Fulton Moments

By DrewJames9

A collection of moments in (Y/N)'s life relating to Fulton. Mainly Incorrect quotes and memes that have been... More

I'll go
I went
Why?
God?!
Hang out?
100% off
Meet the ducks
Something stupid
Stolen Heart
Bro!?
2 straws
Damn!
Zero Hesitation
World domination
He dreamed.
Honeymoon

*What this story is*

73 2 1
By DrewJames9

This is a bunch of somehow connected moments in (Y/N)'s life that relate to a modern Fulton Reed.

I used memes and an incorrect quotes generator as writing prompts, then expanded them into short chapters.

This was meant to be a preference/imagine thing where you hang out with each of the ducks but I can only think of Fulton, so you're getting lots of moments that have to do with him.

Maybe just add little moments that connect to a bigger story.

Also, some of these are based on memes. Can you guess which ones?

I also tried using an incorrect quotes generator and well...

This is the first thing I got

Fulton: Wait, what's going on? Are we all talking about how hot (Y/N) is? Because (Y/N) is a straight-up sexual fox riding a red-hot nuclear bombshell right toward the Yowza plaza in the heart of Babe City, Assachusetts, U S A. The last A just stands for more ass.

I can't use that but it's really funny.

Anyway, thank you for reading. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Bye

Drew X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 567 11
Draco slowly opened the doors and his eyes widened. "Granger?!" The witch was drenched head to toe, and she shivered aggressively. "L-last person yo...
121K 2.1K 39
Y/n Byers, the only daughter to Joyce and Lonnie Byers, and the only female member of the party. What happens when her brother, Will goes missing and...
3.4K 72 12
The last thing I remember was the excruciating pain I felt when a truck hit me when I was carelessly watching black clover while crossing the road, b...