A Second Chance

De anonymouslylazy

Kongpob had broken up with Arthit first, before Arthit could tell him the big news. Now, 6 years had passed b... Mai multe

𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄
𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 01
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 02
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 03
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 04
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 05
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 06
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 07
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 08
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 09
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 10
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 11
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 12
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 13
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 14 {Edited}
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 15
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 16
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 17
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 18
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 19
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 20
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 21
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 22
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 23 {Edited}
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 24
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 25
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 26
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 27
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 28
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 29
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 30
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 31
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 32
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 33
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 34
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 35
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 36
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 37
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 39

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 38

878 60 19
De anonymouslylazy

{ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!! }

 ̄ ̄

In just a blink of an eye, the days rolls by so fast. Just in the past eight weeks, right after Kongpob's interview, lots of things happened.

Kongpob went to low contact with his mother after their fight and honestly, Kongpob really didn't care. He was done with his mother meddling in his life and for once, he finally chose what he really wanted. His family.

And speaking of, Amaris is turning 7 years old in just a week and Kongpob really wanted to make it special for their son. He wanted to make up for the past birthdays that he missed and wanted to make it memorable, not just for his son but for him and Arthit. So, whilst Amaris was still asleep in his room, Kongpob and Arthit took the opportunity to discuss Amaris' surprise birthday party that Kongpob came up with.

"He's not allergic to anything, right?" Kongpob anxiously asked Arthit who just chuckled, "Once again, no, Kongpob. Your son is not allergic to anything." He answers, "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Well...I was just making sure!" Kongpob defended. He had been asking Arthit the same question over and over again, wanting to be a hundred percent sure that nothing would go wrong.

"

Then, what kind of theme do you think we would do this year?" He asks again. "I also don't know what we'll do this year," Arthit replied.

They were looking at the tablet screen, scrolling through hundreds of images of birthday party setups they could do. "Then, what do you think of dinosaur theme?" Kongpob asked, pointing out to a photo of the top left corner.

"Well..." Arthit took a moment before continuing, "I don't really know– do we really have to do this? It's just too much, I–" He asked out of nowhere. It's not like he was against his son having a party, in fact, he was happy to see Kongpob putting an effort for their son.

"You know, family, friends and just a small celebration was already enough. There's no need for these things." Arthit explained. Kongpob put down his tablet and held his hands, "But I really wanted to make this special for our son, Arthit."

"But–" Arthit couldn't finish what he was about to say when he started to feel so nauseous all of a sudden and ran to the sink and began throwing up.

"What happened?" Kongpob worriedly asked. He came closer to him, rubbing his back as a support. "We should call the doctor to check up on you. This is getting out hand." He suggested.

For the past weeks, Arthit began throwing up everything and began to crave for something sweet. He also had some mood swings that Kongpob had to bear with. Something that never happened to him except when he was pregnant with Amaris, 7 years ago.

Upon realizing it, Arthit slowly looked at Kongpob with a concerned look, "I think that would be a great idea," he says. He wanted to confirm his suspicions first before he could say anything. He really didn't want to give a false hope. Well, just in case it is not what he think it is.

Before they go out, Arthit asked the older lady next door to look after Amaris and the lady was very much happy to do so. After all, they've been neighbors for years and Arthit sometimes ask her to look after his kid for a while.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctor ran a few tests to Arthit to confirm everything. The couple was anxious waiting for the result of the test. The two was hoping for a positive comeback of the results.

"Alright, results are in," The doctor started. "Is he sick or what, doctor?" Kongpob anxiously asked. "Well, fortunately he is not but," the doctor paused giving them a look. "But what doctor?"

"You need to be careful. You can't be stressed and avoid carrying heavy things." The doctor advised.

"What do you mean–" Kongpob was confused. He is not sick but he can't be stressed? "Well, I would like you congratulate you, Mr. Suthilack and Mr. Rojnapat. You two are expecting!" The doctor finally announces, making the couple's jaws drop.

"He–he's pregna-nt?" Kongpob stuttered in shock. "Eight weeks, yes and just so you know, the baby was healthy and is doing great," The doctor confirmed.Kongpob was dumfounded as he looked to Arthit. "We....are going to be parents....again?"

Kongpob still couldn't register what the doctor had announced. It just felt seconds ago that they are planning for Amaris' birthday party and the next thing the knew, there would be a new addition to their family.

"Congratulations once again," the doctor smiled before the couple bid their goodbye to him. As they walked to the door they halted, "Oh and don't forget to show up next week for your first ultrasound appointment alright?"

"We will, doctor." Arthit responded and couple soon left the doctor's office.

As they walked through the parking lot, towards their car, Arthit couldn't help but to notice Kongpob's expression. He worriedly asked him, "Hey, are you alright? You seemed like not happy about the news,"

Hearing the question, Kongpob looked at Arthit, "I am...i-it's just...." Kongpob couldn't finished his own words. "Just?" Arthit arched a brow.

"I was shocked that i-i..." Kongpob heave out a sigh. He really is genuinely happy upon the news to the point that he couldn't describe it nor could tell Arthit how happy he really is. He was starstruck and now his brain couldn't function fully, thinking that this could be some sort of dream.

"I am not dreaming right?" He asked and the older man responded with a small chuckle, "Why? Don't tell me you dont want another kid, do you? Let me just remind you that you are the reason why it is here in the first place!" He joked.

"No! I just felt like this is all a dream and–" Kongpob couldn't finish what he was telling him as he stopped midway. Arthit then carefully took Kongpob by the hand and placed it on his tummy.

"Now, do you feel the little one?" He asked. "I..."

"This isn't a dream, Kong. It's real," Says Arthit, "Well soon be a family of four."

A tear fully escaped from Kongpob's eye when different kinds of feelings rushed into him. This is also the same feeling he felt seven years ago when he found out that Arthit was pregnant with Amaris.

"This..." Kongpob looked at Arthit who was chuckling. "Now, should we go now? Our son was still waiting for us,"

Kongpob cleared his throat, "Of course. Let's go!" He then took Arthit by the hand and lead him to the car.

_____

Once they arrived at the apartment, they saw Amaris already awake, watching cartoons on the tv. "Papa! daddy!" Amaris excitedly greeted his parents.

"Arthit, you're already here!" Says the middle-aged woman who lives next door. "Yeah, we are. Thank you for looking after Amaris."

"Oh, it is my pleasure, Arthit." She responded, "And now that you're here, I think it's time for me to go back now."

Arthit gave her a smile and nod, "Thanks again, P'Grace!" Grace, his neighbor smiled turning herself to the door and walked out of his unit.

Kongpob and Arthit walked towards their son and took a seat next to him. "Where did you go?" Amaris curiously asked because by the time he woke up from his nap, he couldn't see his parents around.

"We just went to the hospital, buddy." Says Kongpob and ruffled his hair. "Hospital? Why? Is one of you sick?" He asked once again.

"No. No one's sick." Arthit replied, "then why did you go?"

Arthit chuckled, "Amaris, can papa ask you something?" Arthit asked, holding his son's hand. "What is it, papa?"

"How do you feel about having a brother or a sister?" Amaris looked at his parents, puzzled. "What do you mean, papa?" He asked, "Well I am just asking, how would you feel if you become a big brother?"

"Am I going to be a big brother?" Amaris tilted his head. Arthit then took his hand and placed it in his belly, just like what he did to Kongpob.

"Yes Amaris, you'll soon to be a big brother." Kongpob broke the news to his son. Amaris looked at his father in deep thoughts. "I am going to be a big brother?" He repeated.

Arthit and Kongpob nodded, "You'll be a big brother. Soon, you'll meet your little sibling. Isn't it wonderful?"

"A little sibling?" He asked. "A little sibling," Arthit smiled sweetly at his son as he combed his fingers through his son's messy hair, "But what is in there?" He asked, curious as he pointed out to his papa's belly. "Well here was your little sibling," Arthit explained. "It is where the baby grows before it came out. Just like what happened to you."

"Like me? Then how did it ended up there? Did you eat it, papa?" Amaris once again asked. Arthit looked at Kongpob wanting for some help. Kongpob clears his throat, "No, Amaris! It's uhm...." Kongpob thought for a second, trying to find a way to explain it to his son innocently. "Well, you know when you are old enough to understand things you'll also understand how. For now don't ask about it alright?"

"But I understand very well." Amaris responded. "Amaris, that matter is only discussed by the adults." Arthit says. "For now, can you promise papa something?"

"What?" Amaris titled his head. "Promise me that you'll be a good big brother and love your sibling, alright?"

"I promise," says Amaris. "I will be a good brother and I'll love my sibling!"

C H A P T E R | 38
by: anonymouslylazy

So, who's excited for the upcoming baby? Anyway, no one guessed about the new addition for the character, lol!

Anyway, hope you are all good today and enjoyed this chapter, see you next time!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.2K 418 11
Kong confessed to arthit when they were kids. Long story short it wasnt raining flowers and hearts but pain and hurts. Kong's family moved away. 7 ye...
25.8K 1.2K 25
SOTUS Fan Fiction. Arthit and Kongpob both had regrets in the past, how did they overcome those when they finally met again? Notes: bxb M-Preg Harsh...
119K 5.4K 28
Arthit broke up with kong. What made him do that? Read about their relationship from the beginning from the sweet fluffy days to the day they broke...
27.8K 1.4K 6
In which Kongpob Suthiluck was driven out from home and met his senior, Arthit Rojnapat in a convenience store. A love story many years in the making...