Drowning In The Dark (Broken...

Par Seventhjoul

The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died g... Plus

End of their misery
Breaking The News
Breakfast and School
Home- thats what they called it
End of Costella
A refuge.
The real talk
Your dad?
Spaghetti and TV
Voices in my head
Am I sick?
A Reality Check
Sabrina & Sebastian!?
Cufflinks or Tie?
Most Precious of them All
Stubbornness lands you in trouble.
Confrontation and Confessions
A Vanidestine
Tête-à-Tête
A Mistake
Dex and Ira
You- who love me the most.
A Truth woven in lies
'Some words should be left unspoken.'
Snooping Around
Back to the Square
Feelings
Princess's Don't cry
One Peculiar Family
An Angel
When the love knocks on dark castle gates
Office and a cup of coffee
My Fight for your love
Simply Love
My Darkest days
One grand fall
A new Era
That pure love
The meaning
If you are waiting for me.
Our Prize
The Youngest Pair
The final war
Be Alright
My Rules for my game.
BROKEN HEIRS #2
ANNOUNCEMENT

If You all are here.

9.7K 470 65
Par Seventhjoul

Shaira stood there- right in front of the Vanedestine estate. Her eyes were red and still the tears didn't stop here.

She wiped her eyes as she saw Daniel's car pulling up. Daniel jumped right out of it as he ran up to Shaira.

Shaira hated to be weak but as one finger touch Shaira cheek and the tears found their own way.

Daniel eyes turned teary as she handed him her papers. As Daniel turned the papers and saw Mr. Aestus signature. He took Shaira in her arms.

He had never seen his bestfriend so our of herself. She was crying.

It took everything in him to not cry. He hugged Shaira more tightly.

"We need to go home, Shacks."

Shaira got out of the hug and saw the Vanedestine estate behind. There was no home for her now. She couldn't say this to Daniel. He would be heartbroken. She need to build a home for herself and do everything to make herself what she imagined to be.

Shaira swiftly rubbed her eyes as she came into her senses.

Shaira conjuctured a small smile as she looked Daniel.

If she had a taken this decision. She might as well prove herself to her.

....

Shaira reached the podium. Her eyes were all of the audience. She had never taught that she would be given the title of valedictorian.

She smiled cheekily to her salutatorian a.k.a Sebestian. After getting signature from Mr. Aestus. Shaira had not seen any of his brothers. It was too hurtful for her to see them. She had been shifted to Lawrence estate for sometime after that and now she was fully ready to start her first year at Havard University as a business and management student. Aunt and Uncle Lawrence were ecstatic when she broke the news to them.

She could always see Vanedestine here and there. she could always see one of their cars near her cafe but she never saw them in person.

Shaira smiled as she looked at the crowd.

"Good Evening everyone. Thank you to the board of governor, our prestigious school which always pushes us to our best. Thank you to our family for always having our back and  for supporting us.

Today I stand before you as valedictorian for the batch 2023. I could not even remember how the past one year went but I realized one thing- we need to be strong. No matter what. It took only a single step of courage to change the course of everything that's happening around you. I was never a confident one but I decided to change that. I declined to believe I deserved any less. As this is only beginning of our future.

I want all of you to remember. There would times when you feel utterly lonely.  Times when you question everything you have ever done but you have to be strong and humble. You and your loved ones will always find a way to get out of any tough situation. Always stay true to yourself. Feelings for people can't be changed but we can very well tame them.

When this year started I wanted nothing but a single thing but today I stand here in front of you with a lot of things. Most important of all of them is my happiness.

I congratulate all of you for passing your highschool. I wish everybody present here to achieve everything they always wanted to. Have a great life. If the tides remain our side, let's meet again.

Thankyou everyone."

Shaira eyes turned teary as she looked at her salutatorian then her friends. Her brothers stood up as she stood at her place. Her robe and hat looked so classy on her.

Shaira smiled as she ran to her boyfriend. They had decided to do a long distance as Sebestian had decided to join other University. Sebestian didn't even take a second to lift her up from the ground making Shaira swoon at him.

"You are so good, cub."

"Not more than you, love."

Daniel and Sabrina also came and hugged her. Her eyes went on the floor when she saw Vanedestines coming straight towards her.

As soon as Dexton reached in her proximity. Sebestian stood in front of her. Dexton did not look at him as he pulled his hand out and forward it towards Shaira.

Shaira eyes furrowed but swiftly widen as she saw Dexton eyes moist. Shaira gave a reassurance look to her boyfriend as she stepped towards Dexton. Technically they don't have any relationship now but Shaira loved them. She loved them for a very long period of time.
As soon as Shaira clutched his hands. Dexton pulled her in a hug. Shaira didn't say anything as she rubbed his back.

"I love you and I will miss you, Ira. Congratulations."

"Can we all have a hug too?" Ezra said. His own eyes became moist as he put on a smile. They had lost her. He knew it the day she pulled out that papers but he was sure. He would make amends. Every one of his brothera was also trying. They had decided to become a better man so when Shaira decides to come back. They could cherrish her more.

Shaira smiled as she rushed into his arms. They felt like home. She realised that as soon as she went outside of that house.

"Dimples, that's not fair."

" I see, you can walk now."

"As good as new."

Shaira smiled as she went to hug Alkov. She was not in contact with them for two months but she had througly asked Mr. Sordo to help her getting some information about Alkov. He was alright.

"I will miss your snide remarks, Dimples."

"I could send you a list of them if you want to. Just to make you feel better."

Shaira smiled in his chest as she heard a clearing of throat. Maximus was standing far behind. His hands were behind his back. Although his tuxedo was prim and proper but his eyes showed nervousness. Shaira understood the assignment as she practically ran into him making Maximus disbalanced for a second.

"Oomph."

"Don't be so jittery around me, Max. You are one most handsome person I have ever seen. You look like a protector."

Shaira said as she hugged him tightly. Maximus eyes turned teary as he smiled. He will always love her. He didn't believe in God yet he prayed for the first time. If the gods are real, Please keep my sister safe, bring her back to them.

Shaira rubbed off the tear from Maximus cheek as she kissed it. Her eyes stuck when she saw Mr Aestus standing behind all of them. His eyes grim yet a uncanny softness was still there.

"You didn't go?" She asked.

"Well a young lady asked me to man up. I hope I am doing it right."

Mr. Aestus smiled making Shaira laugh.

"If he keep her loved ones safe and happy, then he is doing it right."

"Have a great life, kid. Even I know, you would never want it but I still invite to come to Vanedestine estate. This time, with all the respect and love you deserve. I would always love to have a daughter like you.No matter what you do in your life, always remember you have a home behind."

"Thankyou Mr. Aestus."

Everyone eyes widen as they stuck on both of them. Noone has ever seeen Mr. Aestus smile. Not in his outer circle but today was different. He didn't ran away from emotions that day.

Shaira saw new beginning that day. Her heart which was once hollow was full. She had never dreamed of having so many people to love her. She will be all of them proud.

Shaira Angelina Vanedestine was never her weak part. It was her identity. It was the most strongest trait she had ever possessed.

That night, Shaira bid farewell to Vanedestines. She didn't let her fall a single tear. Her eyes were showing ray of  shine like never before.

If one wants freedom, they need to strive for it because that's the only thing in this world -which never comes free.

.....

Fuck.
.
.
.
We did it. That's the last chapter everyone. The journey to reach her e was difficult we had our own ups and downs. I hope everyone who read this book feel a sense of relief.

The sequel will be put in few days. Keep reading and spreading love.

Bye.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

213K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
Trusting My Brothers Par Mary Swan

Roman pour Adolescents

1.8M 44K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
134K 2.4K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...
1.2M 37.3K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...