castle's only princess (Compl...

By anamsameer2007

"𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓪 ❤️‍🩹" "𝖴𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅!" "𝖭... More

our princess 👑
there are boundaries..
DEEPLY HURT
celebs and lies
sick
scoldingss
the test
amusement
jeff and 10th boards
got caught 💔
surprise~
cousin.....
understood
meeting the next princess
engaged
jewellery~
The wedding 💍
first day!
the result day!
disappointed
Grandmother's palace!
Cutting the ties~
First day of college
sparkly night
Destiny?
just tired!
spying~
diary..
fun times~
the royal ball
Eavesdropping?
fever
oh-no
betrayel..
engaged..
rescue!
mysterious call..
Paris...
freedom..
back home?
a bad sister?
A happy ending..

In India..

307 22 3
By anamsameer2007

Sophia's pov
We all landed safely in "India"
It was a pretty exhausting flight..but I was excited to see India..I have heard a lot about its history..and their lifestyle..

As we reached the hotel..a pretty woman at the front desk greeted us..and she joined her hand and said "namaste"..I was confused but Alisha told me that was a way of greeting in India..

Alisha gave me the keys to our room..Alisha and I were sharing a room..and the other girls were sharing one..and then the boys in a different room..

I loved the presentation of the room..and it smelled so good..

Alisha :- you must be tired right? 

Sophia :- very tired.. *i said laying on the bed*

Alisha :- I will order us some lunch..

she said and called on the telephone which was kept on the desk beside the bed..

And in less than half an hour the food had arrived..

Sophia :- What about the other r
Girls..

Alisha :- the food will be in their room in any minute now..

Sophia :- wow..all the food looks amazing..but I don't know the name of any food item..

Alisha :- oh..let me tell you..there is vegetable biryani aka pulao..with some dahi (curd) and naan with Shahi paneer..and lastly mongo lassi..

Sophia :- wow.. let's eat now..iam super hungry...

They all ate.. Then Alisha opened the tv..and saw the news..

"The only princess of South Korea has ran away on the night of her wedding..with the security guard named jeff"

Sophia's eyes widened..then they heard a knock on the door..

It was Jeff and thier other friends..

Sophia :- I want to ask you one question jeff..how did you got the courage and idea of letting me ran away like this.. *she asked curiously*

Jeff :- actually the day before your wedding Jin hyung called me to his room...

Flashback
The night before Sophia's wedding..

In jin's room
Jeff's pov..
I have no idea why jin hyung called me to his room..

I knocked on the door..and he told me to "come in"

I saw him and Mulan noona..sitting on the bed looking very serious..

I gulped and entered the room..

Jeff :- Jin hyung..you called me?

Jin :- jeff..ik that you and Sophia were once good friends..but after jungkook's threat..it wasn't the same.. *he said with his cold voice.and shivers ran through my spine*

But that's besides the point..i have a very difficult task for you to do..and it's for sophia's good..will you be able to do that.. *he asked looking straight into my eyes..when my eyes met his..i could see the love he had for his sister and her happiness*

Jeff :- "I will do anything for Sophia hyung!"

Jin hyung smiled...

End of flashback...

Jeff :- and then he told me the plan..of rescuing you..he knew you would do anything for your dream..all of your brothers helped me...he gave me money for your expenses..they told me to "take care of you in thier absence"

Sophia was fully crying now..she hated the thought of ever disliking her brothers..but she thought that they had abandoned her...but she was wrong..her brothers always wanted the best for her..

Sophia hugged jeff..and suprisingly he hugged her back...

Sophia :- thank you so much jeff..if it wasn't for you..I would be locked in that stupid marriage..

Jeff :- no need of thanking me..ur brothers are the real hero here.. *he said with a small smile*

Wow..this is the first time I saw jeff smiling after many days..

A/n pov :-

Alisha :- um Sophia do you want to come to the mela with me?
*She asked excitedly*

Sophia :- sure..but what is a mela?

Alisha :- well it's kinda of a big market..with cool amusement park kinda rides..and it just has like a different vibe..

Julian :- aren't we allowed there..

Alisha :- ofcourse ur allowed..why would u ask that?

Julian :- u only asked to sophia..

Alisha:- ah iam sorry..I had special outfits for the girls.. that's why I asked her..all the girls come with me..
And boys go to the front desk they will hand u your outfits..

All of them were confused in what were the "special outfits"

After sometime they all were ready..and they all were wearing traditional Indian clothes!

Alisha's outfit

Sophia's outfit..
She looked like an angel..

There other friends *I forgot their names*

The boys!

Julian..

Jeff..

Alisha :- Wow! U all look amazing...

Sophia :- all thanks to you..

Jeff :- Sophia..I had a call from ur brother he told me that..je is sending u a new identity card..in that your name..and everything is changed..so ur new name is "Kiara" so everyone call her Kiara..and also u need to get a hair cut..

Sophia :- understood! *She saluted cutely and everyone laughed..and Jeff smiled looking at her..that made Sophia's heart flutter*

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 2.8K 21
"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐤!𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧." "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲�...
202K 15K 37
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 ❤️‍🩹 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠...
37.4K 1.7K 30
Cold love? Hate love? It's strange how a cold love or hate love can be highlighted in a sibling story. It does, He is a cold brother. She is a soft s...
57.2K 854 10
"𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙, 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕...