โ™ฑ No Body, No Crime

By kumahun

NO BODY, NO CRIME ... ๐“ฏ๐“‚‚ ๏พŸDrama, Mystery, Romance, Coming-of-Age. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ( + ๐Ÿงต ) I know all of your secrets, d... More

NO BODY, NO CRIME.
Slots.

Application.

1K 30 29
By kumahun

RULES & APPLICATION FORM!

          I. RULES & CONDITIONS
          Got a secret, can you keep it?

One   𓇼 ࣪ .   Respect .ᐟ.ᐟ
To start off with something basic and universal, please respect me and other appliers! I will NOT tolerate bigotry in any way, regardless of whether it's in or outside of your forms. As a college student, there will be times where I'll be busy, so please don't pressure me to update— of course, it goes without saying, I'll always try my best to write.

Two   𓇼 ࣪ .   Updates .ᐟ.ᐟ
If you haven't already, make sure to add this book to your library and/or a reading list, as I will be updating this chapter in particular with news from time to time! There's no need to follow me, but if you want to, feel free, it's always welcomed.

Three   𓇼 ࣪ .   Forms .ᐟ.ᐟ
This isn't a first come, first serve applyfic— the form I think best suits the slot and the storyline will be picked! While I do love detailed forms, do remember: quality > quantity. Sure, long forms are impressive, but if it's filled with a whole bunch of nothing, your character won't be getting picked. On a similar note, please don't feel pressured to do aesthetics, as they won't give any brownie points (however, if you do, more power to you)! It goes without saying, however just in case: don't make Mary/Gary sues, I'm begging. Nobody wants to see perfect, unflawed characters, but that doesn't necessarily mean that a character needs trauma to be considered flawed! This story heavily relies on drama, secrets, and eventually, character development, so the more interesting your form, the higher your chances are of being accepted.

Four   𓇼 ࣪ .   Faceclaims .ᐟ.ᐟ
The story takes place during Fall 2020, so faceclaims will be limited to the years 1999-2004 (although older is much more preferred). And more of a side note, but be sure to choose a faceclaim that matches the slot! Most importantly, I abhor ethnicity bending and it is NOT allowed, so make sure the ethnicity of your faceclaim matches your character's as well.

Five   𓇼 ࣪ . Side Characters .ᐟ.ᐟ
Since our story takes place in a school, I'll be needing recurring side characters to fully flesh out the world. The forms for them will be much shorter, as I won't be going into as much depth with them as I will be with the main cast, so if filling out the form for the slots isn't possible, consider submitting a side character.

          II. YONGSAN LORE
          Swear this one you'll save. 

Founded in 1985 as Yongsan School for the Gifted by "pioneer woman" Park Choja, the academy easily earned its reputation as one of the top secondary schools of the country. The founder, a champion of education, advocated for the importance of learning for the youth, which reflected heavily in the school's performance. 20 years ago, Yongsan School for the Gifted was converted into an international boarding school, and has thus become the academy that is so loved today: YIAS.

Now being spearheaded by Choi Bohui, a direct descendent of the founder, 80% of its alumni are accepted into SKY. Headmaster Choi wields with a merciless iron fist, working diligently to uphold honor, tradition, and most importantly, the academy's shining reputation. The funny thing about something getting old is that it can't stay clean forever— YIAS is no exception to that, no matter what the headmaster does or says.

In a place where the country's young masters and ladies convene for several years, those who're in-the-know understand this sacred institution's true nature: a party school where hookup and party culture are most prevalent. Money makes the world go round, after all. Headmaster Choi and the faculty turn a begrudging blind eye as long as there's funding, but most importantly, that the mess is kept under wraps, protecting the illusion that the academy is a prestigious school with an enriched history and academically driven students who get into the best universities. The reality is, the richest students pay and cheat for good scores, rather than actually trying. Even in a school for the privileged, there's a hierarchy based on status, because what fun would there be if there wasn't? The only ones who try are either poor or genuinely care, but those students are few and far between.

At YIAS, drinking, smoking, partying, and sex aren't rare. All around its vast campus are unofficial spots that are used for hook ups. Word of advice, avoid the back corner on the second floor of the library— you might hear some strange sounds. Also, make sure you announce your presence before going into room 10b at the end of the third floor corridor, unless you want to run the risk of voyeurism. With all that free time not being used for studying, parties happen every other day.

          III. APPLICATION CENTER
          Better lock it, in your pocket. 

⋆𐙚 ₊ Blank Form ! ✶

⋆𐙚 ₊ Main Character Submissions ! ✶

⋆𐙚 ₊ Side Character Submissions ! ✶

⋆𐙚 ₊ Questions ! ✶

TAKEN FACECLAIMS ˖ ࣪ ໒꒱ ִֶָ
... Kim Minju 𓂃 Actress !

TAKEN SIDE CHARACTER FACECLAIMS ˖ ࣪ ໒꒱ ִֶָ
... Tba !

𒀭 ... ⠁⠁⠂ ANNOUNCEMENTS.ᐟ.ᐟ

﹙ April 24, 2024. ﹚Okay, first off: thank you so much for 1.7k views?? That's literally insane?? Secondly, I would like to start this fic as soon as possible, and was originally aiming for the end of May, but that may not happen, I definitely would like to start during the summer, though— if you can, tags would be very much appreciated! Anyways, to those of you who are planning to apply, good luck <33

﹙ March 8, 2024. ﹚AHHH!!! No Body, No Crime has officially opened! I'm really looking forward to reading all of your forms (I'm a sucker for ocs), so I hope you all have fun as you write them. As of now, there is a tentative deadline for the end of May, but this is subject to change, so don't stress about it too much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
135K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...