Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter...

By Autumn_writer2000

Humse dosti karni hai toh ek baat yaar rakhna Madam sir.... Dosti ki hai woh wajha kuch bhi Karishma Singh ko... More

Blur and Character Sketch
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6.
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap.15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
🌹Maha Episode- A🌹
🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
🌹Promo🌹
Chap 26
Chap 27
Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh
Promo
Chap 30
PROMO
chap 31
Chap 32
PROMO
Chap 33
Bonus
Chap 35- A
Chap 35- B
Chap 36
Chap 37.
Friday's Night Sneak Peek
PROMO.
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Aaj Raat
Chap 43
Chap 44
PROMO
Chap 45
Weekend Special
Note
Sneak Peek
Maha Episode- A
Maha Episode-B
PROMO
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
🍁 Second Last 🍁
End Of Chapter One
An Announcement and Small Help
#Phirse Milege Hum
Thank You 🙏

Chap 28

781 114 21
By Autumn_writer2000

Thank you ankii1506 and NimashaLovesKarEena for creating reels with respective to my story.

This means a lot to me and I really appreciate your efforts and love for my creations. ❤

🍁_____________🍁

The words of Malaika left Karishma Singh's heart skipped a beat after sinking in her words.

The shock of this revelation sent a wave of emotions crashing through her. Confusion, disbelief, and a hint of unknown feelings mingled within her.

Her mind raced, trying to make sense of it all. Memories of their shared moments flooded her thoughts, now seen through a different lens. The laughter, the never ending fights and the unspoken connection suddenly took on a new meaning.

Karishma's heart felt like her heart will burst out with the load of new feelings which not she, someone else discovered.

Questions swirled in her mind.
Karishma's thoughts became a whirlwind of introspection and self-discovery. She questioned her past relationships, wondering if they had been mere distractions from what had been right in front of her all along.

Mixed with the shock was a sense of trepidation. Karishma knew that she needed time to process these emotions, to understand the depth of her feelings because for her this is still not acceptable that she loves her senior come friend.

She closed her eyes and let her journey of self-discovery had taken an unexpected turn. She was faced with the daunting task of unraveling her own heart, understanding her desires, and navigating the uncharted territory of her relationship.

It was a revelation that would forever change the course of already messed life.

She abruptly opened her eyes discovering some unknown emotions for that person who's her mentor, her friend, her well wisher, her senior but she ever thought about of giving her heart chance to love her

But what this coconut shell knows about falling in love.

Does her heart was waiting for permission to fell hard for her madam sir?

She was lost in her thoughts, when she felt someone tab on her shoulder.

Karishma turned and was left startled to see her conscience is standing before her with a smug smile on her face.

" Aisa kya dekh rahi ho Karishma Singh?" Mujhe dekh kar chok gayi ho yaha phir Malaika ney joh acha kaha us ko sun kar chok gayi"

Her conscience whispered leaning close to her.

" Nahi, yeh sab sach nahi hai. Malaika ko koi bharam hua hai. Humara apne dil aur dimagh dono par hum santulana bana kar rahte hai.

Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, Malaika pagal hogi hai"

Karishma Singh ruminated giving her conscience justification.

" Bharam main toh ab tak tum reha rahi thi, Karishma Singh? Aur jis dil aur dimagh ko tum santulana main rakhne ki baat karti hona.

Uska santulana toh us he dil bigde gaya tha. Jis din SHO Haseena Malik yeh tumhari zindagi main phela kadam rakha tha."

Her conscience smirked showing her the screen play of, her first encounter with Haseena Malik.

" Dekh rahi hona kadak daroga ji kaise tumhara santulana bigde gaya tha jab---

Do naaine mile thy

Naino ke teer is dil par chalte thy

Ek dil he toh tha

Joh rehta tha ab tak

Tera bus main

Dheere dheere hone lag tha

Yeh bawala un ke bus mein

Jise dekh kar

Yeh bawala sa mann

Zaro se

Dharka uthna tha

Pass aate he machal utha

Aur

Dur nazaro se dur hui jab

Unki qaaitalna nazare

Tadap utha tha yeh dil tera

Joh rehta tha kal tak

Tere bus mein

Hole hole kar diya tha

Naam uske

Wohi toh pyaar ka

Phela aagazh tha

Wohi toh tere

Phele pyaar ka

Haseen anjaam tha

**************
Poetry Credit : To Your Writer
**************

This inner voice, filled with wisdom and compassion, reminded her of the profound emotions and vulnerability that accompanied her first love.

"Nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta. Tum jhoot bhol rahi ho"

Karishma shook her head yet not ready to believe her heart and listen to her cocky conscience.

" Karishma madam kya hua hai"

Malaika asked placing hand on her shoulder. Karishma turned to Malaika and pointing back told

" Ama Malaika dekho na yeh kya bol rahi hai"

Malaika looked behind Karishma and finding no one there. She spoke.

" Kon beta? Yaha toh koi bhi nahi hai"

" Thi woh yeh--"

Karishma turned and finding no one there. She got more puzzled.

" Abhi toh yahi thi. Woh humse kehta rahi thi ke humko madam sir se pyaar hoga tha aur Malaika pata nahi ka baketi kar rahi thi. Humko, humko kuch samjh nahi aa raha"

Karishma's grip tightened around Malaika's hand as she fumbled for words. Her eyes were filled with an unmistakable fear, reflecting the depths of her emotions. Each word that escaped her trembling lips painted a vivid picture of her inner struggle with fear.

It was not just a fear of love itself, but a fear of acknowledging her own feelings and the potential heartbreak that could follow. In that moment, Karishma embodied the vulnerability of someone who longs for love but is paralyzed by the fear of its consequences, afraid of losing her heart in the process.

Malaika tenderly grasped Karishma's quivering hand, guiding her to a comfortable spot on the bed. With care, she assisted Karishma in drinking water, offering soothing words of support.

" Kyun ap nahi karti thi, madam sir se pyaar?"

Malaika asked gently caressing Karishma's cheek.

Karishma's gaze fixated on the photo frame of Haseena Malik, resting on the side table. Without averting her eyes, she conveyed her deep longing and attempted to persuade Malaika, not just with words but with the determination of her own stubborn heart.

" Madam sir, humari bohat achi dost hai. Jinki hum bohat izzat aur qadar karte hai.

Is se zyada toh na humne kabhi kuch nahi socha aur na he kabhi soch sakte hai.

Kaha hum aur kaha Haseena Malik. Woh toh khula Asman hai jise hum jaise zameen par rehne wale sirf dekh sakte hai, paa nahi sakte.

Samjhi rahi ho na tum hamari baat ko Malaika?"

Karishma asked nodding her head positive. Malaika made Karishma rest her head in her lap and ruffling her hair spoke.

" Beta, apko pata hai, yeh joh dosti haina. Yehi toh pyaara ka phela safar hota hai. Humari maa kaha karti thi.

Ke jab do dost humsafar bante haina. Toh zindagi ka safar aur bhi khubsurat ban jaata hai.

Aur apko toh shayad khud bhi pata nahi chala ke apko kab, kaha aur kaise madam sir, pyaar hoga tha.

Aur woh bhi itni sheedat se ke----"

" Ama Malaika ka boli jaa rahi hoon."

Karishma chided coming out of Malaika's lap. Malaika smiled looking at Karishma's cute irk face. She again made her head rest back in her lap and said pecking her head

" Wohi joh ap na kal mane ko taryar thi, aur na aaj mane gayi. Is liya toh madam sir ki humshakla main ap apne pyaar ko dhoond rahi hai.

Joh apne is pyaare se dil main na jaane uske liya kab se chupa hua hai. Wohi gusa, wohi bechani, yeh sab pyaar nahi toh aur kya hai, Karishma beta?"

Karishma comes out Malaika's lap. She moved to balcony and glancing the moon said.

" Malaika tum kahe humari mushkil bhada rahi hoon"

" Pyaar toh naam he hai mushkilon ka hai. Aur jis pyaar main mushkil na ho, us pyaar ki qadar bhi insaan ko kha rehti hai.

Qadar toh uski ki hoti hai joh naseeb main mushkil se mile. Phir woh asman ka zameen se rishta ho."

Malaika said joining Karishma in balcony. Karishma looked at Malaika and spoke stretching her neck.

" Tum ka bole ja rahi hoon Malaika humare kuch pale nahi pad raha."

" Ishq bhi kabhi kisi ke pale pada hai. Aur ap aise pagal ke toh bilkul bhi nahi"

Malaika said pulling Karishma's nose.

" Hum tumko pagal lagte hai?"

Karishma chided. Malaika smiled and nodding positive said.

" Haan pyaar main pagal. Karishma Singh. Nahi woh Urmila ji, apko kya bolti hai? ( Malaika pretended like thinking and added) Haan, pyaar main pagal, Majnu Singh"

Stressing on Majun Singh, Malaika giggled while pulling Karishma's puffed cheeks.

Malaika giggled pulling Karishma's puffy cheeks.

" Ama bakk! ( Karishma smacked Malaika hands commanded her) Kato yaha se. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Madam sir humari dost hai"

Stressing on " dost" Karishma began dragging Malaika out her room.

" Haan haan pata hai do saalo se woh wohi sunte aa rahi hoon main. Dost hai, madam sir dost. Lakin zikar aur fikar to aashiqon wali karti thi aur ab toh halat bhi waise he kar le hai, Majnu Singh ji"

Malaika said grinning and runs from there before Majnu Singh eat her raw

🍁___________🍁

In the dead of night, while everyone else slumbered, Haseena silently conducted her investigation within Karishma's house. With unwavering conviction, she knew deep down that Karishma could never harbor ill intentions towards her.

However, bound by the constraints of the law, Haseena felt compelled to gather evidence that would absolve her beloved and prove her innocence to those who doubted Karishma's involvement in Haseena's untimely demise.

" Karishma Singh, humne maaf kar dijiye. Na chahate hue bhi hum apke ghar ki jaanch ek murjirmo ki tarah kar rahy hai.

Lakin hum kya kar? Hum apne farz ki aagaye itne majboor hai ke na hum apko sach bata sakte hai aur na he ap par lage hue ilzam ko bina apki bagooni ke zaboot ke department ko samjha sakte hai.

Ke hum ek pal ke liya apne saye par toh shaq kar sakte hai lakin, apni mohabbat par nahi.

Karishma Singh, humne toh ap itna yakeen hai, jitna humne apne Allah par yakeen hai. Aur chahe kuch bhi ho jaye. Na humara ap par kabhi yakeen toot sakta hai aur na he hum kisi ko ap par ugali uthaye ka dubara mauka de gey.

Aur yeh Haseena Malik ka wada hai apni jaan se, apni pheli aur aakhir mohabbat se"

Haseena, lost in thought, gently caressed the photo frame of Karishma Singh that adorned her wall. With a sense of secrecy, she retrieved her discreet phone and prepared to make a call.

However, upon hearing the approaching footsteps of another person, Haseena swiftly hide her phone and sought refuge behind a nearby wall.

" Karishma Singh"

Haseena whispered under her breath as she cautiously peered out from behind the wall, catching a glimpse of Karishma Singh.

Karishma, dressed neatly in her freshly pressed uniform, emerged from her room with a quiet grace.

She made her way towards the main door, carefully suppressing a cough, as if not wanting to disturb the tranquility of the surroundings.

" Chatak chandni "

Haseena, adopting Urmila's signature style, called out to Karishma from her hiding spot.

Karishma's feet instinctively halted, not due to shock at hearing Urmila's voice unexpectedly in the late hours, but rather because of the enchanting effect Haseena's voice had on her soul.

No, matter in what disguise Haseena appeared before her, her voice and gaze alone are enough to captivate Karishma Singh completely.

She little coughed and being under the influenced of Haseena's voice. Karishma was about to turn but she stopped when Malaika's words echoed in her ears.

" Agar woh sach main apki madam sir, Haseena Malik hoti. Toh woh kuch bhi bardast kar sakti hai lakin apko aisa toota hua kabhi nahi"

Inspired by Malaika's advice and trusting her instincts, Karishma decided not to dwell on the situation.

Despite noticing that Karishma Singh didn't turn around upon hearing Haseena's voice, Karishma continued her determined stride towards the main door.

This unexpected turn of events startled Haseena, as it was a first-time experience for Haseena to call out to Karishma and she doesn't stop.

Haseena felt a pang of pain deep within her, but she quickly reassured herself that it wasn't Karishma's fault.

Instead, she attributed their circumstances to the cruel hand of fate. As tears streamed down her face, Haseena, disguised as Urmila, intercepted Karishma just as she was about to turn the doorknob.

With a heavy heart, Haseena confronted Karishma, inquiring about her whereabouts.

"Itni raat ko tu kaha ja rahi hai tu? "

Urmila asked blocking Karishma Singh way.

" Tum se matbal? Hatho humare raste se"

KS said trying to sneak out but Urmila didn't let her and with both hands keep on blocking her. She told clearly.

" Nahi, hataye gayi main aur na he tujhe kahin bhi jaane day gayi.

Dekh zara apni halat, kaise ek din main muh itna chuze jaise nikale aya hai ( She kept hand on Karishma's forehead and finding her forehead burning. Urmila spoke in authoritative voice) Bukar se matha taap raha aur abhi abhi tereko sakoon nahi hai.

Tu kahin nahi jaiye gayi samjh gayi na. Chal kamare main ja kar aram kar. Tere tabiyat theek nahi hai. Main tere liya kuch lati hai phir tujhe dawa deti hai. Chal aa mere sath"

Urmila with " haq" held Karishma wrist and moved ahead to take Karishma back to her room but she stopped.

When Karishma jerked off her hand and coughing yelled on her.

" Ama tum hoti kon ho humare hath aisa pakar wali aur hum par humkam chale wali? Kon ho tum?"

Karishma Singh deliberately asked, emphasizing the words "Kon ho tum?" in her mind, hoping that Haseena Malik would finally reveal her true identity and remove the mask of Urmila.

She anticipated that, just like in the past, Haseena Malik would meet her gaze and assertively disclose who she really was and what she was capable of doing to Karishma Singh.

As Urmila remained silent, Karishma Singh's eyes grew even redder, adding to the already flushed appearance caused by her high fever.

The lack of response from Urmila only intensified the lifeless stare in Karishma's eyes, deepening the shade of red and reflecting her growing frustration and confusion.

" Hatho humare raste se. Tum ko humara fikar kare ka koi zaurat nahi hai. Samjhi tum.

Hum theek hai aur ab tum jao waha se, warna-----"

Just as Karishma Singh was about to unleash her mounting frustration on the silent Urmila, she was startled when Urmila firmly grasped her wrist.

In the midst of Haseena Malik's fierce aura , Urmila finally breaks the silence, interrupting the tense atmosphere

" Waran kya Karishma Singh? Huh? Kya kare gayi ap humare sath?"

Karishma Singh felt a shiver run down her spine as Haseena Malik's intense gaze and touch frightened her.

The sensation was so powerful that her feet involuntarily started moving backwards, as if instinctively trying to create distance between herself and Haseena.

Haseena's approach towards Karishma like that of a predator closing in on its favorite prey, creating a sense of both anticipation and apprehension within Karishma.

This terror left Karishma breathless, her attempts to speak stifled by the trembling of her lips. Before she could utter a word, Haseena firmly grasped her heated nape, pulling her dangerously close.

And while straight looking into Karishma's red orbs. She husky whispered on Karishma's trembling lips

" Aur humari jaan, humse pooch rahi hai. Ke hum kon hai aur humara ap kar kya haq hai, huh? ( Haseena mumbled Karishma more close to her and nuzzling on her red heated cheek. She whispered more deeply)

Itni juraat aur gustaaki ap main kaha se aagayi hai, Karishma Singh."

🍁____________🍁

To be continue.....

🍁_______________🍁

How's the update?
Do lemme know and don't forget to comment and hit the 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 618 6
story padh kar jaane par haan it will be closer to actual show not to any drama show, full on comedy, action, romance and emotion packed. Maine drama...
31.3K 2.5K 45
"Raavi ki shaadi Dev se karwaungi main." "Jaisa aap kahengi...main waisa hi karungi maa." ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "Dev...yeh kya kar diya tu ne?" "Ab iss naukrani...
13.3K 1.9K 21
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 Aadhure kissaye ki Ik naya safar main Nayi kahaani. Kya hoga is kahaani main do toote dilo ka milaan? Kya hoga is kahaani...
33.2K 4.3K 28
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...