Walls Between Us (Vanitas x R...

Dragon-Pheonix123

A struggle to choose when you have no choice but to get stronger to protect the man you love Even if you're b... Еще

Chapter 1: Chameleon
Chapter 2: Animaestro
Chapter 3: Bakerix
Chapter 4: Backwarder
Chapter 5: Reflekdoll
Chapter 6: Weredad
Chapter 7: Silencer
Chapter 8: Onichan
Chapter 9: Miracular
Chapter 10: Oblivio
Chapter 11: Desperada
Chapter 12: Chris Master
Chapter 13: Starstrain
Chapter 14: Kwami Buster
Chapter 15: Feast
Chapter 16: Gamer 2.0
Chapter 17: Stormy Weather 2
Chapter 18: Ikari Gozen
Chapter 19: Timetagger
Chapter 20: Party Crasher
Chapter 21: The Puppeteer 2
Chapter 22: Cat Blanc
Chapter 23: Felix & Mikhail
Chapter 24: Dragon-Phoenix
Chapter 26: The Battle of the Miraculous - Part 2

Chapter 25: The Battle of the Miraculous - Part 1

462 15 9
Dragon-Pheonix123

As Marinette leaves to deliver some macarons to her parents at The Grand Paris, she runs into Luka outside. Luka tells her that he's finally found the tune that matches Marinette. He plays it for her and then gives her a ride to Le Grand Paris on his bike.

At The Grand Paris, André and Audrey Bourgeois are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. Gabriel presents them, via Nathalie, with The Gabriel Couple Cloak he designed himself as a gift for them. 

"Audrey and André, on this most solemn day, in celebration of your 20th wedding anniversary."  André smiles, Audrey turns away, disgusted. "I am delighted to offer this magnificent gift, I personally designed, especially for you."

Chloé walks towards her parents with the gift. "Hi!" waves to the crowd, hands her parents the cloak, and walks away.

"My dearest Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois, I hereby present you the Gabriel Couple Cloak, a symbol of eternal love and bonds of marriage." Gabriel continuing his speech.

André and Audrey put the cloak on.

"Ow! You're stepping on my feet!" Audrey complains.

André unconvincingly thank Gabriel. "Thank you Gabriel, it's uh.. it's.."

"Hideous! On you!"  Audrey cuts him off.  "Ugh utterly hideous! You wearing it is an insult to this piece of art.

 They begin to bicker and the  Crowd laughs.

Marinette enters the hotel to deliver the macarons to her parents who are catering the celebration. She passes by Adrien, Kagami, Tomoe, and the Gorilla and promptly trips. Kagami and Adrien rush to help her out. After the three of them deliver the macarons, Sabine asks Marinette to take the empty trays; Tom asks her to bring them some drink umbrellas; and Adrien asks if he and Kagami can help her.

In the kitchen, Vanitas just want piece and quiet alone with himself, and well....it wasn't until they barged in. Marinette was grabbing a drink umbrella while Adrien and Kagami have fun "fencing" with soup ladels.

"Haha, touché! I didn't feel a thing!" Adrien playfully mocks.

"Alright! Straight to the heart!" Kagami playfully mocks back.

Marinette smiling as they play but then fades when she sees Vanitas who left with an empty look on his face and just head outside. It's true this was all her fault that she mess everything up between you and him, including Adrien. Adrien was just still upset with her, just not in front of Kagami, so they kept distance and just act civil around the other blunette.

She does feels sad that she's the only person who is helping her parents without you. Nothing has been the same without you.

"Take that!" Adrien continues laughing with Kagami when suddenly Gorilla burst through door but Adrien and Kagami hide behind a counter.

Marinette was startled and innocently giggles nervously. "Hey, are you looking for something?"

Bodyguard grunts, then leaves. Marinette sighs with relief.

"Thanks, Marinette." Adrien looks away from her.

Marinette smiles a bit. " Kay I.. better get going. I have to take these umbrellas back to my-"

"No wait!" Adrien interrupts.

"Please escape with us." Kagami convince her and Marinette was contemplating. Even though Adrien and her should kept distance they should have a little bit of fun.

Adrien, Marinette, and Kagami hide under boxes to sneak out but are spotted by Bodyguard. Causing them to run away in a very comical manner. The three friends run up the stairs of the hotel with Bodyguard chasing them.

Nathalie removes the cord to Chloé's Bee Signal on the roof, hides before she's seen by the trio bursting through the door that lead up to roof.

Adrien was looking around, and grabs Marinette and Kagami's hands and leaps into a ball pit to avoid being caught by Bodyguard, not noticing Vanitas was swinging his legs on the ledge with distance.

The Gorilla tips the tables in search of Adrien, the he gives up, and enters the elevator.

All three pop their heads out of the ball pit. "Being disobedient is really entertaining." Kagami looks to Adrien and Marinette. "I've never had so much fun in my life!"

"Are you kidding?" Marinette asked.

"No. Why?" Marinette throws a ball at her playfully.

"No reason." Marinette giggles.

Adrien laughing. "You should have seen your face, Kagami!"

Kagami throws a ball at him, they all start playing in the ball pit. Vanitas took a peak over his shoulder seeing them having fun and imagine you with him back when he was having fun with you in the pool. He misses you a bunch and wish for you to return soon.

Amidst the fun, Kagami drags Marinette under the ball pit, she emerges with her hair pulled down, giggling with Kagami.

Adrien was a bit awestruck. " Wow! It's the first time I've seen you with your hair down."

Marinette realizing what Adrien said, starts to search for her hairbands. "You should see your face, Marinette."  Kagami and the two of them all start laughing again while Vanitas just looks away shutting all the notice and look to the sky.

{~With (Y/n)~}

It's all back...

Everything is all black.

Why? Because there was a bag on your head and you were captured by some group of enemies. How did this all happen you all wondered?

Oh yeah that's right, you were hiking down the mountains with your Cousin Yang while traveling to the great wall of China. The other one was the Forbidden City.

Your combat training was in the mountains of the Waterfall City at Furong Town. There was also a hot spring to relax by. Good to relax yourself from all your hard training. And then it didn't last long as you were attack. Your Cousin was being ambushed and you were cornered by supernatural vampires.

You run and kill them all until that was when you were drugged and took you to an unknown island.

Now back to the present time, The bag was removed and you were dragged on your feet meeting all the vampires who look down on you.

"Such rare eyes..." Kanato looks at you creepily. "I just couldn't wait to taste you."

"I would like to partake the feast too, if you don't mind." Laito licks his lip when he was about to take your face, a sword  was pin pointing to his neck and he backed away. "My aren't you a play thing even though you not exactingly human your still tracking down the Light aren't you...Syaoran Li?"

"Syaoran...Li?" You muttered and feels like you've heard that name before, but you can't remember.

"Knock it off, you know the two of you can't drink this girls blood." Syaoran Li back away as this man has short length black-grayish hair and copper rose eyes. "Yo, I'm Kino. Oh I'm sorry, you really have forgotten since this is a new area only for humans."

"What is all this.... where's Yang?" You ignore their greeting when the rest of the Vampires block your escape.

Kino chuckles. "We injured him. Only to break his leg before he could contact his king of all demons. It's annoying when the King of Tyranny trains the Princess of Asteria." he grabs your chin grinning. "Now tell me, do you remember how did this all happen?"

"Wha... What are you talking about?" You were not following.

Kino sighs. "So.....nothing, huh. Such a bummer. Perhaps Syaoran shall relieved you of your past life of how he tried to killed you for decades."

You gasp and look to the man with one blue eye who wore the red bat symbol.

This Syaoran person looks human but you couldn't read his expression. He looks very...

"Yes, Light of Cosmos, finally getting back on track are we?" Kino  mocks you. "It all started with him after all of us vampires and one ghoul wanted to take such power from you."

"Princess Clarestia Esara. The most powerful Demon user that was created by man kind, all thanks to the Gods and Goddess, Owa and Celestia. That Princess is you." Kino points to you.

You were shaking so much with fear and starting to feel headaches.

{~With Vanitas~}

Adrien starts playing piano on the roof while Kagami and Marinette listen.

Kagami content, listening to Adrien play the piano, looks up and notices Marinette about to put her hair back up. "Your hair looks beautiful."

Marinette stops, acknowledging the compliment while Adrien just looks away from her.

The Elevator dings and bodyguard comes out, all three hide under the piano. Marinette distracts him with a hair band and tea candle and they run out of the hotel, laughing. They whisper to Vanitas who they finally notices him. Vanitas protested the idea before Adrien just drags him for his own good if he dares to be miserable for the rest of his life.

Vanitas was in no mood to tag along as they found a bench to sit while he just stood there turning away crossing his arms

"I think we're far enough away now." Adrien sighs.

"Aren't you going to get in trouble with your parents?" Marinette asked.

"It's not every day we can escape from everything they expect of us." he turns to Kagami and they both start laughing when Marinette felt sad and turn to Vanitas who wasn't paying attention to anyone.

"What should we do now?" Kagami asked.

Adrien has an idea when he heard André from a distance away. " Hey! Let's get some ice cream from André! Van! Wanna come?"

"No." Vanitas dismissed automatically.

 Adrien doesn't take 'no' for an answer since you not with him to enjoy so he just drag him again when Vanitas is not budging with no sudden move.

Marinette gets up and turns to Kagami who still seated. "André is a sweethearts' ice cream maker. The legend says that whoever shares his ice cream together will be in love forever."

"I don't believe in those kinds of myths, but I do believe in ice cream." Kagami get's up as they both run to the bridge.

Vanitas, Marinette, Adrien, and Kagami happen upon André's ice cream care and decide to get some ice cream.

"Which flavors for these two?" André proposes three options starting with Kagami and Adrien. "Orange and peppermint, a perfect pairing that's always a success; nothing can turn it into a mess. And for you two." he points to Vanitas and Marinette who are in a disagreement. 

"Blackberry and bluemoon, an explosive mix that's a fact but often times it's the opposites that attract. Orange and blackberry, quite unusual it's true not the most obvious but it works for you two. So what will it be?"

"You pick. I don't really get what he's saying anyway." Kagami defer to Marinette's judgment.

"As if." Vanitas huffs. "Like we trust someone like her to pick."

Marinette resist the urge to feel offended by Vanitas' harsh words and ask André. "Can't you find a blend for the four of us?"

"I can, but too many flavors mixed together may throw off the delicate balance." André replied.

Marinette looks to Adrien and Kagami then to Vanitas who glared at her. " I don't know. Blackberry and peppermint doesn't seem like a great pair. And what if the Bluemoon and Mint finds the blackberry lame and wants to be with the orange instead? And it's true that orange and peppermint are awesome together and well Bluemoon and blackberry just doesn't seem like they go together."

"Of course they don't." Vanitas scoffs making everyone look at him. "They both have blues eyes, but they are polar opposites. One is smarter than the other."

Mrainette frowns at him before looking to Kagami and Adrien together, so eventually decides on the first combination. "Look I think your first idea was the best. The orange and peppermint ice cream for.. for my friends here."

"Are you sure Marinette?" André concerned.

She nods as Adrien approaches the cart. Vanitas sighs. "Waste of time." he turns away.

"Where are you going, Vanitas?" Kagami asked.

"I'm not a fan of sweats, I'm going to somewhere. Please do not mind me, I'm busy right now." Vanitas took his leave.

Marinette sadly watches in guilt before walking away and speaks to Kagami " I'm gonna head back to the palace. I told my parents I'd bring them back those cocktail umbrellas."

"We'll go with you." Kagami offers.

Marinette denies  "No no, don't bother. Enjoy your ice cream. Seriously."  she quickly looks back before leaving like Vanitas did.

Adrien gets ice cream from André and and asks Kagami, "Where's Vanitas and Marinette?"

"They left...Vanitas doesn't seem himself at all ever since (Y/n) left for China." Kagami concern for the Noirette.

Much to Adrien's surprise and disappointment, he couldn't help but to feel sorry for his brother and wishes to stop the engagement.

Vanitas is out of time.

Marinette walks away in tears and goes  back to the hotel, she breaks down crying and becomes heartbroken that now the one whom she loved has been loved by another. And worst, she neglected you for leaving, which was all her fault and drove you away forever. She wishes to fix this and tell herself how sorry she is.

While heading back to the hotel, she sees Heart Hunterwhen Officer Roger startles her. " Stop in the name of the law-ah!" he gets zapped

"This love of the city is so delectable." André Heart Hunter grins.

"And these lovebirds, what a treat!" Audrey Heart Hunter added.

Marinette runs into a back alley. "Time to transform!Tikki, spots on! Heh!" she transforms into Ladybug

Hawk Moth and Mayura watch the battle from a rooftop, hoping Ladybug will seek the Guardian.

"I cannot wait, Ladybug." André Heart Hunter bellows.

"You love everyone." André Heart Hunter swooned. Ladybug blocks Heart Hunter's attacks. " You're going to make a great dinner!"

"And for dessert, the cat, bat and demon! I'm sure their very tasty." Heart Hunter continues pursuing Ladybug

Ladybug continues dodging attacks, looking around. " Where are you guys? Where are you Dragon-Phoenix?" she tries to use her ucky Charm and tries to go to Master Fu but realizes she's being tailed so she hide in a subway station where Heart Hunter can't reach her.

Ladybug summons her lucky charm and receives a carousel token, telling her to go to the merry-go-round.  "A token to the merry-go-round? Hmm." she knows where she should go so she begins to yo-yoing over roofs with Mayura following her, ignoring Chloe who was calling to save the day.

Ladybug arrives at Place des Vosges, locates Master Fu but notices Mayura spying on her. "Mayura!"

 She Runs away with Maruya following, attempting to lose her. "Bye bye little bird." she swings past Adrien and Kagami, loses focus, and crashes into a tree with a yelp. " Focus, Ladybug, focus!"

{~With (Y/n)~}

Everyone still looks down on you seeing as you are processing to remember which was nothing in the end.

"Did you think bringing that clone would trigger her state she's in?"  Kou roll his eyes at Kino trying to make you break out.

"She looks fine." Kino grabs your strand of black hair. "After all, this is where she becomes too far gone losing all her happiness, because Karlheinz was the one who arrange a set up for the Blue Moon Clan name Vanitas to marry the Pure Blood Princess."

"Pure Blood Princess...? Wait, what's this had to do with-"

"My god!" Yuma chimes in cutting you off. "Get it through your thick head you stupid pig! This is all just to set you two up! Vanitas is going to marry one of the Pure Blood Vampires who are stronger than the most of those blood suckers!"

"Will you all calm yourselves down a little. You are making little (Y/n) uncomfortable" a soft spooky voice frightens all the brotherhood and bows  to him.

"Lord Kuran!" they fearfully greeted.

"It has been a hundred decades since the last time we seen each other doesn't, boys, but first...please step away from the Cosmo Princess." Kuran orders Kanato and Laito before they fearless step away from you.

Kuran walks slowly towering you before patting your head. "Forgive me for introducing a very rude vampire (Y/n), you don't remember me, but we use to know each other. Kaname Kuran.

Your breath hitched. "Kaname....Kuran? Why.....is this all for real? If so, then why? Why are people attacking Vanitas and me? "

"We did this, well basically Karlhienz form a contract with Gabriel Agreste and plan a fake wedding for my lover." Kaname told you.

"So then...this was never an agreement for to merge a contract with the noble family with Vanitas...it was..." You realize in pure horror.

"Correct." Kaname confirms. "It's no wedding...it was all a set up to kill The Blue Moon, Vanitas. You once want to stay human, but it can never last unless you awaken the Flame-Wing Dragon-Phoenix fully. So If we were to cross paths in this new modern world, there will be a winner or the loser."

You look down thinking. "With a price with a winner, and the penalty...for the loser."

Kaneme nodded.

"Alright, we get it!" Shin cuts in. "So she can remember a little bit, big deal! Mind if we kill her now and take her power? There's no use to keep her here anymore, we're gonna kill that Human boyfriend of hers right?"

"If your done then....then there's no need to leave here since...one of us has to die." Kaneme smiles as his eyes turn red.

All of them were shocked, except for Kino and who knows that Syaoran took up his sword and make his kill a living hell.

Kanato screams and ran off somewhere while Laito ducks missing his hat as Syaoran has killed Shin by severing his head.

Kino enjoys watching the down fall of Shin Tsukinami and Carla mourns for him and sneered  at Syaoran and then leaves. The rest of the brotherhood just left too feel the cowardliness consuming them. They'll just come up with another plan to keep you locked up for eternity later before they could kill Vanitas.

Syaoran was filled with blood over his face and his clothes before marching your way when he was about to take your power form withing you. You snap out of the state your in and kick him in the chest.

You hurriedly draw your katana and try to stab him but he blocked it with his sword and pushed you away with distance.

You stand your ground as you and him fought to the death.

{~With Ladybug~}

Ladybug goes to Master Fu but forgets to detransform.  "Master Fu, I need your help!"

Master Fu sees Ladybug and gasps "This costume is very cute, miss, but is it really fitting in this place?"

Ladybug gasps. " I forgot to transform back." she looks arounds enters the center of the merry-go-round trying to remain unseen. "I haven't been followed Master, I'm sure of it."

"Hmm..." Master Fu decides to open the box. "Ladybug, if you'd like to have a turn on the merry-go-round, please pick your favorite horse. Once the mission is over you will retrieve the Miraculous and return it back to me."

Ladybug was trying to choose then suddenly remembers Chloé. "Bring me my Miraculous Ladybug! I'm waiting for you!"

Then she pictures Adrien and Kagami together, so she takes the Dragon Miraculous.

"The Dragon? Are you sure?" Master Fu asked.

"Uh, yes, I'm certain." Ladybug leaves with her yo-yo

"My dear Guardian, what a pleasure it is to finally meet you." Hawk Moth confronts Fu, much to the latter's horror. Master Fu gasps in shock

Ladybug takes Kagami away while she and Adrien were finishing the ice cream when they were about to kiss.

"I'm honored that you've chosen me Ladybug, but I thought you couldn't give me this Miraculous again since Hawk Moth knows my identity." Kagami stated while being carried in LB's arms

"There's no time. I need your exceptional talent." Ladybug contemplating what to say.

Vanitas runs into a back alley to transform into Sapphire as Ladybug and Ryuko talk about Adrien.

Ladybug's Miraculous beeps rapidly to warn her. "Don't look at me. I have to transform back. My kwami needs to refuel." she runs behind a wall before detransforming and hands Tikki a macaron. " I hope I didn't interrupt anything with... that boy." she places a Dragon Miraculous on the ground.

Kagami walks over and picks it up and opens the box. "You did turn up a little... unexpectedly."

"I'm honored to see you again, Kagami-San. We're about to accomplish great things together!" Longg is delight.

"Honor is mine, Longg-Sama." Kagami smiles.

"The boy's famous, isn't he? You're bound to break a lot of hearts." Marinette frowns. She is afraid to hurt her if she'll ever pursue Adrien.

"There's only one person I don't want to hurt. Marinette. She and (Y/n) the only other friends I have. But Adrien and I are made for each other. We're so alike, I can't give him up, even for the sake of friendship." Kagami explains and she will not let him go.

Ladybug realizes she feels sorry, disappointingly that she has to let go. "Sometimes choices can be so hard."

"We have a mission to do." Kagami  focus and the girls then transform.

Back in Place Des Vosges, Hawk Moth throws Fu to the ground, takes Miracle Box, and asks Fu who Ladybug and Cat Noir are and he'll leave him alone, but Fu refuses and the old man transforms into Jade Turtle (despite Wayzz's reluctance and objections to his master due to his old age) and prepares to battle Hawk Moth. 

Jade Turtle starts mocking Hawk Moth for being unsuccessful in getting the miraculous, which makes Hawk Moth angry enough to attack him as Jade Turtle fights Hawk Moth. He actives his Shell-ter, and Hawk Moth and Mayura double team him, causing his shell-ter to crack.

Ladybug hops on a building with Ryuko on Le Grand Paris rooftop. Chloé is still on the rooftop in patiently waiting for Ladybug, until she sees that Ladybug, she gasps and smiles but soon gets upset because she already has an ally. She becomes upset over the decision. " What about me?! You were supposed to give me a Miraculous! This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! They're my parents, you know. So I should be the one to save them!"

Ladybug, Ryuko, and Sapphire who joins the fight and attack Heart Hunter while Cat Noir appears. " Ladybug, how nice of you to bring a guest! Ryuko, as amazing and daring as I remember!"

"Nice to see you again too, Cat Noir." Ryuko said.

Ladybug is slightly annoyed. "Is this one of your "try to make me jealous moves" again?"

"Oh, you mean your jealously with some other lovers before you?!" Sapphire remarked when Ladybug flinched.

"This Cat is very much in love!" Heart Hunter Zaps at Cat Noir

"Wind Dragon!" Ryuko turns into a wind to disappear.

Cat Noir tries to attack Heart Hunter with his staff, misses and instead gets sucked into to Heart Hunter's mouth. Ladybug wraps her yoyo around Cat Noir's leg, freeing him and then catching him. "Thank you, Ladybug."

"Not calling me Milady anymore?"

"Huh? Well you were quite rude these days and when I watch your video abusing (Y/n) and Santa Claus, I don't think  we should talk to each other. Besides, you're probably  jealous of Ryuko right now as much from Dragon-Phoenix."

Ladybug gawks and defiantly crosses her arms and turns away. "Of course not! Pfft!"

While Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Ryuko fight Heart Hunter, Chloé becomes furious and throws her bee signal off of the roof, losing her hope. She lowers her head and sulks.

"Chloé Bourgeois, rejections hurt!"

Much to her surprise, Hawk Moth arrives and tries to convince Chloé to join him. "Your talents deserve to be recognized! Ladybug and the rest reign has gone on long enough. It's time for Paris to have a new queen, and the Queen Bee on my chessboard is you."

"You've akumatized my parents! If I had my Miraculous I'd-"

Hawk Moth puts up his hand and interrupts.  "You're right, but I did it for one reason only. So that you would finally realize that Ladybug will never give you the Bee Miraculous again. I, however, always keep my promises." he shows her the Bee Miraculous in his hand.

"This isn't real! How do you have it?"

"Try it and see for yourself. You're Ladybug's greatest fan. You've helped her, you've trusted her, and what has she done for you in return?"

Chloé is reluctant at first but soon gets angry and decides that Ladybug doesn't trust her to be the holder of Bee Miraculous, she joins the dark side and finally agrees. " Nothing! She couldn't care less about me! I'm done with her. She's irrelevant, utterly irrelevant!" she was about to reach out to grab the Miraculous,  but bargains with him. " I want you to deakumatize has my parents first!"

"Whatever you say, my queen." Hawk Moth accepts these conditions.

Chloé takes the comb and puts it in her hair, releasing Pollen who urgently warns her. "Your majesty, wait!-"

"Silence! You will speak only when spoken to. Your loss, Ladybug. Pollen, buzz on!" Chloé transforms into Queen Bee.

Ladybug summons her lucky charm. As she comes up with her plan, Hawk Moth de-akumatizes Heart Hunter.

Sapphire witnesses the akuma leave Heart Hunter and André and Audrey falling, quickly catches Audrey while Cat Noir catches André

"Uh, was I dreaming, or did Heart Hunter just get deakumatized all by itself?" Cat Noir asking Ladybug.

"Why would Hawk Moth do that? I'll ask Master Fu. Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug uses her Miraculous Ladybug to restore the city. All couples and people Heart Hunter zapped are placed back where they were

"See I kept my word, your parents are free and now I can use a new akuma to make your powers even stronger, my queen." Hawk Moth akumatizes Queen Bee  into the Spinning Top. "Miracle Queen, I'm giving you the power to reign over Paris and command your very own army of superheroes, all I ask for in return is-"

"Sapphire, Dragon-Phoenix, Cat Noir  and Ladybug's Miraculous, you shall have them." Queen Bee interrupts. " As soon as I crush those heroes." she transforms into Miracle Queen

While this is happening, Kagami gives Ladybug back the miraculous. Once she leaves, she transforms back into Marinette and she goes to find Fu to give him back the miraculous, but, much to her shock, Fu's gone.

She gasps worriedly, realizing Master Fu isn't there, pulls out her phone and dials. "I'm not here right now, please, leave a message."

"Don't worry, Marinette. Master Fu is very wise. If anything's happened he'd know what to do." Tikki assured

"But Tikki, if anything's happened to him it's because of me."

{~With Adrien~}

Kagami!" Adrien finds Kagami and asks what happened. "Is everything okay? What happened with Sapphire and Ladybug?"

"She took me away to...protect us." Kagami looks down before gazing to Adrien. " Because the monster she was battling against was attacking.. people in love."

"People in love?" Adrien surprised.

Kagami nods and walks towards him, placing her hands around his neck, they both lean in.

{~With Marinette~}

Back with distraught, Marinette leaves the park by opening the gate.

Luka rides up on his bike and notices her finds and asks if she is okay. "Are you okay, Marinette?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Marinette forced a smile then the facade breaks down and starts crying. "Actually no, I'm not fine at all. Dragon-Phoenix is gone! My little sister is gone! I'm so tired Luka, of all these responsibilities, of having to put up a front all the time!"

Luka sympathetically walks over and comforts heartbroken Marinette and leans against him, taking a breath, crying. "I'll never being able to be who I truly am!" she continues crying

"It's alright Marinette. You can tell me everything, or... nothing if you prefer. You can be yourself with me you know, just yourself." Luka was trying to comfort her as Marinette straightens and looks at him, he smiles. She rests her head back on his chest, he lets go of his bike and holds her.

{~With (Y/n)~}

You let out a battle cry as you continue to fight Syaoran Li while resuming your sword attacks.

Kino and Kaneme still watch you two battle and have a small talk. "Such a sad way to leave this poor unfortunate event." Kino mockingly pouts. " A man who is desperate to collect all the feathers for his lover and the girl who desperately fighting to save her Vanitas....what a beautiful display."

"But why bother to use a clone?" Kaname asked.

Kino shrugs. "It's not my place to interfere, The Clone thought once he takes that girls life force who  revive his 'Princess Sakura'. The girl hold the key of unlocking the worlds greatest Demon Gods to destroy the world both, Light, Dark and Chaos. This is the true fate she plays as the True Light."

You swung your sword and Syaoran defects your blade punch your stomach before throwing you to the ground. He eventually made a choke lock around your neck to strangle you. It didn't last long until you head-butt him in the back, keeping your sword in your hands and stab his legs and pushed him away.

You went  to the shrine and saw a horrifying sight. A man name Kaien Cross who was your formal mentor, killed  a person and become a vampire himself.

"It's seems he got blighted by Vampire bites. " Kino chuckles. "Guess that will bring you back to the monster you are."

You glared at Kaneme and Kino with a deadly glance looks at him with annoyance and anger,. "You knew that once you taken everything you'll erase the humans and all the demons, making Vampires rise up on top of the food chain."

Kaneme smiles and looks nonchalant as he realizes you have almost finally gone back to your real self.  "You see, I knew you would almost regain your true self one day. I assume you already know who the Headmaster of Cross  Academy is now, do you?"

"He's expose to demon blight." You replied.

"Yes, we used the blood transfusion too much on him." Kino explains. "He did refuse to take it, but we have no choice but to use force."

Kaien made the first move to attack you as you dodge that hit over and over. He kicked you out of the shrine and strangle your throat, but you stop the blade to kill you. "Why allow everyone to be killed when they were just being used?" you asked.

"It was more efficient to have the main two people who would save everyone." Kino stated. "but there no particular reason for us to worrying  to keep any demons or vampire safe."

You glared at Kaneme who kept on smiling. "Oh come now, human and demons don't matter to you. You aren't like them at all, you never were. And you certainly don't eat them. You can't do that because your different from all the demons."

You kick Kaien in the face and at this point, you were doing well with Kaien — too well for Kaneme and Kino who then orders Master Cross to change into his other form nor else he cannot beat you. 

You just gave him a deep slice diagonally through his abdomen; quite a bruise using human standards. Kaien Cross then turns into his furukimono form which is that of lion-like cat having purple, white and red fur meshed throughout his body and red eyes. The outline of this kind of body slightly reflects that of a chiropteran from the previous installments.

You and Kaien continue their battle with him now becoming stronger and hurt you  a lot but you  countering pretty good. This battle is way chaotic with you flipping and slashing even being thrown and embedded into a wall head-first and stuck before prying out.

You are turning in a bit of slow motion your face had a similarity to all fighters when you fought. You get tired with this drug charged Kaien and screams at him to wake up and realize he is being used as a puppet.

In response, Kaien just yells and beats you up more including smashing your in the ceiling and pinning you to the ground. But you hasn't given up yet — you keep on telling  Kaien to remember.

Kaien mutters your name, but Kaneme calls out his name with irritation reverting him to kill mode. By this time, however, you see that flashing sword in the darkness of your mind again and is able to grab it!

This means you have caught a huge chunk of your old strength. With lightning like speed you dissects Kaien's arm. When he turns out around to strike again his sword arm gets it. Blood spurts out as Kaien runs towards you but eventually falls down.

Without a care Kino and Kaneme just turns around to walk away picking up Syaoran. Kaien morphs back to human form.

"Did you find where the light lead?" Kaien asked when he is at his limits.

You nodded in response.

"You should know, being able to see my youngest adoptive daughter has grown into a fine young lady as I in vision. (Y/n)..... you are the one who would right the wrong...that I have created a new world. I am forever in-dept to you."

You by now pick up the limbless man and he felt a deep connection with you and was happy to spend time with you for a few moments. Your determined expression has changed into a softer, melancholic one. Soon Kaien Cross dies in your arms not before for the last time you called him: " father

You grieve over his death by starting crying loudly.

But then you realizes who is responsible...

It's them and Syaoran Li!!

You go after Syaoran along with Kaneme and Kino declaring they cannot leave now.

"I bet you want to kill us now, Don't you?" Kaneme just calmly states. "I'm afraid it isn't quite time for that yet. Not now, at least." They  had not intended to help you kill humans again. The guys intended to break his promise. 

He takes out a weird amulet type device which is decorated quite ostentatiously — a few symbol appears and he lets that fall to the ground. Breaking it. Shattering the mirror like surface where the symbols.

You gasps and turn around as out of the well of the shrine (it looks like a well) comes out a large, demon. Now looks are definitely deceiving — this bunny demon has a weird red mark on its body, has mandible like things to its face and its teeth and claws are sharp so, it is a more mutated version of the bunny. Now, this demon is big and tries to guard the entrance to the shrine as they make a run for it down the steps.

You leap and slashes it in half. We'll later find out that was a bad move and Kaname anticipated this: what a smart jerk antagonist along with Kino.

"Don't you walk away, you bastards!" You scream, Only to get shot by an automatic. It seems Kaname called his armed men again. So, you falled down the stairs. Nobody cares. Well, especially Syaoran or Kaneme (which is the glaring contrast to his false self).

To Syaoran, he only cares that if you did survive, he knows he has to get out of there before you  mutilates him.

At this point, you do see something. Ichiru Kiryu has stopped when he sees you being fired by the automatic.

Before the soldier can fire at you once more you are pushed aside by Ichiru Kiryu who then approaches you with concern. Then he gets shot by the automatic . And falls down the stairs well the demonic soldier shoots him more times as he had fallen down to the ground away from the steps. Well, the uncaring soldier gets in one of the jeeps with the indifferent Syaoran and Kaneme and drives away.

"Why?" You asked a dying twin and even he doesn't understand. He was told to pretend to like you. But through his pretense he actually started liking you — if you ask me that is a very strong confession because he knows who and what you love the most.

"I'm not who your looking for." You explain.

"No... It was Shizuka and...Zero." With that the poor young man closes his eyes and you are  affected by his death as well.

Well, while you were talking to your potential dying love the cutesy, demon bunnies with the mandibles have divided; a lot. And they seem to have become of different shapes and personalities! They start raiding the human homes and kidnapping everyone! The people start running as chaos breaks lose!

Everyone is in panic as these bunnies with their odd, malicious smiles start collecting all the people — one even starts collecting people in a sack — these extras are screaming that they do not know what is happening and who is controlling them before being shut up in the sack. Guess what? Kaneme is looking outside his car window without a care and one guy even knocks on his window telling to be let in only to be killed.

Where are you? You are running as fast as you can to the town. Kaneme's men are shooting people too. So, having a horde of meat-eating bunnies is not enough? The people who are trying to escape are shot too with the automatics.These antagonists are exceedingly cruel. While people are screaming this was not in the contract they are shot by soldiers on top of the jeep which has become a sort of a spinning firing head you normally attach to tanks. Well, thats not the only thing. The jeeps are driving over people too as they go through the streets to escape.

As the people are being killed, you killed all the demons being pounded on — we see them had been escaping through this trail and as the automatics killed more people the demons feasted.

You have arrived and you first takes out three demons who glare at you and soon starts doing what you do best: slash left, right, back and center taking out the demonic bunnies but then your eyes turn blue and lavender as you use your abilities to spot the main rabbit from which all these little murderers split out from.

And he turns around nonchalantly from the front of the carnage, while he was killing a human. You decapitate him but then cuts his head into a million little pieces causing the other monstrosities to scream and fall down dead.

Now that that's been taken care of you  runs to grab  Syaoran — only a few moments ago he had gone off to the school and took a helicopter from the roof.

You scream frustration and shock at their treachery, meticulousness and smooth escape tactics — well, not that smooth. 

You run across the track field and jumps onto a roof and then leaps into the perimeter chain-wall which gives the proper altitude to get at their chopper. Your sword starts glowing and Sayaoran is standing near the edge of the chopper calmly...in his hand is a gun...

...which he uses to shot off a portion of your chest.

You fall into the river. Incapacitated and drifting.

"I didn't tell you yet, did I?" Kaname sweetly tells you. "Your beloved Blood Arts,  it was made from the blood of your kills. I knew you would use it. You know, it was like made from other demons, perhaps you'll get a chance to  kill us one day, you can find the Infinity Power!"

"Goodbye..... (Y/n) (L/n)..."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.7K 140 9
Cat Noir is growing tired of his lady being secretive the same way his father does. When he feels left out in the team because Ladybug is distancing...
504K 13.7K 50
"𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒀/𝒏." ••• in which you fall for a guy and think it's a meaningless...
466K 15K 32
After a desperate attempt to pull herself through depression, Marinette finds herself struggling to balance being a superhero and a student at the sa...
141K 4.4K 12
Being told she would never have what it takes to be Ladybug begins to take its toll on Marinette. What will happen when she decides to return her Mir...