My Little Pony: Elemental Inf...

By WolfStarr22

Read thought the entries of Starlight Glimmer as she reaserches and looks for the cure for an infction that's... More

A Note to whoever finds this. (Prologue)

33 1 0
By WolfStarr22

To whoever read this, I am a unicorn by the name of Starlight glimmer. (fig. 1a) I had recently come back to Ponyville from a "Friendship Mission" in Klugetown with my close companions Sunburst (fig. 1b), Trixie Lulamoon (fig. 1c), and Maude Pie (fig. 1d).

When I got back I had found that the entire town, as well as any other pony-centric civilization surrounding ponyville, had changed and ponies everywhere had been infected with a peculiar disease that has changed them physically and mentally but not causing any physical harm to the infected.

This book is to to track research on the infection. This includes the origin of the disease, the stages of the infection, and hopefully the solution to curing the disease. The purpose of these entries is to inform so something like this may not happen again but if it were to happen again a written solution should hopefully be presented.

~~✦✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...