Fingerprints (Editing/Revisin...

By ezielieegay

"Tell me every terrible things you ever did, and let me love you anyway." [GXG] Started: January 25, 2024 More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

FINGERPRINTS

5.5K 80 3
By ezielieegay

DISCLAIMER:

Any references to historical events, factual people, or real places are use fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the writers imagination, and any resemblance to real life events, places, people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the author.

Notice that the writer is a nonprofessional individual which opst to give a wondrous entertainment. If some unintentionally gets displeased reading, the writer never meant to offend you in that way. And kindly falter yourself from continuing forward upon the raw next sheets of this written publication.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Plagiarism is a serious offense. While inspiration may be drawn from various sources, the content of this story is the result of the author's imagination and hard work. Any attempt to plagiarize this work, in part or in full, will be subject to legal action.

༺═────────────═༻

CAST OF CHARACTERS

𝑨𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝑵𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒏

'Niamh' is pronounced as "Neev" or "Nee-av", either is perfectly acceptable.

𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒛

'Kaori' is pronounced as "Kau-ree" or "Kaa-aw-ree", both them are correct.

༺═────────────═༻

SIDE CHARACTERS

Aleiah Eira Concepcion

Keizie Pluvia Concepcion

Justine Beischel

Cyrene Eby Desiderio

Riley Fheu Andromeda

Brianna Wiest Jensen

Dalla Pereira

Jabez Lattanzi

[Credits to the owners of the photos above.]

༺═────────────═༻

Thank you for choosing to read "Fingerprints." This story, while entirely fictional, holds personal connections to my life. I hope you enjoy reading "Fingerprints" as much as I enjoyed writing it. Your support means a lot to me, I'm grateful for the chance to share this piece of my imagination and personal experience with you. Mwuaps!

-icy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 51.3K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
775K 19.1K 41
𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄|| ❝She looked incredibly playful, as though she no care in the world, and Kol thought that she looked most beautiful at that time,❞ Or...
117K 2.4K 56
𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣: 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 ˏˋ°•*⇢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴛꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ...
2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...