Felix came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in his hands, he was heading to his room when the door to the house suddenly flung open, revealing an angry Taehyung.

"Brother" he exclaimed in happiness and was about to rush to him when Taehyung walked past him, heading to his Father's room.

"Huh? What's going on?" Felix mumbled, following him behind.

Taehyung barged into his Father's room to find it empty.

"Where's he?" Taehyung growled.

"Who?" Felix asked behind him.

"Dad? Oh, he's in his study room," he said.

Taehyung walked away and felix followed him in confusion.

Taehyung entered the study room and met Namjoon sitting on a chair, he looked like he was deep in thought.

Taehyung quickly went to him and held him by the collar, dragging him to his feet.

"How could you?" He growled.

"Brother!" Felix tried to caution him.

"How dare you harm jungkook's parents?! How dare you!" Taehyung roared.

"I did it for you, son"

"Stop telling me that! Stop saying that bullshit, it irritates me! No father would ever do this to his son! No father would ever try to chase the person his son loves away!"

"Have you forgotten? Have you forgotten we were once like them? Have you forgotten we were once poor? Have you!" Taehyung yelled. His eyes by now were filled with tears.

"Can you at least put yourself in their shoes, you destroyed their only means of survival! You made him break up with me!"

By now, Namjoon's eyes were already filled with regrets.

"You're not looking out for me, you're only being selfish. And you know what, I'll never forgive you for this, even till eternity"

"Forget about me, forget about my name because you'll never see me here again" Taehyung went out of the house in anger.

Namjoon slumped to the chair and placed his hand on the table. His son's words hit him a million times.

"Dad, what's Taehyung talking about? You didn't do it, right?" Felix asked.

"I'm so disappointed in you" Felix left the room.

"Am I a beast now?" Namjoon asked himself slowly.

****

✨NEXT DAY, JEON'S RESIDENCE✨

Jungkook came out of his room dressed for work, he never wanted to go to work but jisoo pestered him to do so.

"I'm leaving," jungkook announced.

Jiho came out of the kitchen and jungkook's eyes widened.

"Dad!" he screamed.

Jiho hugged him with a smile on his face.

"Dad, I was so worried. I thought..." he sniffs.

"Hey c'mon, Dad is a strong man, remember?" Jiho smiled.

Jungkook chuckled against his shoulder and hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry" jungkook whispered.

"We'll close the restaurant for now, that's the best," jisoo said behind them.

Jungkook broke the hug to stare at her.

"Your Mom is right, the restaurant isn't running well anymore so we have no choice but to close it" jiho added.

"I love you, Dad," jungkook whispered and hugged him again.

***

RUSSIA***

The door to Soekjin room opened and the maid entered.

"Good morning, ma'am" she smiled at jin.

"Your breakfast is ready," she added.

"I'm not hungry" jin looked away.

The maid looked around before moving closer to jin.

"Ma'am, you need to listen to me. You have to eat because it's very important"

"I already served your food separate, make sure you don't touch any other food except the one I serve you"

Jin stared at her.

"I told you I'm going to save you, right? I might be new here, but I'm telling you to trust me"

"y/n," jin called.

"Do this for me ma'am, I won't be in trouble, trust me" y/n smiled.

****

✨KIM'S INVESTMENT✨

Jungkook entered Taehyung's' office as soon as he arrived. His legs were trembling badly.

"Good morning, sir..." The rest of the word ended in his throat as Taehyung slammed his lips on jungkook's own.

Immediately Taehyung lips landed on his, jungkook lost all his sense of reasoning as he opened his mouth, welcoming Taehyung tongue with his.

Their lips bit, teased against each other as their tongues rolled together.

Taehyung removed his lips from jungkook's and placed them on jungkook's neck, sucking it deeply.

"Don't leave me, jungkook. I can't do without you" he mumbled against jungkook's neck.

Jungkook breathes in slowly, he was against this but his body proved otherwise.

"I love you, Taehyung" he blurted out before he could control himself.

Please vote and comment 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 24.6K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
209K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
128K 7.5K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
294K 22.7K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...