𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐔 .

By thezenni

❝ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴜᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄. More

𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐔 .
𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎.
𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
uh.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
okay.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟???
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐂 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖!

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

5.4K 292 219
By thezenni

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉'𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏.
3:05 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

ive just been chilling in my apartment today. for like the first fucking time ina long as time.

ive literally been spending time everywhere, with everyone, and not at my house.

so, i felt the need to take sum time and be in my apartment because im never in this bitch anymore.

im in my kitchen just making me sum right na'. im hungry.

i aint no cook, but i sho' can turn up ina kitchen.

sometimes.

so ima make whatever, and see what happens.

i see my phone start going off on my kicthen table a minute later though, so i pause what i was doing to go grab it and look at who was calling me.

it was brianna.

if ima be completely honest, these past two weeks, she has been the last thing on my mind.

i mean, ever since the skating rink, i havent even seen her ass much. we were supposed to meet up a little afterwards, like i said, i mean she was the one who said she wanted to soon, but she cancelled on me again when it was time to meet up, and then she just... like disappeared.

she been doing her, and i honestly wasnt mad at it.

i thought we were vibing, but i guess we werent because i wasnt really worried about the fact we havent talked ina minute.

i was busy, too busy to worry about sum shoulda coulda maybe girl.

but she blowing my shit up na' because i didnt answer her phone call.

i text shorty and tell her she "trippin hella hard", cause she is. acting like she wasnt the one to go ghost.

yeah, i aint try that hard to keep her, but still. she wasnt tryna keep me, so what the fuck.

she texts me back saying. "nigga answer real quick, i jus need a minute."

she called me after that, and i answer cause the constant texting was getting annoying and i aint tryna stress when im cooking sum good food righ na'.

"yo." i say into the phone after letting it ring for a second.

"what the fuck you took you so long to answer?" she questioned me immediately.

aight na hoe, calm yo' roll.

"chill allat out."

"nah, you know you seen me callin you. dont act dumb. and anyway, why'd you stop talking to jayvynn? you one of them fuck boys, huh?"

this is what she wanted to tell me for "a minute"? ima fuck boy? the fuck i look like?

ace?

dont tell him i said that.

"calm that shit down. yo' ass stopped talkin to me, not the otha way around, and now you mad i wasn't pressing you about it? dont nobody got time for that childish ass shit."

"tuh, nigga. you stopped paying attention to me completely. its like you werent even thinkin about my ass anymore. like you had somebody else on yo' mind."

"someone else on my mind? who?"

rae.

wait. hollon.

i aint mean to think about him.

"it dont matter. i just know you werent completely about me anymore."

"yknow, even if that was true, which it aint, why are you callin me now? whats to say i aint still thinkin about somebody else? still not completely about you anymore? whatchu want?"

i wasnt even tryna sound mean, but shorty acting like i wasnt still giving her my complete attention. all she had to do was say "come over" and i would. dont know what she's talking about.

how much more about a person can you be?

"because. regardless of allat... i miss you..." she muttered.

i rolled my eyes. she was tearing me a new one, now she talking 'bout she miss me.

"look brianna, i dont wanna lie to you. i think it'll be betta if we chill on eachother like we've been doin. no point in dragging this out. what we had was cool, but it clearly wasnt a long time thing."

"thought it was, which is why i brought you around my friends. but, it aint. so." i finished, going back to cooking.

i still have no idea what im making right na'. we'll see though.

I hear her mutter sum before she speaks up. "wow. so you on that, huh? that type timing? the weird shit? spoken like a true fuck boy. yknow what? fuck you, jayvynn." she said before hanging up.

tuh, you wish you could.

and didnt yo' ass blow me up begging me to answer? oh okay.

and how im ona weird shit for being truthful upfront? would she rather i lie, than drag her through a nowhere going ass relationship?

damned if i do, damned if i dont.

i aint worried about her. we had fun together, but we werent even official, and then she dipped before we could even talk about it. dont know what she was expecting to happen.

she'll get over it.

my phone starts ringing again, and see its pooka ass this time. "wassup."

"was good? whatchu doing right na'?" he asked me.

"cooking."

"aight, hop on the game when you done." he told me, and the i heard some movement in the background.

"why? whatchu tryna play?" i asked.

"shit, cod?" he said.

havent played that shit ina minute. "that works for me. who else playing with us?"

"i think nia ass wanna play, she been over my crib all day. ace and kai tryna play too. asked da'jour and rae if they wanna play, and they both said they "aint playin with my annoying ass".

pooka ain't even that bad when he's playing the game, it's just him as a person and how his ass be.

but nia and pooka close as hell, i hope they know we all peeping them. like its obvious.

kai and da'jour too. i was just talking to kai the otha day about it, but he wanna lie and say they aint got nun going on.

everybody know he aint telling the truth.

"okay cool, lemme finish this, and then we can hop on." i said, hearing pooka say "aight" before hanging up.

i fiinish making my food, and then i head into my room to hop ona game.

they all betta play like they lives depends on it, cause if they make our team lose, i swear ima be like kai that one time and be pissed the fuck off.

we will be fighting next time i see them.

i waited for awile, just eating, and then texted pooka saying im ready to go.

we played for a minute, and we were doing fine.

that was until nia started to randomly start dying every otha minute, holding our team up.

man her ass sucked.

we were all on facetime call, so i unmuted myself and yelled at her ass. "stop fucking dying."

"bitch! not too much on me. i know where the fuck you live!" she yelled back.

"nah, he right. stop dying you idiot." ace said, agreeing with me.

"literally like what you got going on?" kai asked, and then i heard da'jour in his background saying "whatchu playin?"

ion think he realized we heard that, but we did.

see? she at his crib right na'... they smashing.

"was that da'jour?" questioned ace.

"hell nah." kai replied quickly, and then muting his self.

"they fucking." we all said at the same time.

"yeah, and nia and pooka yall both doing the same." i said.

"no the hell we not." nia said, shutting my thoughts down.

before i came in this bitch, nia and pooka were always together, just like da'jour and kai. its not rocket science.

"yall are." me and ace say at the same time.

"we not." pooka said.

"okay den, why she at yo' crib right na'?" i asked.

"cause she wanted to play, and i gotta anotha game here. duh." he said, making me smack my lips.

lying ass nigga.

"so do i, but you dont see her at my crib playing it, do you?" ace said, causing me to laugh.

"shut up." pooka said, before muting his self and focusing on the game.

"he mad cause we right." ace said.

"already knowin." i responded.

'i hate yall." nia said, before muting herself.

"but aye..." ace said, making me look down at my phone. "wassup?"

"since we on the topic, you and that girl you took skating with us, brianna right? yall still hunching?"

"hunching? my nigga just say having sex." i laughed again. "but nah, that shit dead."

"damn, thought you was feeling her. i mean, you brought her around us and shit."

"thats why i did, cause i thought so too. but, we aint. so, it died and then i dead that shit again." i said, watching as nia died for the one hundredth time.

"hollon... you aint with that gurl anymore...? and dont say nun about me dying." nia unmuted herself to say.

"you suck... but nah, its over with."

"do i gotta hurt a bitch? i stay loaded." she said.

"trigger happy ass hoe." ace muttered.

"fuck boy ass nigga." she retorted.

lord, these two. nia so true tho, said the same thing. "no nia, calm it down. its done with. im over it." i told her.

"mhmm just making sure, cause i can make a hoe get ona t-shirt faster than i muthafucka can blink for my peoples." she stated.

"you needa be worrying about dying like a dumbass, not about him." ace said, and she just picked her phone up, cut on her camera, and then flipped him off.

after that, they went back in forth for a little bit, and we just continued playing for a awhile.

𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏.
9:05 𝙋𝙈.

im like five seconds away from falling asleep, and i aint tryna fight it.

so im- my thought gets caught off by someone texting me.

okay.. so ion know why i say jinxing myself but.

i roll my eyes at myself and grab my phone off the charger.

oh shit? rae texted me.

𝙎𝘼𝙉 (silent ass nigga)

𝙧𝙖𝙚: 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨.

𝙝𝙪𝙝? 𝙬𝙝𝙮?

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.

his ass didnt reply, just left me on seen.

i mean, okay then. shit.

i wasnt doing anything anyway, just sleeping. no biggy.

peep the sarcasm. a nigga was ready to catch sum z's.

i get up, and throw ona hoodie and some jogging pants. its late as hell, so ion wanna put nun on for real.

and i wait in my living room and until i see my phone light up and see that rae texted and told me to come outside.

i go and i make my way all the way outside to see rae sitting in the car facing forward... wearing his natural mug.

i walk all the way around to the passenger seat and get in. as soon as i do, i look behind me and see messiah ina back on rae's phone.

i was even more confused on where we were going na', but i say a "wassup lil man" and he responds with a "hey jj".

he calls me jj. ion know why, but sometimes he does.

rae doesnt say anything though, and just pulls off, so i take it upon my self to say sum because like i said, he got a nigga confused right na'.

"where we goin so late?" i asked, looking over at him and from lil man.

he just looks ahead for a little bit longer, before looking over at me. "messiah wanted to see you."

at ten pm?

i mean... okay?

"okay he seen me.... now what?"

he stared at me, right into my eyes.

him and this eye contact.

"aight nigga, message received." i said, looking back forward.

eventually we pull up at his crib, and i realized he for the first time brung me to to his shit.

it's big, bigger than i thought it be. nun too crazy, but still big as hell.

"oh, you actually brought me to yo' crib?" i asked in disbelief, not really to rae, but just because.

rae just looked at me and walked inside his house.

so i follow, messiah hand in mines. as soon as we get inside, messiah lets go and runs into his room im assuming.

shouldnt his little ass be sleep right na' anyway?

ion know why im here, rae wont tell me the real answer, but a nigga not mad 'bout it. his house way bigger on the inside.

this just makes me wonder what this nigga do though... like ona real. gotta be doing sum that makes big bank like i thought.

after that, me and messiah watched sum movies on the couch ina living room and rae wtached with us, ona couch too.

eventually it got late as hell though, so rae got up and looked at lil man.

"aight cmon messiah, time to take yo' ass to bed." rae said, as he walked into messiah's room with messiah following behind him.

i didnt just wanted to stay in there, so me being me, i followed them.

i see rae grab messiah, and put him into his bed. "you took a bath and everything already, so just close yo' eyes and go to sleep okay? ill cut the tv on for you." he said, before he leaned down and kissed his forehead.

seeing this nigga be soft is sum different.

𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝘼𝙀'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽.
12:08  𝙋𝙈.

he kinda just went his room to sleep, so i kinda stayed out here and just made sum food in his kitchen.

i didnt tell him though because he'd prolly kill me.

but, i wasnt sure if i was supposed to just stay or what cause i didnt bring my car here, he did..

i rolled my eyes and decide to go inside his room to ask him.

thinking i was just gon meet the eyes of an annoyed looking rae, i peek in his already cracked brightly lit room through his door to see a completely different rae than i thought.

he had a couple cups around him, and his eyes were once again a bloodshot color as he stared into space.

he looked horrible.

and ion know why, but my stomach dropped into my chest.

like actually, and i couldnt explain it, but i walked into the room and to him. insantly smelling the weed and liqour.

i looked down at him, he didnt even seem to notice me. "rae..." i start.

thats when he looked up at me, and then he immediately flopped down on his back, on his bed. shit was so suddenly, it scared me.

but then i realized he was not only out of it, but also tired. so, i was just gonna walk away. i mean, i thought he was just gonna sleep.

he looked... ion even know, so i didnt think sleeping the shit off would work, but i didnt know what else to do.

but before i could take anotha step, he pulled my wrist back stopping me, and pulling me back towards him.

before i could even process it, he pulled me all the way down into the bed with him.

pulling his self against my waist.

i froze.

my heart started speeding up, and i didnt know how to react.

had no idea what to do.

i looked down and seen he was pressing his face sideways into my stomach, and had his hands wrapped tightly against me.

like id run away if he let me.

i just kept looking down at him, an unfamiliar feeling in my chest swirling around.

he looked so tired, stressed, and irritated. so dead like. i didnt know what to do. so, i left him.

for some reason, i let him hold onto me tightly as he slept.

i can't explain why i did, i just did.

all throughout the night he would squeeze me tighter and tighter, silenty muttering shit.

he was going through it, and i had no clue how to help him, so i let him pull me close while he slept.
_____

a/n:
they're so.... yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.5K 19
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲...
207K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...
2.1K 63 6
BOOK2 If you haven't seen the first one you need to. ~•~ Isn't going to be long
653K 7.5K 9
𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐞.