Vampire Knight (Female Zero)

Von art030603

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight or any of its characters. *==========================================... Mehr

Character
Prologue
1. Night of the Vampires
2. Memories of Blood
3. Fangs of Repentance
4. Trigger of Convictions
5. Moonlight Festival
6. Their Choice
7. Rise of the Arcbloods
8. Scarlet Labyrinth
10. Crimson Gaze

9. Gunshot of Sorrow

233 10 3
Von art030603

It was a sunny morning. At the moon dormitory, Kaname was laying down in his love chair with the window open and the sun hitting him.

He was thinking about what he said to Yuki and Zira. And what Zira said that Yuki isn't an object and how he hurted her feelings.

Zira in the other hand was getting ready for class. She couldn't stop thinking in what Kaname said to her that night.

"I know that you would never betray her. And that is why I, am allowing you to stay with her and protect her when she's in trouble or in pain.... Zira."

With Yuki, she was in her room with Sayori. The girl was half awake.

"Right now.... My goal is to find Shizuka Hio and know whether or not if my brother is alive."

She remembers the hug Kaname gave her and the comfort Zira gave.

Yuki: "I will make sure... that I will protect the ones I treasure."

Back at the moon dorm. Takuma knocks at Kaname's door.

Takuma: "Kaname...?"

But he didn't respond.

Takuma: ".... Make sure you get some rest. Sleep well."

He was about to leave when he saw the group behind him all gathered at Kaname's door.

Rima: "Seems president Kuran.... Has locked himself in his room."

Akatsuki: "Alright, so what have you done this time Hanabusa?"

Hanabusa: "I didn't do it!?! Besides.... If I did, like always. He would've have punished me in front of everyone."

Akatsuki: "That's true."

Ruka looked down in sadness, Akatsuki saw this and so did Takuma.

Takuma: "I wouldn't worry. I'm sure he has just a few things on his mind right not. Well, that's enough. Let's all go to bed."

"Master Takuma." Said the maid as she was holding a bunch of books along with two hooded vampires who were also servants.

Maid: "Here they are. All the books you've requested, would you like me to take them to your room?"

Takuma: "Uh, yes! Please! That would be... perfect...! Thank you."

Maid: "Where is lord Kaname?"

Takuma: "Do you need him for something?"

She was holding a tray with a pen and paper.

Maid: "A guest who will be visiting dorm is requesting permission to enter."

Takuma takes the paper and reads it. He then starts to panic.

Takuma: "This can't be!?! Why is he...!?"

Senri: "You okay Takuma?"

Hanabusa: "Is something wrong?"

Takuma: "It says...! That my grandfather....! IS GOING TO COME HERE TONIGHT!!!!!"

Everyone was confused and deadpanned at this.

Everyone: "Huh?"

Later, they were all at the lounge.

Akatsuki: "Wasn't your grandfather..."

Hanabusa: "Isn't he the..."

Takuma: "That's him. In the human world, there's not a single business venture which his company is not somehow involved. The Ichijo group was founded by him. In the vampire world... he is the patriarch of one of the most distinguished aristocratic families. Asato Ichijo.... Also know as Ichio. And as the member of the senate, the vampire with the most seniority."

Akatsuki: "But I still don't get it. Why is he coming here?"

Takuma: "I don't know...."

Ruka: "We have nothing to fear."

Takuma looks at Ruka in surprise.

Ruka: "I understand that the senate is powerful. They are the highest governing body of our society and demand our respect. But in the end they are not the ones who rule us."

Takuma: "I know that's true... but still I just.... I don't want him to come here and disturb the relative peace this dorm has established. For Kaname's sake too..."

Meanwhile with Zira. "Zira, Zira!" Said Chichi as he runs to the stable, Zira was grooming Lily.

Zira: "What is it Chichi? Why are you in such a hurry?"

Chichi: "I just came back from a meeting with Salena. You know the crow familiar of your mentor."

 Zira: "Yeah, so what happened?"

Chichi: "Apparently Takuma Ichijo's grandfather Asato Ichijo is coming to visit Cross Academy tonight."

Zira stopped grooming and looked at Chichi with seriouness.

Zira: "You mean the Asato Ichijo also called Ichio...!?"

Chichi: "Yup."

Zira: "But why? He is the type of vampire aristocrat that dislikes the ideology of brining peace with the humans and vampires...! What's more is he dislikes purebloods such as Kaname."

Chichi: "Unfortunately Salena never told me in why he's coming. But she did warn us that we need to be prepared if he plans to attack. That guy also knows that witches still exists and that they are hiding in the shadows."

Zira shivered but nods.

Later that foggy night, every vampires at the moon dorm were all gathered.

Ruka: "-Fufufu-.... Are you that afraid? Of that geezer senator?"

Akatsuki: "Of course. He's a monster whose been alive for 12 times longer than as. And I'm guessing, that's why everyone skipped classes to be here."

Rima: "Even he admits he's scared."

Senri: "Well so am I Rima."

Rima: "Hm?"

Senri: "But still... I wonder whose scary, dorm president Kuran or this guy?"

Hanabusa: "Your kidding? That's obvious."

That was when Kaname appeared.

Takuma: "Kaname!?"

Takuma walks up to him.

Takuma: "Don't worry! You don't need to be here for all this alright... I'm sure he's just coming here to lecture me about something..."

Kaname: "It's alright. I haven't seen Ichio for quite sometime. I'd like to say hello, may I?"

Takuma: "Of course you may.... But..."

The door opens, revealing a silhouette vampire with a cape, the wind dies and he enters. "I appreciate this warm welcome." Said Ichio who reveals his face as he stepped into the light.

He looked a lot like Takuma but scarier.

Ichio: "But the only reason I've come tonight is to pay a visit to my dear grandson. No need to stand formalities."

Kaname: "Hello Ichio. I'm glad to see your well..."

Ichio: "We haven't seen each other since the day you refused to have me as your legal guardian.... And that's the last we spoke. Lord Kaname."

Kaname: "Yes, I just didn't want to be coddled..."

Takuma: "Kaname. It isn't time for this..."

Ichio frowns and looks at Kaname neck.

Ichio: "Purebloods are different from us aristocrats. Even if your covered in blood, nothing can defy you. Your a flower that smells lusciously sweet for all eternity."

He then grabbed Kaname's hand, everyone gasped at this. He then bows to him.

Ichio: "You possess overwhelming youth, power, and beauty. However the arcbloods are ten times more powerful and chose who will be one of them whether it is a pureblood or an aristocrat. I pray someday I will be able to see if the benefits of your unrivaled blood."

Ruka runs between them and protects Kaname. While Hanabusa grabbed Ichio's hand.

Ruka: "Forgive me! Lord Kaname! But he...!"

Hanabusa: "You jest too much sir!"

Ichio: "The daughter of Souen and the son of Aido."

Akatsuki pulled Ruka away from Kaname while Ichio pulled his hand away from Hanabusa's grasp.

Takuma: "Hanabusa!"

Hanabusa: "You say that! Knowing that asking a pureblood for his blood is the greatest taboo among vampires!! I am not afraid of you sir-."

But Hanabusa was cut off with a slap on his face from Kaname. Ruka gasped at this, Kaname then bows to the aristocrat vampire.

Kaname: "I haven't taught him enough manners."

Ichio: "It's because you are here lord Kaname. That I am capable to put my concerns at ease and my grandson attend this academy."

Ichio bows to him one more time and kisses Kaname's hand.

Ichio: "My lord..."

Ruka gave a sad expression. Meanwhile with the girls.

Yuki: "I don't get it. Why did the night class skipped all the classes."

Zira: "I'm not sure Yuki. But from what I heard from the guard, he said that a special guest from the aristocratic vampire had come to visit at the moon dorm. And his name is Asato Ichijo, Takuma Ichijo's grandfather."

Yuki: "I see, I wonder why he came."

Zira: "Now don't you go poking into the moon dorm again without my supervision!"

Yuki: "Eep! Of course not! I know you will drag me back again and give me another lecture like last time...."

Zira: "Exactly. And now the headmaster wants us to speak to that man....!"

Back with Kaname, he was looking at the letters that were given to him. "If I continue to ignore you. Would you stand there forever...? Ruka?" says Kaname as he sensed Ruka's presence behind his door. 

Ruka enters Kaname's room.

Ruka: "Well it's just that.... Y-you haven't scolded me yet..."

Kaname: "You want me to slap you? Your an odd girl."

Ruka: "Lord Kaname. Your very kind, the actions that you took saved Hanabusa from Ichio didn't they?"

Kaname: "It just happened to turn out that way."

Ruka then picks up the fallen letters.

Ruka: "It seems you haven't been your usual self lately."

She hands it to him.

Kaname: "Thank you."

Ruka goes closer to Kaname.

Ruka: "Lord Kaname. If my blood... can give you some substance for you.... Even a little bit..."

She pricks her neck. A small drop of blood falls on Kaname's face. Kaname places his hand her face.

Kaname: "That's enough. Ruka, listen.... There's nothing to worry about."

He wipes the blood of his face.

Kaname: "I'm perfectly fine."

Ruka get's up.

Ruka: "Alright...."

She then leaves his room and slowly walks back to hers. Just as she was heading back, Akatsuki stops her.

Akatsuki: "Yo..."

Ruka: "What is it?"

Akatsuki: "Nothing...."

Ruka: "What do mean nothing!?"

Akatsuki doesn't say anything and looks at her.

Ruka: "Seems you already know... I asked... but lord Kaname didn't want to drink my blood. I don't do what...? That is... that it didn't come true...!"

She then hugs Akatsuki and cries.

Ruka: "The only time lord Kaname wanted my blood was when I first came to this school...! But that...! Was the last time...!!"

Akatsuki: "Seems that way.... It's what we do. We try to fulfil are longings... my drinking each others blood. I am sorry, I guess it just means... that your blood is not enough for him right now."

Ruka: "But I love him so much...! I've tried... but no matter what I do, I still don't understand lord Kaname... I don't know what he wants? I'm such a fool."

The next morning, Ichio was leaving back to his home.

Ichio: "Takuma.... It seems lord Kaname has a great deal of trust in you.... You keep serving him as well as you have there. And keep an eye on him as well. For those are the only reasons I'm allowing you to stay at this acdemy. Is that clear?"

The door opens.

Takuma: "Grandfather. I'm afraid you don't understand."

Ichio looks at his grandson.

Takuma: "You see.... I will only do what is best for my friend. I'm sorry."

Ichio frows at this.

Ichio: "It is you that does not understand. Make no mistake, friendship based on fictitious peace in this small at this academy-."

"Cross Academy is peaceful!" says Yuki as she butts in the conversations. Zira sighed and sweat dropped.

Takuma: "Yuki! Zira!"

Yuki: "Um.... So..."

She then salutes.

Yuki: "The headmaster said if he would like to ask you to donate a lot for the academy's this time around as well!"

Zira: "Yuki...!"

Yuki: "Uh! Hold on, you are actually Takuma's grandfather aren't you...? We are here to escort you!"

Zira then bonks at Yuki's head. She then respectfully bows at him.

Zira: "Please follow us sir. We'll take you to the headmaster's office."

Ichio's eyes widened when he saw Zira.... However, he didn't show it and sensed a strange aura in the girl. The aura which he believed in.

Ichio: "Hm.... Very well."

"Ichio." Said Kaname as he stops him from leaving.

Yuki: "Huh? Kaname, what are you..."

But Zira covers her mouth.

Zira: "Ssh! No interruptions...!"

Though she also looks at him with a concern face.

Kaname: "Thanks for coming. I look forward to seeing you in the future."

Ichio: "The same goes for me as well. Goodnight."

He bows to him and walks with the Zira.

Kaname: "Yuki."

Yuki: "O-oh! Yes!?"

Kaname: "Good work. You and Zira are doing great as the disciplinary committee."

Yuki: "Uh, um, no! I.... Um... um... I just... I just want to say thank you for yesterday!"

Kaname was confused.

Yuki: "Excuse me!"

And with that, she leaves and tags along with Zira. Ruka was watching them from afar. As Yuki was catching up to them, Zira was walking quietly, escorting the vampire aristocrat. When suddenly he stopped.

Ichio: "You know..."

Zira was scared and was about to summon her sword.

Ichio: "Your aura... it feels so powerful."

Zira: "W-what...? I'm sorry sir I don't know what your saying...?"

Ichio: "Listen child.... Have you ever heard a story about the vampires... and the witches...?"

Zira's blood froze but she remained calm. Ichio continued.

Ichio: "Long ago, the vampires lived in peace with the witches. The time when vampire hunters began their hunt for rouge vampires. The witches helped the blue blood vampires... an aristocrat, a pureblood, or an arcblood.... They protected and provided we vampires in return we give them something."

Zira: "And... and what was that...?"

Ichio: "Our blood and powers... they gave us even a cure to control our thirst for blood."

Zira: "Okay.... If you say that there are witches.... Then where are they?"

Ichio: "That is the thing I'm trying to search. It wasn't long before a rouge pureblooded vampire attacked an innocent which. Not only did they took the witch's blood but also killed them."

Zira gasped hearing this.

Ichio: "And ever since that day. The witches stopped helping us and disappeared in the shadows. Some of us vampires blamed the purebloods for causing this."

He then looks at the girl.

Ichio: "Tell me girl... who do you blame? The blueblood vampires that are trying to fix the messes or the pureblood that started this."

Zira: "I.... I..."

Then Yuki arrived just on time.

Yuki: "Sorry I'm late."

Zira: "Y-Yuki! You have arrived just on time! Mr. Ichijo!"

When Ichio left, Zira was in her room still thinking what Takuma's grandfather had said to her. She even told this to Chichi.

Chichi: "I heard story that a vampire killed a witch. But I didn't know it had to be a pureblood...!"

Zira: "Neither did I.... Now I don't even know if I should trust Kaname or not..."

Just then Kaien enters to which Zira deadpanned.

Kaien: "Zira! I knew I'd find you here! I need to have a word with you if I could?"

Zira sighs but nods. Later, they arrived at the headmaster's office. Kaien slides an envelope to her.

Kaien: "This is an order from the hunter association. It's a request to hunt down a level E serial killer. And it's for you."

Zira picks up the envelope.

Zira: "Are you sure...? I don't remember how to hunt down a level E vampire..."

Kaien: "I know, but it will be your first assignment as a hunter. It's despicable... this is just they're way of testing you. To see what you have in what it takes to carry on the Kiryu name... I told them the other day that you were doing fine...!"

Zira: "They still think I'm one of them... what happens if I refuse?"

Kaien: " Unfortunately Zira. This is something you can't refuse."

Zira was surprised in the headmaster's tone but she nods and leaves.

Kaien looks through the window, he was also in deep thought.

Kaien: (Goodness.... It's either the hunter association or the senate. I wish they would leave my poor students alone. I only hope... that there aren't any consequences.)

The next morning, Yuki woke early and checks on Zira.

Yuki: (I know I left Zira when she looked upset. I asked what was wrong but she said with a sad smile saying she's fine and was just tired...)

That was when she saw Zira leaving the sun dormitory and was heading to the town. Yuki decided to follow her.

Yuki: (Where is she going? And why is she skipping class to do it?)

Zira then arrives at an abandoned mansion, the girl goes inside. Unaware that Rima and Senri were doing the same mission.

Senri: "This is it."

Rima: "Hey, Senri. Your gonna get a sunburn for not using an umbrella."

Senri gasped that he forgot to bring his umbrella, then their manager calls them in the car.

Manager: "I want you both to hurry up and finish your business or your going to be late for the photoshoot. And Senri! You get sunburns easily and you didn't bring an umbrella. So you get in under Rima's too."

Rima: "Huh...?"

Manager: "You need to remember that your a professional model!"

Senri: "Fine..."

And with that their manager drove off.

Senri: "Why do we have to hunt a former human during the day?"

Rima: "It's an order from the senate. They don't want the hunter associations to beat us to it. It seems the vice dorm president got an earful from his grandfather."

Senri: "So then.... It's a race is it?"

Rima: "From what I was told, our target became a level E recently. So he may have some intelligence. Still, I doubt he'll be any different."

That was when Senri sensed Yuki's presences.

Senri: "It's the disciplinary committee."

Yuki: "Huh? It's you Senri!? And Rima too...."

Back with Zira, she pulls out her dagger and gun at the vampire who was sucking a young teenage girl's blood.

Vampire: "Who are you?"

Zira: "Four teenage girls have been found dead. You wouldn't happened to know anything about that?"

Vampire: "Come on! Your supposed to shoot me with no questions asked hunter! But still, I'm in a good mood to answer your questions sweetheart. Yes! I did it! I couldn't help myself, it felt so good~...! Quite just recent enough..."

Zira was disgusted by his answer.

Vampire: "You have no idea how good it feels. When your fangs peers the skin of the girls neck."

Zira: "You sick scumbag!"

Zira shoots at the creature without any hesitation. The creature dodges the bullets and runs.

Zira: "Get back here!"

Hearing the gunshot, Yuki wasted no time and enters the mansion. That was when the level E vampire was in front of her sitting on the steps.

Yuki: "A vampire...!?"

Vampire: "Well now... a friend of the hunter are you?"

Yuki: (A level E!?)

Vampire: "Tell me, are you trying to steal my dessert from me too!?!"

Yuki wasted no time and pulled out her staff. Then Senri and Rima appears.

Senri: "Your in the way."

He pricks his own blood which became a wipe, the vampire dodged in time before it hit him. Then the vampire disappeared.

Senri: "Huh? Did he get away?"

Rima: "Your taking forever. Hurry up."

Senri: "You too hate playing chase."

Rima: "So, just go get him."

Yuki runs to search for Zira.

Yuki: (Zira must be somewhere in this place.)

But as she was searching for her. The vampire appeared from the ground, he laughs like crazy and grabs her leg.

Vampire: "My luck keeps getting better! Your number two today!"

Yuki gasped and tries to escape from his grasp. She reaches out to her staff which is far away.

Vampire: "Now, now, don't be scared? I promise I'll do my best to be gentle."

Suddenly a bullet was shot at the vampire.

Zira: "Get your hands off her now!!"

Yuki: "Zira!"

Zira helps Yuki get up and points her gun at the vampire.

Vampire: "H-how dare you!?!"

Yuki: "Zira!?"

Zira: "I've gotten orders from the association that I must kill him for murdering innocent lives."

Yuki gasped at this. Zira looked at the vampire.

Zira: "Any last words."

Vampire: "It's over.... I can finally stop killing people."

Zira: ".... I'm sorry."

With those words, Zira pulls the trigger. Ending the vampire's life.

Yuki: "Zira...."

The two vampires appeared.

Rima: "Hey disciplinary committee. We picked up a girl in another room. You want her? She's still alive."

Yuki cheers Zira up hearing this.

Yuki: "That's great Zira. She's still alive!"

Zira looks at her in surprise.

Yuki: "You rescued me as well sister. So, thank you."

Hearing those words, Zira smiles and hugs her sister.

Zira: "Yeah, your right."

The two girls leave with the vampires. What they did not know was a red eyes crow watching spying on them. Whatever it was seeing was also showing it to a little girl.

Girl: "Hehe.... I found Zira~... her eyes are showing mysteries that they are wonderful! I'm so glad she's becoming such a beautiful girl!"

She then licks her lips.

Girl: "And then there's that yummy looking girl with her."

The crow flies to her.

Girl: "I've made up my mind. I will be going to cross academy... too."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

530K 11.2K 72
This story follows the manga with the addition of my OC and altered details to make the incorporation make sense and give my own touches to the origi...
302K 9K 53
I HAVE CHANGED THE COVER To Save Yuuki's life. Rido Must think the daughter of the Kuran family was death. While Yuuki was save in the basement Kaiya...
15.8K 372 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
1.4K 42 15
In a world where it's already an eye for an eye, a claw for a claw Keiko Amile, a mysterious half ghoul who craves to be free from the CCG for even a...