Tragedy ° DEAN WINCHESTER

By bokuroos

show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy. [dean winchester x emery wilson] [supernatural; season one-three... More

oo. | playlist
o. | the origin story of emery wilson
i. | stanford, here we are
ii. | jericho california... what a wonderful place
iii. | well, it turns out constance was a bitch
iv. | hey we're rangers now i guess
v. | nobody likes a cannibal
vi. | decent pick-up lines
vii. | don't forget to breathe
viii. | sulfur leads to demonic possession
ix. | demons shouldn't be our problem
x. | bloody mary, three times in the bathroom mirror
xi. | i'm coming back to haunt both your asses
xii. | make it seem like a hooker
xiii. | i'm gonna miss my own funeral
xv. | screwdriver phobia
xvi. | in which the wilchester trio is busy
xvii. | she finally blew up
xviii. | emery, the vampire slayer
xix. | happily married couple
xx. | they're gone
xxi. | surprise!
xxii. | all she remembers
xxiii. | suffocating
xxiv. | goodbye
xxv. | it affects everyone differently
xxvi. | two words: f*** that
xxvii. | i hate carnivals
xxviii. | mind control or something
xxix. | psychic visions and dams
xxx. | missing in action
xxxi. | bitch; jerk
xxxii. | they made me slow dance
xxxiii. | it's just loki
xxxiv. | a whole new world
xxxv. | trust your gut
xxxvi. | death of a bachelor
xxxvii. | let it go
xxxviii. | beautiful flower
IMPORTANT; please read
xxxix. | in which emery is sick of everyone's shit
xl. | casualty of war
finale. | sacrifices and heroes
one shot. | love you goodbye
note; editing contest
note; editing results

xiv. | the sassier the better

84.1K 1.9K 2.5K
By bokuroos

Disclaimer; I donut own Supernatural. But, I'd give people pie for it.

Home; Part One
____________

"I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. Sarcasm is my only defence." -Stiles Stilinski

AFTER BURNING ALL THE SILVER IN a church, only to destroy the priest that had latched itself onto a preacher's daughter all because of some stupid necklace, Emery needed a break from the boys. They were fighting a little bit and she had kindly asked them to drop her off as Bobby's.

She had spent the time there helping the old man with other hunters and their problems, along with sometimes pretending to be a government official at times. It was fun and her and Bobby had a couple of good laughs as they talked about when Dean, Sam, and Emery were littler.

Hell, Bobby practically raised the three of them, whenever John dropped them off at the house.

Also, when Emery went to go find her family, she had stayed at Bobby's house while searching. He was more than kind, even if he was a grumpy old man. He even helped her with the search sometimes.

After the week or so of staying with Bobby, the familiar rumble of the Impala was heard.

"Don't get yourself in too much trouble now, Em," Bobby had said as they hugged goodbye.

The brunette then made her way to the backseat of the Impala, looking at the faces of the brothers. Dean looked gorgeous (as per usual), but there was a sullen look on his face. The same with Sammy.

"What happened when I was gone?"

Apparently, an old Indian curse had been placed on the land where a suburban development was being built and was killing every white person that set foot on it. With bugs.

Sam and Dean had gotten into another fight and Emery rolled her eyes, before she was laying in the back seat, humming Carry On My Wayward Son to drown their fighting out.

This was going to be a long drive.

☪✡

Emery couldn't help but dream about Dean. His lips pressed to her's, like the shifter had. And in more intimate ways than that. So more, that she gasped awake the same time Sam did, sitting up with her heart beating a million times a minute.

Sam looked at her strangely as she gasped for breath, feeling like her lungs were burning. She looked back at him, a blush evident in her face, but she turned serious once she saw his expression.

"Are you alright, Sammy? Did you have another nightmare?" Emery was tempted to climb out of the bed she was sharing with Dean and cuddle with Sam until they both fell asleep.

"I'll be fine, Em. Let's just go back to sleep."

Emery didn't believe him for one second, but she laid back down on the bed, glancing over at Dean's sleeping form. With that, the girl closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

When she woke up later, going to go for a shower before both the boys got up, Emery planted a kiss on Dean's bare shoulder. She then swung her legs off of the bed and got her stuff ready. When she got out, both Sam and Dean up, waiting for her so the three could get breakfast.

They went to the diner down the block, each ordering their morning usual. Dean; it was whatever the special was, a side of bacon and black coffee. Emery; she ordered a waffle with raspberries, blackberries, and whip cream on it with a coffee, two creams, two sugars. Sam ordered the short stack with some bacon and a coffee.

The three ate in silence, all absorbed in their food. Once the check came, Dean laughed at the fact the waiter had given Emery his number, before he ripped it off the page and threw it out.

The hunters then went back to the motel, taking up different areas. Dean was at the small table the room had, searching up cases on Sam's laptop. Sam was situated on his bed, a notepad in hand, a pen moving feverishly across the page. And Emery, well, she was on the phone with someone, yelling about some sort of papers.

"What do you mean it doesn't have my real parents on the registry! I need to know who they are, it's important!"

It turns out, while Emery was at Bobby's, she found out that she was actually adopted, twice. By John and the Wilsons. So, she was trying to find her real parents to see if they were anything that goes bump in the night. When Emery close her flip-phone, running a hand over her face in frustration, she flopped onto Dean and her's bed.

"So, I've been cruising some websites, I think I found a few candidates for our next gig," Dean explained. He took a sip of his coffee, before going back to the laptop. "A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali. Its crew vanished. And, uh, got some cow mutilations in Texas. Hey!" He was talking to Sam, who was absorbed in his pad and pen. "Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?"

"Right now, you're boring me! So pick a case and let's go," Emery said, wanting to take her mind off of her real parents.

"No, I'm listening, keep going," Sam said, retreating back into the pad once again.

"And here, a sacramental man shot himself in the head, three times," Dean said, holding up his pinkie, ring finger, and middle finger up in exaggeration. He then proceeded to wave his arm around, as Emery huffed in annoyance, climbing over to Sam. "Any of these things blowing up your skirt pal?"

"Sam, I didn't know you were an artist," Emery mumbled, looking at the tree Sam had drawn in the notepad. "It's beautiful."

"I'm not," Sam mumbled, flipping through the pages. He had drawn the tree over, and over again, but on different pages of the pad. He was on the beginning one when Sam seemed to realize something. "Wait, I've seen this."

"Seen what?" Emery and Dean asked in unison, both equally confused.

Sam suddenly popped up, rushing to his bag and digging through it. Emery watched him with interest, head cocked to the side, sitting cross-legged, hands resting on her lap. He pulled out John's journal and Emery heard Dean say, "What are you doing?"

Sam rummaged through the front o the journal, before he pulled out a photo. He compared the notepad with it, before turning to the two others.

"I know where we have to go next."

"Where?" Dean answered.

"Back home." Sam told them. "Back to Kansas."

Emery looked between the boys. "Where in Kansas?"

The girl was ignored, however, when Dean spoke up. "Okay, random. Where did that come from?"

"Um, is anyone going to answer my question?"

"Alright, um, this photo was taken in front of our old house, right?" Sam walked forward, both brothers ignoring the very confused Wilson sitting on the bed.

John never went into detail on how he became a hunter. In fact, Emery didn't know where the boys used to call home. Sam was too young to actually remember and Dean never talked about it, only to Sam, but Emery could never hear cause he would always whisper it. I mean, she knew about Mary dying and John wanting to catch the thing that killed her, but that's about it.

"The house where mom died," Sam said.

"Yeah," Dean agreed, looking at the picture Sam had pulled from the journal.

"And it didn't burn down, right? I mean, not completely. They rebuilt it, right?"

"Ye- I guess so, yeah, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Okay, look, this is going to sound crazy, but the people that live in our old house, I think that they might be in danger."

"Why would you think that?"

"Uh... Just, um... look, just trust me on this, okay?"

"I'm so confused," Emery sang as Sam got up, walking to his bag again. Dean got up too, picture in hand and followed Sam.

"Okay, woah, woah, trust you?"

"Yeah," Sam said, throwing his bag on the bed and started packing his stuff.

"Come on, that's weak! You're gonna have to give me a little more than that!"

"Why do I even try sometimes," Emery sighed, exasperated, flipping back on the bed, hair surrounding her head like a halo.

"I can't really explain it, is all," Sam ignored the brunette, throwing stuff into his bag.

"Well, tough! I'm not going anywhere until you do!" Dean said, his voice panicked and loud.

Sam stopped what he was doing, huffed, before turning to Dean. "I have these nightmares."

Dean made an 'are you serious' face, before saying, "I've noticed."

"And sometimes, they come true."

I know the feeling, Emery thought, sitting up and staring between the boys. Dean's broken expression along with Sam's completely serious one.

"Come again?"

"Look, Dean. I've dreamt about Jessica's death for days before it happened."

"Sam, people have weird dreams, man," Dean started, walking around the edge of the bed, throwing the picture down before sitting. Emery knew what this meant. The girl scooted towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist and cuddling into his back. "I'm sure it's just a coincidence."

"No, I dreamt about the blood dripping, her on the ceiling, the fire, everything and I didn't do anything about it because I believe it! And now I'm dreaming about that tree, about our house and some woman inside screaming for help, I mean, that's where it all started, man, this has to mean something, right?!"

Emery felt Dean lean into her and her head rested on his shoulder as they peered up at Sam. The girl didn't notice that Dean was holding the picture again, until he looked down at it brokenly. "I don't know."

Sam surged forward, sitting across from Dean and Emery as he exclaimed, "What do you mean you don't know, Dean?! This- this woman might be in danger, I mean, this might even be the thing that killed mom and Jessica!"

Dean suddenly broke from Emery's grip, standing up and turning away from Sam. "Alright, slow down, would ya?! Wait, first you tell me you've got the Shining," Emery noticed both the tears in Sam and Dean's eyes and felt helpless to do anything. These were her boys and they helped her through so much. She just wanted to help them now.

"And then you tell me I have to go home. Especially when..."

"When what?"

"When I swore to myself I would never go back there."

Emery got up from her spot on the bed before walking over and wrapping her arms around Dean's stomach. The man buried his head into her hair, before she felt him wrap his arms around her back, pulling her closer. Sam stood up from his spot on the bed, saying, "Look, Dean, we have to check this out. Just to make sure."

Dean inhaled, before pulling his head away from Emery's hair. He looked at Sam, before nodding his head a little. "I know we do."

☪✡

On the way there, Sam had sat in the back with Emery, explaining what had happened in Lawrence, Kansas twenty-two years earlier. How it was the eve of the day Sam turned six months and John had gotten home from his job at the mechanic shop. They had just put Sam to bed and then John had walked in, saying hello to the family.

And, then they were all sent to bed. Dean was tucked in, John was downstairs watching T.V. and Mary was asleep. Until Sam's baby monitor picked up on the boy crying, Mary went to check, before thinking the figure in the dark room was John. Mary then went to get water or something downstairs, spying John asleep in front of the T.V. The woman ran upstairs and then she was killed, just like Emery was told. Sam, Dean, and John had made it outside in time before the fire could get worse, and the rest is history.

And that's how John came into the hunting. She sounded like a bitch, but she was kinda glad John got into hunting. Otherwise, she'd probably be dead.

As they got to Lawrence, Dean seemed to memorize where exactly their house used to be. Emery sighed, looking in the direction both Sam and Dean were looking, spying the cute house that was obviously their old one. Suddenly, Dean pulled the keys out of the Impala, turning Baby off before they all climbed out.

"You gonna be alright, man?" Sam asked, looking at his brother.

"Let me get back to you on that," Dean said, before they all got out of the Impala. Emery laced her fingers with Dean's as they stride towards the house, giving it a comforting squeeze before letting go.

Once on the porch, Emery raised her fist to rap on the door. It took a couple seconds before the door was opened, a beautiful blonde peering around it.

"Sorry to bother you, m'am, but, uh, we're with the Federal-" Dean was interrupted by Sam.

"I'm Sam Winchester and these are my siblings, Emery and Dean, um, we used to live here," Sam said. This was not how Emery wanted to be a Winchester. Though, she knew that dream could never happen. "You know, we were- we were just driving by and we were wondering if we could see the old place."

"Winchester," the girl whispered, realization dawning on her face. "This is so funny. You know, I think I found some of your photos the other night."

"You did?" Dean asked, surprised. Emery felt his hand snake into her's again, giving it a squeeze before letting go. The woman let them in and led them to the kitchen. The woman, who had introduced herself as Jenny, made her way around the table.

A toddler was in a play pen, bouncing up and down chanting the word 'juice.' A little girl was at the table, colouring or eating, Emery couldn't see what.

"That's Richie, he kind of a juice junkie," Jenny said, going into the fridge, which Emery noticed had one of those child proof things. "But, hey, at least you won't get scurvy," and she handed him the sippie-cup of juice. "Sarie, this is Sam, Dean, and Emery. They used to live here."

"Hi," 'Sarie mumbled, giving them a tiny wave.

"Actually, I'm adopted, when I was fifteen, they had moved to Little Rock by then," Emery lied as Dean and Sam awkwardly waved at the child.

Jenny looked guilty, so, to change the awkward subject, Dean said, "So, you just moved in."

"Uh, yeah, from Wichita," Jenny answered.

"You got family here, or..."

"No, I just, uh, needed a fresh start, that's all. So, new town, new job, I mean, as soon as I find one. New house."

"So, how you liking it so far," Sam asked the blonde, who had taken Sarie's dishes away (she was snacking.)

"Well, uh, all due respect to your childhood home, I mean, I'm sure you have lots of happy memories here, but this place has it's issues," Jenny said and Emery gave her a tight lipped smile. Hell yeah it did.

"What do you mean?" Sam questioned and Emery glanced at him to see the confused face he was giving.

"Well, it's just getting old. Like the wiring, you know. I mean, we got flickering lights almost hourly."

"Ah, that's to bad," Dean consoled. "What else?"

"Um, sink's backed up, there's rats in the basement..." Jenny looked like she would have continued, but she saw the looks on both brothers' faces. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to complain."

"No, have you seen the rats or have you just heard scratching?" Dean asked.

Emery, with that weird mojo monster thing, already knew it was a poltergeist. It was obvious, wasn't it?

"Just the scratching, actually."

"Mom," Sarie said, the the three hunters shared a look. "Ask them if it was here when they lived here."

"What, Sarie?" Sam asked and Emery felt Dean's hand in hers again. This time, he didn't let go.

"The thing in my closet," Sarie stated and Emery sent her a small smile. Poor girl.

"Oh, Baby, there's nothing in their closets," Jenny stated, before turning to the three other adults. "Right?"

"Right, no, of course not," Sam agreed, a little too quickly for Emery's liking. Was there a monster in his closet too?

"She had a nightmare the other night," Jenny stated.

"I wasn't dreaming," Sarie sassed. "It came into my bedroom and it was on fire!"

They stayed a little longer, talking about some of the stuff that was wrong with the kitchen, before the Winchester/Wilson trio said they needed to go. The three showed themselves out, saying a quick goodbye to the inhabitants of the house.

"You hear that, a figure on fire," Sam stated as they walked out of the house. Emery's hand was still locked with Dean's, the man dragging her with him.

"And that woman, Jenny, that was the woman in your dreams?" Dean asked, motioning back at the house.

"Yeah!" Sam exclaimed. "And you know what she was talking about? Scratching, flickering lights, both signs of a malevolent spirit."

"Yeah, well, I'm just freaked out your weirdo visions came true," Dean stated and him and Emery finally split apart.

"Yeah, well, forget about that for a minute! The thing in the house, do you think it's the thing that killed mom and Jessica?"

"I don't know!"

"Well, has it come back?! Or has it been there the whole time?!"

"Or maybe it's something else entirely, Sam, we don't know yet!"

Emery sighed, holding her hands out for the keys. Dean noticed and threw them angrily, but thankfully Emery caught them. She unlocked the door, and got in the back, dropping the keys onto Dean's seat.

☪✡

They were at a gas station, filling up the Impala, all three hanging around the beautiful car. Sam was leaning against it, Dean was filling her up, and Emery was beside Sam, her arms crossed as her butt rested on it.

"We just gotta chill out, that's all. You know, if this was any other kind of job, what would we do?" Dean stated.

Sam exhaled loudly, getting up from his spot. "We'd try to figure out what we were dealing with. We'd dig into the history of the house."

"Exactly, except for this time we already know what happened."

"Yeah," Emery agreed, walking forward to join the boys. "But how much do we actually know? How much do you guys actually remember?"

"Nothing, I was just a baby," Sam muttered and Dean licked his lips.

"About that night, you mean?" Dean asked.

"Obviously," Emery retorted, jutting her hip out a little.

"Not much," Dean stated. "I remember the fire, the heat, then I carried Sam out the front door."

"You did?" Sam asked and Emery mentally awed. Brother Moment Scene, right here. She needed a camera for these few rare moments.

"Yeah. What, you never knew that?"

Sam shook his head. "No."

Dean gulped. "And, uh, you know, Dad's story as well as I do, Mom was... on the ceiling. Whatever put her there was long gone before Dad found her."

"And he never had a theory about what did it?" Sam asked.

"If he did, he kept it to himself," Dean said, taking his spot between the two others, leaning against the trunk of Baby. "God knows we asked him enough times."

And, suddenly, guilt enveloped Emery, consuming her insides and making her feel like a douchebag. She wanted to curse John for making her feel this way, even though she didn't know where he was. Stupid asshole.

"Okay," Sam stated. "So, if we're going to figure out what's happening now, we have to figure out what happened back then. And see if it's the same thing."

"Yeah," Dean agreed.

"Talk to John's friends, his co-workers, neighbours, anybody who could tell us what happened that day," Emery mumbled, before she got up, the guilt making her want to throw up.

She got into the Impala and checked her phone. Sam and Dean were still conversing on the trunk, before she notice Dean head toward were the bathroom is.

Her phone didn't have any messages and she glared down at it. This made her bad mood dampen ever so slightly and she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the leather seat. She wanted to punch something or tear her hair out or scream until she died of oxygen deprivation.

☪✡

They spent the next day tracking down John's friends and family in Lawrence. They were at the old garage that John used to own, talking to the co-owner (owner now).

"So, you and John Winchester, so, you, uh, used to own this garage together?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, we used to, a long time ago," the man said and he placed the part he was carrying on the car he was fixing. "Matter of fact, it must have been twenty years since John disappeared, so why the cops interested all of a sudden?"

"Oh, we're opening some of our unsolved cases," Dean started.

"The disappearance of John Winchester is one of them," Emery finished, her face stoic.

The guilt was literally eating her alive.

"Huh, what do you want to know about John?"

"Whatever you remember. Whatever sticks out in your mind," Dean stated.

"Huh, he was a stubborn bastard, I remember that. And, uh, whatever the game, he hated to lose. You know, it was that old marine thing. But, uh, he sure loved Mary. And he doted on those kids."

"But that was before the fire?" Sam wondered.

"That's right."

"He ever talk about that night?"

"Nah, not at first. I think he was in shock."

"Right," Sam looked at Dean as he spoke. "But, eventually, what did he say about it?"

"Ah, he wasn't thinking straight. He said that- he said something caused that fire and killed Mary."

"He ever say what did it?" Dean asked.

"Nothing did it, it was an accident. An electrical short in the ceiling or walls or something. I begged him to get some help, but..."

"But what?" Emery demanded, cocking her head to the side a little.

"He just got worse and worse."

"How?" Dean demanded.

"Ah, he started reading these strange old books. He started to go see this palm reader in town."

"A palm reader? Do you have a name?" Dean asked, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Uh, no."

And just like that, they were at a phone booth, checking out palm readers in Lawrence, Kansas. Sam was flipping through the phone book, listing off the names of the palm readers.

He listed somebody named Missouri Moseley and Dean stopped him.

"Wait, Missouri Moseley?"

"What?" Sam asked him.

"That's a psychic?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah I guess so."

"Dad's journal," Dean started, grabbing it from the bag on the back seat. He opened it up, flipping to the first page. "Here, look at this." He turned to Sam and Emery, holding out the journal. "First page, first sentence. Read that."

Sam grabbed the journal, and starting reading out loud. "I went to Missouri and I learned the truth."

"I always thought he meant the state," Dean stated.

Sam chuckled, smiling.

☪✡

They were waiting on the couch Missouri had set in her entrance way, all three anxious. Dean was stress reading a newspaper, Sam sitting there quietly, bouncing his knee up and down. Emery was twiddling her thumbs, trying to keep herself occupied.

Dean threw the newspaper on the coffee table that was set in front of him, when suddenly, a woman's voice echoed through the room.

"All right then, don't you worry about a thing! Your wife is crazy about ya."

A man being followed by a dark skinned woman entered, Emery's spine straightening at the sight. The woman, who was obviously Missouri, showed the man out of her house.

She made a noise with her mouth. "Poor Bastard, his woman is cold banging the gardener."

Missouri made sure her door was shut all the way, before she walked back toward the room she was previously in.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Dean called. Missouri stopped, turning toward the three hunters.

"People don't come here for the truth, they come for good news," She said, before starting her journey again. She made it to the archway before she turned back. "Well, Sam, Dean, and Emery, come on, I don't got all day."

Emery gladly got up and followed behind Missouri, liking the sass of the woman. They made it to the woman's den/living room, where she was waiting for them with her hands on her hips.

"Well, let me look at you boys," Missouri said, before letting out a laugh of joy. "Oo, you boys grew up handsome!" She let out another laugh. "And you were one goofy looking kid, too." Emery burst into laughter when she noticed that Missouri was pointing at Dean.

"Sam," she then stated, grabbing his hand. "Oh, Honey, I'm sorry about your girlfriend."

Everything froze and Emery swore the air got sucked from the room. The brunette stopped giggling at Dean, who was glaring at her and stared a Missouri in shock.

"And, your father, he's missing?"

Emery swore she couldn't breathe. How did Missouri know this? Did she know that Emery knew that John was hunting that thing. When Missouri turned to Emery, her eyes giving her a look of confusion, the hunter shook her head ever so slightly.

"How'd you know all that?" Sam asked when Missouri turned back to him.

"Well, you were just thinking it, just now," Missouri stated.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" Dean asked and Emery bit her lip, stopping herself from spilling everything.

She didn't want John to be pissed.

"I don't know," Missouri answered.

"You don't know? You're supposed to be a psychic, right?"

"Boy, you see me sewing some bony tramp in half? You think I'm a magician?" Missouri sassed. Emery couldn't help but smile, despite how she was feeling. "I may be able to read thoughts and sense energies in a room, but I can't just pull facts out of thin air! Sit! Please."

They all took a seat, Emery between the two boys. As Dean got comfortable, Missouri pointed at him.

"Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I'm gonna whip you with a spoon!"

"I didn't do anything," Dean defended himself.

"Well, you were thinking about it!"

Emery and Sam shared a look of amazement and joy. This was hilarious, the way Missouri was picking on Dean. Finally, the pay back Dean deserved. Karma's a bitch, eh?

"Okay, so, our dad, when did you first meet him?" Sam asked, clasping his hands together.

Emery felt a hand land on her thigh before it was squeezed. When she looked down, she recognized it to be Dean's and her dream from earlier came to mind. The brunette shivered involuntary.

"He came for a reading," Missouri nodded. "A few days after the fire. I just told him what was really out there in the dark. I guess you could say, I drew back the curtains for him."

"What about the fire?" Dean asked and Emery listened more intently. She wanted to know more about Yellow Eyes, even if they didn't know it was Yellow Eyes. How did she know it was Yellow Eyes? "Do you know about what killed our mom?"

Missouri locked eyes with Emery and it was like she was staring into the girl's soul. "A little. Your daddy took me to your house. He was hoping I could sense the echoes, the finger prints of this thing."

"And could you," Sam asked.

Missouri kept staring at Emery, unblinking. She shook, stuttering out an 'I don't know.' Her eyes flickered to the boys, before landing back on Emery.

"What was it?" Emery's voice was shaking, scared of what Missouri would say.

"I don't know. But, oh, it was evil."

__________

edited.

OKAY I LIED! I HAD THE URGE TO UPDATE AND NOW VOILA!

anywho...

Emery knows about Yellow Eyes? Interesting...

Anybody wanna guess on what type of supernatural being she is?

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this long chapter.

Please, vote, comment and stuff.

bye.

p.s. does anyone want to make a trailer/cover for this book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 279 52
[Season 3] When Sara falls into the clutches of a dangerous kidnapping plot, she can't imagine the life-changing events that would follow. By a twist...
419K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
468K 12.2K 26
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 | " why didn't you just let me go? " " believe me, i tried. "...
10.1K 616 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗬 ◦•◦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* ◦•◦ W...