A Koopa in Remnant

Oleh PangoroGrunt

Thanks to a plan gone wrong, the entire kingdom of Darkland had been transported to the world of Remnant. Wha... Lebih Banyak

Nintendo Cast list
Where To?
An Unexpected Encounter
Notice
Bowser vs Alpha Goliath
Father, Where art Thou?
That's Professor to You!!
Return of The Dark
First Day on The Job
Kooptastrophe for Team JNPR
Invasion!!?
Papa's Son
Grounded
Iron Crushes Iron
A Perfect World of Fury and Darkness
Locked in a Dusty Old Bird Cage
*Notice*
Promise of Training
A Night to Remember (Valentine's Day Special)
Field Trip
Koopa with Wings
Operation: Mountain Fury Part 1
Operation: Mountain Fury Part 2
Operation: Mountain Fury Part 3
Breach
Big Battle in Vale; Secrets Revealed
Memories: Team JNPR (UNDER REVISION)
Memories: Team RWBY
Shrowser Strikes Back
News To Bowser
A Raven in a King's Window
Destination: Home
Unexpected Guests
Kingdom Here We Come
Extra: Vacation
The Plan
Reinforcements
Intro
Bob-omb Battlefield: The Sequel
Starlight
New Bowser Forms
The Plan is a Go; Unexpected Allies!
The Multiverse Bounty System
Omake 1
Multiverse
Trailer (Second Book)
Chaotic Showdown
Chaotic Showdown 2
Special: King K. Rool
Bowser's Twin Auras (A/N)
Chaotic Showdown 3
A/N Results
A/N: Remake
(Shout-outs & Honorable Mentions)
DRAFT #1: Elder Princess Shroob Vs. King K. Rool

Author's A/N

302 8 21
Oleh PangoroGrunt

This is PangoroGrunt, Leader of The Grunt Regime. Sadly, this is not a new chapter of the story, but this will require your full attention. I still plan to continue this story so it won't be cancelled or discontinued.

I've been looking over my older chapters in the stories I've written over the years, mainly the ones in my very first story: a Koopa in Remnant. I've written that story when I was a senior in highschool 4 years ago. Then came a Champion in Remnant, my second story. And lastly, the Crown Jewel of the Grunt Regime, A Giant's Little Rose.

Since then, I've grown not only as a writer, but as a reader too. I've read through my old stories and noticed the difference of content and my earlier writing style, which made me start thinking. After thinking about it for quite some time, I wanted to ask you guys something.

Do you think I should go back to the older chapters and update them all? Keep in mind, I'm only going to do this for a Koopa in Remnant. If I were to do this for every story, I'd go crazy. Plus, I'm leaving the Pokémon ones alone since they're not too bad.

I was actually thinking about combining some of the shorter chapters together for KiR (Koopa in Remnant.) It's over 50 chapters long and some of them are really short. I've grown a lot from writing 1,000 or 2,000 or even 3000 words. If I do this, It'll help me not feel like I have so much work on my plate.

But I also care about what my readers, my audience, thinks. I won't lie that a part of me hopes most of you say yes, but that would go against my principles as a writer and leader! That is not the Grunt's way of doing things!

So how about this? Would you, the people, like it if I posted a newer remake of a Koopa in Remnant? One with updated content and chapters? I'll still keep the old one up, but the new one will be the one I'll work with the most.

I'll put it to a vote that will last 1 week. Once the week is up, I'll tally the numbers and decide.

If you want me to make a newly updated Koopa In Remnant story, use this emoji: ✅. If you don't want me to, then use this emoji: ❎.

Unlike the Pokemon votes I do for a Champion in Remnant, this one is super serious to me. I strongly encourage you readers to actually vote in the comments. I'll return to tally up the votes in one week, so be sure to vote before the week is up.

Grunt out!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.4K 369 31
(y/n), his brother Ben and cousin Gwen go on a camping trip with there grandfather but what happens when (y/n) and Ben find two watches in the middle...
62.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
34K 622 15
Hi! My name is Jon or Jonathan Kirby Tennyson the Older Brother of the famous Benjamin Kirby Tennyson or Ben 10. Follow my own journey when Grampa Ma...
4.8K 80 9
[This book is inspired by "The Time Traveller's Guide to Zootopia] Lingard, a compassionate combat medic who keeps his squad alive through countless...