Book Reviews (not accepting s...

By xxmoonligxtxx

Free, unbiased, honest opinions about your book(s) from an avid reader!! Get constructive feedback, and learn... More

Introduction

23 7 11
By xxmoonligxtxx

BOOK REVIEWS - XXMOONLIGXTXX

WHAT I OFFER
- Free, honest reviews about your books.
- Suggestions for improvements within your novel.
- Feedback about what works, and what doesn't.

PACKAGES
I offer three different packages, based on what you would like your review to focus on, and look like.

PACKAGE ONE
- Rating, on a scale of 1-5 of different aspects of your book, including (cover, blurb, opening hook, plot, characters, word building, atmosphere, writing, and flow)
- My thoughts and first impressions of your book
- Outline of areas to improve on (in dot points)
PACKAGE TWO
- My thoughts and first impressions of your book
- Comprehensive feedback about what I thought worked
- Comprehensive feedback about what could be improved
PACKAGE THREE
- My thoughts and first impressions of your book
- Chapter by chapter review, explaining what I liked, what worked, and what could be improved on in each chapter.

HOW IT WORKS
- Fill out the form below, and I will let you know when I have accepted your submission, and when your feedback is ready.
- I will read the first three chapters of your book, and give you feedback based on those, and my first impressions.
- If you would like me to read more, please specify, and if i have enough time, I'll try to get around to it.
- All reviews will be posted on this book, unless you specify you would like yours emailed to you, or sent in wattpad messages.

FORM (Please submit here)

Username:
Title:
Number of Chapters:
Completed/Ongoing:
Genre:
Package you would like:
Where you would like your review posted (This book, emails, or wattpad messages):

NOTES
- I am not a professional, merely a reader who would like to help others improve their stories.
- I will accept most, if not all genres, but I won't review fanfiction, simply because I won't know enough about the source material or characters to make a fair assessment.
- You don't have to follow me or anything, a vote on any chapter of this book would be appreciated though, to get it seen by more people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
40.7K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
244K 12.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...