The Stripper | Bbangsaz ver.

By kmnjihallelujah

"Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinkin... More

1 : Two lives
2 : Returning to Seoul
3 : The Stripper
4 : New Presidency
5 : First Day
6: Conversation and More Time Together
7 : The Dance
8 : The Kiss
9 : Losing Control
10 : Le Cafè
11 : Sweet illusion
12 : Confusion
13 : Lift, Gift and Conversation
14 : Wicked Games
15 : Unexpected Arrival
16 : Reencounter
17 : Meeting The Family
18 : A Good Day
19 : One Dance
20 : Returning to Harsh Reality
21: Payback
23 : Take a Chance
24 : Fuck you all the time
25 : Crossed Paths
26 : Fights and Reconciliation
27 : A New Alliance
28 : A Different Day
29 : Moments
30 : The Discovery
31 : Confrontation
32 : Whirlwind of feelings
33 : Falling into Temptation
34 : Negotiations
35 : Things of the Past
36 : Masquerade Ball

22 : Lost

1.1K 94 42
By kmnjihallelujah

Eunseo's POV

I waited for Minji for hours in front of that place. And it seemed that she was very busy because so far she hadn't shown up. 'Imperium', which was the name of that club, was frequented by Gangnam's elite, imported cars, high society people entered and exited frequently.

'She must be hooking up with some whore in there.' I seethed furiously.

I was attentive to everyone who left through that door. I was already tired of waiting, but I wouldn't give up until I found out the reason why Minji was there. She wasn't the kind of woman who went out at night looking for fun. When I thought of Minji, the first thing that came to mind was work.

I stretched on the car seat, feeling a slight back pain for being seated for so long spying that place. I grabbed my bag and took out a small mirror to check my appearance which by the way was pretty awful. Until I noticed in the background the woman leaving. I closed the small mirror and fixated my eyes on Minji.

She looked around until continuing in the direction of her car. She hadn't left accompanied, on the contrary, she was alone just like when she entered. She stood a few minutes inside her car, to then leave that place. And in a swift move I started my car to follow her, I couldn't lose her from my sight. Or I could, I would have other opportunities to find out where Minji lived. The goal right now was to know the reason why she had entered that place.

I turned off my car, grabbing my purse beside me. I walked towards the club and paid an entry. The tall and handsome dark man put a small bracelet around my wrist and allowed me to enter.

The place was huge and purely luxurious. It was crowded, and the strong beat of the music echoed through all the corners of that building. I walked observing every detail of that place. Men and women were sitting, getting private shows from the beautiful dancers in front of them, who wore tiny clothes that soon were taken off their bodies.

'Oh my God, Kim Minji in a striptease club.’

I concluded when I saw that. I was completely surprised, I knew of the eventful past that my ex had had, but for years that woman didn't take a time for herself, and now she frequented striptease clubs?

'Very well…' I thought while walking to the bar.

"Give me a drink, please."

The brunette with a sculpted body smiled, and started preparing my drink. Two women argued near the counter, making me want to sit elsewhere.

"Have you seen her?"

"Who?”

"Heavens, who do you think? Kim Minji!"

I stood up from the counter and got closer to the woman who had pronounced Minji's name. I needed to hear what she was saying, but the loud music prevented me from doing So.

"I saw her leaving."

"Where did she go, Marina? She was with me and evaporated!"

The woman said angrily. For a split second I hated the whore, so it was with her that Minji was involved? What a bad taste.

"I don't know, Eun Kyung! You lose the woman and you come to discount your anger on me?"

"Where is Scarlet? Did you see her here?" I forced my hearing to listen to as much information as possible.

"Today is not her day."

"Are you sure?" Jesus... Who was Scarlet? The woman had been left alone.

"Here's your drink, ma'am." I handed some dollars to the brunette who nodded. I would talk with this Eun Kyung person, and I would find out what was happening with Minji.

"Excuse me, do you know Minji?"

"Who are you?" the woman asked, staring at me.

"That doesn't matter right now, do you know Kim Minji?"

"Yes, and if you are after her as well, back off, because she'll be mine."

I laughed ironically.

"Honey, you are talking with her wife."

Eun Kyung stared at me in disbelief, her expression was of a colossal surprise. Until she bursted into a sarcastic laugh.

"What are you laughing about?"

"So, you are the woman who's being cheated on?"

"Cheated on??" I asked furiously.

"Yes, what do you think your wife is doing here?" She spoke seriously.

"I think we need to talk."

"I have nothing to talk about with you." the woman spoke, fixing her appearance to then leave. I took a sip of the drink, and approached her.

"You have, and I need information." "What do I gain with this?"

I smiled, opening my bag, and taking out a small wad of bills.

"You gain this." I raised it, showing her the dollars.

Eun Kyung exchanged a look with the woman who was by her side and then smiled.

"Well, we can talk after all."

"Perfect”

Hanni's POV

I grabbed the keys from inside my bag to open the door to my apartment as fast as possible. The night was cold, and even inside the building I could feel the breeze. I forced the key a little bit more, until the door opened.

"Are you drunk?" Danielle asked when she opened the door, looking at me funny.

"No, I just couldn't find my keys."

I said entering the apartment quickly.

"I didn't see Ryujin's car arrive, didn't you two go out together?"

Danielle asked while walking behind me.

"We did." I spoke at last.

"Were you up to something, Hanni?"

The woman asked, stopping in front of the doorway, with an accusative expression.

"Me? What could I be up to, Dani?"

"I'm the one asking you what you were up to."

I stood quiet, putting my hands on my waist without surrendering.

"You were with Minji, right?"

"No..." I murmured weakly.

"You suck at lying."

I rolled my eyes, how could she do it? I could never lie to Marsh Danielle, it was like the truth was plastered on my head like a neon sign.

"I was." I spoke surrendering.

"So you didn't go out with Ryujin?"

"I did!"

"Han!”

"Jesus, Dani. I was at dinner with Ryujin until I got a phone call from Julia telling me that Minji was at 'Imperium' and that Eun Kyung was practically throwing herself on her arms."

"And in order to protect your territory you went there?"

I just nodded, when she said it like that it sounded childish.

"You won't ever change, will you Hanni? I thought that after the way she treated you, it would be enough for you to move on from her. Were you careful so that she didn't see you?"

"I can't move on from her, Dani. And yes, I was careful. I entered through the back door, no one saw me. I just couldn't let that bitch Eun Kyung be with her."

"You are risking yourself too much."

"I'm feeling guilty for being so cold, she seems to be sorry, you know? I'm treating her badly."

"Yes, but that doesn't change the rude way she treated you."

"But God always says that we must forgive the next." I heard Karina speak as she entered my bedroom with her pink slippers and a cup of coffee in her hands.

"See?"

Danielle rolled her eyes and Karina smiled sitting on my bed.

"I agree with Rina!"

"Well I don't, but since I know you have a colossal fire for that woman, and that this story will still have many pages, just follow your heart, Hanni."

"Thank you, girls."

"You don't have to thank us, Han, I just hope that you are careful. I think it would be better if you took Scarlet off this game." Karina spoke carefully as always.

"Rina, Minji doesn't like Hanni. She likes Scarlet."

"How can you be so sure?"

“Didn't you see how she treated me? And at she ran to Scarlet's arms, where she night really wants to be!"

"You know that being Scarlet, this will never work, right?"

"I know, don't worry. I will put an end to it. It's the second time that Scarlet rejects Minji, she'll get tired eventually."

"I hope so, it's the best for you." the shorter one said, hugging me affectionately.

"You always have the best advice, Rina."

"Hey! Is that an indirect?" Danielle asked, throwing one of the pillows at me.

"Ouch!" I grumbled throwing the pillow back at her.

"Of course not, you two are the best advisers that I could have, and Julia too."

I spoke throwing myself back on the bed next to Danielle and Karina who hugged me tenderly.

"But tell me, did you see how Eun Kyung reacted?”

I let out a laugh at Danielle.

"I didn't, but I would give anything to have seen it. Minji was on the way to the private rooms when I showed up. And wow, she looked paler than normal when she saw me."

Danielle and Karina laughed together as they heard me tell what happened.

"She teased me, saying I was jealous, but I turned the tables. Not me, Scarlet."

"What did you two do?" Danielle asked curiously.

"Mercy, Dani, we don't need to know the details."

"Yes we do, I love to know everything."

"Well, Minji arrogant as always, grabbed and didn't let me leave."

"She must have a good grab." Danielle concluded when she saw my expression as I spoke of Minji.

"She has Dani, a fucking good grab."

"Jesus Hanni, watch your mouth!" Karina said, making us laugh.

"I'm serious, Rina, you have no idea how that woman is."

"And I don't want to know, you are going crazy because of her."

"Continue Hanni! She grabbed you and then what?"

"I was able to turn the tables and answer back in the same way. I left her kneeled at my feet. You should've seen it, I ordered and she obeyed."

"You are the worst, Hanni Pham."

"Hanni? It wasn't her, it was Scarlet."

Minji's POV

That day my mood was dark. In the past few days my life was upside down. Scarlet, Hanni and Eunseo were driving me mad. But once again Scarlet made me a fool, was I born for this? Obviously not, Jesus! I was Kim Minji, these things couldn't happen to me. I kneeled, I literally kneeled at the feet of that woman by pure desire. And what did she do? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Can you imagine how frustrating it is? Was there something wrong with me? No, there was nothing wrong.

Scarlet liked to play, she was a dangerous nymph who used and abused her powers of seduction to put anyone at her feet. Like a siren who entranced the sailors with her incomparable beauty, that was Scarlet, a siren.

I opened my eyes, staring at the white ceiling of my bedroom. I confess that this morning I was dying to stay at home. Doing absolutely nothing, but when you are the president of a multinational, you don't have the right anymore to these perks that life could offer.

I got out of bed and went straight to a hot shower. I needed to be totally relaxed to have the damn patience to look at some hypocritical people who worked with me, endure the kiss-asses, and the beautiful and happy smile that Hanni would be wearing because of her date with Ryujin.

I didn't even want to imagine how the night had ended. Thinking about Hanni getting up from Ryujin's bed completely naked wasn't such a good view. Not that Hanni didn't have a beautiful body, she had, and very beautiful by the way. However, imagining that she gave herself like that caused me a certain wrath.

'Forget that woman, Minji…'

Why the hell Ryujin have to get involved? She could be far away. Her pure predatory instinct wouldn't let my secretary spend the night alone. Dammit! They must have spent the night together, Ryujin must have made her smile, smile in that sweet way that only she knew how.

Just like I used to make her smile...

I closed my eyes and thousands of images of our moments together in LA passed through my head. That left me confused, being with her was pleasant, Hanni had a unique way of making you feel special. The woman made you yearn for every second spent next to her. What spell did she have on me?

Women were sorceresses? I wasn't, but what about the others?

You are going crazy.

I shook my head and got out of the shower. I dried myself quickly, drying my hair. I opted for something traditional, a black skirt, tight and long. Black high heels with red soles, and a white blouse. I used a light makeup, highlighting only my eyes and my lips.

'Not bad.' I thought as I checked myself in the mirror.

This morning was cloudy, the sky was covered by gray clouds, making it clear that the day would be rainy. Dammit. I put on my black coat, trying to warm myself from the cold that was making this morning.

Within minutes I was already entering the Kim's Industry vicinity. I parked my car and walked quickly to the entrance, the thin drizzle had started to fall.

"Good Morning, Miss Kim."

Josh said as soon as he saw me.

“Do you want me to park your car in the presidential spot?”

"Do that."

In just a few minutes the elevator stopped on the top floor and I got out of it.

Hanni's POV

I could hear by afar the sound of the elevator opening, it was Minji. Through the glass of her office I saw the woman walking in my direction. She was beautiful as always, she was wearing a long black skirt, and a white blouse. Her hair was tied in a well-made bun. Just like a typical businesswoman.

"Good Morning."

She said dryly when she entered the office.

"Good morning, Miss Kim."

Minji walked and sat in the presidential chair. It might sound crazy but Minji looked even sexier in that place. It increased the powerful air that surrounded that woman.

"What do we have for today?" she asked without looking at my face.

Minji wasn't in a very good mood today. I imagine that Scarlet's wicked game left her completely annoyed.

"At 8AM a meeting with the financial, at 10AM the marketing personnel will present the new proposal. After you'll have lunch with Hyunsuk."

"Cancel!”

"Ok, after that you need to go to a wood's farm supplier, the contract expired and they are asking for an urgent renewal, or the government will shut down the production for us.

Minji closed her hands into fists, probably not liking the idea at all.

"Do I have to go today?"

"Yes, Miss Kim."

"Since I don't have a choice, ok. You are coming with me."

Is this for real? Minji would make me go to the other side of town, to the countryside to solve this with her? Precisely today?

"Is there a problem? I don't want to interrupt any date of yours." she spoke staring at me.

"I believe that we'll return just in time for me to be able to go to my date." I answered back.

"Great."

The hours dragged on, it was amazing how Minji's mood was like the sky that morning.

Totally dark. I wondered if all of this was Scarlet's fault, or if there was another reason for such a bad mood. The woman didn't smile once the whole morning, she didn't even look me in the eyes.

"How are things around here?"

I was startled to hear Karina so close.

"Weird, Minji is in a pure bad mood."

"What did you want? After what you did to her yesterday." Karina said holding in a laugh.

"I don't know, Rina, Minji gets angry but it never lasts long. Something is bothering her here."

"Wouldn't it be because of that broad smile on your face?”

I squinted my eyes not understanding.

"Hanni don't be silly. To Minji you went out with Ryujin last night, she must be in a bad mood because you are all happy this morning."

I stared at Minji thinking about such possibility, which I certainly considered impossible.

"I don't believe it's that. Minji has no reasons."

"That's what you think. You two kissed and had a wonderful weekend together, to then you start getting closer with her best friend? Think." Karina spoke leaving. Jealousy? Was Minji jealous? No one would deny that a few days ago Minji and I were together all the time. But... No, no Hanni.

That would be crazy.

"Let's go, Pham."

I was startled to see Minji in front of me.

"Is it time already?"

"What do you think?"

"That you are in a terrible mood."

"What?"

"Nothing.”

"Let's go, I don't want to be late." she ordered.

The way was too long, it was getting uncomfortable to stay in that silence with her. A two hour drive wasn't easy when the person next to you could jump in your neck at any moment. That was the atmosphere between us, heavy and totally loaded in bad mood.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, why wouldn't it be?" she asked still focused on the road.

"I don't know, you are weird."

"It's your impression, Miss Pham. I am more normal than ever."

"Literally this is not your normal."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, from all the times, this is being your worst mood."

"I must have reasons for it."

Minji stared at me intensely, her eyes were dark, but it wasn't like when she looked at Scarlet. Her iris was in a dark and gloomy tone. She returned her eyes to the bumpy narrow road. Going with an imported car to that place hadn't been a good idea.

"Shit!"

She grumbled speeding up the car.

"Calm down."

"My car is being badly treated in this fucking road, and there's still this damn rain. This way we'll arrive at night.”

And by the way she was right, the road we were on was not one of the best, the rain was torrential. Minji's car skated amid so much mud, and the situation only seemed to worsen.

"Oh my God, this shouldn't be happening."

"We are not going to die, Pham, relax, you'll return in time for your date."

I rolled my eyes tediously. It was 4:30PM. We were an hour and a half late to the meeting. And Minji, on top of everything, had an enough bad mood to make things a thousand times worse.

"I would frankly turn back around." Minji spoke irritated.

"It makes two of us."

"You are in a hurry, right?"

"Yes, let's say that it's not pleasant to be inside a car with a grumpy woman with this torrential rain outside."

Minji squinted her eyes in my direction, surprised to see me talking like this.

"I believe you must have better companies, right?"

"You know what, I really do!" I spoke angrily, I was already tired of all that bad mood.

"I can even imagine who it is." she spoke rudely.

"I guess you probably do." I spoke crossing my arms sulkily.

We stayed in silence for long minutes, Minji huffed beside me. The space seemed too small for both of us.

We moved in a straight line through the lengthy road. Maybe we weren't that far away, the road was too wet, making Minji not speed up her car too much. The car seemed to be going slower at each minute.

"If I go running I'll get there faster."

"What do you want me to do? Speed up in this wet road? If you want to die let me know."

"That you speed up?!"

Minji said nothing, just sped up the car but it didn't respond.

"No, no... this can't be happening." she muttered, making me confused.

The black Mercedes was gradually stopping. Minji turned the steering wheel to guide it to the side.

"What are you doing? Don't you think you are going too slowly? You are still going to stop?"

"Hanni, shut up!" Minji shouted.

I stared at the angry woman. Who did she think she was to shout at me?

"Don't shout at me!"

Minji held the steering wheel tightly, squeezing her fingers on it.

"Look, this fucking car stopped, and I don't have the faintest idea why. We are on a deserted road under a torrential rain, so please, don't disturb me." the woman pronounced each word slowly as if I was a mental patient.

"Wait, wait... your expensive car broke down? How are we returning home now, Minji?"

"I don't know!"

“This can't be happening to me!" I seethed, crossing my arms again.

Minji tried one, two, three, four times and the car didn't show signs of life. Could we be more unfortunate? I was literally lost.

Minji's POV

I was cussing heaven and earth. It wasn't possible, my car had stopped in the middle of nowhere, and to worsen the situation there was a storm outside, and next to me, Hanni complained like an old nag. I took a deep breath trying to ask all the world's calmness so that I wouldn't blow up.

"Can you stop? This damn car won't work!" Hanni said angrily.

"What do you want me to do?" I looked at her.

"Fix it, I shouldn't even be here!"

"And you think I want to be here?"

I yelled at her, who clenched her jaw in pure fury. Hanni then quickly grabbed her bag from the backseat.

"We have to ask for help." she said searching through her bag.

"Let's call Ryujin."

"What? Let's call a tow truck! Your little girlfriend owns one by any chance?" I spoke angrily.

"I don't know, you are her best friend, don't you know?"

I needed to count from one to a thousand to not blow up on Hanni and her little stupid fling.

"I believe you must have more intimacy with her than I, right?"

"Who knows." Hanni spoke grabbing her phone.

"How wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"What happened?"

"There's no signal here, Minji!"

"You just got to be kidding me..."

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" she practically shouted.

"God! You are in a terrible bad mood!" I spoke.

"Me? You are acting like a grim old lady since you woke up! Discounting your frustration for whatever the reason on me!”

"I have reasons for it!"

"What are they, Minji?" the brunette stared at me furious.

"It doesn't matter! And yours? What are they? Ryujin isn't good in bed?!"

Oh God! Shit, shit, shit!

Hanni squinted her eyes in my direction, and in that brown I could see fire, and it wasn't a good kind of fire. The woman took a deep breath, and she didn't make a very pleasant face.

"Hanni... I'm so sor..."

"Shut your mouth, you arrogant! Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" she practically shouted.

"Lower your voice tone, Pham." I said trying to be calm.

"I won't lower shit! You are an idiot, how can I stay so much time putting up with you? You think you own the world? Well, you are very much mistaken, Kim Minji!"

Hanni was pure fury. The woman threw her phone in her bag, straightening her coat that was open, she looked around and opened the car door, getting out of it.

"Where do you think you're going?" I shouted.

"To fucking hell!" Hanni said closing the car door as roughly as she could.

What a difficult woman! Jesus! Where does this crazy thinks she's going?

Hanni left walking under that storm. She was hopelessly angry with me, and it wasn't for less. The words had come out of my mouth without me even realizing it. I honked several times so that she would come back, but the brunette was persistent and kept walking under all that rain.

"Dammit! Hanni!" I shouted.

She didn't even look back.

"If she thinks I'm going after her, she's very much mistaken!" I said crossing my arms, staying immobile for a few seconds.

I looked at both sides, fearing because she was all by herself.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this, God, I can't believe it!”

I took a deep breath, taking courage to do such an act.

I opened the car door and left after the raged brunette who walked fast. The storm wasn't a weak one, the wind was too strong, but not even that changed the absurd idea of the woman in front of me.

"Hanni, get back here now!"

She pretended not to hear.

"Are you deaf? Stop now!”

"You don't own me!" she shouted ahead.

"Fuck, where do you think you're going?" I shouted.

Hanni stopped and turned around to look at me, facing me with so much fury that I could even feel fear if I didn't know her.

"You want to know to where I'm going?" she asked, walking towards me.

"Yes!" I said without backing away.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, fighting a battle only with our gazes, the rain fell on our heads without pity or modesty.

"To a place where I don't have to put up with your rudeness!" she said walking away.

And as an impulse I held the woman's arms tightly and pulled her against my body.

"You are not going anywhere without me! Do you understand?" I said firmly.

"Let go of me, you idiot!" she said, pushing me away roughly.

"I hate you!"

"I know, Hanni, I know..." I said sealing my lips on hers.

At first the woman refused, pushed me away and was able to back away but I pulled her back to me again and kissed her with want. Hanni had already lost the battle and the only alternative was to surrender, and so she did. I placed one of my hands on her waist and the other on her neck, not letting her body away from mine not even by a split second.

How I missed this, God, the full and delicate lips of Hanni moved wildly on mine, making me gasp of relief, the brunette sucked my tongue with so much desire that I could lose myself there for hours, just feeling her taste, her lips, her hands on me. I didn't want to ever stop, I didn't want to let her go, but the air was already lacking and the rain only increased. I slowly let go of her body against my will.

Hanni who was with her eyes closed, opened them slowly, and stared at me embarrassed.

"Are you calmer now?" I whispered to her.

She nodded.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked, much calmer than a few minutes ago.

"I don't know, we have to look for a place to stay the night."

"There's nothing here, we are in the middle of nowhere."

"Don't worry, I'll fix it. Come with me, I'm going to get my things from the car and we'll walk to the nearest town."

Hanni nodded, and we went back to the car to grab my bag, putting everything we needed inside.

"We will walk a little, but I know a little town near here."

"I just don't want to stay here."

"We won't, Pham."

Hanni and I made a long walk under that storm, We found ourselves in a totally deplorable state, our clothes completely soaked and dirty. But that didn't matter, we were fine. After a good time walking we arrived in a small nearby town. The houses were simple, everything with an interior appearance.

"Okay, let's look for a hotel, inn, or something."

"Come with me, let's ask there." Hanni spoke pulling me by the hand.

We asked a group of gentlemen who talked in front of a tavern with a worn appearance. The men indicated us a small inn on the other side of the street. The place wasn't one of the best but it was enough to spend the night, everything was better than to stay under that storm. What I least wanted was to let Hanni get sick.

"Good Night, could you tell me if you have available rooms?" Hanni asked politely to the woman who looked at us startled.

The woman with a young appearance looked in her little notebook, and looked at us.

"We don't have any, ma'am, I'm sorry."

"Look sweetie, check one more time, we really need a room. Our car broke down on the road and we have no where to stay."

"I'll check again." the woman spoke politely.

"Thank you."

Hanni stared at me anxiously.

"I just checked, we do have."

"Great, give us two rooms, please." I said quickly.

"I'm sorry, but we only have one room available."

"One room only?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am, a double room."

Hanni and I stared at each other without knowing what to do. If God wanted to test me, so be it.

"Give us that room, ok?"

The woman nodded and typed on her computer.

"Room number 21, ladies. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay." the woman spoke handing us the key.

"Can you tell me if there's a phone here?”

"There is, the room has a line. Sometimes the signal is bad but if you keep trying frequently it will work."

"Awesome." I said ironically, receiving a nudge from Hanni.

We walked towards the room where we would stay, the small room wasn't that bad, I had already stayed in worse places, it could even be comfortable.

"Well, so far there are no cockroaches here." I spoke throwing the keys on the nightstand after closing the door.

Hanni let out an amused laugh.

"You are probably not accustomed in being in such a simple room, right?" she asked.

"Honestly, this is quite different from my penthouse."

"Very humble of you." Hanni said, smiling sweetly, I was already longing that smile of hers.

"Always."

Hanni stood still staring at me.

"You better take a bath right now, you'll end up getting a cold with those wet clothes." I spoke approaching her, taking off her coat.

Hanni nodded and smiled.

"I'll wait here."

The brunette nodded, and then dropped her bag on the small wooden dresser and walked into the small bathroom. Meanwhile, I took off my soaked coat and dropped it on the floor. I picked up the small telephone, trying it a few times until it got a signal:

\ "Finally! Wonbin! I need you to get me a tow truck, and clothing. My car broke down in the middle of the road when I was on my way to the wood's farm. I'm in a sort of village in an inn."

"You decided to change life, Kim? Becoming a peasant doesn't really fit you." the man asked laughing.

"Don't be a clown, Won, do what I'm asking, bring clothes and ask Danielle to grab clothes for Hanni as well. We caught a heavy rain and we don't have anything to wear."

"Naked? Both of you? I'll have naughty dreams tonight."

"I'll kill you, Park Wonbin! Please, get it done. I want to get out of here tomorrow morning."

"Leave it to me, I'll solve this. As soon as the storm stops I'll drive up there with a tow truck."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, boss, have a good night, I would say to use a condom but I believe that's not necessary." the man spoke mischievously.

"Goodbye, Wonbin." /

I finished the call and leaned back in small the armchair. How crazy could life be? Was destiny so treacherous to the point of making all of this happen to put me together with Hanni again? Was this meant to be? Or had it been pure happenstance of life? Staying in a place without any choice with her would be an amazing way to reconcile.

'God, give me a light! Show me what to do.' I thought.

I woke up from my thoughts as soon as I saw Hanni leave the bathroom, the brunette was only covered by a small white robe. Leaving her beautiful legs showing, her hair was loose and disheveled. Dammit, that was too much for me. Would this be the sign? me shyly.

"My clothes are all wet." she said staring at was, staying with her back to me.

Hanni walked to the dresser where her bag I didn't say anything, just stared for long seconds, admiring every single bit of that woman in front of me. To then stand up from the armchair and walk towards her. Staying closer than I really should.

Hanni lowered her head when she felt my breath near her neck, I trailed my hands up her arms, going up to her shoulders.

"Tonight you won't need them, Pham..." I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

The brunette turned to face me, staring at me without saying absolutely anything. I had no doubts about what we wanted that night.

I brought my hands to the sash that tied the robe, and without taking my eyes off Hanni's, I let it fall at our feet. Hanni looked deep into my eyes in such an intense way that I could feel weak. I didn't know if this was right, I would just do what I really wanted tonight.

"If you don't want, I'll stop." I said, leaning in to inhale slowly the skin of her neck.

She had such a nice scent, a sweet mixture with the freshness of who had just gotten out of the shower. I kissed her neck and placed my hands on her waist, squeezing it hard and pulling her body against mine.

"Do you want this, Hanni?" I whispered to her who closed her eyes when she felt my lips in her skin.

"Be mine tonight. Tell me, do you want this?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.8K 35
Marry the girl I've had a crush on my whole life? Check. Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check. Produce an heir... Wait, what? I have ninet...
20.3K 1.1K 21
An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Hanni Pham has on...
13.6K 695 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
30.2K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...