the perfect love story

By unknownnnn201026

Paisley walker has lived in the outer banks her whole life, there's this whole kooks and pouges thing it's st... More

Chapter one

2 0 0
By unknownnnn201026

First day of summer
Paisley wakes up on the first day of summer she feels great, no worries, no school and a long lie she opens her hazel eyes as the sun shines against her tanned caramel skin she stretches her arms as wide as possible and grabbed her phone from her night stand. The time is 10:23am she slides her legs out of her big comfy bed and slips on her slippers she begins to make her way down the stairs to grab some breakfast before she heads out to catch some waves with j. She enters the kitchen looking effortlessly beautiful which is crazy because she has just woken up she, then greets her best friend Bailey her dog he's a golden retriever she pats him up and he starts to bark she kisses him and then looks up at her family. Her mom says "look who's up, sleepy head" you smile and reply with "ha-ha so funny mom" you say sarcastically. She has made u breakfast chopped up fruit and some toast paisley then thanks her mom "thanks mom,you didn't need too" her mom then replies "no worries sweety, your dads out the back speaking with mr Cameron and rafe" she says as she kisses ur forehead. Rafe!! What is he doing here I mean I get our dads do business together but he doesn't need to be here I say In my head "oh okay" you reply and smile. Rafe Cameron is Sarah's older brother he's crazy on drugs and he party's all the time and he has a new girl every week, he's called the kook prince as you know "kook" is the rich side which he clearly is he's my next door neighbour we grew up together but we drifted once he started to do all his bad boy stuff if you know what i mean. Me and rafe can't tolerate each other anymore he just likes to embarrass me in front of everyone some times he can be sweet but don't be fooled. I eat my breakfast and just as I put my plate in the sink the boys walk in, my dad greets me with a kiss and says "good morning sweetheart" I smile at him and try to go back to my room. Mr Cameron says "hi paisley how have you been" I smile and reply with "good thanks, yourself?" He says "I'm doing okay just this one being a pain" he says as he points at rafe, rafe smiles and looks and me i then say "oh I could Imagine mr Cameron" rafe gives me a dirty look and I go to walk up the stairs rafe follows me to the bottom of the stairs he wispers my name "hey paisley" I turn around in shock because rafe is normally cold and rude towards me, I say "what rafe?" He smiles and says "you're too hot to be a Pouge" I smile and say "oh shut up rafe" in a sarcastic way. He smiles and winks, I walk up the stairs and I'm pretty sure I have butterfly's which is weird rafe is literally my bestfriends brother and he is only sweet when he wants something so I didn't think too much of it.

I go into my room and text jj

Hey you still up for surfing?
Hell yeah meet u at the beach in 20
okay see u then x

You get dressed and do your hair you just tie it up, your not wearing any makeup because your going surfing and you don't really wear much anyways,you are wearing denim shorts and a green cropped top with my bikini under it. You run down the stairs and put on your dirty converse, you shout "bye I'm going surfing with jj!!" Your mom replies "Okay honey"
You go to the garage and grab ur board as your waking out of the drive way rafe shouts "wait paisley, you need a ride I'm going to toppers anyways?" Toppers is right next to the beach so you just say sure. Rafe has the truck so you just put your board in the back and jump in the front seat. Rafe drives out of the drive way and rolls the windows down because it's super hot rafe looks at you as your staring out the window, you notice and look at him but quickly look away you get nervous "so you going surfing on your own or?" He says "uh no I'm going With a friend" he says "girl or boy" you say "what, why" he say "I'm just wondering" you think to yourself weird whys he asking me that is he jealous? No no no no no I'm over thinking. You say "oh okay well if you must know it's a boy, jj" he looks at you when u say his name "what jj like pouge jj?, what are you still doing hanging out with them" you say "rafe that's mean there's my friends" he laughs and then goes dead serious "wait are you and jj a thing???" You say "WHAT NOO ewww were best friends you idiot" he laughs and says "Okay okay"

You get really hot and decide to take your top off but it's fine because ur wearing a bikini. You take off the top and chuck it at ur feet rafe stares and you and says "when did you get the boobs" he laughs, you nudge him the the arm and say "eyes on the road Cameron" you laugh. You honestly thought that the car ride would be awkward because of how rafe normally is cold rude and he doesn't usually start conversations but this time it was different something had definitely changed about him he was being sweet and funny which made you happy seeing him like this instead of the normal rafe. You get to the beach and jump out the truck you grab ur board and say "thanks rafe" he smiles and taps his cheek twice signalling you to kiss him you roll your eyes and walk over to the window and kiss his cheek he says "anytime pais" this made you go weak pais was the name only your family called you, you turn around to see jj standing waiting on you with a strange look on his face you walk over to him and say "sup jayj" jayj was his nickname he says "nothing much just watching you kiss the kook prince" you drop your smile and say "I did not!, it was on the cheek he gave me a ride so I was just saying thanks that's all" he says "well next time I do something nice you better kiss me" ,he says smiling you push him and laugh he then says "could I take your board milady" as he puts out his arm you says "well thank you kind sir" and hand him your board he then points to his cheek wanting you to kiss it you laugh and say "jayj!, you only offered to take my board for a kiss" he says "worth a shot" he goes to hand your board back and you shake your head "I'm not taking that back, you offered" he laughs and says "fine, you better take my board on the way back up" you say "sure only if you beat me" you start running he says "no fair!! , I have two boards and you got a head start" your giggling and he starts running. You and him both get some waves in and you decide you better get going home for lunch he agrees and walks you off the beach you and him both say "bye, I'll see you later I hope"

You walk home and make yourself lunch (12:35am) you make your self fruit and a sandwich you eat that and head up to your room. You put your phone on charge and hop in the shower. You were in there for about an hour, you walk over to your phone in your towel and check your notifications

Your notifications

Mom
When will you be back honey?

Kie
Hey girl what you doing tonight??

Dad
Hi sweetie we are having dinner at the Cameron's tonight at 7:30pm xxx

Rafe
Thanks for the kiss, I think your coming to my house for dinner see you then x

You nearly Choke as you read the last message.

RAFE?? rafe texting me what the heck you reply to his message first

Ha ha so funny rafe yeah my dad let me know see you then

You haven't sent it yet your just staring at it wondering if you should put a kiss (x) you normally only send them to your parents but you decided to be nice and send one to rafe

Ha ha so funny rafe yeah my dad let me know see you then x
*send*
You roll over on your bed and squeal
wait do I have a crush on rafe Cameron? No well maybe yes wait no but he is super hot oh my gosh I'm falling for him. But is he just messing around with me I mean he's probably bored of the other girls what if he just treats me like his other hook ups? I say to myself why am I overthinking he's super hot and he's being sweet to me just roll with it.

Time skip (sorry, I'm lazy I know)
It's 7:02pm you begin to get ready
You decide to wear a white dress with purple flowers on it since purple is your favourite colour and the white really shows off your sun tan, you don't wear any makeup but still look great you curled your hair and brushed them out which makes them just perfect and wavy. Your family heads over to the Cameron's at 7:37pm your family didn't want to go right on time, when you get there you really need to go to the bathroom so as soon and the Cameron's invite you in you ask to use the bathroom they of course say yeah and you run upstairs you go to use Sarah and wheezies bathroom but Sarah's In there you shout "sorryyy" and make your was to the other bathroom which you thought was just a bathroom that everyone uses but when you walk in you see rafe standing there with wet hair and his towel on this hips quite low you can see his v line, he says "paisley!! What are you doing in here?" You don't respond and just look at him admiring his buff tall body rafe goes to scratch his head and lets go of the towel making it fall to his ankles he shouts "shit" and turns around you shout "oh my god" rafe starts laughing you run out in shock and close the door rafe opens it and Says "what were you wanting?" You reply "uh a pee I mean a toilet!" You say embarrassed he laughs and opens the door and walks out , you walk into the bathroom and brush past his half naked body you smell his cologne and fresh skin as you walk past, he closes the door behind you and you say through the door "rafe" you whisper "rafe, rafeeee" he hears you and he says "what paisley hurry up I'm out here in a towel" you say "yeah sorry but I can't do it in silence" he says "what" laughing, you say "make noise please" he then starts walking around with loud feet and coughing ward looks up the stairs and says "rafe what the hell are you doing get some clothes on" he laughs rafe says "yeah sorry dad" rafe Comes closer to the door and whispers "hurry the hell up" you say "I can't fine the toilet roll rafe" he says "shoot it's in the top cupboard" you say "I can't reach" he says "oh my paisley I'm coming in" she says "you better keep your eyes shut Cameron" he says "yeah yeah whatever" he opens the door and grabs the toilet paper and hands it too you, you say "finally thank you" he then smiles and taps his cheek twice hinting for a kiss you then say "not again, no" he grabs the toilet paper off you and says "fine, no kiss no toilet paper" you say "fineeee!,come down here" he bends down and you kiss his cheek "that's better" he says you scoff and he walks out

After that whole whatever just happened you are sitting at the table waiting for rafe so we can start the meal, he comes and sits next to you and we begin eating until something weird happens.

Hi guys this is my first every story sorry if I messed up, nobody will read this anyways but if you do I hope you liked it there's more to come ill try get the other chapters done as soon as possible and btw sorry I know ward and rafe don't get along in the show but let's just say they do thanks :)

Words-2192

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
288K 8.7K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
103K 5.8K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...