Reborn Princess of Tevat

By Cozmo4

( Yandere x Dragon F!Reader ) โญ๏ธ Y/n wakes up in a new world with a new form. A mysterious blonde traveler na... More

๐Ÿ”ฎ Bio ๐Ÿ’€

180 9 0
By Cozmo4

Hair color: White with purple strands

Weapon: polarm

Element: ???

Eye color: (e/c)

Height: (y/h)

Skin Color: (s/c)

Outfit: (You can choose whatever outfit you desire)

Rarity: (your choice)

Constellation: (your choice) (Rarity and Constellation have nothing to do with the story.)

⚠️ Major Information and what you need to know ⚠️

☆ First off this is a complete remake on my first ever story "Forgotten Princess", so this is where I'm writing from now on and the other will be Discontinued. I won't delete it.

☆ Everything will be under 3rd pov and there will still be a small handful of lime and/or lemons that won't have anything to do with the actual story.

☆ This is still a Yandere x reader fanfic. I will add love interests in the next "chapter"

☆ Please be patient with me I have other books that I'm also working on and updating, not to mention I'm in college and have a personal life.

☆ One last thing. I do encourage comments in this story. I like reading everyone's responses to certain parts, and it let's me know of anything that needs to be fixed.

That is all for now. I hope you all enjoy this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
905K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...