Sacred Marriage

By SnehaSharma876

Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, th... More

Author's Note
Characters ;)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask Anything
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

895 43 3
By SnehaSharma876

A/n: I am really sorry for updating late as I was shifting to a new house due to which I am busy. I hope you like the next chapter. Please vote, comment and share guyz I really need your support.

Siya POV:

I woke up a bit late today since it's the weekend. I feel tired, and my whole body is sore from yesterday's beating. It's 6 o'clock, and I need to start preparing breakfast; everyone eats at 7:30 am. Carefully getting up, I freshen up, and I can take a shower after preparing breakfast.

After preparing breakfast for everyone and setting it on the dining table, I head to take a shower. Opting for Di's old clothes since it's a day off, I hear a noise downstairs-it's Bhai. I excitedly rushing down the stairs, but clumsy me trips and falls on my butt, and it's hurt like hell as my body is already paining from yesterday's beating.

"Pagal ladki, kabhi toh dekh kar chal liya kar, maina ki main handsome hoon, ladkiyan mujhe dekh kar girne lagti hain. Iska matlab ye nahi hai ki tu har baar giregi," bhai said laughingly. I got up and replied, "Bhai, bhai aap ka aur handsome ka koi relation nahi hai tum bandar jaise dikhte ho," I said, playfully responding.

("Crazy girl, try walking carefully for once," I know 'I'm handsome, girls trip when they see me but that doesn't mean you have to fall every time," he said laughingly. I got up and replied, "Brother, there's no connection between you and handsome. You look like a monkey," I said, playfully responding.)

"Shut up Siya, Is that the way you talk your brother. Thank God, you are getting married and we get rid of you. I wish you were never born," my dad Randhir said angrily.

As I listened to my dad's words, tears threatened to fall from my eyes, but I composed myself. I knew dad didn't like me, but hearing that he wished for my death, left me feeling numb. I struggled to grasp the reality of the situation, unsure of what was happening in my surroundings.

"That's why I came, Dad. She is not getting married to anyone. She is studying, and she's not ready for marriage. I won't allow anyone to marry her against her will!" Bhai declared, his words echoing with determination as he raised his voice.

"Don't you dare yell at me, young man, and your sister is getting married. That's final," Dad said to bhai.

"She's your own flesh and blood, Dad. Show some empathy. How can you treat your own daughter like this? Think about how Mom would feel," your brother insisted, his anger resonating in his raised voice.

"Dad's slap echoed through the room, and I snapped back to reality. She's the reason your mom isn't with us!" Dad yelled furiously, his anger intensifying.

"But..." bhai started, and I cut him off. "Bhai, drop it. I'll go through with the marriage. It's okay for me. Perhaps, they might allow me to pursue my studies, and this could be a way out of this hell," I said calmly.

"But if they don't agree with your studies or if they are like them," your brother said with concern.

"Bhai, let's think positively, okay? They are coming for lunch, and we will see how it goes," I said, trying to reassure him. I didn't want bhai relationship with Dad to shatter, even if it meant sacrificing my own happiness. I knew the pain of being ignored and unnoticed by family, and I didn't want the same for my brother. I had grown accustomed to it, but he hadn't, and I couldn't bear to see him suffer because of me.

"Fine", bhai said and left for his room. "Go and prepare lunch! Get ready! They will arrive soon!" Dad yelled.

I prepared lunch diligently, focusing on the task at hand to distract myself from the impending meeting. Once the meal was ready, I went to get ready for their arrival. I wear a red kurta with palazzo pants, and adorned myself with the earrings bhai bought for me. A touch of lipstick and cream completed the look. As I looked in the mirror, anxiety gripped me, my hands shaking with nervousness. The thoughts of what lay ahead weighed heavily on my mind, creating a sense of unease.

The doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of our guests. Soon, bhai came to call, "Princess, let's go. They've arrived. If you don't want to marry, just tell me, okay? I'll handle the situation," my brother said. "Hmm," I responded. "Don't be nervous, Princess. I am there with you," my brother reassured, and I nodded.

We walked towards the living room, where Dad was already engaged in conversation with our guests. As we approached, Dad acknowledged our arrival with a stern nod, and the room fell into an uneasy silence. My brother, sensing my apprehension, gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. The dynamics of the room hinted at the storm of emotions swirling beneath the surface.
Taking a deep breath I went to kitchen to bring tea and juices.

"She is my daughter, Sia," Dad introduced me as I began serving everyone. A lady approached me and kindly said, "Beta, sit with us. Keep the tray here, and we can help ourselves." I nodded in acknowledgment.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, "I am Anika, Abhiram's mother, and he is Ekansh, Abhiram's father. Vihaan is Abhiram's brother, and he is Bade Hukum, Abhiram's Dadaji," Abhiram's mom introduced. With a respectful gesture, I joined my hands, greeted them with namaste, and touched their feet in a traditional sign of respect.

"There are more in the family, but we'll introduce them in the upcoming meeting," Abhiram's mom explained. "Don't worry, Hukum is on the way; he will be here soon," she continued, and I nodded in acknowledgment.

The doorbell rang, and Mom opened the door. A strikingly handsome man entered, towering at an impressive 6'5, making my own height of 5'5 seem small in comparison. His presence was magnetic and his features were strikingly sexy and attractive. His dark brown eyes captured my attention immediately, making my heart skip a beat. I knew that he was the most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on, and I couldn't help but be drawn to him. His deep brownish-black eyes were captivating. There was an undeniable aura of dominance and authority around him, adding an element of both allure and fear.

"Hukum"(Sir), Dad said, and everyone stood, bow their heads respectfully as a gesture of greeting. Mom and my dii did the same. Meanwhile, I remained transfixed, captivated by his eyes, until our gazes locked, and a smirk form on his face. A sudden wave of embarrassment washed over me, and my subconscious said, "Oh God, what a way to embarrass yourself." My cheeks heated up, and I quickly averted my eyes.

"Let's have lunch," my dad said, bowing, and everyone proceeded to the dining room. In the kitchen, I took out the dishes and served everyone.

"Why are you standing, beta? Come, sit and eat with us," Dadaji insisted. "Don't worry, Dadaji, I'll eat afterwards," I replied politely. "No, beta, come and eat with us," Dadaji urged, and I smiled, joining them at the table. As I began to eat, I sensed the curious gazes from everyone, as if the simple act of me joining the meal was out of the ordinary. "Khana bahut acha bana hai," Dadaji complimented. "Ha, aesa khana toh Anika bhi nahi banati, bahut hi tasty hai," Abhiram's dad said.

(The food is very well-cooked and delicious," Dadaji complimented. "Yes, Anika also doesn't cook such delicious food. It's very tasty," Abhiram's dad said.)

"Haa, yeh sab khana meri pyari bachi Anaya ne banaya hai. Bahut hi acha khana banati hai aur bahut hi sanskari bachi hai. Meri ghar ke kaam ke sath-sath bahar ka kaam bhi acha se sambhalti hai," Mom praised, and I smiled, though a tinge of sadness lingered in my expression.

("Yes, my dear daughter Anaya has cooked all this food. She cooks very well and is a very cultured girl. Along with managing household chores, she handles outside work well too," Mom praised, and I smiled, though a tinge of sadness lingered in my expression.)

Everyone praised her and indulged in their lunch, Mom seized every opportunity to commend my sister. The atmosphere was filled with appreciative words for her culinary skills. Amidst the praise and conversations, everyone continued to enjoy their lunch.

After lunch, everyone gathered in the living room, engaging in discussions about the wedding. I observed dii closely, noting her closeness to Abhiram, which stirred a discomfort within me.

"Let them talk in private," Dadaji said. "Siya, take Hukum to the garden," Dad suggested, and I led Abhiram to the garden.

The silence between us lingered, neither of us taking the initiative to break it. The tranquility of the garden accentuated the unspoken tension, creating a space where the weight of expectations and unexpressed thoughts hung in the air. In that moment, the quietude became a canvas for the unsaid, leaving us standing in a shared uncertainty.

"Hi," he said, breaking the silence. "Hello," I responded. Yet, another awkward silence settled between us. "Why do you want to marry me? I mean, dii(elder sister)is more beautiful and more compatible with you, so why me?" I asked sweetly. "Say no to this marriage," he said, after a moment."Huh?" I responded in shock. "I don't want to marry either you or your sister, but I can't say no to this marriage. So, you say no. I know you are Dad's princess. Your dad will agree with you and say no to this marriage."He continued and I stood there, taken aback by his unexpected revelation and the weight of the decision that seemed to rest in my hands.

"I know you have your reasons for not being able to say no to this marriage, but sorry, I also can't say no to this marriage, and I have my reasons," I responded calmly. Your choice, but let me tell you, I don't do love. I will fulfill all responsibilities of a husband, but don't expect love from me, as I can't love you. So, think carefully if you are ready to step into a loveless marriage. Then I am fine with it," he stated with a matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't have a choice because Dad doesn't give me an option," I thought, and after a lot of contemplation, I said, "I am fine with it."

"Can I ask you something?" I inquired. "Go on," he responded. "Can I continue my study after marriage, and can I also do a job?" I asked. "Yeah, you can do whatever you want. There are no restrictions until it affects my reputation," he answered. Curiosity lingered, "Are you rich? I mean, I saw everyone bowing in front of you," I said. You don't know me, He questioned. "No, how can I know you? It's our first meeting," I replied. "Because everyone knows me," he stated. "Oh," I said. Then he added, "To answer your question, I have more money than you think. I now understand why you want to marry me. I already had a doubt about it, but now it's confirmed. You are a gold digger marrying me for money. That's why you said yes to a loveless marriage and asked how rich I am."

"How can you say that without knowing me?" I defended. "I know you now," He confidently asserted and I rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare to roll your eyes on me," He warned

"I just want to ask something from you. Did media come to your marriage?" I asked "Oh, if you want to ruin my reputation, let me tell you, I haven't shown you my bad side. I'll make sure you go through hell, and everyday you wish to die," he threatened

Feeling already broken, and tears welled up in my eyes , "I am already going through. What more can he do?" I thought Trying to find a middle ground, I requested, "Can you please listen before making your theory? Can we have a small wedding, only family and friends, and no media, please?" After a pause, he agreed, "I am fine with it." "Thanks," I said.

"We talked for a few minutes, then bhai came and said, 'Princess, come outside. Everyone is calling you. Panditji has come to fix your engagement and marriage,'" bhai said.

"Come and sit with us," Dadaji said, and we took our seats as the pandit began. "Ek hafte baad ka muhurat bahut shubh hai engagement ke liye, aur shaadi ke liye ek mahine ke baad ka muhurat hai, uske baad ek saal tak koi muhurat nahi hoga," the panditji said.

(The auspicious timing for the engagement is in one week, and for the wedding, it is a month later. After that, there won't be any auspicious timing for a year," the priest mentioned. )

"I think ek mahine baad ke sahi rahega, tum dono ko koi problem toh nahi hai?" Dadaji asked. "No, Dadaji, we don't have any problem, but we want a small wedding, only family and friends," Abhiram said. "I don't have any problem with that. If you both agree, as this is your wedding," Dadaji said.
("I think a month later would be suitable. Do you both have any problem with that?" Grandpa asked.)

After some time, they left, and I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. This time, I cooked without any fear of beatings because Dad and my brother were at home.

After making dinner, I went to my room and changed into comfortable clothes. As I was about to sit down, the door opened abruptly, revealing my angry mom and sister. "How dare you to sit and eat with us, huh?" my sister said, grabbing my hair tightly and repeatedly colliding my head with the wall. You think they will love you than you are wrong no one love you, beating me with a belt for a relentless hour and i cried bitterly.

After they left, I cried and sneaked out of my room, heading to my favorite place where Ma used to take me when she was still here. It's a beach surrounded by trees, unknown to many, ensuring a serene silence. It was night, and there was no one around. I liked to spend time here, pouring out my complaints to Ma and connecting with Mother Nature in solitude.

The pain and desperation in my heart is unbearable ma even my to-be husband doesn't love me. My heart aches for you, ma, why you left me here all alone. I don't want to live here anymore the world is cruel ma please take me with you. The thought of living here without your love and guidance is too much to bear. I want to die, ma, I don't want to live anymore. I am so tired of everything, and I feel like there's no purpose in my life. If I die, ma, nobody will mourn my loss, in fact, they will be happy to see me gone. Although I have attempted suicide before, I cannot do it now as I have read the diary that you kept for me. But ma, I don't know how much longer I can endure this pain and suffering.

As I lay on the sandy beach, the sound of waves crashing against the shore, tears streamed down my face. The weight of my emotions was too much to bear, and I found myself crying uncontrollably. The soft sand beneath me provided some comfort, but it could not ease the pain in my heart. I cried for what seemed like hours, until exhaustion took over and I fell into a restless sleep.

As the sun rays fall on my face, I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep on the beach. I quickly got up and made my way back to my house. I didn't want anyone to see me. so I snuck in through the window. After freshening up, I hurriedly went about my daily chores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 265 8
ANANT SINGH RATHORE the name is enough for people to go on their knees for him. RANA SA of Rajasthan CEO of RATHORE EMPIRE one of the top 10 global...
306K 22.5K 34
Genre : Romance fiction Tropes : billionaire's love , love marriage, Slow burn , Opposite attraction, emotional scars, soft romance Start : 18 Octob...
321K 14.1K 63
BOOK-2 OF HIS SERIES ABHIMANYU RATHORE: You are mine the moment I layed my eyes on you and you can't escape from me no matter how hard you try to. Yo...
1M 53.6K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...