A Fighting Chance

By SkimReader07

As we know, Issei Hyoudou, is a regular teenager, he's perverted, and they know him as the Perverted Beast, b... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

1.7K 57 20
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

The Hyoudou residence was relatively quiet besides Miki scaling the fish in the kitchen. Gorou was at the computer, he was researching churches in England and jotting down possible locations that Touji could have relocated to. It was a bit frustrating as England was such a big country, but figured that maybe his wife would know something.

Gorou: Hey, honey?

Miki: Yes?

Gorou: During your girl talk with Mizuki-san, did she ever mention something about her goals?

Miki: Such as?

Gorou: Like what she wanted to do?

Miki: She has talked about owning a restaurant, why?

Gorou: I'm trying to narrow down where they could have gone, from what I am seeing the more family-friendly cities are Oxford, Bristol, Liverpool, Brighton, and Cardiff.

Miki: Well, at least we narrowed it down to five.

Gorou: For now - as his skills as an analyst were kicking in, he already called at least 20 churches prior to narrowing down the cities - now let's see...

Looking at the cost of living, he did not believe that they moved to Cardiff, despite being a family-friendly city, it was too high, in his opinion. He eliminated Oxford next, so he started to call churches in Bristol, the city seems to have scenery. He was unlucky as they could not help him, he was about to look into Liverpool, but someone had suggested that he should check Brighton or Wales.

He realized that he should have done that because the Protestant Church was in Wales, he even included looking at restaurants that specialized in Japanese cuisine. He continued to look into Japanese restaurants, and he choked on his drink, when he finally found one. It was located in Wales and its owner was none other than Mizuki Shidou.

Gorou: We got something! Haha, Mizuki did it!

Miki: Did what?

Gorou: She has a restaurant, come see - as he went to the restaurant's website, and they could see the staff of the restaurant.

Miki: That's definitely her - recognizing the black-haired woman - well, call them!

Gorou: Right, right - as he went to their landline and called the number of the restaurant.

Receptionist: Hi, this is King's Lantern, how can I help you?

Gorou: Uh, hi... is Shidou Mizuki... there? - speaking in broken English as he knew some from when he used to travel for work.

Receptionist: Are you calling about Mizuki Shidou?

Gorou: Yes.

Receptionist: I'm sorry, she is not here right now.

Gorou: Oh... um... could you... let her... know that... Hyoudou Gorou called?

Receptionist: Um, how do you spell that?

Gorou: Uh... H-y-o-u-d-o-u G-o-r-o-u - at least he could articulate the alphabet in English.

Receptionist: Um, okay, I'll let her know.

Gorou: Thank... you - hearing a dial tone.

With a heavy sigh, he put the phone down and slumped in the chair, Miki was able to see that something happened.

Miki: You didn't get her, huh?

Gorou: No, it's been a while since I spoke English as well.

Miki: Why don't you take a drive or walk, you know, to relieve some stress.

Gorou: You're right, I could use the fresh air - as he got up and stretched his legs before he put on shoes - I'll be back soon.

Miki: Alright - as she went back to the kitchen and heard the front door close and the lock clicked.

She continued to scale the fish, she was going to cut some up for Issei to use, since he had left a note for his parents about using some of the fish to make something for lunch tomorrow. About 10 minutes later, she finished scaling and was beginning to gut them, when the landline rang. She gave a huff of annoyance as she was disturbed in completing her task, but she still washed her hands and wiped them before answering the phone.

Miki: Hello, Hyoudou Residence, may I know who is speaking?

????: Miki?

Miki: Mizuki?

Mizuki: It is you, it's so good to hear from you, my receptionist said that a Hyoudou Gorou called and I had to call back. How have you been?

Miki: I'm doing well, I see you have your restaurant, congratulations!

Mizuki: Thank you and what about you?

Miki: Well, I will be starting work again, it's going to be an empty house here, until the evenings.

Mizuki: Really? And how is Ise-kun?

Miki: He's doing much better.

Mizuki: Better? Was he sick?

Miki: No, no, he has moved on from his perversion after an incident that happened earlier in the year, he's currently at work now.

Mizuki: Ah, well, I would say that the church has suppressed Irina's and I see what you meant by an empty house, you're all working, guess it's similar to our situation here.

Miki: Yeah, I know on some days, Ise goes from his club activities to work.

Mizuki: He's in a club? Wow, he must be busy.

Miki: Yeah, on the weekends, it's work and train, then on the weekdays it's school, train, and work.

Mizuki: Train? What's he training for?

Miki: He has a tournament coming up in about two weeks, it's for martial arts.

Mizuki: That sounds exciting! I wonder if they stream it, I'd like to watch it, but then again, the time difference.

Miki: Yes, Gorou mentioned that, he went out for a walk, relieving some stress after trying to find you.

Mizuki: Which I may ask, what took you guys so long, I thought we were friends?

Miki: Don't give that tone with me, you're the ones who left without telling us where you would be staying, oh, poor Ise was hoping for a postcard or something from Irina-chan.

Mizuki: You're right, Irina was feeling the same.

Miki: Yeah, he didn't make friends until middle school since you all left.

Mizuki: He was alone for that whole time?

Miki: Yeah, the two "friends" that he got were a bad influence on him, but it didn't help that we were not able to discipline him after his perversion was reignited.

Mizuki: Why didn't you?

Miki: You remember how I told you about my two miscarriages, right? I feared that I would lose my boy if I did discipline him, so I let him be, but I also held him in a bit of contempt. We have been able to move on from it together as a family, Ise and Gorou went fishing yesterday, they caught six fish.

Mizuki: That's nice, Irina is following in her father's footsteps as well, but back to my question, why are you contacting us after so long? Sorry for sounding rude.

Miki: It's fine, I could say the same thing to you about not contacting us, we never moved. Anyways, Gorou and I planned on sending Ise over to you guys on his next school break. It seems your daughter has had some influence on him.

Mizuki: Do you have a paper and pen? I'd like to give you my personal number, so we can coordinate. Ara~ ara~ who knows, maybe we'll be planning a wedding if all things go well.

Miki: She never got over that crush, huh?

Mizuki: I don't think so, considering how Touji and I tease her about it, she hopes to see him again, though.

Miki: I better get that paper and pen, then - as she went to the computer to rip a page out of the notebook that Gorou was using earlier - okay, I'm ready.

Miki then began to scribble down Mizuki's number and put the pen away, taking out her phone and sending a text.

Miki: Alright, I just sent you a text.

Mizuki: I got it, this is going to be so much fun, it's like our old days.

Miki: I know.

Mizuki: Oh, you remember how I told you that Irina kissed Ise-kun, when he slept over at our house?

Miki: Yes?

Mizuki: I still have the picture.

Miki: Ooh, send it to me, I was talking with Gorou last night, he told me how Ise discussed about feeling envious of us. If Irina still likes him, then he's got a girlfriend, however, I am worried about something.

Mizuki: What's that?

Miki: Ise doesn't know that Irina-chan is a girl, and I remember he had mentioned to me about how he has some doubt in his mind about his perversion being the cause of sending you guys away.

Mizuki: It most certainly was not, it had to do with Touji's work.

Miki: I hope that is the case, anyway, I'll let you, I have to finish cutting up some fish, Ise wanted to make something for lunch tomorrow.

Mizuki: Oh? Ise-kun can cook?

Miki: Yes, I've been teaching him, it's been part of his change, it's usually when we talk about things.

Mizuki: Maybe when he comes here, he can help me out in the kitchen here.

Miki: Irina-chan doesn't help you?

Mizuki: She's usually with her father and before she used to bake bread, but since she has been going to the church a lot more...

Miki: I understand, well, Ise has been praying a lot more, he said that Irina-chan told him good things happen to those that do.

Mizuki: Oh, that will make her so happy, you know she still wears that headband that he made for her, she wears it on her wrist.

Miki: Ise still wears his and on his wrist, too, but he got it upgraded now, his boss' wife is a seamstress, so she made it look better.

Mizuki: Which wrist does he wear it on?

Miki: His left wrist.

Mizuki: Ah, Irina wears it on her right wrist.

Miki: I see, well, if his sewing skills have improved, he can upgrade hers, when he gets there, that boy put his blood, sweat, and tears into those things.

Mizuki: And made my daughter head over heels for him, it will be interesting to see if he sees her as just a friend or as a woman.

Miki: It better be the latter, I want my boy to find his happiness.

Mizuki: Same here.

Miki: It was nice talking with you, Mizuki.

Mizuki: You, too, Miki, thank you for reaching out and I mean what I said, if that tournament has a stream link, let me know.

Miki: I will, goodbye, Mizuki.

Mizuki: Bye, Miki - as both women placed their phones down, disconnecting the call as they both sighed in their respective locations.

After 12 long years, they were finally able to speak to each other, now it was only a matter of time before their children. With a happy hum, Miki went back to finishing up the fish. She was in such a happy mood, she didn't notice that Gorou came back, he seemed to have a sheen of sweat.

Gorou: What are you so happy about?

Miki: Well, we got lucky, it seems that the receptionist passed your message along, Mizuki called back.

Gorou: Really?

Miki: Yes, and I talked to her about sending Ise to England, so I have her number, so we can plan it out.

Gorou: That's great news, when you have time, please ask her to send Touji's number as well.

Miki: I will, it seems you went for a jog?

Gorou: Yeah, can't let Ise get ahead of his old man.

Miki: Well, hit the showers, I'm going to make dinner, Ise should be here in about an hour or two - seeing that it was 6 in the evening.

Gorou: Alright - as he headed upstairs.

Miki stored half of the fish for Issei to use, while she began to prepare dinner with the other half. She then gathered her vegetables of green onion, ginger, and a large red chili. She went to get the rice cooking as well and then proceeded to julienne the chili and ginger. She cut up the green part of the green onion, finely slicing it. She preheated the oven to 400 degrees and got some foil, along with some baking paper.

She placed the fish filets on the baking paper and sprinkled them with a pinch of salt and pepper. She then drizzled only the top with some cooking sake and wrapped the fish up in the paper. After the paper was wrapped around the fish, she wrapped that up in foil to form three packets. She placed the three packets on a tray and waited for the oven to signify that it was ready.

She grabbed a small saucepan and got some soy sauce, sesame oil, and peanut oil. She was not going to do anything yet, until the fish would be done being baked. Finally, the oven beeped, letting her know that it was ready, so she took the tray and placed it in the middle rack and set a timer for 12 minutes.

She noticed that she had received some texts from Mizuki, so she decided to text her friend to pass the time. Hearing the timer go off, she excused herself from her conversation with Mizuki and went to grab some oven mitts. She took out the tray and placed it on the stove in the back and took off the mitts. She grabbed 2 tsp of soy sauce and sesame oil and put 2 tbsp of peanut oil into the saucepan.

While the peanut oil began to heat up, she took out three plates and placed a fish packet on each plate. She opened up each packet, making them look like moats around the fish. The peanut oil continued to get hot, so she topped the fish with the vegetables that she cut earlier. With the peanut oil heated, she drizzled the soy/sesame oil over the fish and vegetables and then the peanut oil and watched it sizzle. Feeling happy with her work, she stored up Issei's fish by closing his fish moat and trapping the heat within. She knew that he would have to use the oven to heat it up again as Gorou came down.

Gorou: Smells good - as he looked at the fish.

It was simple, but smelled good.

Miki: Thanks, it's sizzling ginger fish - as she went to dish the rice, she also looked at the time - looks like it'll be you and me.

Gorou: Well, what man wouldn't mind a nice dinner with his wife? - giving her a quick kiss.

As they sat down and began to eat, they talked about what she and Mizuki talked about. They did discuss how interesting it would be and what sights for Issei to see in Wales. They could not wait to surprise him with this as they looked over his school calendar to know when to get him a ticket, they also noted that parents' day was coming.

They were also ecstatic for that day because they would get to see their son's change in a public place. They also had a feeling that Issei would show up the other students because they knew that he wanted them to be proud of him. They already were, since he had gotten past his perversion. Mizuki's phone pinged with Issei informing that he would be home in 30 minutes.

True to his word, Issei did arrive home in 30 minutes and found his parents watching a movie. They had finished eating dinner, but also cleared up any evidence of them looking up things about England, they didn't want him to get suspicious. Issei greeted his parents before bounding up to the stairs to take a warm to cold shower. When he had finished, he came back downstairs and headed to the kitchen, when Miki called out to him.

Miki: How was work?

Issei: Good, handled stock on and off the floor, kept things restocked, when no one was around. I also got to be in charge of the register and the best part is Katase and Murayama didn't come in either. I got to hang out with Renka-senpai at lunch for a little bit and then I got to training with Mitsurugi-shishou, I got to call him that, instead of "sensei". He said that I improved on the speed of my strikes and we got to spar, but it was more like he was playing with his food. He would effortlessly block all of my strikes with one hand, then I got to putting more force into my strikes, and he just smiled.

Miki: Is that good?

Issei: Yeah, he told me "good" and to keep that same energy with my strikes and to not lose stamina, easier said than done - as he took out the fish that Miki left for him to prepare.

Gorou: Well, that's good, right?

Issei: I thought so, but I began to grow tired, he told me to never hold back, otherwise I would lose because I may not have the stamina to continue going all out, so I need to consistently go all out, so I can sustain it longer.

Miki: I see, well, your fish is in the oven, you'll need to reheat it, though.

Issei: Alright - as he set the oven, while he began to marinate the remaining fish.

He grabbed a baggie and placed in a zest of lime, 3 tbsp of lime juice, a tbsp of chipotle powder and 1 tbsp of finely chopped jalapeno. He minced two garlic cloves and put that into a bag, along with 3 tbsp of olive oil and ¼ tsp of salt and pepper. He stopped himself and pondered about putting in the cilantro because if Renka wanted some, she could not have it as she didn't like cilantro for some reason. However, it brought the flavor, so he added in the ¼ cup of cilantro and put in the fish filets.

He began to mix the fish around the baggie, marinating the fish into the spices that looked like a mush. As he finished, the oven went off to indicate that his food was heated, he put the fish away and went to turn off the oven. He set another timer for when the fish would be done marinating. He put on mitts to take out his food and set it on the stove to cool for a little bit.

Miki: You seem excited about something.

Issei: Yeah, I get to learn a new style, it'll probably be like a full body workout for me, since I will get to learn how to use my legs in combat.

Miki: That's nice.

Issei: I know, I had to earn it, when I beat one of my senpais in a spar and I can't wait to learn something new and maybe try it in the tournament.

Miki: That's the spirit!

Issei: Yep, so I guess I'm a bit excited, but I will be learning the basics all over again.

Miki: I'm sure you'll be fine

Issei went to the fridge and grabbed a red cabbage and scallion and placed it on the counter. He then went to eat his dinner, while it was still warm and it would give the fish more time to marinate.

Miki: So what are you making?

Issei: Just some fish tacos for Raichi and I.

Miki: Raichi?

Issei: She's my friend, she's in my grade and also practices Chinese kenpo, she's on another level than me, so I guess you could say that she is also like my rival. I'm not really friends with anyone else in my grade, since everyone else is a year older - as he ate his

Gorou: Oh? So when can we meet her?

Issei: I don't know, maybe during the tournament.

Miki: That sounds wonderful, we always wanted to meet your peers, oh, and who's Renka?

Issei: She's my mentor, she teaches me Chinese kenpo in the afternoons, there's also Ikki-senpai, he's the one that picks me up early to go to the gym in the mornings and to school. He also teaches me boxing as well, then you got Mizunuma-senpai and Kenichi-senpai, who teach me a little karate every now and then.

Miki: I see.

Issei: Kisara-senpai will be teaching me taekwondo, it's my first time dealing with her, so who knows what to expect - finishing his food and going to wash his plate.

After he was done, he went to go get the fish out of the fridge, since enough time had passed. He washed the cabbage and began to shred it as he got 3 cups worth of the cabbage. He cut up the scallions and put them in a bowl with the cabbage. He mixed in 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar and half tsp of salt, combining it with the cabbage and scallion. He sighed as he set it aside for 30 minutes.

Miki: So, I noticed that you have your hair in a ponytail.

Issei: Oh that, Shigure-sensei did it for me, told me something about samurais having their hair tied back. I just stuck with it and I don't mind it, I mean if I got to change up my attitude, might as well change up the hair a little.

Miki: I guess so.

Issei: A part of me thought that people would see that I'm changing, but now, I just feel like I'm doing it for me. I only need to compare myself against those that I want to fight, you know.

Gorou: Hey, now, don't go picking up random fights for nothing now.

Issei: I won't, tou-san - but he thought to himself - 'I'll only do it if necessary.'

Miki: That's good, we don't want you to become a delinquent.

Issei: I won't, kaa-san - he smiled - I'm already a pervert, don't need to add more negative names.

Miki: You're right about that.

Issei simply closed his eyes and leaned back, humming to himself, it was a relaxing time. His parents also relaxed, just enjoying the Sunday evening, eventually, his mother left to go to the other room. He had no idea why, but he was not going to intrude on her private space. He had already done that to plenty of girls at his school, he figured that he should apologize at some point. However, it's kind of tough to do, when their insults would make him lose his cool and he may lash out.

Seeing that the time was winding down, he got out a skillet and placed 1 tbsp of olive oil in it. He went and grabbed the fish and set off to the side of the stove, and then he went to grab the tortillas and bento boxes that he would store them in. He then went to the cabbage mixture and drained the excess liquid and began to scrunch the cabbage to soften it.

He turned on the stove to high heat and got the fish ready to be cooked, since it was the final piece. When the oil began to bubble, he placed the remaining fish filets in. The sizzling of the fish felt nice to Issei, when he's not singing to himself, he felt that cooking was another sense of relief for him. It was another time for him to reflect on himself and see where he was at.

After about 2 minutes, he figured that it was time to turn the fish onto its other side. He got out two more plates and began to set out the tortillas on one plate and began to put the pickled cabbage on them. He turned off the stove and placed the fish on the other plate and began to flake it into large pieces. He then put the fish on top of the cabbage and squeezed some lime juice over it.

Issei: And finished.

He then began to pack up the tacos in some of the bento boxes to take for tomorrow. He packed up the boxes and stored them in the fridge and then began to clean up the equipment that he used. He took a small plate and placed two tacos on it, one for his parents each.

Issei: Tou-san, there's a taco for you and kaa-san.

Gorou: Oh, thank you, Ise, I'll let her know.

Issei: Alright, tell her I say goodnight.

Gorou: Okay, goodnight, sport.

Issei: Good night, tou-san.

Issei went up to his room and did his daily night routine, but he also pondered about something else that Mitsurugi told him. It was something that he did not tell his parents. Sure, he got to train with Mitsurugi, but he needed to do a better job at becoming mentally strong. Letting the outside noise get to him also ruins his composure, something that he was sure that Shigure would reprimand him for.

The first thing that Mitsurugi told him is that he needed to delay gratification, which seemed a little confusing to Issei. Mitsurugi explained that mentally strong people have the ability to prioritize the long-term over the short-term pleasure. Issei understood that he was referring to his dream, which was to be a strong warrior and his victory over Ukita was only a step in that direction. Mitsurugi told him that he was correct as Issei would also be learning a new style that would help reach that goal.

The next thing that Mitsurugi said was that he needs to show up on the toughest days. He noted that Issei has been doing this as he has shown up on tough days building up his resilience and mental strength. He went on to explain that Issei still goes to school, where his torment usually is. He has to deal with the whispers of people calling him a pervert and the rumors made by the other two perverts. His only time where he is at peace is at lunchtime because he would either be with people that are not giving him a judgmental eye.

Third thing that Mitsurugi mentioned was to give yourself a positive self-talk because one of the fastest ways to tear yourself down is by speaking negatively to yourself. Issei was shocked because there were times where he did this and could see that he would never progress. Issei knew that with the outside noise, he would continue to doubt himself. He hears all of the talk, he sees the looks that they gave him and it makes him doubt himself. As Mitsurugi said, mentally strong people understand the importance of being your biggest supporter. If there was one thing that his overly perverted self did right was that he supported himself and not let the naysayers get to him. He needed that part of him back, not the perversion side, but the one that never felt deterred by what others said.

The next thing that he was told by Mitsurugi was that he should not dwell on things. That was understandable as his perversion and what others said was a problem and it stuck to him. Mitsurugi explained that allowing a problem or situation to dominate his mind is another quick way to lose resilience. It tied back to all the other things as he could see that his resentment was holding him back. It was not just the resentment of what others said, but resentment of himself. In his training, after Mitsurugi was giving him these lessons, he had become more fierce and focused. Unknown to him, he was bringing out more of his ki, each of his strikes were still being blocked effortlessly, but Mitsurugi did smile at seeing him grow. He told Issei that mentally strong people focus on what is within their control, and take action on it as soon as possible.

That is what Issei did, he could not change people's mind, he could only focus on his training and his dream and grow as a person. While he knew that there were people who wanted to see him crumble, he could not do that. Something that he was doing better, which was the final lesson and that is practice empathy. Mitsurugi had said that mentally strong people should not take things personally. They seek to understand the viewpoints of others, and use them to form stronger relationships.

Mitsurugi said that Issei understood this in his spar with Ukita, but not only that but with others as well. He knows why the kendo club doesn't like him, he knows why Ukita did what he did on the first day. It was his perversion, he was able to move past it and he had a better bond with his parents now, and learning new skills. He got into cooking, thanks to his mother, who he would say is an excellent chef in her own right. He built himself from the skills that were handed down to him and exploring other interests that he had before he became overly perverted. He knew that he was perverted with Shido around, but they were both troublemakers at times, so he was glad that he had a friend like him. He would say Raichi was filling that role well as he found it funny at times, when she would tease about the other girls. So Mitsurugi believed that Issei was understanding the lesson of empathy well. He could only change what he could control and that was his perversion and he felt that he was in a better spot, going to sleep with that thought in mind.

He continued to wake up early at 4 in the morning, stretching his muscles and washing his face. He didn't want to disturb his parents, so he made sure that he was quiet in leaving. In the driveway, Ikki was waiting for him, but today was a different day, he could feel it.

Ikki: You ready?

Issei: Yeah, would Ukita...

Ikki: He's cool, he knows he can trust you to not try anything, you certainly have proven that these past weeks.

Issei: Yeah, let's just get this over with.

Ikki: Oh, I should let you know this now, but you're not training with me.

Issei: I'm not?

Ikki: Haha, you thought Kisara would be taking over for Renka?

Issei: I didn't expect it so early.

Ikki: Let's hope you got your legs warmed up - as they drove to the gym.

When they got there, Issei did look around for his senpai that would be training this morning.

Ikki: Oi, Hikari, how was the date with Mizunuma last Saturday?

Hikari: It wasn't bad.

Issei: 'Mizunuma-senpai got a date with the cute receptionist, alright, senpai!'

Ikki: Good to hear.

Hikari: He also told me that you guys got a tournament coming up in two weeks, guess that explains why you're training, huh? - she directed her question to Issei.

Issei: Uh, yeah, that's right - he noticed that she wasn't glaring at him.

Hikari: Well, good luck.

Issei: Uh, thanks - suddenly he felt a hand clamp down on his head and ruffle his hair.

Kisara: There you are, kid!

Issei: Kisara-senpai! - turning to her, he could see that she was slightly sweating, wearing black shorts and a gray top.

Kisara: So you ready to get started?

Issei: Yeah!

Kisara: I'll take it over from here, Ikki.

Ikki: Alright, good luck, Ise.

At that, Issei felt Kisara's hand grab a handful of his hair and he could see her predatory grin as she turned and dragged him over to where she had been kicking a body bag earlier. Issei gulped, but he could not back down, it would go against his dream of becoming a strong warrior.

Kisara: Now then, kick this bag, so I can determine what needs to be done.

Issei: Oh, alright - setting his gym bag off to the side, he stretched his legs and got into position.

He remembered that time when he was trying on his gi pants and was practicing kicking. He took a deep breath, controlling his breath and gave the bag a kick.

*Smack*

His foot made contact with the bag, Kisara simply stared, she clearly was unimpressed. Of course, Issei was not as nimble as her nor flexible, so she was not surprised at seeing his leg could only go to waist level. The impact of his kick was also lackluster.

Kisara: That's it?

Issei: Yeah, sorry, I never really...

Kisara: I know, hmm, watch this - as she got into a stance, and breathed.

Kisara: Ha!

*SMACK*

Her kick echoed throughout the gym and Issei felt like a wisp of wind went through his hair. Not only that, but her kick was angled higher than his own was.

Kisara: You see, what you needed to do was drive your hips, I'm sure you should be fluid enough there from working with Renka.

Issei: Yeah, I am, it helps with dodging.

Kisara: Well, you're more of an attacker from what I saw in your spar with Ukita, a calculating one at that, but you are willing to use brute force. The reason your kick was lame was because you didn't drive your hips.

Issei: Oh, like when I go for a downward slash with my bokken, I'm driving my arms forward, but with kicks, for more power, I need to step into it with my hips.

Kisara: Yeah, that's right. Another thing is we need to get you flexible a little, you see your kick only up to about my waist.

Issei: I figured, Renka-senpai's kicks could reach my head and so could yours.

Kisara: And you could face taller opponents, sometimes, a well placed kick to the jaw can put someone down, especially if you got enough force to it.

Issei: Oh yeah, like the movies.

Kisara: Bingo, now... - as she crouched down - put your leg on my shoulder.

Issei: Huh?

Kisara: Put your leg on my shoulder, I'm going to help you with your flexibility on each leg. I will begin to stand and you need to keep balance on your other leg, but we can move closer to the wall for you to hold onto something. The higher I stand, you will feel strain in the leg on my shoulder, eventually, you'll get to the point of me being able to stand straight up with your leg on my shoulder. After that, you're going to kick that bag until you can't feel your legs, and you're going to do it based on speed. So when you send the first kick and when you go back to reload, you want to spring your next kick almost immediately, watch... - as she stood and stepped back and got into a stance again.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

Issei: 'What the... I heard two smacks against the bag, but it only looked like she kicked it once.'

Kisara: You saw that?

Issei: More like heard it, your second kick was so fast!

Kisara: That's what I meant about the reload speed.

Issei: I understand.

Kisara: Good, now let's head to that wall, so you can have something to steady yourself with.

Issei: Okay.

The two headed to the wall and Issei got a leg on her shoulder, when she crouched down.

Kisara: Ready? - he nodded.

She began to slowly stand, stretching his hamstring on a vertical base, he slightly winced at the strain. Issei noted that while he wasn't as flexible, he could see that his leg went further up than before. Kisara was also noting that his leg could give someone a good kick to their ribs.

Kisara: And hold - she maintained her position of a half squat.

She knew that this was his limit for now, but it was only the first day, he would continue to stretch and grow from this.

Kisara: Not bad, I could teach you the Pandal Chagi.

Issei: What's that?

Kisara: It's basically a powerful kick to the side of your opponent's body, imagine that you're in an armlock with your opponent, neither one of you giving in and then bam! Remember what I said about driving your hips? It would apply here and from where your leg is stretched to, you can kick an impactful kick to their ribs. It would knock the air out of them, you remember how you made a weak spot on Ukita?

Issei: Yeah?

Kisara: You could do the same thing with that kick if your opponent doesn't prepare themselves for it. It could also nullify that side of their body because they would be too focused on protecting that spot and you remember about reload speed?

Issei: Yeah, I'm guessing if one kick doesn't work, then I can blast them with another - making her smirk.

Kisara: Look at you, kid, you're soaking things in like a sponge. You're correct, plus even if they let go after the first kick, you can apply additional damage to an already injured zone. Your first kick, if they let go, the intensity of the injury could be moderate. It may be enough to make them let go, since it would catch them by surprise, but they may not feel the need to protect it.

Issei: But if my reload speed is quicker than their reflexes, I could turn a moderate injury into a critical one or worse.

Kisara: There you go, I'm guessing you're already fantasizing about using it in the tournament, huh?

Issei: Kind of.

Kisara: Well, I'll see what I can do with just six days.

Issei: Six days?

Kisara: Yeah, I'll be here every other day to help you out, I come here in the evenings with Ukita, while you and Ikki come in the mornings, but you won the spar and I wanted to see if it was true - as she placed his leg down.

Issei: If what was true?

Kisara: If you're still the same pervert that everyone thinks of you to be, but you showed that you weren't, when I first met you. You might have thought it was when Ukita challenged you, but I remember you from the first day. You looked like such a nerd, you had such a scrawny body, now look at you - making Issei blush as it was the first compliment that he got about his body.

Issei: Uh, thanks, Kisara-senpai.

Kisara: Plus I get to get in on the action.

Issei: Action?

Kisara: Oh yeah, the action of reforming one of Kuoh's biggest perverts into one of its baddest fighters with the martial arts you're learning, you could be a powerhouse the more you train.

Issei: You think so? - he didn't want to cast doubt on himself, but he was curious if she really believed that.

Kisara: Yeah, I do, you got fire, kid, not many people have that. Now, the next leg, we only got a couple of hours and then we got to get your kicks in. With the reload speed, the faster you get, you could learn the Mikeyopuchagi.

Issei: The what?

Kisara: The Mikeyopuchchagi, it's a series of rapid fire kicks to your opponent's body, you also can learn the Chatora Narechagi, it's similar to the Pandal Chagi, a kick to your opponent's midsection. You know how martial artists store their energies and release it in a blow?

Issei: Yeah, kind of like a finishing blow.

Kisara: Uh huh, that's what the Chatora Narechagi is.

Issei: Cool.

Kisara: Now change sides, gotta get your other leg, you're going to need to learn how to be loose in your lower body.

Issei: Any suggestions?

Kisara: Hmm, I guess running, you work on your cardio, right?

Issei: Yeah, in the workouts that Renka-senpai and Kenichi-senpai gave me.

Kisara: I guess that should help for now, but I feel like you need something to be a little more active.

Issei: I guess so - as he put his other leg on her shoulder and she repeated the process of slowly standing up again.

Kisara: Yep, your legs are about the same in terms of flexibility, this is good, it means you can learn kicking on both sides.

Issei: So I shouldn't have a dominant side in terms of fighting because my opponent could restrict that side of my body?

Kisara: Uh huh, now let's head over the bag, I want 50 kicks from each leg and you better hurry, time's ticking.

Issei: Oh, Kisara-senpai, do you think I should get ankle weights? I know Ikki-senpai has me wear a weighted body vest.

Kisara: You know that is not a bad idea as the more accustomed you become to the weights, your kicks will be faster, when you remove them. I can bring you some on Wednesday, since like I told you, I'll only be with you every other day. Actually, I can give you them tomorrow, so you can wear them throughout the school day. It might even prepare you for what's to come after the tournament.

Issei: What's that?

Kisara: More training, of course.

Issei: Go figure, oh, and do you know where I can train in water? Shigure-sensei said that it would help apply resistance to my attack speed.

Kisara: Only place that I can think of is the school pool, but something tells me that you wouldn't want to go there because of your previous antics.

Issei: Yeah, when you're considered a pervert, not many places that you're welcomed.

Kisara: Only thing you can do is keep pushing forward.

Issei: Yeah...

Kisara: Now quit sulking and hit the bag, we don't have all day! - she yelled at him.

Issei: Hai, senpai! - her yelling snapped him out of his stupor and he got to work.

He performed the kicks like Kisara had instructed, she would usually tell him to go faster on his reloading. It reached the point that she would begin to poke him in the ribs, when he was in the process of reloading his kick. The reason that she poked there is because when he is in the process of kicking, it would be defended. However, when he is in rest mode or trying to reload, it leaves that spot open.

She was doing it at different intervals, showing how his potential opponents could have different recovery times. Some may take a few seconds to recover and some may not even be phased by the initial kick. Once he completed that, he worked on his other side, which she noticed that he kicked slightly slower with his left side than his right. However, from his spar against Ukita, she had seen that with his fists, he was faster with his left side than his right side.

She found that intriguing as if he remained the same in that capacity, Issei could deceive his opponents on what may be his dominant side and switch his offense. For example, if someone believed that his left side was the stronger side in boxing, Issei could switch to a new style, which would favor his right side, in this case, it would be taekwondo. Renka already made sure that in Chinese kenpo, he had no dominant side and to remain ambidextrous. She also figured that it would only be time before he starts bringing his ki into his leg offense as well. When he finished the kicks, Kisara made him do frontal kicks now, telling him that he may need to be able to kick his opponent at different angles. She made him do the same amount, but she gave breaks for him to stretch his legs. The last thing she needed was for him to get a groin injury or a hamstring injury from overdoing something in his kicks and pulling a muscle.

Kisara: Alright, that's enough for the day, man, I can see why Ikki was confident in you. Well, I could see why after you sparred with Ukita last Friday, but now up and personal, it's there.

Issei: Still got a long way to go.

Kisara: Oh yeah, you do, that's the beauty of it. You got so much to learn, while you have a little time before this tournament. After that, you'll learn from your mistakes and get better.

Issei: I see, hey, Kisara-senpai, Raichi told me that she had beaten you before, is that true?

Kisara: Yeah - as she let out a sigh - why'd you ask?

Issei: Well, you talked about getting better, I was wondering if you had a rematch.

Kisara: Haha, I guess you don't know that much about her, she's different.

Issei: How so?

Kisara: We all come from different backgrounds, people like you and me, we had our parents, you're more like Kenichi than me. I come from a pretty good family, but I chose to become a delinquent.

Issei: Really?

Kisara: Oh yeah, Ikki, Ukita, and I were part of this gang called Ragnarok.

Issei: Like from Nordic mythology? - but he secretly gave his thanks to Yu-Mi for teaching him about some mythologies in history.

Kisara: Yeah, we even had members that were codenamed, eight of them, we were called the Eight Great Fists of Fist of Ragnarok. I was number eight, codenamed "Valkyrie".

Issei: No way, what were Ikki-senpai and Ukita-senpai?

Kisara: They were part of my gang, so they were my subordinates.

Issei: Along with Taichi?

Kisara: Yeah, I guess Ikki told you about him, you both had similar dreams, but I think he was a little worse.

Issei: What do you mean?

Kisara: Well, the guys that he was in charge of, well, one of them groped the Cow Bimbo.

Issei: Cow... Bimbo?

Kisara: I mean Miu, one of the guys literally grabbed her breast - she saw Issei shiver in disgust - just as I thought.

Issei: Huh?

Kisara: It's why I believe that you're different from Taichi, you're more of a chivalrous pervert, don't get me wrong, while I think you may peep, I don't think you would force yourself on a girl, though, it could have been possible if you stuck with those two perverts, I'm quite shocked by your loyalty to them, you're different from them, why not find other friends?

Issei: Well, my perversion got reignited by an old man that I had met in the park, my perversion was kind of inherent, my grandfather was also a major pervert. He was the one that bestowed that harem king dream in me. I had a friend named Shidou. We did everything together, play together, go see hero shows, and even sleepovers, but eventually, they left for England. It sucked being alone and when my perversion got reignited, well, who would want to be friends with me. I didn't meet those two guys until middle school and the fact that I had friends, of course, I'd want to stay loyal because isn't that what a friend does?

Kisara: Yeah, you're right about that, Taichi thought the same with Ukita and Ikki, but his ways weren't appealing to them. I wouldn't be surprised if those two former friends of yours wound up like Taichi, he's still a delinquent from what I hear.

Issei: Ouch.

Kisara: Hey, he made his life, just be glad that there were people there to pull you out before it was too late.

Issei: I guess you're right.

Kisara: Anyways, my mentor is Ikki's girlfriend, Kaname, she was number three, her code name was Freya.

Issei: Wow, I didn't know that.

Kisara: Yeah, well, the number one guy actually knew Kenichi from when they were young, his code name was Odin.

Issei: That seems expected, after all, Odin was the leader of Norse mythology.

Kisara: Uh huh.

Issei: So was there someone code named Hela?

Kisara: Huh?

Issei: Hela or Hel, she's the goddess of the dead in Norse mythology.

Kisara: No, we had Odin at one, Berserker at two, Freya at three, Loki at four, Siegfried at five, Hermit at six, Thor at seven, and Valkyrie at eight.

Issei: Didn't think Thor would be so low.

Kisara: The guy who code named Berserker looked more like a Thor to some people, it's just based on one's perspective.

Issei: One's perspective?

Kisara: Yeah, some depict Thor with blonde hair, others depict him with red hair.

Issei: I see, but what about the code names of Berserker and Hermit?

Kisara: For hermit, I'm not sure, I thought it was a mispronunciation of Hermod, he was the messenger of the god, but there's a likelihood that his name is a variant of hermaðr or "warrior," or means "fury of war". Since herr means "army," and móðr means "excitement, wrath, passion. However, the guy that had the nickname was like a hermit anyways, usually kept to himself.

Issei: I see, but what's a Berserker?

Kisara: Well, according to Norse mythology, Berserkers were a special group of elite viking warriors who fought in a trance-like fury and worshiped Odin.

Issei: Guess that would explain why he's number two, your "Odin" likely never expected that guy to go against him.

Kisara: Yeah, Shōgo feared Ryūto, those were the names of Berserker and Odin, respectively.

Issei: I understand, but you had a guy named Siegfried, pretty cool to be code named after a dragon slayer.

Kisara: You know about that?

Issei: Yeah, Yu-Mi-sensei tutors me during lunch.

Kisara: Yu-Mi-sensei?

Issei: She's a professor in the university.

Kisara: Oh...

Ikki: Yo! Ise, ready to go.

Issei: Uh, yeah, um, thanks for training me, Kisara-senpai - giving her a bow like he had done for Akisame.

Kisara: Don't thank me yet, we still got 5 more days to make those legs of yours as weapons to your arsenal.

Issei: Oh, right.

Kisara: Haha - as she ruffled his hair - see you at the dojo, kid.

Issei: Right - with a blush - um, let me go get my stuff, Ikki-senpai.

Ikki: No worries, take your time - as Issei left his two senpais to get his stuff, when he was out of range, Ikki turned to Kisara - so...

Kisara: They were right, Kenichi's masters.

Ikki: And your verdict?

Kisara: I wouldn't mind a little brother - shrugging her shoulders and walking away to the locker rooms, giving a wave to Issei as she walked by.

Ikki: So what do you think of Kisara?

Issei: She's cool, tough, but cool. Ukita-senpai is lucky to have her.

Ikki: Haha, well, let's get going. School's another adventure.

Issei: True - as they left the gym and Ikki dropped Issei off at home for him to have a quick shower and breakfast.

He was waiting in the car, when he heard a tap on his window, opening his eyes, he saw a middle aged woman with brunette hair. Rolling down the window, he asked her what she needed. He also knew that he shouldn't flirt, since she was not bad looking for her age. He also didn't want to get scolded by Kaname, he had to admit, Issei was right about that and he was glad to follow his kohai's advice, hence why he didn't flirt with Hikari anymore and hooked her up with Mizunuma.

Ikki: Hi, how may I help you?

Miki: I just wanted to thank you for helping Ise - making Ikki realize that this was his mother.

Ikki: Oh, it's not a problem, he's my kohai after all.

Miki: Well, I mean you guys helped him overcome his perversion, which I know my husband didn't do a good job on raising him, but...

Ikki: Don't worry about it, we understand, he's your only child, it's not a surprise for some parents to let their only child get away with some things, it happens.

Miki: Thank you, I wanted to give you some yen for gas, since I know you pick up Ise early and then take him to school - handing over a clump of yen.

Ikki: Uh, thanks - he had a feeling that she would have forced him to take it anyways.

Issei: Kaa-san?

Miki: Sorry, Ise, I just wanted to meet one of your friends, since you don't invite them over.

Issei: I see, well, I'll see you in the evening - giving his mother a hug before getting in the car.

Miki: Alright, dear.

Ikki: Nice meeting you, Hyoudou-san.

Miki: Oh, I never got your name.

Ikki: Takeda Ikki.

Miki: Well, nice meeting you, Takeda-san, I hope I am able to meet more of the people that helped my son.

Ikki: I'd say you will in time.

Issei: You will at the tournament, kaa-san.

Ikki: There you go, but we must get going.

Miki: Oh, sorry, don't want to delay you, take care - she waved as they drove out of the driveway.

Issei: Bye! - waving back, along with Ikki.

When the house was in the rearview mirror, Ikki spoke up.

Ikki: Your mom is kind of like Kenichi's mom.

Issei: How so?

Ikki: Well, she's nice to strangers and she's pretty good looking for her age, you got some good genes in you.

Issei: And unfortunately, some perverted ones as well.

Ikki: Hey, no need to fuss over that.

Issei: It's true, my kaa-san had always looked like that, but the stress of having to put up with my perversion made her age more than she should have. It's been a breath of fresh air with me letting go of that side of me. It also helped us bond, she's been teaching me how to cook. Raichi didn't believe it, so I'm going to prove her wrong today.

Ikki: Haha, whatever you say.

The rest of the drive was Issei asking questions about the tournament, so he could get a gist of it. Ikki did his best to answer, but since he never really participated in the tournaments, he was not fully sure on the rules, He only knew from what he saw and told him that he should have asked Kisara earlier in the morning, but to not stress about it as Kenichi would likely explain more about either this week or the next.

Ikki: Alright, man, take care - as he pulled into the school parking lot.

Issei: You, too, enjoy your time with your girlfriend.

Ikki: Hey, you got a girl waiting for you, too, I'm sure of it haha.

Issei: I...

????: Hey, Hyoudou.

Turning to whoever called him, Ikki and Issei saw Genshirou Saji, along with Momo Hanakai walking towards them.

Issei: Is there a problem, Saji-san? Hanakai-san?

Genshirou: Yeah, you're needed in the council office.

Issei: For?

Momo: For using violence on a student.

Issei: What? When?

Genshirou: Last Wednesday.

Issei: Huh?

Ikki: He didn't do anything like that.

Momo: Takeda-senpai, this has nothing to do with you, unless you are an accomplice.

Ikki: I'm not, but...

Issei: It's fine, Ikki-senpai, I'll go see what's the issue - although he couldn't think of anything besides punching Takeshi, but that shouldn't have warranted anything as that happened way after school hours.

Genshirou: Good, now, move it, pervert - roughly shoving Issei.

Issei gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, but he knew that is probably what they wanted. After all, the student council was corrupt in his eyes, now he wondered what they would do to punish him now. He released his fist, since he knew his lessons of being a mentally strong person as he walked away with the two council members, of course, Genshirou would try to show his superiority and would shove Issei every now and then.

Momo and other passing students would snicker, when he did it, some were probably believing that he would finally get expelled. He heard other whispers that it was a ruse and he was still perverted, but yet, no incidents involving him being perverted. Ikki could only grit his teeth as he watched Issei literally be blatantly bullied and no one was doing anything.

Kenichi: Ikki, what's going on? - as he also was seeing Issei being walked away.

Ikki: Student council is accusing Ise of using violence on a student last Wednesday.

Renka: What!? How's that possible?

Miu: Wasn't he with you that day?

Renka: Yeah, but he didn't use violence on me, unless someone caught us sparring and misunderstood the situation.

Ikki: I didn't see anyone, when I left with Ukita and Kisara that day either.

Mizunuma: Well, if someone did misinterpret the situation, it's best that Renka goes to clear it up.

Kenichi: We'll all go, he is our student in martial arts and kohai.

Ikki: Then let's go - as he sent a text to Kaname about what was happening.

Miu: Wait! This could also be a ploy for the demons to try and recruit Issei.

Ikki: Well, he's definitely not joining the student council, the blonde bastard was shoving Ise along the way, I could slowly feel his ki building up. One punch and the arrogant bastard would have been on his ass, lights out. I gotta give it to Ise, who was keeping his composure, but I knew he wanted to deck the guy.

Mizunuma: We're going to be late and I don't think the student council will give us late passes - as he checked his watch.

Kenichi: That's true and then they would be onto us as well.

Miu: I'll go.

Renka: Huh!?

Miu: Well, you're the one that said I should take time to talk to him and I'm the fastest, so I can check it out and then dash to class and let you know how it goes.

Kenichi: Alright, then you better hurry.

Miu: Right - giving him a kiss on the cheek, which did make Renka grimace a little, and she took off.

Kenichi: Let's go, we'll let you know what happens, Ikki.

Ikki: But I have free period, I should go and...

Kenichi: If you go, you won't be able to spend time with Kaname.

Ikki: There's other times that I can spend with Kaname.

Kenichi: Alright, then go, if he gets suspended or something, he may need a ride back.

Ikki: Alright - as he took off himself after Miu.

Meanwhile Issei was still being shoved by Genshirou, reaching the student council office. They were surprised to see that Akeno was waiting outside for them. Seeing this, Genshirou stopped shoving Issei and Momo tried to look like she wasn't giggling about it.

Genshirou: Akeno-senpai, what are you doing here?

Akeno: I'm here to see Sona-kaichou about our trip that we are leaving for, why are you here, Hyoudou-kun? - ignoring Genshirou.

Issei: I...

Genshirou: He used violence on a student last Wednesday.

Akeno: Hmm, that can't be right.

Genshirou: What? But... - then he kept quiet.

Momo: Let's go inside and see what should be done about this.

Akeno: I think that would be wise - as her expression changed from playful to serious.

Issei just remained neutral as they entered the office, Sona looked up and she was surprised to see Akeno, but she didn't show it.

Sona: Akeno, I'm surprised to see you here.

Akeno: Well, I wasn't sure if Yuuma had informed you of the trip that the ORC was taking - making the aforementioned scoff.

Sona: Yes, I am aware, thank you for double checking.

Akeno nodded, but made no point in leaving as she wanted to hear who Issei was accused of using violence.

Sona: Is there anything else?

Akeno: No, I just heard that my kohai is being accused of using violence.

Sona: I don't see how that is your issue.

Akeno: It is when my kohai is being falsely accused.

Sona: Right, well, Issei Hyoudou, we were informed that you used violence against a student last Wednesday.

Issei: May I know who the student is, the one that I used violence on?

Sona: That would be classified.

Issei: Then how can I defend myself against my accuser, for all I know, someone could have seen me training with Renka Ma, not knowing that she is my mentor. We go outside to train on the track, it also helps me get some cardio in as well. Someone could have misinterpreted us sparring as me using violence.

Sona: Well, it wasn't that.

Issei: So who was it? - his look of indifference surprised her.

Sona: It was Takeshi Mazui - she sighed.

Issei: Oh - showing no reaction.

Akeno: Hmm, that can't be right.

Genshirou: What do you mean?

Akeno: I mean that Takeshi-kun lied to you as Hyoudou-kun could not have done so.

Genshirou: Takeshi said that Hyoudou punched him in the ORC last Wednesday, how can you say that he is a liar.

Akeno: Because Hyoudou-kun didn't punch him, or maybe Takeshi-kun forgets that I was a witness and since Yuuma-chan had informed you of what transpired, was it ever mentioned of Hyoudou-kun punching Takeshi-kun?

Genshirou: Huh?

Akeno: She was also a witness.

Sona: Is that true, Yuuma?

Yuuma: Hmm?

Sona: Did Hyoudou-kun punch Mazui-kun?

Yuuma looked at Issei and Akeno, while Akeno looked at her as if challenging her. She was telling her fellow fallen that if she likes Issei, then she would be willing to lie for him. Issei simply had a blank face, but he didn't want anyone to lie for him. Of all the student council members, he didn't like any of them, but he could tolerate Yuuma only out of all of them as she was the only one that actually took time to talk with him.

Issei: At what time did this incident take place?

Sona: Well, some time in the early evening, after club activities were to have ended, why?

Issei: Then yeah, I did it, I appreciate you trying to lie for me, Himejima-senpai, but that would go against who I am. Though I would like to say something, if you are going to punish me, then I believe you should punish Yuuma as well as these students - as he pulled out his phone and after finding what he was looking for, he walked up to the desk and handed it to her.

Sona's eyes slightly widened as she could see that it was the video of Issei getting beaten up. Everyone could hear the sounds, Genshirou stifled a snicker, while others were a bit nervous.

Issei: Let's not forget your secretary on bullying tactics.

Sona: What do you mean?

Akeno: I believe he is referring to this - as she pulled the recording that she had gotten of Genshirou pushing Issei along and then stopping, when he caught sight of her.

Issei: It looks to me like an abuse of power.

Yuuma: In addition to being provoked by Takeshi, he felt like he could get away with it, when Issei was defending himself.

Akeno: Perhaps this should be reported to the school administration.

If Sona could get any more pale, she would have as she knew that Rias' father was part of the school administration. She also knew that Rias was intrigued about Issei as well, considering that she was looking for pieces. She would have proposed washing this all under the bridge, if he joined her peerage, but now that was a mute point.

Sona: No, we don't need to do that - as she let out a sigh, she was in a tough place and she knew it.

For not punishing the students that beat up Issei on the first day, it would look like she was pushing favorites. Considering that Yuuma lashed out physically on the two perverts for the rumors that they spread and she did nothing, it would not look good for her. She would lose another potential piece to Rias and there was nothing she could do.

Sona: I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Hyoudou-san, let me write you a late pass for wasting your time.

Issei: That's fine, just one more thing.

Sona: What?

*Bam!*

Genshirou: Oh! - crashing to the floor, as he unexpectedly received a swift left hook from Issei.

Sona was surprised by his speed, but not only that, they all witnessed him take down one of them with relative ease. Momo quickly went to check on Genshirou, who was moaning in pain. His jaw was likely to get swollen because like Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki felt that Issei used his ki. He was getting better at it, even though he didn't know it yet. He stared down coldly at Genshirou before he turned and grabbed his late pass.

Issei: Never shove me again - then he turned to Sona - may I go now, kaichou?

Sona: Er, yes, have a good day.

Like when he did it to Takeshi, Akeno and Yuuma licked their lips again in anticipation. Sadly, Akeno would be leaving, so Yuuma could smirk at the chance of getting Issei alone, considering that she now knew that Issei saw Renka as only a senpai. Issei simply turned and began to leave, since he could go to class.

Akeno: I suppose I can leave now, thank you again, Sona-kaichou.

Sona: R-right - still a little stunned by what she saw.

Akeno smiled and followed Issei out of the student council office, both unaware that Miu and Ikki had been listening in, well more like Miu could listen in as she was more advanced in her hearing. The two seniors breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that their kohai was going to be okay. They left immediately after Miu heard Issei ask for permission to leave. They were gone before Issei ever opened the door and began to head to his class with Akeno by his side.

Sona: Genshirou, you likely just cost us a valuable piece - she glared down at him.

Tsubasa: You were seriously considering reincarnating him?

Sona: Yes, in case you didn't realize he just took down Genshirou, that is not something that a human should be capable of doing, even to a low class demon.

Tsubaki: She's right, Issei Hyoudou is a human that has unlocked his ki, likely thanks to his training in the mixed martial arts club. He would have been an acceptable rook to our ranks.

Sona: Another thing is that you should not judge a book by its cover, keep in mind, he did not pay attention to any of you. He's not the same pervert, I'd say that beating was an eye opener for him. Yuuma...

Yuuma: Yes, kaichou?

Sona: I'd like you to befriend him.

Yuuma: Tch, you don't need to order me to do that, I would have done so without your blessing. This only means that I would have to report to you, but I don't plan on doing that because imagine if he joins, he would feel betrayed that I used him like those two bastards used him.

Sona: Fair enough - she turned back to Momo - go get him healed up.

Momo: Yes, kaichou - as she helped Genshirou up.

Sona: Tsubaki, let's prepare for the absences of Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Yuuto Kiba, Asia Argento, and Koneko Toujou.

Tsubaki: Yes, kaichou, but don't you think that Akeno would try to recruit Hyoudou-san?

Sona: I don't think he would be in the mood to listen, so she may make a last minute attempt, but it is likely to fail, you're all dismissed.

Student Council: Hai, kaichou! - as they dispersed from the office, while Genshirou grumbled about this all being a waste of time, only to receive a busted jaw.

Yuuma: Kaichou, there's something that I would like to talk to you about.

Sona: What is it?

Yuuma: It's about Azazel-sama, he'd like a meeting with you, I know you know that he was my superior and you are my mistress, but it's important. It's why I had hoped that you would suspend me for beating those perverts, so I could figure out what Freed is planning. He contacted me to see if I was "in" and Azazel-sama believes that this has something to do with Kokabiel.

Sona: And you're telling me this now because...

Yuuma: They told me to pick a side and you are my mistress, so my job is to keep you safe as one of your pawns, so I have chosen my side - but also thinking - 'and keeping you safe, also means that Issei will be safe.'

Sona: So you will act as a double agent, that is risky, you could die.

Yuuma: I've had a decent life and have done some horrible shit, if it's my time to go then so be it.

Sona: Very well, set up this meeting and I will see what we can do. I had a feeling that you would be loyal to Azazel, so I kept watch on you, however, I didn't want to keep track of you, when you were with Azazel or that silver haired man, who is he?

Yuuma: Not our problem, but he is the back up plan, if need be.

Sona: Raynare.

Yuuma: His name is Vali, he's Azazel's adopted son, he may be at the meeting.

Sona: I see, set it up, we'll consider this a temporary alliance and Yuuma?

Yuuma: Yes?

Sona: If you're going to be an assassin again to help Freed, be careful - showing some concern to her piece, which did surprise Yuuma as Sona pretty much expected Yuuma to be able to take care of herself.

Yuuma: I will - she was about to walk away, when Sona had to remind her of something important.

Sona: Don't forget your late pass... again - having a tic on her eyebrow.

Yuuma: Hai - with a sweat drop as she turned around and picked up the pass from her mistress' desk.

Meanwhile Issei and Akeno continued to walk to Issei's class. Issei did not know what to do about his senpai, but he needed to make one thing clear.

Issei: You don't have to lie for me, it goes against who I am.

Akeno: I'm sorry, I just felt that I should help you out for what you did for me.

Issei: I didn't do anything, all I did was give you an apology gift.

Akeno: Which you are forgiven, in case you forgot, but there's also something that you said on that day.

Issei: What's that?

Akeno: You said that you were honest with yourself.

Issei: Yeah, because if I'm not, then I'll be holding myself back.

Akeno: I have been holding myself back, I have a part of me that I hate.

Issei: Don't.

Akeno: Huh?

Issei: Don't hate yourself, not only will you hurt yourself, but also the people that care about you. I mean I hate my perversion and what it has done to my life, but maybe I'll get lucky and meet a woman with big boobs and legs that will love me for me, what guy doesn't want that? It'd be because of me, not because of how I look nor for my money, just me - making her giggle.

Akeno: Is that so?

Issei: Uh, yeah, but for now, I will focus on my training, maybe become a strong warrior like Goku.

Akeno: I see, well, you could join us and...

Issei: No, I have to train for a tournament in two weeks, I didn't realize that the ORC would be leaving, but I got to focus on my dream, so why are you guys heading out again?

Akeno: I'm sure you remember the yakitori as you called him.

Issei: What about him?

Akeno: Well, we are leaving to prepare for a competition against him.

Issei: Oh yeah, he mentioned that I should join her, but no can do. I mean no offense, but Gremory-senpai is a bit judgmental and I can see that Mazui-san likes her, so why not let him be the hero that she needs. I don't need him glaring at me and thinking that I would steal his thunder.

Akeno: But you can spend time with me.

Issei: In another world, I would have gladly said yes, you're a beautiful woman, Himejima-senpai, but I still get this uneasy feeling with you and the ORC, it's the same with the student council, so what about this competition?

Akeno: Well, the yakitori did note that I was capable of handling his people and... what? - noticing that Issei was looking at her quizzically.

Issei: You can fight?

Akeno: Huh?

Issei: Well, I assumed that the competition would be physical, I'm not going to judge you and say that you don't look like a fighter. I just didn't know that you were one, sorry, if you thought I was judging you.

Akeno: Oh no, you're fine, but yes, I can fight.

Issei: Nice, maybe I can use you as a sparring partner one day.

Akeno: Ara~ ara~, maybe, but he said because I hold myself back, we may not have a chance.

Issei: Then don't do it, don't hold yourself back.

Akeno: But...

Issei: Look... - as he placed a hand on her shoulder - if you hold yourself back, you will continue to regret it and you won't grow. While I say that I hated my perversion, it also held me back from a lot of interests that I had. Whatever part of you that you hate, let it out, let yourself flourish and go kick ass in that competition. And if others don't like it, then I will, if people don't want to be your friend, then I will be that friend for you.

Akeno: You really mean that? - her eyes were a little cloudy.

Issei: Yeah, I don't see why not, it will probably also help me overcome this uneasy feeling that I get from you as well.

Akeno: This part of me is tainted, they're dirty wings.

Issei: We're not all perfect beings, Himejima-senpai. Don't see them as dirty wings, whatever it is that is holding you back. Those dirty wings are not Himejima-senpai, only Himejima-senpai is Himejima-senpai, don't exclude a part of you as something else. For me, my perversion is still Hyoudou Issei and that will never change. However, my training is Hyoudou Issei, my job is Hyoudou Issei, I stand before you as Hyoudou Issei, just like you stand before me as Himejima Akeno, not Himejima Akeno with dirty wings. Seriously, don't put yourself down. If they're "wings", use them to fly, don't stay grounded.

Akeno: Is that what you really think?

Issei: Yes, I'll tell you this, when I was going into the ORC to give you that artwork, I was afraid, I'm not going to lie because I did expect to get pranked, as you saw by the student council, no one cares about the school pervert. But I still went in and holy hell, did I feel uncomfortable, but I told Yuuma of how a true warrior is the one who confronts his fear and conquers it. You're going to conquer that side of you and use it to help Gremory-senpai, if the marriage isn't what she wants. I'm going to conquer my fear and aim to get a good standing in my tournament and make my senpais proud - thumping his chest proudly.

Akeno: If you say so, but if I do this, could we be friends?

Issei: Are you sure you want to be friends with me?

Akeno: Considering that I was hoping for you to be on the rooftop, so we could talk, yes, I'm sure.

Issei: Alright, then, Himejima-senpai - holding out his hand - let's neither of us hold ourselves back.

However, instead of accepting the handshake, Akeno pulled him in for a hug, shocking him and making him blush.

Akeno: Akeno.

Issei: Huh? - pulling away from the hug.

Akeno: If we're going to be friends, don't call me Himejima-senpai, call me by my name of Akeno, but if you're still uncomfortable, Akeno-senpai is fine as well.

Issei: Only if you win your competition.

Akeno: And in case you didn't know, you can stop by the temple, while I'm gone. You can also house sit for me, if you could, I will pay you.

Issei: To clean your house, that sounds easy enough.

Akeno: Great, oh, and please do not hang the artwork, I'd like to be there, so I can see how it's done, so I can do it for future art pieces.

Issei: Alright - shrugging his shoulders, he was too busy thinking of the pay day that he would get for maintaining her house.

To him, it would be small change, so he was not too worried as he did not think that a teenager would pay another teenager to house sit for them. However, he had no idea of the funds that Akeno had, since he did not know of her true nature that he had helped her gain some confidence in.

Akeno: I can also give you the answer to the question that you asked me that day.

Issei: The question that I... oh no, I asked a bad thing, which I am regretting it now. I have insensitive points, you don't really need to...

Akeno: But I want to, otherwise you'll remain curious and our friendship could never grow.

Issei: I'm not forcing you to...

Akeno: I know, but I feel like I can tell you because I don't think you will be judgmental, since you have been judged yourself.

Issei: You don't have to remind me about that - he groaned.

Akeno: Well, I better get going and so should you, you're 20 minutes late.

Issei: Oh shit, you're right. Well, good luck, Hime... - he stopped as she grabbed his chin and looked at him with half lidded eyes and a smile that nerved him.

Akeno: Say it.

Issei: Huh?

Akeno: I won't be calling you Hyoudou-kun anymore, just as you should no longer call me Himejima-senpai, so say it - leaning closer to his face.

Issei: Um, Akeno-senpai?

Akeno: Much better, if what you say is true, then I will become a warrior as well and help my friend, ara~ ara~, the thought of it is getting me excited - making Issei blush, but also step away from her.

Issei: 'She scares me.'

Akeno: We'll talk again, Issei-kun, good luck to you in the tournament, let's both win.

Issei: Yeah, sure - while thinking - 'I should learn how to beat Raichi eventually.'

Akeno and Issei shook hands and went their separate ways, of course, Akeno went by Yuuma to mock her. However, Yuuma did not look phased as much as Akeno would like.

Akeno: You know there can only be one, he's not interested in a harem.

Yuuma: Perhaps, but either one of us has a tall task ahead of us.

Akeno: What's that?

Yuuma: He has a childhood friend.

Akeno: And?

Yuuma: Well, that childhood friend is a she and she has been in love with him for the past 12 years, it doesn't help that the parents are close.

Akeno: How do you know this?

Yuuma: I have my sources - keeping it lowkey that she talks to Azazel, only Sona will know that important detail.

Akeno: So why are you telling me this?

Yuuma: I can see that look in your eye, you're attracted to him, why not the Sekiryuutei?

Akeno: Sometimes, it's not about power nor looks that I would look into a person and he has given a reason for me to express myself.

Yuuma: Oh? - she smirked - so are you going to use that?

Akeno: Yes, if I didn't, Issei-kun would be disappointed in me for holding myself back.

Yuuma: Haha, Issei-kun, huh?

Akeno: Mhm, when we win this rating game, Issei-kun and I will finally be friends.

Yuuma: Well, I propose that we share him.

Akeno: I don't think that'll work.

Yuuma: Why not?

Akeno: He's too focused, he may not be looking for romance, it's not in his dream.

Yuuma: Then we show him that we're interested, but I wouldn't suggest trying to be his mistress.

Akeno: Oh, I figured that, but remember he is not part of the supernatural world.

Yuuma: You're right, but I think he'll get involved.

Akeno: He could get hurt.

Yuuma: Maybe, but would it bring him down?

Akeno: Perhaps not.

Yuuma: Until then, kick that yakitori's ass - holding out her hand - think you can do that, sister? Is it okay to call you that now?

Akeno: The only sister that I have ever known is Rias, but if I am to use the side of me that I despise and use it to win this rating game and accept myself for what I am, then I suppose that is fine for now, just don't overdo it.

Yuuma: Very well.

Akeno: And if he ever agrees to us, we cannot monopolize him.

Yuuma: That's fair and what about other girls like this childhood friend?

Akeno: It will be his choice, but for now, let's stick to a friendship and go from there, deal?

Yuuma: Deal - as Akeno shook her hand - you know, since you are part fallen angel, you may have that holy lightning, but try to learn how to create light spears, they are effective as well.

Akeno: Will do.

Yuuma: Looks like this is also the start of our friendship, I cannot wait to see what you do in that game.

Akeno: The thought of it makes me excited - licking her finger.

Yuuma: You and me both - showing a similar expression, but a little more sadistic.

As the two fallen hybrids fantasize about the pain that would be brought upon Riser and his peerage. While Akeno was willing to give in to her fallen angel side, she still had a glaring issue about it, that being her father. However, this was to help Rias, her best friend, so she could not hold herself back, when they needed to win this.

Meanwhile Issei handed off his late pass to his teacher, when he entered the classroom. It was a shock to some, since they had seen him getting pushed by Genshirou earlier. They believed that he had finally gone back to his perverted ways as noted by rumors spread by the remaining overly perverts of the school. While Issei heard the grumbling, he did not care as he could control what he could and was hoping to not miss a lesson as that could impact his grade. That was something that he could control as evident from the lessons given to him. He survived all the way to lunch, stopping by the nurse's office to greet Elize as usual, staying until Yu-Mi showed up. They would catch up on Dragon Ball and Gundam manga, then he would depart to the gardening club to meet with Raichi.

Raichi: What's up, Ise?

Issei: Not much, but since you don't believe me, try this out - opening his bento box to the fish tacos.

Raichi: Ha, alright - as she took a bite, her eyes widened slightly.

She could tell that this wasn't store bought and the fish was definitely fresh as well.

Issei: It may be a little dry because I didn't make the sauce that goes with it.

She simply nodded, while she was enjoying the taste of the food.

Raichi: 'He's good, girls should have been trying to knock out the perversion years ago, what the fuck.'

Issei: Well?

Raichi: Who taught you how to cook? - giving him a mocking glare.

Issei: Well, my kaa-san, was it bad? - he had a scared look.

Raichi: No! Dude! You could have had the girls all over you by now, what happened!?

Issei: My perversion happened - he deadpanned.

Raichi: Oh, right, well, more for me.

Issei: Huh?

Raichi: Ise, Ise, my dear friend, Ise - as she wrapped her arm around his shoulders - this is a gift, your gift of making food should be shared with friends, and as your best friend...

Issei: Best friend?

Raichi: Oh, maybe that is Ikki-senpai or is it Renka-senpai? Maybe Kenichi-senpai? Or the one that you're spending lunch with? - she said with a mischievous smile.

Issei: Um, well... - he hasn't had a best friend since Shidou and he never thought of another one since then.

Raichi: Oh, right, childhood friend, well, you can tell them that Raichi Li has taken that spot until further notice.

Issei: But...

Raichi: If they come back? That is what "further notice" is for, which I will enjoy delicious meals from yours truly, best friend privileges - which made Issei laugh.

Issei: Haha, best friend privileges?

Raichi: Pretty much, I mean you and I are kind of going to be stuck together, I'll get to hear everything from you, from when you get your first girlfriend to and God forbid that it doesn't happen, your first break up. Then your next girlfriend, maybe she becomes your wife, if Shidou's not available, I can be your best man, I can even work as a double agent, you know make sure that she doesn't something stupid on her bachelorette night or something.

Issei: They do that?

Raichi: In today's day and age, oh yeah, maybe if Shidou is a decent guy, we can get together. Wouldn't you like that, your two best friends together and you being the godfather of our children, although he would have to deal with my father haha.

Issei: Well, you have told me that your father is strict, so if you two hit it off, good luck to him - he was also laughing at her jokes.

He never thought of the prospect of his former best friend and self proclaimed best friend together. He also noticed how Raichi said if he was a decent guy, nothing about his looks or status. He was glad that she wasn't as superficial as many of the students here at school. He also wouldn't be jealous if she and Shidou did get together, he wasn't romantically interested in her, so he didn't see the issue. However, he didn't want to be a third wheel, in case they do go together, but then he remembered something from this morning on his talk with Kisara.

Issei: Hey, Raichi?

Raichi: Yeah? - finishing up her taco.

Issei: What do you do to keep your legs active?

Raichi: Well, walking, running, stan...

Issei: No, I mean like keep them loose, I'm sure that you're more flexible than I am, so what do you do?

Raichi: Well, I dance.

Issei: Dance?

Raichi: Yeah, wait, let me guess, you've never danced before?

Issei: With someone? Well, not really, I mean I did joke around with Shidou, but it was playful dancing as we joked about ballroom dancing.

Raichi: You never did a celebratory dance, when you achieved something perverted either? Or win a level in a video game? What about dancing and singing in the shower?

Issei: Well, I guess I sing in the shower a little bit, but never dance, I mean we all have sung in the shower once or twice before.

Raichi: Yeah, but not all of us are decent out of the shower like you are.

Issei: Like me, but you've never heard me sing... wait, who told you that?

Raichi: Told me what?

Issei: That I can sing.

At this, Raichi realized that she had a choice, she could lie about where she heard it from or throw Renka under the bus. She decided to use the third option to get something out of this.

Raichi: I'm not telling you unless you vow to continue making us best friend lunches - holding out her hand.

For someone so petite, she could be quite devious, Issei began to wonder if that devious streak was what made her get replaced by Koneko.

Issei: Grr, fine - shaking her hand - now who was it?

Raichi: Well, it was... you know what, I'm not going to say because it will be a secret that I will keep with me, but don't you worry, I won't hang it over your head.

Issei: What!? But we agreed that...

Raichi: Relax, it's just another secret of mine and no harm will be done, if it makes you feel any better, I'll make sure that it doesn't spread, so your secret is safe.

Issei: Ugh, at least I can narrow it down to two options with those being Ikki-senpai or Renka-senpai, they talk a lot, though Ikki-senpai doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut - he thought out loud - also it's not good to have a friendship built on secrets.

Raichi gave no reaction that it was Ikki, but also gave no reaction that it was Renka. She had a feeling that Issei would speak with them both after school and she knew Renka would cave in. So all she did was simply shrug her shoulders as Issei muttered to himself.

Raichi: Haha, I have more secrets that I have yet to tell, you Ise. Anyway, getting back to the task at hand, you've done no dancing other than joke dancing with Shidou.

Issei: Uh, yeah, pretty much.

Raichi: Have you seen MMD videos?

Issei: MMD?

Raichi: MikuMikuDance, it's an animation program that lets users animate and create 3D animated films, usually dance videos as the name says "dance" in it.

Issei: So they could take like a character from an anime and have them dance to a song?

Raichi: Exactly! The songs are usually upbeat music.

Issei: I don't really sing upbeat songs.

Raichi: You don't need to, silly, but the dance songs are, it will really get the blood flowing through your legs.

Issei: You got an example?

Raichi: Of course! - as she pulled out her phone and began to look for a video.

Issei: Is it MMD?

Raichi: Nope! It's not even two minutes, I want you to watch it, ready?

Issei: Yeah - as they huddled over her phone.

As the video played, Issei watched the dance moves and the footwork of the dancers. Raichi took a side glance at Issei, she could tell that he was fascinated, which is not surprising. From what she has noted, similar to his perverted side, Issei could be like a child and get fascinated by many things. She could tell that Issei was watching the movements of the dancers intently and was understanding the benefits of dancing.

Raichi: So what do you think?

Issei: Well, that will definitely keep the hips loose and the footwork.

Raichi: Great, now play it again and watch me.

Issei: Um, okay? - hitting the replay button.

As the music began to play and the lyrics began, Issei was surprised by what he saw. Raichi was mimicking the dancers on the videos fluidly, Issei was impressed and could not help but wonder if he was capable of doing the same. As she finished up the dance, she decided to know what he thought about it.

Raichi: So?

Issei: That was awesome! Where'd you learn how to dance?

Raichi: Well, it was in my free time, the little that I have during my martial arts training.

Issei: Can you teach me? It may help with my training with Kisara-senpai.

Raichi: Oh? She's training you, I'm hurt, Ise. You should always come to your best friend, if you need help.

Issei: You made that proclamation like 5 minutes ago - he deadpanned.

Raichi: Hmm? Whatever do you mean? With how we have bonded, since we have met, we might as well be best friends, unless you want that Matsuda or Motohama as your best friend.

Issei: Not in the slightest - finishing up his own taco.

Raichi: So you want Aika Kiryuu?

Issei: No, but then again, considering how you tease Kisara-senpai about her breast size, you might as well be the same.

Raichi: But I can fight, I'm more likely to have your back, like I said we gotta stick together - holding out her fist.

Issei: I guess you're right - giving her a fist bump - but you didn't answer my question.

Raichi: Well, duh, I can teach you haha, if I don't, you won't beat me and achieve your dream, dummy.

Issei: Hey! And yeah, that is true, I may face you in the tournament.

Raichi: Oh yeah, if we're in the same pool.

Issei: Pool?

Raichi: Yeah, since this is mostly for the third years, the second years are in two different pools of 5 fighters each.

Issei: So I'll have 4 matches at least.

Raichi: Yep, as will I. If we each win our pools, they may have the winners face each other, just to see who the better pool is.

Issei: Then I hope to not be in your pool.

Raichi: Why not?

Issei: So I can face you in the end and we'll see which pool is the best.

Raichi: You think I can win my pool? - with a smirk.

Issei: I know it, and I need to beat you to move forward in my dream, besides you had faith in me beating Ukita-senpai, so of course, I'm going to have faith in my friend to kick butt and beat her competition.

Raichi: Haha, alright then, let's win each other's pools and put on a show for our senpais and we'll see who the better of us is. Just remember, I did beat Kisara-senpai.

Issei: I still got two weeks to train myself, but for now, I need to learn the dance moves, so I can do better with Kisara-senpai's training.

Raichi: I got you.

Issei: I know - as the two clasped hands.

He had to admit that he felt like he could go back to his childhood days with Shidou with Raichi as his friend. He missed his friend, who was now in England, but he was going to continue to move forward.

Issei: We got to head back, lunch is almost over.

Raichi: Oh yeah, and I will look forward to more meals from you.

Issei: I forgot about that - facepalming.

Raichi: Haha, come on, it's not bad, you'll be getting a second opinion, other than your parents on your cooking.

Issei: That's true.

Raichi: Plus you'll have a skill that not many guys in this school have.

Issei: What do you mean?

Raichi: You really think that those pretty boys have other skills.

Issei: I think Kiba would, he seems like it, you never know with the European guys like him.

Raichi: Kind of weird, though, he doesn't look like he's from here but has a Japanese name, maybe he is related to Miu-senpai like you said.

Issei: Maybe, but he definitely has to have some skill, I've seen him with swords before.

Raichi: Aren't you also training in kenjutsu? It wouldn't hurt to have a sparring partner.

Issei: Haha, Mitsurugi-shishou will push me, I think Kiba would be lenient with me and I don't want that - as he packed up his bento.

Raichi: I guess - packing up her own bento and briefcase - hey, I just realized something.

Issei: What now?

Raichi: I don't have your number, if we're going to be friends, we're going to need each other's numbers.

Issei: I guess that makes sense, come to think of it, I only have Ikki-senpai and Kenichi-senpai's numbers.

Raichi: Really?

Issei: Oh, and Kiba's number - as they exchanged phone numbers.

Raichi: You have Kiba's number? - raising an eyebrow.

Issei: Yeah, it was to let me know when I could give that artwork to Hime... - as he felt a sense of dread overcome him.

Raichi: Give to who? - although she already knew who.

Issei: To give to Akeno-senpai, speaking of which, she had told the student council that the ORC was going on a trip, so I can't ask Kiba to be a sparring partner.

Raichi: Yet you didn't get Akeno-senpai's number, did you?

Issei: Uh, no, I wasn't thinking about that.

Raichi: Haha, man, so many guys are going to think you're a loser or an idiot for not getting her number.

Issei: Well, she is beautiful and worthy of her title, but I'm not interested in her like that.

Raichi: Why not?

Issei: I guess I'm in my "Goku" phase.

Raichi: What's that?

Issei: Well, Goku is always interested in training and fighting and wanting to be the best, not things like romance, sometimes it makes me wonder how he had kids.

Raichi: Well, sex, of course.

Issei: No, that's the thing, I think his wife tricked him into marriage at a young age. I wouldn't be surprised if she put viagra or something in his food, and rode him while he was passed out or something.

Raichi: Haha, you think so?

Issei: I'm telling you he wasn't into romance.

The two continued to talk as they headed back to their respective classes, just chatting. They looked a little like an odd pair because no one really expected the "school pervert" to be talking with a girl or rather a girl not named Aika Kiryuu to be talking to him. However, the two just shrugged off the quizzical looks, like he had told Kiba before, he can have friends that are girls. Of course, another part of Issei kind of wished the two perverts started rumors about Raichi, he'd like to see what she'd do to them. Inwardly, he was snickering at the thought of his self-proclaimed best friend beating them up as he headed off to class.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 4.2K 49
This a story of Issei's early awakening after his parents are tragically murdered when he was only 11 years old. Once he awakens, he promises his par...
14.7K 440 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
127K 1.8K 40
issei was mistreated by his family and the orc he have 2 siblings who hate him for not having sacred gear but they don't know he have a hidden sacred...
42.9K 562 31
Issei Hyoudou was an ordinary human. After his was killed on date, Rias Gremory turn him into a devil. After that, the young demon was drawn into in...