Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 26

1K 71 215
By Jiapurplesyou

"Eomma?"

"E...eomaa?"

The lady didn't respond as she continued to stare blankly at the ceiling sitting on the couch of the Library... face devoid of emotions.

"You didn't have anything since morning Eomma ... please take this soup." Namjoon forwarded a spoonful of warm soup but the elder didn't seem to have any interest in the food offered.

Jin signalled Joon to shift aside... managing a seat beside her the eldest lord quickly wrapped his hands sideways around the queen and tugged his head deep on her shoulders.

The paranoid lords behaving such helpless and foolishly childish .....the whole palace is witnessing astonishing phenomenon since the Baby Highness's absence. The Kim brothers aren't what they were before baby Jungkook stepped into the Palace years ago.

"I can't live without Choco Eomma... we'll find him soon. Don't stress yourself please.." Jin muttered softly,his own eyes held hesitation to assure the mother, worried how the lady would react.

"I-I tried to save my boy from the c...curse." the lady finally uttered something, hopeless eyes never leaving the ceiling.

"What are you saying mom?" Yoongi nervously asked as he sat on the floor near his Mrs Kim's feet.

"C..curse?" Taehyung repeated sensing it might be related to his bunny.

"I tried to keep my baby out of this bu..but seems like you all have already tangled him inside your hearts... There's no way but to wed him off with the five Kims..."

"And I'll Eomma. I will... As soon as I find my Sugar I'll marry him an...and will keep him with me forever." Jimin threw his heart out ultimately after all the endeavours he made in these years to calm the turbulence raging in his heart.

Nothing matters to him now... except the bunny human boy.... The determined heart after being parted from Jungkook for all these days has finally concluded...this is what his soul wants...his Sugar close to him, always in his vicinity....it doesn't matter if it's in the training hall or the bedroom..

Whatever the consequences are, he's now ready to face them all.

The Queen showed a sheepish smile.

"There's a reason why our bloodlines don't mix my dear." The Queen heaved a sigh as she placed her palm on her clenching chest, a futile attempt to sooth it...

Nobody spoke a word, expecting their Eomma to clarify her statement.

"Nobody who breached the bloodlines...ever came out alive and happy... remember aunt Kim?" She asked, glassy orbs faintly fixed themselves on Jin.

Everyone shook their head..they have only heard of their aunts since their childhood but never witnessed her through eyes.

"Sh....she died."

"But how Eomma?" Namjoon asked, desparation clear in his tone.

Though none of the information sounds to be concerned with Jungkook, the lords know... Her Majesty never utters a useless word.

"I don't know. I wasn't a part of this family then. Your father later told me that she eloped for Alpha Jung soon. Midnight pack..."

"And that Jung soon?" Suga muttered nervously.

"None of the two lived.That's what's worrying me. Love doesn't always lead to a happy ending... history is a witness... My Koo might face the sa.. same fate if he gets married to you."

"Do..does the curse say the person who crosses over the bloodlines...dies eventually?"

"Stop it!!!" Taehyung groaned at the mention of Jungkook's fate...even if he's a believer of myths regarding their clan...it would be a lie if I say that this last sentence of Mrs Kim didn't hit a heavy pang in his already oozing heart.

"Eomma... there's a way right? To get out of this loop?"

The lady's face formed a faint glee to hear the  tiny assurance of hope from her son.

"I was searching the book for that Jin... I never thought before that my sons will change oneday but seems like Royal Diviner was true...the five princes will tie their knots with one soul."

"Then where's the Diviner? He might know what was in the book..." Namjoon exclaimed, internally regretting for trailing his eyes all over the books inside the library but never reading their own heritage,own history.

Thick drenching layers of questions have gathered around the ambience... determined in seeking answers from the vampire souls... questions that were never asked by the lords...were ignored by the modern minds of  rational thinkers..

What exactly happened thousands years ago?What was the curse? Why was it spelled?

And most importantly...

Does the curse even exist? In twenty first century?
.
.
.
.
.

"Who told you to touch my things?" Jhope asked as he stormed inside making the tiny human flinch at the ruthless tone.

"Um... Hobi do...do you have fangs like vampires? Ca-can you suck blood with them?" The delicate afraid voice cracked inside the tent followed by a shattering sound of a porcelain bowl which crashed on the ground breaking in pieces...

Jungkook looked at the fuming elder on the verge of breaking another piece of delicate thing when he advanced ahead to stop the werewolf.

"Lis...listen Hobi. Stop...ahh!!" The boy whimpered as the rough large hands of the older grabbed his shoulders squeezing them furiously.

In confusion, Jungkook's meek state turned into an awful shakiness.

"What? Can't you stop bothering me? Or you are pretending  to be innocent Jungkook?" Hobi gritted his teeth.

When insanity works sense turns blind. The elder's words and actions appeared beyond horrifying to Jungkook... breathing hitched at the tight proximity and utter discomfort.

"Le-leave me. This is... isn't right!" The petite boy requested as his soft feature squirmed under the elder's firm grip.

"Nothing ever was right in my life."

Jhope dominantly stated tightening his hold on Jungkook's muscles....his piercing scarlet glares landed to focus on the human only to get distracted by soft sobbing reaching his wolf ears.

The werewolf halted but remained in the same position as he clenched his jaws. Moments later when the soft sobs didn't cease he moved away from the quivering panicked soul.

"Why are you crying? What did I do to you that you are weeping like a baby?" J-Hope's tone was raw and cold, visibly annoyed at the kiddish behaviour of the adult human.

His hold looses a little on Jungkook as he stated ~

"Weeping isn't a solution in life....do you get me?"

More tears fall as the human pushed Jhope with all his strength and turned to leave as soon as possible.

But that wasn't possible as Jhope grabbed his soft wrist from behind.

"Did I tell you to leave? This is my area and you don't get to enter or leave here at your own wish!!" He said as he yanked back the boy forward... Making him stand right in front of him.

Jungkook's eyes shut themselves at the immense harshness till they unlocked again at the dreadful figure at front.

The weight of dominance and the peeking vulnerable thought of having none by his side evolved a new fear inside the bunny...

The  helplessness of being so small under the giant werewolf aura who has overpowered him and controlling him made him feel dizzy.

"Did I ever told you to thank me?Did I myself invite you to enter my room at late night? You came to my room that day and forced me to seize you here...and now you dare to mess with my things." Jhope furiously howled.

The outer territory has turned silent as the guards and the residents have heard their leader shouting.

Tears repeatedly fell from the silent bunny eyes of the Highness as he lowered down his gaze wishing he could just vanish from the male in front.

"Weren't you offering me a deal yesterday? Being casual with a lord in front of my guards? Where's that courage now?"

Jhope was seething with anger as he emphasized at his each words...the naive boy kept on weeping in hiccups...

"Stop crying Jungkook. You better stop crying." It was getting hard for the werewolf not to loose his sense at the wailing sound coming out from a grown up boy who was on the verge of hitting adulthood.

'Too tearful for a man.'

"L-lea.." the voice was cut off.

"Why do you act so gentle? Look up first. Look at my eyes when I'm talking to you Jungkook!"

Shutting his eyes further Jungkook again lets out~~

"Le... leave me Hobi."

Scarlet sharp gaze shifted from the small face to the shuddering body and then at the floor as he released his one hand from the boy granting him a chance to leave while his other hand was still placed on the boy's shoulders.

"Leave!!" Jhope declared in a cracky tone.

Despite the dizziness and heavy breathing, Jungkook didn't waste a single more second to run from there till he reaches his room.

Entering inside his tent,he shut the curtain as his shuddering body drops on the ground leaning his back on a wooden table. As he hugged his knees and tugged his head.... trying best to shut his soul from the forest and every creature inside it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Open the curtain little guy! It's already afternoon and you are still starving yourself."

"Please open the curtain my boy. Are you sick sweetie? I have cooked special meat balls for you." The familiar female voice which Jungkook met at the day time was heard outside his tent.

Jungkook's exhausted body simply lied on the bed curling up in a ball , depressed eyes still closed searching for peace at the darkness.

He heard the woman calling him again. It's the fourth time the woman called him....yet he doesn't have any will to approach himself towards the maid.

"You need to eat something boy...did something happen Jungkook?" The lady lets out.

No response came.

"I'm worried." The lady huffed as her face frowned.

Gradually getting out of the bed, Jungkook reaches the corner of the area... washing his face with the water kept in a vessel.

"Please open the curtain sweetie." The woman attempted again and this time....it succeeded.

The curtain slowly gets unlocked. Dull ebony orbs of Jungkook blankly looked at the woman who barged inside. The boy walked behind her and gently sat himself on the bed.

The woman put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature at which Jungkook flinched...

"Are you well little guy?"

Jungkook slightly nodded.

"Did Highness say anything to you? I was at the cookery sector...when I came back Jagiya informed me you didn't eat yet. Wait,your eyes---you cried?" She leaned closer at the gloomy figure.

"N..no."

"You can share with me little boy. I'll try my best to solve what's bothering you...you know what? I always wanted a son like you but sadly enough we don't have any.." She said.

Likewise there came no response from Jungkook except quietness.

"Come....let's eat." The elder raised herself to take the boy to eat but he clutched her hand urging her to stop.

He definitely doesn't want to clash his eyes with the wild gaze of Jhope again.

"Why? You don't wanna eat at the lunch table?" Jungkook shook his head in denial still not opening his mouth.

"Alright." The woman said as she left the boy alone.

Moments later, she returned to the tent with a tray of food in her hands as she sat on the bed beside Jungkook.

"Here...Come let's eat. I also didn't have my lunch since I was waiting for you."

Jungkook didn't move a single limb to approach the food in front.

The elder sighed....

"Highness shouted at you...right? Don't worry he is always like that...he didn't mean it seriously bu..."
Jungkook finally chose to open his heart out.

" Do....don't take his name. He..he isn't even a human. He...he.."

"Yes he isn't a human Jungkook. So aren't we."

Jungkook looked away, averting his gaze at the right...he knows the pack members would never badmouth about their leader.

The lady put her hand gently on Jungkook's palms... comforting her.

"Don't act like a human little guy. This is the reason vampires and we never disclosed our existence to humans...they aren't enough matured enough to accept the reality. They will just judge everything before confronting the truth."

"Bu...but he deceived me."

"You don't even know him Jungkook...and you concluded everything so soon?"

The lady shoved a meat ball inside his mouth as she spoke again...

"Everyone is going through something you know nothing about...never get blinded by what you see Jungkook."

The boy was taken aback at the firm yet polite tone of the elder.

"Um wh...what  are you saying aunt?"

"I don't know much boy...all I heard from jagiya is that when Highness's parents were abandoned from their kingdom....they settled in the Redwoods. Some guards had accompanied the couple to serve them....jagiya was one of them."

"Wh...why were they abandoned?"

"I don't know sweetie.. Anyways,there's a good news for you. Your Hobi is going to headquarters at the North gate for some days...you won't have to deal with him for a while."

Jungkook choked on the food which the elder had pushed into her mouth.

' Isn't North gate the last spot till humans venture into the greenwood? If I  somehow get to reach the headquarters and bump into a human....

Well, nobody will reject a handsome reward from the Kim Enterprises.... will they?'

"How far is the headquarters aunt?" The boy put on a sheepish smile since no hint of running away can be given to a single living being.

"We are one seventy eight degrees south from the headquarters boy....it's I guess some sixty four kilometres in human measurement.  But why are you asking little guy?"

"No.. nothing I'm ju-just....um...what's the thing in your forehead? Is it that holy liquor?" The best way that came to his mind for diverting the topic.

The lady's fingers unconsciously traveled to her forehead,her cheeks blushed a little..

"Oh yes Jungkook. Jagiya put it on me a while ago...it's said that the more your mate loves you,the brighter the colour gets."

"Aww...then I think uncle loves you a lot...the colour is really shiny.." the boy giggled as as the lady pinched his cheeks .
.
.
.
.
.

The Midnight pack leader suddenly felt restless as he tossed and turned himself upon the bed. Luckily,the size of the bed was large enough to keep the range and not to let the male fall.

He had already skipped his lunch and stayed inside the tent hoping a comfy afternoon nap.

Thick sweats circled his scarlet hair and forehead, a sharp pain ran  inside his veins as he jolted off from the deep slumber.

He tightly clutched his chest with one hand and the other one with the bedsheet but there was no sign of calming down. His heart was beating at an abnormal rate and his breathing hitched all over...making him suffocate.

He needs to leave for the headquarters since the cyber workers informed there's a new information regarding the bloodsuckers...

But he couldn't control the stinging pain tearing him apart. He clenched his jaw and teeth to resist the shrieks and closed his lashes as tears of pain flew down silently.

While calling one of his guards he wasn't able to let out a howl...

Soon heavy steps of guards were heard who ran inside with fear at the pitiful condition of their highness.

"Your Highness....are you..."

"Jus...just call Elder Park..go~ I need him instantly."

Within minutes a short but chubby old figure entered the tent as the rest of the guards bowed to him...

(A/n : Elder Park was the oldest living werewolf in the pack who raised Jhope since his childhood...as time flew and J-Hope grew up to be the leader of the people,he continued to honour the elder and treated him as his only family.)

After checking the heartbeat and pulse,he signalled the guards to evacuate the tent which they obediently followed.

As soon as they left the Oldman excitedly hugged the bulk figure lying in pain as he said ~

"Congratulations my Highness.... Moon Goddess has finally blessed you with a mate...your mate bond is completed son."

The younger arched again as he felt his spine almost cracking...

"El...elder P-park...I'll die if you aghh....if you continue to ....joke now."

"No no my child...it's the matebond...it happens with every Alpha...when your bond is completed and your mate is very close to you,you feel a sharp pain at first.."

"A..a mate?" The younger tilted his head in confusion.

"I..I don't want any attachments Elder Park..my  parents died for th...this shit."

"Don't reject the Moon Goddess boy...maybe the mate is a werewolf and not a vampire..m..there won't be any problem of interspecies marriage."

"Don't take that name please." Jhope whimpered in pain as he said again ~

"The..they killed my father... My childhood...my everything."

He felt the elder's fingers running through his hairs, comforting him..

"Don't say that my Highness....  It was a revenge.The Kim clan thought your father has fooled their princess...."

"NO!! My appa didn't murder Eomma." Jhope howled at a mixture of both pain and anger...

"My dad lo...loved my Eomma...he even left his position,the royalty,the palace for her... brought her here....cherished her.. my Eomma di..died for something else..I'm sure."

"We can't prove that to those bloodsuckers boy...there's no evidence for that."

The old man sighed as he said. His experianced eyes have witnessed how much Jung soon cared for his wife ,how the hatred between the two clans destroyed their relationship,how he weeped crazily at his wife's death, how the vampires ruthlessly attacked him for vengeance,how the couple never witnessed a happy everafter.

"I'll find your mate's name and identification through my powers. You take some rest..as I said he or she's very close to you.."

"I don't need a mate!!" Jhope growled as he slowly tried to get up...the pain was slowly getting better.

"Say you don't want.... Coz as much as I see, you actually do need someone by your side."

The leader cutely glared at his elder before leaving the tent...

"Yes Your Highness..." The guard outside bowed respectfully.

"I'm leaving for the North....keep an eye on that human."

"Wait....there's no need to eye on me... I'm accompanying you there..."

A firm soft voice made all the werewolves present to turn back..

Jungkook was standing there with a straightened posture...

"I... I'm going to the North gate."

Jhope wasn't that surprised at the boy's demand but concluded mentally that  he isn't taking a crybaby there...

"And how do you intend to cover the distance?" He asked...

"Um..I'll ride you!" The boy replied without any hesitation.

And that's where the seriousness shattered with the dual meaning of the sentence.

Kang cleared his throat to normalise the situation while few chuckled silently. The leader's eyes however popped open  at the boy's declaration.

(A/n : yes they thought exactly what you thought.🌚)

"S-say that again!!"

Jhope asked in bewilderment.....still lost at how could such an innocent pure face utter such bold words.

"What? I said I'll ride on you...on your wolf form I mean."

Jhope scoffed in relief.
"Ah yes....that sounds better. You should clearly speak your intentions that you meant to sit on my shoulders....wait what?"

Jungkook stepped closer ,his eyes directly staring at the leader since he knows his puppy eyes ain't gonna work on the male... rather the male at the front hates timidness .

"I don't know anyone here Hobi...and I don't want to get betrayed again by a werewolf... I'm sure I'll end up trusting people here and I don't wanna regret further."

" You...you sound as if you know me." Hobi smirked .

"Of course I do." Jungkook stepped closer,eyes never leaving the other's scarlet orbs.

"Oh.... what's my name again?"

"Um  it's Hobi...why?" The boy replied in  confidence till his realisation hit... the name 'Hobi' is just a nickname he himself gave to his bodyguard. He doesn't know the real name of the werewolf yet.

Even Jhope is just a codename the elder used as an agent.

Hobi smirked as he turned forward and clutched a bag from his guard.

"No..no wait!!!"

The human cannot afford the last hope to escape the forest to die just because he doesn't know the name of his abductor.

Jungkook ran to the elder tugging his robe's sleeves, a strong urge and requirement to stop him.

"I...I me-mean I may not kn..know your name but I do know how untrustworthy and dual-faced faithless creature you are... atleast there's no fear of being betrayed again since I won't trust a filthy piece of shit like you anym..."

He was going to speak more but then again....he recalled how he has fucked up again...

He instantly covered his mouth with his two small palms as he kneeled before the lord.

"I'm sor... sorry Ho.. hobi. I...I was just ki-kidding."

The leader spared a glance at the guards circling him...he could feel them chuckling inside.

If he leaves this piece of human here for days, they would surely learn to badmouth about their leader..not to mention that his honour has already dropped  to the ground by the adjectives the younger used effortlessly without any hesitation.

"You better not kid like this in future." Hobi said as he stepped out..

Jungkook got up slowly and quietly followed the werewolf.... cautious about his silent steps not to be sensed by the elder.

Minutes later he heard the male yelling --

"Walk fast...I can hear you walking."

Oh... werewolf's ears!!!

======================================================

Don't forget to vote 🥺
Target - 42+🌟

Follow me too 🔪

🔊It's a long chapter but I hope you enjoyed 😌

🔊Anything you liked special about the chapter?

🔊Any doubts regarding any incident?

🔊Oh....I am thinking about writing a new book(not any time soon).
Got any ideas or suggestions?

But that also means I won't be updating BABY HIGHNESS so frequently....🙂
Since I'll have to divide my time to two books.

ATTENTION!!!

Purples, as you read my book and if you enjoy it,all I ask is to vote. It might seem annoying how I remind you to vote and comment at each chapter but...I must say~

Not only it serves as an appreciation to the efforts I'm dedicating to my books but also encourages me to write happily.

If you remember....when you fulfill my target early I get so overwhelmed that I make daily update.

But in last chapter you didn't respond that much...it resulted in me questioning the chapter if I made it boring or not.

Why don't you all vote chapters equally?😞

Chapters will be according to the storyline and requirement....I promise you to keep the book interesting.😉

Please have patience 🙃

Anyways.... stay safe and warm dear Purples.♥️♥️

Okay...I got a line for you~~

Jia purples her PURPLES.
Can you please shower her
With some warm cuddles?🥺

Lol so cheesy!!🙄

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
211K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
505K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
130K 4.4K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...